If Only For One Time

Story Info
Hot pantyhose nasty sex letter.
1.3k words
4.14
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I liked your pics, you E-Mailed, but still like NASTIER!

Anyway, I was watching some bisex porn and got hard and started jerking off And thinking, of you being so horny according to your Private Messages, earlier.....

Now you know how much I like pantyhose, and so if we finally meet, we find a very discreet spot, get acquainted, settle, and get to know each other a little. Then you and I shower, no touching just yet. (I like to be very clean)! You get out first and put on some hot pantyhose, first. Then finally as I'm coming out of the shower, you put on some hot porn of your choice. I'm taking my time, because after my shower, I slip on some pantyhose, as well. Then I walk over to you fresh and clean, let you check me out in my pantyhose, In this case the color will be nude for me, and you come up and just pull them down, just enough or below my clean ass and start to lube my asshole and balls, gently w/lots of lube.

Then I want you to pull them back up snug, and while the porn is on and I'm watching and getting hotter, I want you lying on the edge of the bed face up, and I want you to get a good vantage point of looking up, at me, sort of like an up skirt view, and I'll just spread my long legs, just enough, for you to get a good look of my panty hosed ass! By now as I'm stroking my ass, over the material, while watching hot porn, you had selected, and by now you can't wait!

Then while still watching porn, I'll look down and see your face pointed up, at me and I will gently sit on your face, straddle you, enough to where my weight is not on you, but very gently almost smother you. Then lower my very clean, well lubed panty hosed asshole on your face and nose, I will rock back and forth on your face, after all I'll be well lubed, while you're rimming me and licking my balls, but no touching my cock, yet!

The light sensual mixture of smells, of my asshole, lube, balls etc, well greased, I might add will be intoxicating. This will drive you crazy, as I look down on you, and slide my well lubed, slippery panty hosed ass back and forth, but no touching my cock, just yet. I want to feel your tongue and nose on my ass crack, while I straddle, your face, continue to slide back and forth and continue to watch hot fuckin' porn.

I want to feel your tongue teasing my asshole the whole time! Now I'm getting fuckin' hotter and hotter, because your tongue, nose, the pantyhose barrier of thin material, is driving me crazy! And you rim even more furiously, w/out tearing the material. So keep rimming with your tongue w/out tearing the nylon fabric. Damn! That tongue feels like it's stretching the pantyhose, right into my asshole,

Now keep in mind, I'm a pretty big guy at 6' 2" 195 lbs. so I can reach while this all this is going on and start to pull your pantyhose down enough to start lubricating your clean fresh asshole and balls. But you don't stop, I like that tongue, Then I will slide forward into a 69 position and start to tease you simultaneously, start rimming you, teasing you thru the pantyhose, but I still haven't tasted cock yet. And your making me HORNY for cock!

But before any cock sucking, we will have 2 vibrators, one each, not too big, and continue to rim, and then turn them on and start to vibrate each other's well lubed assholes and balls, working to frenzy! After a good while of this, we will start to push them into each other's assholes, with the lube helping and feeling a nice sliding sensation, as this is going on I want to have a good view while in the 69 position of the vibrator, slowly penetrating your asshole, so I can get an idea of how my big well lubed cock will slide in later. You can do the same if you'd like, I like it nasty!

Eventually we will for the first time, start to feel, touch each others cocks, which will be totally new for me, and stroke them thru the pantyhose, get them nice and ready. Then lower our pantyhose, just a little enough to pull them out, and taste each other's cocks for the first time! All this while continuing to toy each other, and as I get used to touching, feeling your nice looking cock, I want you to slide the vibe into my asshole a little more, not all the way, maybe halfway, and I'll start sucking, smelling, stroking, experiencing cock for the first time! I want to suck your cock for a while, to feel the whole experience. I want us also to mutually lick our balls, assholes etc. w/no barrier this time,

No pantyhose, in the way just our fully exposed cocks, balls, assholes, while sucking, rimming, tasting, smelling etc. take each other to the nth degree! (The pantyhose will never be fully off)!

Remember, we're still in a 69, so let's continue and make it last. And as you're sucking my cock, I'll slide that vibe into your asshole a little more as well, because soon I'm going to be getting ready to fuck man ass for the first time, yours! The porn is still playing, it does turn me on.

Anyway while we are fuckin' crazy hot, tell me how you want me to slide my well lubed cock into your asshole, doggy, on your back, you want to sit on it?

Pick what you'd like; you're going to get fucked! So let's pull our pantyhose back up nice and snug, press my cock up against your panty hosed ass and rub it a little around your asshole, get that asshole nice and teased, because the feeling of the pantyhose nylon, makes me real hard! And just when you're ready, I'll rip a hole in the pantyhose right there on your ass crack, and slide in my throbbing cock little by little till you feel it all.

You can start to rock however you wish and I'll stroke your cock, while fucking you, and as this is going on I'll rip a small hole in my pantyhose, and slide in a butt plug into my asshole thru the pantyhose, to get a little stretched, so you can then fuck me if you'd like, but before that I'll continue, to fuck you, and feel that butt plug at the same time. This would be my first time getting fucked by a real cock in my ass, so I want to be ready!

I also want to see my cock going in and out of your asshole, to take it all in, and curl your fuckin' toes, your asshole should be well lubed anyway, from all the previous stuff we were doing. We can do this as long as you'd like, I like the butt plug, so I'm in no hurry! But I'll be ready to feel a real cock, not a toy for the first time, so no rough stuff! Just nice and easy, let me get used to your cock, so go ahead, you can fuck me now!

And again, if we ever got together, even for just one crazy, nasty, sexy etc. time, this is how I would like it to be, along with the fantasy, I had mentioned earlier in my Private Message to you, in other words, a combination of both, word for Nasty word! No holes barred!

So if we ever got together, probably for just one time, would you do all this w/me? Or is it just too dirty, nasty! I'm thinking, while in the above mentioned horny acts, the limits I have for myself, will probably go away, so who knows, it might even be hotter!!!!!! Or am I going too far....

I'm thinking this will make you jerk-off big time, so have at it, explode a big load! I certainly did while writing this!