If Only They Knew

Story Info
Wife plots to get drunk husband to take his sister's cherry.
3.7k words
4.34
179.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a secretive person. I have done things that would shock people. A lot of people overuse the word "shock". I assure you, I am not one of those people.

My husband's sister is a pretty girl. She works really hard on her personal appearance. She had recently turned 18 and was spending a lot of time at our house. She wanted to stay at our house because she wasn't old enough to drink yet and we let her drink at our house.

One night she came over to drink and hang out. She was planning on staying the night in our guest bedroom and getting drunk. I started getting her drunk early in the night. Both she and my husband were becoming highly intoxicated and I let them believe I was intoxicated too. Toward the end of the night I crushed up a sedative and put it in her drink. I knew that would do the trick. Soon she passed out.

My husband was well on his way to passing out so I helped him along.

When he finally passed out I went to see how Lizzie was doing. She was out cold.

I stripped her naked and took my time eating her tight little pussy so she would be good and wet. She never moved.

After I was through getting her ready in the dark bedroom I went to see about my husband. He was passed out on the couch.

I turned off all the lights and stripped him naked as I licked and teased his cock into full erection. He was moaning and thrusting in arousal. He was ready.

I slowly pulled him into the darkened room where Lizzie was lying naked on the king sized bed. I led him to the bed.

Now I was right between the brother and sister, neither of them aware that the other was there. With each hand I stroked one sibling, coaxing them both into arousal. Lizzie's tight cunt was slick and ready, although I strongly suspected she was a virgin. Anton was hard in obvious need of release.

Gradually I eased the siblings closer to each other until they were touching each other. Unaware, they reached out to touch each other in response to my efforts. Slowly they each took over the tasks of my fingers and I was ale to ease away from the couple.

I lit a candle to watch the show,

Anton was urgently stroking Lizzie's writhing pussy with a raging hard-on. Lizzie was clearly enjoying the sensations Anton was awakening in her but was in a deep dream-like state. Blissfully unaware, she rubbed Anton's hard-on. Both of their sets of eyes were closed tight.

I watched as Anton slowly positioned himself for entry. It came as no surprise to me that he could do this mostly asleep and definitely incoherently. Lizzie innocently urged him on with her hip movements. I knew it was about to happen.

My pussy was slicker than it had ever been! I watched as Anton rammed himself deep into Lizzie's virgin pussy. I watched Ecstasy break across his face as he entered her tight, unused wet slit. I watched pain and surprise wash over her face. She squirmed to get away.

It only spurred him on.

Her squirming just after he entered her tight haven caused a rush of pleasure to course through him. He started pounding her. I watched in excitement as he plunged into her little vagina. As he impaled her on his big cock over and over, he grabbed at her breasts and stroked her legs and stomach.

I watched her reaction too. At first, her initial look of shock and pain seemed to be enough to pull her out of her drunk, drugged state. Then as he continued to stroke her long and deep she seemed to succumb to the feelings building inside her. She slowly came alive until she was meeting him thrust for thrust and riding him all the way down.

He then seemed to lose control. His face looked determined, purposeful, and strained with suppressed orgasm. He fucked his sister hard and deep in wild abandon. The woman he believed to be his wife was so tight around his large rod and she was riding him with all her might and he was about to shoot the biggest load of his life!

Lizzie's face began to get earnest and I knew that she was about to cum. I saw also that Anton's face had the same look. They fucked fast and hard. Anton was holding tight to Lizzie's hips as he slammed into her. Then Lizzie came. She cried out and bucked wildly on Anton. As she bucked wildly, she was clenching Anton's ready cock over and over and milking him until he lost it. He grabbed tight to her hips and plowed deep into her as he released stream after stream of hot cum into her. He groaned loudly.

They both collapsed right after they came. He was still inside her, his penis still semi erect. I knew they were tire and they settled blissfully into satisfied deep sleep.

Once they were settled I repositioned them. I got my husband settled on his back and I positioned her straddling her brother. I pressed their genitals together and left them to sleep. I left the camera on. For a little over seven hours the house was quiet. I checked on the sleeping siblings several times throughout the night and they never moved.

