If Only... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had gotten a bit creative for her bed time plan. He wanted, as much as possible, to give her the sensation of floating which meant he needed to pack her way in a such a way that there were no pressure points. He had built a box which would perfect fit a twin sized air mattress in the bottom and had blown it up just enough to be able to ensure at least an inch of air was under every part of her. On top of the air mattress, he had taken the time to glue upward pointing spikes, sharp enough to be noticeable and uncomfortable but not enough to break the skin, in strategic locations. Next he created a layer of thick plastic with a space built into it to feed her breathing tube through. It would be tucked around her and the air mattress before he put the lid on top and sealed it shut. Then he would pump some of the rapid expanding form into the air mattress allowing it to form a perfect shaped body mold for her to lay in. Then the same foam would be pumped into the remaining space around her, with the increasing pressure pushing the spikes into her for the night. He hoped it worked as he planned for the night, for this was something new to him.

But before any of that could happen, his toy needed to be prepped. First he attached her arms once again above her, stretching her out, and began wrapping the corset around her. This he had lined with the same spikes inside the box he had for her so as he worked the laces patiently tighter, they dug into her tender and sensitive flesh causing her to whimper and squirm. A quick swat on tender ass her reminded her of who was in charge. For her nipples, he knew she wanted to work towards making them longer and more sensitive, so he got out his nipple cups and vacuum pumped them in after coating them with hot sauce. Her clit was next and got the same treatment. He certainly didn't plan on neglecting her needy cunt so stuffed it full with a 9 inch vibrator. Fresh batteries, or course, and set to random. Last but not least, he eased the smallest of but plugs into her tight ass. While the whispers told her that she was being punished for not putting on an entertaining show for the camera, master's plan was to start stretching her hole so he would be able to use it in the future. He knew that eventually their time would come to an end but her intended to be the first to use all of her holes before that time came. As a last step before leading her to the box, he put on a wireless heart and blood oxygen monitor so he could be sure she was doing OK once she was packed away.

Fuck toy was confused. She felt fully fucked, so why weren't the games done like last time? Why was he stretching her out again? She wanted to be a good girl for master but she was also so tired. Maybe she would have to figure out how to release herself again. "Hello my good girl. You have been such a good girl, I have decided to keep you and pack you away. You will be my fuck toy whenever I wish to play with you. You're such a good girl, horny, fuck toy, I bet that idea is just getting you all hot and bothered again. Time to get you ready to pack you away my little fuck toy."

Wait a minute, she thought to herself, this isn't what I want. She started to feel the corset come around her waist and tighten, something sharp digging into her bare, sensitive skin. With one last grasp at sanity, she tried her best to voice her complaints and get away but the whispers had already started up again and, combined with the painful slap on her ass, she let herself drift away into the reality they told her about.

"I am a fuck toy who needs to be put away now. My master is done playing with me. I was a bad fuck toy who didn't put on a good show for the camera so I will be punished with pain and a plug in my ass. Fuck toys don't complain. Fuck toys only move when moved by their master. I am a fuck toy..." She was too far gone to realize it was her own voice whispering to her now, recorded under trance in preparation for this session.

She felt master urging her to walk now, and then stepping over and into something to lay down. She lay down compliantly and allowed master to straighten her arms to her sides. She felt the spikes under her and the plastic at is was lowered over her, again with spikes strategically added to remind her of the abuse her tits had taken along with the rest of her body. She was fuck toy, being put away until master wanted to play again.

He was amazed at how well the subliminal messages were continuing to work as fuck toy offered no further resistance in her preparations or in getting into to the box. He went to work ensuring her breathing hose was clear before sealing her in with the power screwdriver. Next he began the process of filling the empty space with the quick expanding spray foam insulation, keeping an eye on her vitals for any signs of unnecessary or unexpected distress but all seemed well.

Inside the box, fuck toy strived to be a good toy and remain in the position her master left her in. While there was some discomfort, she felt she was able to relax into the embrace of the air mattress below her. She was faintly away of some strange sound permeating her box but was too distracted by the increasing burning in her tits and clit to think much of it. Suddenly the surface below her became stiffer but as it fit to her relaxed body, she didn't really mind. Then something was causing the pressure to increase all around her feet, her legs, her waist, and in a matter of moments, it was increasing all around her. Pushing the plastic lining into every nook and cranny, freezing her in place. It had happened so fast, she hadn't even been able to think about moving her hands. And once she realized she was completely immobile, not able to even squirm, forced to endure spikes cutting into her tender, abused flesh and her clit and nipples being sucked into vacuum cups while barely able to breath because of the tight corset compressing her rib cage, Samantha suddenly remembered how she had come to be in this predicament.

She remembered her last session in this room and how she had been sharing her darkest desires through hypnosis with a nameless master for months. She remembered receiving another package from him with another file to listen to while she got ready to leave the house in her special, new bra. She remembered drinking the spiked water and walking down the steps into the playroom once she arrived at her master's house. She remembered telling him about wondering how it felt to be being packed away, forced to cum over and over after she had been fully fucked and abused until she lost all track of time. She remembered that she had told him about wanting to know what it felt like to suffocate as she was being forced to orgasm. Realizing her only way to get air was through the hose which now led to the outside world where he was and she was not caused the blood to drain from her face. Surely he wouldn't go that far.

"Hello my good girl. Now that you remember how you came to be here, it's time for my good girl to go to sleep." Samantha felt herself dropping down into trance. "Good girl. Feel the full reality of your helplessness set it. Feel how it fuels your arousal. Feel how precious each breath is not knowing if you will get another. Time does not exist for you, only helplessness and arousal. You can only orgasm when you feel your air slipping away from you. Pain reminds you are that you are helpless to stop it. You will stay here, my horny slut of a fuck toy, until I am ready to play with you again. When I open the box to take you out, you will remember this all while still being my obedient, horny, slut of a fuck toy. When I count down from five you will find yourself awake, alert, aware of everything, helpless to change any of it. 5...4...3..."

Samantha woke up fully aware of her helpless situation but with no awareness of how long she had been in it. The vibrator kept her on the edge, making her desperate to gain even the tiniest of movements to be able to possibly gain enough pressure against her desperate cunt and throbbing clit to push her over the edge. But she also feared getting too close remembering the promise of master, that she would only go over the edge as she lost her air.

From the outside, master watched her vital signs as he tried to decide if his fuck toy had earned the chance to cum again or not while he closed out the live feed for the night and went to work editing the video to create his next movie. Her last one had been a hit and people were demanding more.

12