If Slut I Be

Story Info
Sexy wife makes an alliance with older lover.
5.5k words
3.68
62.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

"Damn!" Sandy uttered under her breath as she dropped her earring on the floor. Nervous, excited, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before bending to pick it up. She glanced quickly at the clock on her dressing table --- only seven-fifteen, still plenty of time, no reason to rush. She found the earring and stood up appraising her figure in the full-length, oval mirror as she threaded the small wire through her earlobe. Her five-foot-six-inch frame was supported on four-inch spike heels. Her thirty-nine inch bustline was barely contained by a brief lavender bra; the large, dark pink disks of her aureoles peeked insolently above the cups. Panties, garterbelt and stockings, and a very short, lacy half-slip that fell to only three or four inches below her panties completed her lingerie.

Not bad, she thought,Not bad for a sweet young thing just past her thirty-first birthday! He should be pleased.Oh, God! I hope he's pleased! I want him to want me so bad . . . she cut off the thoughts and attended to business. She reached in and lifted each of her breasts in turn and repositioned them in her bra cups. She appraised the rest of her figure with a critical eye. Her thighs were fuller and rounder than her college days but that was all to the good, she'd always been slender.H-m! My ass seems to be --- drooping? Damn! That will bear watching! Then, practicing the little move she had planned for later that evening, she coyly lifted the half-slip until it revealed a wisp of lacy lavender panties. She smiled, pleased with the effect and pressed her voluptuous thighs together, posing them like a magazine model. Where they met, a dark shadow of neatly trimmed, auburn hair was visible beneath her panties. She winked at her reflection and turned to finish dressing. Her mood was buoyant and her step was light and brisk.

Rod had called her at her office at four that afternoon. It was the first time she had heard from him in over a week and a thrill had shot from her stomach to her toes at the sound of his deep, confident voice.

"Sandy! Hey, baby, what about tonight, around eight? Put on some pretty underthings for me will you? And wear a nice little dress, something sexy. And heels, high ones, understand?"

"Want me to dress like a slut?"

"Are you a slut, baby?"

She hesitated for only a moment. The name, "slut," was still not one that she applied to her self. She gripped the receiver hard, then let her breath out with a rush.What the hell! She thought. "I'll be your slut --- you know that!"

"That's what I like to hear, baby! You can stay all night, right?"

"Oh, lover! You don't know what you're in for!" She hung up, visions of Rod crowding her mind and exciting her with thoughts of the evening to come.

Sandy and her husband, David, had recently moved up in the world. They had received promotions within six months of each other and bought a house in a neighborhood several steps above their old one. But with David's promotion had come the necessity of commuting between cities so they were only able to be together on weekends. At first, Sandy was moderately disappointed with the arrangements; her weeknights were lonely and she didn't like sleeping alone. But she was surprised at how rapidly she adjusted.

They had married six years ago, just two years after Sandy had graduated college and gone to work in the personnel department of a large insurance firm. David, an electronic engineer, was evidently some kind of whiz kid; he even had one invention that was waiting on a patent. His charming good looks, energy, and quick, humorous way had appealed strongly to her after a frustrating sequence of bad dates, both blind and otherwise. He was obviously going to go somewhere in his field and when he proposed after three months of dating, Sandy said yes without hesitation. Now, however, after six years of marriage, Sandy was feeling a cloud of dissatisfaction drift into her life.

David was sweet, even romantic from time to time, but not the least bit exciting. He seemed satisfied with a life copied on his parents' life: quiet, even, without ripples let alone waves. Slowly, Sandy found out that David's energy did not extend to the bedroom. He was loving, affectionate, and considerate --- but the first exciting blush of sexual passion had cooled after a year and they came together now only on weekends and not always then. When they did, David was not energetic and certainly not inventive or adventurous.

Sandy had been adventurous both during her years on the campus and after. She had had several lovers, most of whom would have been placed in the "bad boys" column. She even took up with a biker for about six months and stayed at the gang's house from time to time until he got abusive and she walked out. Sex with all of her lovers was wild, creative and full of raw lust or they didn't get a second chance. But when David proposed, she tried to tell herself that she was ready for a lower keyed domestic life, that her wild oats days were over and out of her system and it had worked for more than five years. Then she met Rod.