The next morning I saw them beginning to move around a little. I looked to make sure they were still positioned the same way I had left them. I gently and quietly stroked Anton's balls until I knew he had entered that part of waking up where he was only aware of sensations.

When I saw him begin to move and rub against his sister's vagina I quietly left the room. I went to take my place on the couch as a supposedly passed out unknowing party.

I laid there for about twenty minutes when I heard a surprised shriek. I heard excited voices but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Their voices lowered and calmed as I lay there pretending to be asleep. Then I heard the bedroom door open and Lizzie went into the bathroom and started the shower.

I got up and went to the bedroom to see what Anton was doing. He was sitting on the bed, his hands over his eyes. I quietly watched through the small crack in the door as he got up and went to our bathroom and started the shower.

Quickly I went and disabled the camera and hid it away. Then I went to make some coffee.

The siblings stayed in the shower for almost an hour. When Lizzie was all done she emerged from the bathroom a little flushed and shaken.

"Hi Lizzie! Good morning! Boy, some night, huh?" I said.

She looked at me like a deer in headlights.

"What's wrong?" I feigned innocence.

"N...nothing," She said. "Listen, I really gotta go."

"Oh, no!! I just made coffee! Please sit down and have some. You must be hung over after last night. You were really wild!" I said.

"I was? I can't remember anything. Nothing at all. Really not anything." She seemed a little defensive.

"Oh well. You two were both crazy!" I said with a little laugh.

"We were? What were we doing?" She was trying not to appear extremely interested.

"You were both taking shots and dancing around a lot. You even tried to do a strip tease for us!" I laughed. "You got as far as just your underwear and a shirt before I got you to stop. Then Anton started bench pressing you to show you how buff he is and then you started rubbing his muscles and saying how you love muscles. You two were crazy!"

Lizzie had a horrified expression on her face. She seemed to be drawing a conclusion that she didn't like.

"I really gotta go!" She just about ran for the door.

"Wait!" I said loudly. "You have to stay and say good-bye to Anton. Why are you in such a hurry? Yesterday you said you didn't have anything to do today. I thought we were going shopping."

"No! I forgot I have an appointment! I have to go!" She looked panicked.

"You are acting strange, Lizzie!" I said. "Is everything all right?"

"Every thing is fine. I just have to go." She said.

"Well, you at least have to stay and cut Anton's hair. You said you would if we bought all the liquor, remember? He really needs a haircut and you said you would do it." I reminded her.

"Oh...yeah...okay."

"Here, have a cup of coffee. I'll go get Anton so you can make your appointment." I said handing her a cup.

As I walked away I cast a backward glance at her. She was terrified.

I walked into the bedroom as Anton was just combing his hair.

"Don't put any gel or anything in your hair. Remember Lizzie is going to cut it." I said as I entered the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah. She's still here?" He seemed surprised.

"Yeah, she tried to leave but I reminded her that she needs to cut your hair." I said.

"Okay. I'm coming." He said. Strangely, he almost seemed excited. He certainly seemed at ease.

When we got back out to the kitchen, Lizzie already had her stuff set up.

I watched her discomfort. She wouldn't look either of us in the eye. "Please, sit." She motioned to the chair.

Anton sat.

She acted quickly. Spraying his hair and cutting and snipping and all the while she managed to keep her distance from him.

"All done." She said, relieved.

"No, wait." I said. "His sideburns are uneven. He hates that."

"Oh," she looked hard at his face. "yeah, you're right."

Quickly she evened them out.

"They're still not even," I said. "Here, get closer. You're not getting the right angle. Here, I'll help."

I gently guided her arm to the correct position and bent her arm. Her cheeks flamed in embarrassment. Her breasts were just about in his face and she was leaned close to him.

She placed the clippers against his cheek and evened the sideburns...and she seemed to enjoy doing it.

When she was all done she bolted for the door.

I wanted Anton to leave so I could watch the tape. I wanted to see what happened this morning.

I spent an hour or so trying to look him in the eye. I wanted him to be uncomfortable. Finally he left with the excuse that he needed to get more deodorant and a few other things.

I ran quickly back to the bedroom and put the tape in the DVD player. I set the player to this morning just after I rubbed Anton's balls awake.

I saw myself quietly leave the room.

