If The Opportunity Arises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was if her mind and body was on another plateau and out of control; her head thrashing, rolling quickly from side to side; deep droning noises escaping from her puckering mouth and the fiery erotic decadence reflecting in her bright blue eyes. Her moans and whimpering intensified at the thick cock's movement, its ribbed length satiating and stimulating the smooth, wet walls of her pussy incessantly. She lifted her knees higher and laced her feet around his back, her buttocks straining up off the carpet, her throbbing cunt constricting hungrily around the thick cock as its speed increased in tempo.

He was in perfect control, his throbbing cock jack-hammered at her with hard, merciless precision, lengthening each stroke a fraction of an inch with each grinding thrust. Her soft frantic whimpers now settled into a soulful rhythm, in perfect synchronization to his driving pelvis as ground up against her own: and her wet contracting cunt was tormented beyond her wildest dreams.

She felt as her insides were about to burst as each penetrating stroke set off an intense kaleidoscope of brilliant strobe-like flashes in her mind; followed by a multitude of static electric jolts of arousal. Her juices flooding her hot moist passage: as she thrust her hips upward trying to fill herself completely with his thick ramrod.

She dug her fingers into his buttocks, pulling his cock deeper inside her; at the same time his hands captured and squeezed the soft moons of her buttocks. His strong grip only intensifying her pleasure: every inch of her body was on fire with electrifying tremors snaking their way at the speed of light throughout her body, throwing her into a nether world, beyond the reality of the world outside.

Her buttocks began to tighten erratically and the walls of her cunt sucked fervently at the cock driving deeply in and out of her voracious passage. She could even feel the tingling pinpricks around the rim of her puckering anus; and for a brief moment she tried to delay the end for just a moment longer.

A great wave mushroomed deep inside her, as her own copious juices began to seep from her cunt, flowing downward to mix with the sweat in the crevice of her buttocks The first convulsion came out of no where, floating from the depths of her quivering womb, rippling downwards increasing power until it hit the bottom of her gyrating pelvis, at the same time his pelvic bone ground into hers. She could feel the muscles in her stomach performing some type of sexual ritual, regurgitating different levels of ecstasy inflicting mayhem on her highly sensitized body as the next wave seemed to explode from different parts of her body.

"Aaarrrggghhhh.....! Ooooooooooooh, I'm cummming! Aaarrgghh!!" she screamed.

Her whole body jerked upward, leaving the carpet as her body was pummelled by a steady intense wave of stimulating orgasms; each building in strength and duration, finally catapulting her body and mind up and over the edge of erotic depravity. The walls of her cunt vibrated, spewing and swirling the vicious nectar of her orgasm inside her pulsating cuntal passage.

Her body still shaking and jerking from the after effect of her orgasm: when she felt his engorged, heavy balls slamming hard against her buttocks. She could feel his firm grip on the cheeks of her ass, keeping her impaled on his throbbing cock, holding her there, before slowly pulling his cock slightly back; and then he drove it back deep inside her. When his cock bottomed out, she could feel the head throbbing and inflating, just before the pressure and heat of his thick potent cum exploded deep into her open cunt, hotly flooding and copulating with her own love juices.

Physically and mentally drained her body collapsed back onto the carpet, and she moaned as his heavy body flopped down on top of her before rolling off and lying beside her. For the moment all she could do was close her eyes, listening to her ragged breathing as it began to calm down and added to her silent contentment.

All she felt now were the overwhelming feelings of recollection; just savouring the last few hours occupied her mind. Never had she known or experienced such shameless exhilaration, and for the first time in months that threatening heavy dissatisfaction that shrouded over her was dissipating before her eyes.

They both lay motionless on the carpet, although naked they both felt warm from the intense heat of their libidinous coupling wafting around them. Neither of them seemed to be in a rush to make the first move. As her mind and body started to recover, her first thought were to get dressed and leave. However, when Connor suggested they go upstairs to his private office, that exactly what she did.