Ten days before this evening for which she was so carefully preparing, Sandy and David had been invited to a Saturday night neighborhood party and political evening that Rod Jameson and his very fashionable wife, JoEllen, had hosted. It was only the second social event that Sandy and David had been invited to in the new neighborhood and they went more in hope of making new friends than from any political commitment.

She remembered the overwhelming first impression Rod had made on her that evening. He was what Sandy had always called "a handsome older man." He was at least fifty, maybe more. It was difficult to tell because he was also tall, at least three inches above six feet with massive shoulders and a trim waist. As if that weren't enough, his face and especially his eyes caused something to stir in a deep part of her, something that had been asleep for a long time. Suddenly she felt restless in a way she had not felt since her marriage to David. It occurred to her with a flash that she knew what Rod was --- a "bad boy" who had gone straight! And she could swear that she had seen him eyeing her bottom and smiling to him self as she crossed the room to the drinks table.

She took a seat on the sofa in the living room and watched the crowd around her. David was already deep in animated conversation with two other men on the far side of the room. Judging from their gestures and expressions the topic was either politics or sports. She was just about to get up and go find someone to talk to when Rod appeared leaning over her with a tray of canapes. A wide smile cracked his face and crinkled the lines at the edges of his eyes. She remembered thinking,My God, but he's handsome!

"Do you want some?" Rod asked, offering the tray. The gleam in his eyes and the smile at the corners of his mouth were enough to make his double meaning clear. Sandy felt the hot burn of her flush rise along her neck and suffuse her cheeks and she knew it was not embarrassment but excitement. Fires long banked inside her had put out a small, tentative flame. She could smother it or ---

"Oh," she said taking a cracker from the tray and looking straight into Rod's eyes, "Yes, I believe I do! --- Thank you! Mm! Anchovies! I wasn't expecting anything so --- strong!"

Rod held her eyes for a few moments more, long enough to make certain they were on the same wavelength and cause her blush to burn even brighter. Their hands touched, a deliberate effort on his part, she knew, but the electricity that coursed through her arm and into her stomach made it doubly welcome. Rod straightened with a smile of acknowledgement and went off to other guests.

Suddenly, she was overwhelmed by what she had done. She had deliberately led him on. A twinge of guilt curled into her mind but she quickly erased it in favor of the rush she was still feeling. David's lack of interest had opened the door; he couldn't blame her if she walked through it. She felt like Sandy again, not Sandy Waller, David's wife, but just Sandy like when she was in college and for the first two years after graduation before she married David. She felt --- single!

Later, after the party had settled into a low buzz and she and David had eaten and he had been drawn off into another conversation, she took a tall cool drink and wandered out to the patio. It was a warm night with a cool breeze that felt sensuously wonderful after the heat of the day. The tiki torches kept the insects at bay and she inhaled deeply of the night air, softly scented with some flower. She heard the sliding door open and close again and there was Rod. A tingle began in her fingers and a delicious wave of danger and naughtiness spread out from her center.

Neither of them said a word. Rod took her drink from her, placed it on the patio table, then took her hand and led her into the shadows by a vine-covered trellis. He pulled her into his arms and covered her mouth with his. It was a long, soft Hollywood kiss, lips alone, no tongues and it left her breathless and burning for another. His arms were every bit as powerful as they looked and his overwhelming size alone would have driven every thought of resistance out of her if she had had any such thoughts which she hadn't. She returned his kiss with interest and when they broke she looked up directly into his eyes hoping he would see the invitation that lay there. He did. The second kiss was longer and deep; their tongues slipped eagerly over each other and Sandy felt the unmistakable hint of moisture under her panties. The hint became a howl as Rod's hand descended to her bottom, cupped one cheek and lifted and squeezed.

"My God, you're a hot little bundle," he breathed when the kiss finally ended. Sandy adjusted her leg against him and found the bulge that she knew would be there.You think I'm hot? she thought,Lover, you don't know the half of it! She pressed her thigh against the bulge and moved it slowly. When Rod attempted to slip his hand inside her dress seeking her breast, she pulled back.

"No more," she whispered, her voice thick with awakened lust, "I have a husband inside and I need to get back."