Anton was stroking his sister's vagina slowly and sensually with his hardening cock. In her dreams she responded to a guy at school that she likes. In reality, she responded to the sensual way her brother was stroking her slick cunt.

She moved her hips against his erection. The early morning light was beginning to pour through the window. It fell on the siblings that were rubbing and stroking and petting with their eyes closed. My biggest surprise was that Lizzie seemed to be dominating her brother. Her eyes were closed tight but she stroked his cock with her wet slit. Her body was pressed tightly to his as she moved and stroked her own pussy with her brother's dick.

Anton was starting to wake up. I could see that he was sensing that something was amiss. Sure enough, I saw him open his eyes.

His expression was shock and disbelief. He was looking at his sister like she was crazy. Her eyes were still closed tight. I watched as Anton's expression went from surprise and shock to disbelief to horror and finally to overwhelming pleasure.

The thing that really surprised me was that he never even attempted to stop stroking her wet pussy with her slick vagina.

I was further surprised to see my husband positioning himself for entry. He grabbed his own cock and positioned it at the opening to his sister's womb. Then he sort of pushed her down on to it as he pushed his hips forward, into her.

The expression on his face was total rapture. He looked pleased and relieved and wicked. I could tell that the gravity of the situation wasn't complete for him but the taboo feeling of fucking his own sister was turning him on.

He continued fucking his sister in long, even stroked. Her face appeared dreamy and happy. She was really enjoying the lovemaking. In her dreams she was making love to the man of her dreams. Slowly she became aware that there was something different about this dream. It felt so real.

I could see that although she was waking up, she was trying to prolong the dream portion of her sensation.

I saw her come more fully awake. Her brow furrowed in confusion and she slowly opened her eyes.

She was straddling a man and he was fully inside her. She appeared to have instigated the situation. The man inside her felt so good. She could feel her body building to an orgasm. She was surprised to wake up to find herself having sex with a built, Verile man. They muscles on the chest she had her face pressed into was well defined. Then, just as she was about to orgasm she raised her face and looked into the face of the man who had his 8 inch cock buried deep inside her.

Her face first filled with shock and horror to blissful, crazy, body and soul racking orgasm.

She lifted herself off of her brother in the throes of passion and slammed back onto him. Then I watched as he groaned loudly and painfully just before he grabbed her hips, buried himself deep and grunted while he filled his sister with his semen.

The siblings panted and moaned and writhed until they became more aware of their surroundings.

Immediately Lizzie screamed and jumped off of her brother. Likewise, he jumped up and covered himself with the blanket.

"What are you doing?" She angrily demanded.

"Me? What do you mean, me?! I woke up to find you on top of me, rubbing yourself on me, having sex with me!" He shot back.

"What?" She lowered her voice. She looked confused.

"You were on top of me." He repeated.

"I was, wasn't I? I don't understand. I was a virgin. You're my brother. I don't even remember... I'm so embarrassed. What do we do?" She looked at him with question, begging him to fix the situation.

"Well, provided that my wife doesn't know about this we take a shower and clean up, act like it never happened and never mention it again after you leave this room. Does that sound good?" He finished and turned to look at her.

Even through the camera I could see a mixture of her own cum and her brother's cum oozing it's way down her leg from her leaking vagina. I noticed that Anton saw it to and I saw him stiffen through the blanket.

"Yes, that sounds good...I just...I'm so..." She trailed off. She looked like she wanted to ask him something but she just stood there for a minute, looking at her brother and squirming.

"Is there something else we need to settle?" Anton asked.

"I just...I was wondering....is it...." She trailed off again and looked like she was about to leave when she suddenly opened her mouth and blurted

"Can I look at your penis, Anton?"

"What?!" He sounded incredulous.

"I'm sorry. I know that sounds...it's just...I've never really seen a penis before and I lost my virginity to you and I want to see what it looks like because...I..."

The room was silent for a moment and I thought she was about to leave when suddenly Anton dropped the blanket. He was fully erect.

Lizzie just stared at his dick. "Is that a normal size?" She sounded innocently curious.

"Not really. Mine is a little bigger than average." He answered.

"Does it hurt when it sticks out like that?"

"No. It feels good." He sounded turned on. He looked turned on. "You can look closer if you want."

