If Only I'd Known...Ch. 2

Story Info
What will morning bring for lusty siblings?
1.1k words
4.32
72.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rexxx
Rexxx
10 Followers

When she told me she was mine, I didn't know whether to run like hell and hide from my true feelings or really take her and show her what a life filled with great sex, passion, love and unconditional acceptance could bring to both of us. I knew I could do it if she could. All of the questions about what to say to the outside world if we got caught and how to deal with the gossip and opinions of the small minded assholes who'd seek to destroy what we both knew was so right flew threw my brain. When I fell into her eyes and her into mine, I knew there was only one answer. We'd make it work.

"Lisa, if you love me as much as I love you, then I'm yours for life. There's a lot you don't know about me and I'm sure there are a few things I don't know about you. I'll make you a deal though, if you can promise to be totally open to me, I'll do the same with you. I know we'll both have to keep up appearances and date and fuck other people when we're apart. Who knows, maybe someday, someone may be lucky enough to be fucked by both of us!!"

I saw her blush slightly and turn her eyes away, but the way her thighs wrapped around my now back to life cock told me we'd be lovers for life. There was no doubt in my mind that we could explore and live each others' darkest fantasies and never break the bond between us. "If you feel like I do, then saddle up for the ride of your life. I'll never hurt you and I know you'd never hurt me. My love for you is unconditional. I'd give my soul to you to prove it.," I added.

She clutched me tighter and started sobbing into my shoulders. At once I was more turned on and also worried that I'd gone too far. I ran my fingers through her hair, stroking her neck and back with my fingernails. "Don't cry, sis. Just say the word and I'll let you go. Just by fucking your face and devouring your sweet pussy, my lifelong fantasies have been met. I don't mean to upset you. If this is a one time thing, I can handle it. I'll understand if you need to go. Just remember, you'll always be safe in my arms," I whispered raspily in her ear as my tongue worked its way in it, around it and down to her soft neck.

Through her sobs, as her heaving chest bucked against mine sending me almost over the edge of self control, she told me, "Tommy, I know we can give each other what we need. I want your arms around me, your cock inside me and our souls tied together forever and always. I meant it when I said that I was yours. I mean it even more now. Fuck me. I want your cock to fill my hot wet pussy with your juices. I need it now and I want it deep aaaaaaghhhhhhh." I couldn't take any more I rolled her on her back, spread her legs and slid the girth and length of my ample cock into my new lover, savoring every centimeter of the first slow plunge. I pulled it back just as slow before diving in.

Her box was so hot and wet and my cock had never felt such ecstasy as it did inside her right then. It knocked against the back walls of her pussy with each thrust of our bodies. I rolled my hips as we met, letting me feel every corner of her womanhood. "Ohhhh, that pussy feels even better than it tastes. Come on baby, fuck me, take my cock deep inside you. I've waited so long to feel your pussy around my hard cock. I never knew you'd feel so good or I'd have taken you back when we were teenagers." I said.

With that, she could only manage to pant and tell me to fuck her harder and take her and never let go. She clenched her sweet box around my dick and we moved with each other as one. I swear we were talking in tongues as our mouths came together. We bathed in the heat and consumed the sweet scent of our passion. Mouths wide open, gasping for air as we consumed each other with every part of our being, we rode each other toward an orgasm that promised to last forever. Our fingers clawed each others' backs and our love grip tightened as we reached our climaxes within seconds of each other. All we could each do was just cry out a long "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" or "Oooooohhhhhhh yeeassss.," as the aftershocks flowed through our bodies.

We'd spent all night having intense, intimate sex between deep conversations when the wake up call came at 7:00 AM. I told the operator to put the phone on Do Not Disturb until further notice. We each made calls to our co-workers, telling them we wouldn't be attending the days' festivities. The trade shows we would have attended never missed us, nor us them. We both laughed about how playing hooky was never so much fun as we explored each others' body mind and souls. Wow!!! It was the best day of my life, but I knew there'd be more just as good. Lisa and I put aside the fact that we were brother and sister and pledged ourselves to each other as woman and man.

The old adage that good things are worth waiting for never rang so true as that Monday night (and all day Tuesday) in Memphis as my sister and I consummated our long hidden lust for each other. The contract between us was more sacred than any marriage and we knew we'd live a long satisfying, life in each others' arms.

Our friends and family probably wonder about the passion we each have for our new found weekend and vacation hobbies. Mine is "fishing" and hers is "hiking." We tell everyone that we prefer to do it alone as it gives a release from our every day stresses. Little do they know that our real hobbies are each other. With money from our investments, we bought a nice cabin on a secluded lake within a couple of hours driving distance for each of us. Our lives together of mutual sexual and emotional exploration and gratification have just begun. We each look forward to growing older with a renewed lust for life. We'll let the outside world in when the time is right. We've also committed to not waiting as long to experience the rest of our fantasies. Damn, life gets better with each passing fancy.

Much more to cum...

* * * * *

(c) 2001 Rexxx

Rexxx
Rexxx
10 Followers