"Can I call you?"

"I'll leave my office number beside your phone in the hallway." And with that she went into the living room, found David, and announced that it was time to go. While he extracted himself from the conversation, she went to the hallway and left her number on the second page of the pad.

Rod had called the following Monday. A hot spring of anticipation erupted in her stomach when she recognized his voice. Neither of them bothered with small talk but quickly arranged to meet during the lunch hour at Rod's house. When Sandy arrived, JoEllen was nowhere to be seen; Sandy assumed that she was out and didn't ask about her.

They picked up where they had left off in the shadows on the patio the night before, Rod pulled her into a kiss in the middle of the living room and Sandy eagerly matched his passion. His hands roamed up and down her body as she trembled with excitement in his arms.

"My God, baby! You are so hot!" he said. His hands squeezed her bottom and breasts. He turned her around so her back was to him, expertly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped a hand beneath her bra. Her knees buckled when he squeezed her breast and she leaned against him feeling his solidity at her back. His lips were close to her ear. "Baby, you've got glorious tits!" He lifted both of them clear of the bra cups and let them rest there, teasing the nipples. Sandy gulped for air and felt her vulva moisten; she hadn't been this turned on in years. "Are you wearing pantyhose?" he asked. When she replied that she was, he said, "Take them off, OK? Sit over there."

Sandy sat on the hassock, conscious of her bare tits jiggling above the bra, and reached under her skirt to pull the pantyhose down. She glanced up and saw Rod watching her with hungry eyes so she decided to make a little show of it. She pulled her skirt up into the crease of her thighs and out from under her bottom exposing her legs all the way to her waist. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and stripped off the pantyhose rolling sexily from hip to hip to drag them under her bottom. She tossed them on the floor, leaned back on her hands, her skirt high and her legs extended in front of her. Her bare thighs gleamed in the sunlight filtering through the curtains. The air of the room was cool on the fevered flesh of her tits and legs. She looked up and smiled expectantly at Rod. He lost no time but scooped her up in his arms and headed down the hall. She thrilled at his physical power; she was as light in his arms as a child would have been. Her arms went around his massive shoulders and she buried her face in his neck, kissing and licking as he carried her down the hall to a bedroom.

Inside, they tore off their clothes, frantically kissing and feeling each other as they went. They fell onto the bed and came together, unable to deny themselves any longer. Rod buried his face between her tits, sucking, licking and kissing. Sandy was breathless under his assault.Yes! Yes! Yes! Echoed through her brain,This is more like it! This is what I want! He pulled her panties down her legs and off and, holding her legs apart, gazed at her sparse, neatly trimmed thatch. She felt her blush rise under his bold stare. Then with a soft moan he lay on top of her.

She reached between them to guide him into her and gasped at the size and girth of his full erection. It had grown to an astonishing proportion as they caressed each other and now seemed formidable! She spread wide and moved the thick, bulbous head up and down in her slit, trying to wet it and ease its passage into her body. Rod scooped her bottom into his hands, flexed up onto his knees and held her arched off the bed as he pushed resolutely into her. She gasped as his cock stretched her, then relaxed as her natural moisture increased, eased his invasion into her cunt. He used long slow strokes at first, thrusting in and out of her swollen lips, his eyes closed in ecstasy. Sandy gulped and strained to accommodate herself to the huge prick that was moving in and out of her. Never, she thought,never have I been so filled, so --- so complete! She felt her orgasm beginning to build after only a minute or two, faster than she could ever remember it coming before. When she allowed a soft moan to escape her lips, Rod lowered her to the bed and began plunging like a stallion. She boiled over in spasms of shuddering and quaking; clutching his hard, muscular shoulders, biting him and raking his back like a wildcat. A series of explosive orgasms rocked her body one after another till lights burst behind her clenched eyelids and she drifted down into darkness.