She dropped to her knees and got close to his dick. She looked at it closely. Then she slowly touched it. She gently moved her hand up his smooth shaft then she cupped his balls in her hand and tentatively explored them before moving back to his dick. As she explored the head of his cock she remarked with wonder in her voice, I can't believe this whole thing was inside me.

He answered her quickly. "Oh, believe it. I filled you until my balls were pressed into your ass and your pussy was loving every minute of it. My balls are still covered with your juices."

She looked at him in shock. Her mouth dropped open with surprise. That's when he shoved his dick into her mouth. "Taste that? That's you all over me. I taste like your pussy because you, my own sister, decided to climb on top of me while I was sleeping. " He was humping her mouth as he continued his speech.

"My own little virgin sister got so horny for cock that she decided to fuck her own brother. My baby sister crawled into bed with me and begged me to fill her with my cock." He continued fucking her mouth.

She looked like she was enjoying giving her brother a blow job. Yet she pulled away from him.

"What are you doing?! I'm your sister!" She said.

"I know. That's my point. My sister! My sister took advantage of me. My sister needs to learn her lesson." With that he grabbed her and bent her over the bed.

He positioned himself in a second and then he was slamming into her, hard.

"Anton, no! Anton, what are you doing?" It sounded like she was trying to deny her own pleasure.

"I'm fucking you without your permission, just like you did to me." He said. He continued to slam in to her. He was fucking her hard. "So you like fucking your brother, huh?"

Her face looked worried. I could see her being forced violently forward with each of her brother's thrusts.

"Well? Do you like fucking your brother?" He demanded as he continued to thrust into her.

Her face still looked pained. "No," She answered.

"You're a liar! You love it! You love your brother's fat cock! You love it!" He said.

"No. No. No....no...I don't" she actually looked like she was beginning to.

"Yes you do. You love it when I pump my cock into you. That's why you came to me. That's why you fucked me! Is it as good as you thought it would be?"

"No...it was an accident. I don't know how....ooooohhh.....ooooohhhh" She started moaning.

"Yeah, that's right you little slut. You love my cock. Say it. Say you love my cock."

"No. No...I don't..."

"Yes you do. Say it. Say it or I'm going to fill you with all my hot cum."

"No...no...don't..."

"Say it!"

"No.."

"Oh, you want me to fuck you full of cum, huh? You want your brother's cum inside of you, huh?"

"No! No.."

"Then say it! Say you love your brother's cock!" He was really getting off. He was still fucking her hard. Every time he slammed into her he looked a little more desperate. I could tell he was about to blow."Say you love your brother's cock or you're about to get a big load."

"I love my brother's cock, " She said quickly.

"What?" He said.

"I Love my brother's cock." She said.

"What?" He asked again.

"I love my brother's cock! I love your cock, Anton! I love your cock. It feels good when you fuck me with your huge cock, Anton!" She said.

He was going to blow all right. I could see that if he didn't pull out now then his sister was about to get a surprise.

"Say it again," he said, strained.

"I love your cock, Anton."

Just as she said it I could hear him grunt. He slapped her ass, hard. Then he grabbed her hips, forcing her to take every last inch of him before he let loose inside her.

I saw the Ecstasy in his face as he emptied the balls that were buried in his sister's ass. Her own face filled with horror mixed with pleasure.

He pumped into her a couple more times before withdrawing his satiated cock.

"You said you wouldn't cum in me!" She protested.

"Consider it a lesson, Lizzie. Don't get yourself into situations that you can't control. And don't fuck your family members! Listen, as far as I'm concerned this never happened. Now get your slutty ass out of here." He dismissed her, walking into the bathroom. She left the room.

I turned off the tape and masturbated.

I watched the tape every chance I got after that. Somehow it made our sex life better. You see, my husband was a virgin before me and he always regretted not messing around before we got married. After that he was content. One thing that kept our sex life great was a good family gathering. Every time he saw his sister after that, he would fuck me hard and good for as long as I could endure it.

I know that Lizzie is in love with my husband. I can see it every time she looks at him. I see her watch him and get squirmy in her seat. I notice how holidays and birthdays are something she looks forward to. She always gets something extraordinary for Anton and the whole family remarks about what a great sister she is and how much she loves her brother.

12