When it was finally over, she was weak and sore but profoundly content. She sat up and looked around. The room was neatly and tastefully decorated but lacking the little touches and objects that made it "someone's room." A guestroom, she concluded. She smiled and felt the heat still in her face. She could not remember being so completely satisfied in years. She dressed hurriedly, knowing she would be late back to work and wondering idly where JoEllen was. She didn't care --- not about JoEllen and not about her husband, David. She just wanted big handsome Rod to be her lover. More than that --- she wanted him to possess her, to be his, to used by him whenever he wanted.This does it! She thought,I can't stand not having sex --- real sex --- in my life! I'll come whenever he calls! I'll suck him, fuck him, be his slut if that's what he wants! Images of his cock, long and thick and hard, crowded her mind and she felt her thighs begin to tremble.

Rod came back into the room wearing only his trousers. "Just so you'll know," he said, "JoEllen is sleeping one off in our bedroom."

"Is she alcoholic?"

"Nah, just a drunk, mad at the world, --- like that. And that's all I want to say about it."

"I have to get back." Sandy started for the door. Rod took hold of her wrist.

"Wait a minute, baby. I'd like to see you again --- as often as possible. Your husband works out of town all week, JoEllen's --- incapacitated. Any reason we can't get together again?"

"Fine with me. Call me."

Rod drew her into a long kiss, squeezed her ass and pressed hard against her. The heady male odor of him dizzied her mind. She knew herself to be as drunk as JoEllen but not with booze --- with newly awakened and satisfied animal lust for this intoxicating older man. It had been quick, rushed even, because of her job. But it had been wonderful! Rod's massive build and enormous cock had made her head swim and her body purr like it had in her single years. She wanted more! She wanted a long languorous time to enjoy beingfucked! That was the only word for it. It wasn't lovemaking; they hardly knew one another and so there was no love to be made. It was raw unapologetic fucking! And she loved it! She enjoyed it, reveled in the shameless lust that she felt energizing her. Already she was looking forward to the next meeting.

And tonight was that meeting! Sandy put away the reverie, slipped into the tight little party dress and buckled the ankle straps of her four-inch, come-fuck-me heels. She bent to check her makeup in the mirror one last time and headed for the door. The drive over to Rod's house was cool and refreshing. She had the top down on the little sports car and loved the feeling of the wind in her hair. Even the movement of her thighs as she worked the clutch and brake excited her; the feel of the gearshift knob in her hands reminded her of Rod's thick cock head.

"Well, hi there," Rod said when she arrived. He looked her up and down appreciatively as she walked into the living room. She paused in the center of the room and turned to give him the full effect. She saw the hassock she had sat on to remove her pantyhose at their first meeting and placed one foot on it. She drew her skirt up to her waist exposing one nylon-clad leg.

"Look!" she said --- No pantyhose!"

Rod's eyes gleamed as he took in her ivory thigh above the dark stockings. He looked for a long minute, then he said, "Sit over there on the sofa."

Sandy crossed the room and sat in the center of the sofa expecting him to join her but he took a chair about ten feet away facing her. When the silence began to be edgy, he asked, "Are you ready?"

Sandy felt the hot rush of desire and forced it under control. "I'm ready!" she replied.

"Good. You made a good beginning a minute ago. Turn and put your feet up on the sofa." Sandy swiveled on the cushions, leaned against the arm of the sofa and extended her legs out before her. "Raise your skirt for me again."

Sandy placed her hands on the hem of her skirt and eased it slowly up her legs. She drew one knee up showing the smooth curve of the underside of her thigh above the tops of her stockings. Her breath deepened as he gazed at her. She felt her color rise in delicious anticipation.

"Stand up," he said quietly. She stood and held her skirt high revealing her lavender panties. She posed her legs as she had that afternoon before the oval mirror. "Take the dress off," he said quietly. Sandy contorted her arms behind her, unzipped and shed the dress on the floor, stood before him in her heels, hose, garterbelt, bra and half-slip. "Walk around and show me that gorgeous figure."

She turned and moved to the fireplace, turned and made her way back toward the doorway to the hall. She let her hips sway freely, placed each foot carefully. She turned and walked back toward him, stopped with her toes against the foot of his chair and slowly lifted the half-slip to expose her panties. Her bare thighs quivered. Rod reached out and stroked them, first on the outside, then forced a hand between them and gripped the soft flesh high up on the inside. His strong fingers probed and kneaded. This is what it really means to be felt up, she thought,I'll have bruises tomorrow and if David sees them --- I don't care! Let him try to compete --- if he can!

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers
12