If the Shoe Fits... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you learn anything in your nutrition class? The four food groups; your mouth, nipples, pussy and ass. Clearly you've been undernourished."

"So you're going to have a balanced meal."

"In time. For now I'm going to just play with my food." She wet one finger in her mouth and slowly inserted it in my ass. Ohhhh. That's a new kind of good. Kind of like the first time you had lobster. It's delicious and you wonder why you haven't had it for dinner every day of your life.

"That smooth sliding sensation of your finger in my ass is wonderful."

"Wait for the harmony."

She reached under me with the other hand and took one of my superheated nipples and started masturbating it like a small penis, pulling it to its full length.

"Fuck that's good. Fuckity, fuckity, fuuuuck!" I wasn't an English major at Vassar for nothing.

"Nancy, we're just warming up. Are you sure you want to keep going? I don't think you're going to make it."

"You're fucking with me, right? You've got about as much chance of quitting as you do getting these Louboutins off my feet."

"That's fine. Now we're getting serious. Time to pull out the rule book."

"I didn't know there was a rule book for sex."

"There is for my kind."

I really wasn't in a position to negotiate. I was laying across her lap buck naked except for my heels. I was blindfolded. I was in her apartment. "OK. I'll bite."

"Following these rules will increase the pleasure for both of us. You'll call me Mistress Cassandra. You'll do exactly what I ask of you and nothing more. You'll cum when I give you permission. Agreed?"

"Yes."

"Count for me." Before I could comprehend what she meant her hand came down hard on my ass.

"Shit!!"

Another blow came quickly, this one even harder. "Count!"

I caught on, but not before I felt another sharp sting. "Shit!! One!"

She reeled off four more swats before taking a break. My bottom was glowing and I felt like a ten year old that was about to bawl her head off. The warmth in my bottom was starting to merge with the residual warmth in my breasts. I felt hot. I wanted to take a cold shower.

Cassandra took a finger and plunged it into my pussy and then wiped off the fluid on my clit. I felt a rush of adrenaline.

"My, my, it looks like Nancy is enjoying her spanking more than she lets on, isn't she?"

I was embarrassed that my body betrayed me. I was as wet as I've ever been. I'd never been spanked and never wanted to be spanked. But here it was. My first spanking and I was as aroused as the first time I had my pussy licked.

Cassandra pinched my bottom . . . hard.

"Owwwww!!"

"I asked you a question slut."

"I am enjoying the spanking Mistress Cassandra."

"Tell me why."

"Because the pain is making my pussy tingle. Because the embarrassment of being spanked is making me excited."

"Did you learn something today?"

"I did Mistress Cassandra."

"And what is that?"

She wanted me to say it. I've never thought of myself as one. But being naked over the knee of a woman and enjoying the spanking that was being administered to me led to one inescapable conclusion.

"I'm a slut."

"That's right. You are. And that's a very good thing."

Cassandra then set about to pummel my ass with four more sets of spanking, each one bookmarked by her fingers dipping into my messy pussy and teasing my throbbing clit.

"Oh my God Mistress Cassandra. I don't think I can take any more."

"I agree. Do you know what sluts crave more than anything else?"

I had to think about my answer. My head was spinning. I was literally flying blind and my body was on another physical plane than my mind. My body was on fire and wanted completion, now. But my mind was trying to engage with Cassandra. Was this a trick question? I didn't want to be punished more.

"To cum?" I said meekly.

"That's right. But not just to cum. To have a 'my head is going explode' type of orgasm. To be singularly focused on the next time your Mistress will allow you to cum."

"Do you want to know what it feels like to be a slut?"

"More than anything Mistress Cassandra."

She pushed me off her lap so I was kneeling on her carpeted floor. I sensed that she was standing in front of me. The overwhelming heat in my body and the anticipation of what she had in store for me didn't allow room for thought, only obedience.

"Stand up slut."

I hoisted myself up on the carpeting. Now my Louboutins were a liability. My legs were shaking on my five inch heels. The blindfold increased my sense of disorientation and interfered with my sense of balance. I wasn't sure how long I could stay in this position.

"Spread your legs."

I complied. This helped. The wider base stopped some of the shaking.

I felt Cassandra slide underneath me. I could feel her breath on my wet cunt. She blew on it. The cold air reacted with the moistness on my cunt and thighs and made every one of my body hairs stand on end. Then she pushed her tongue deep into my beckoning pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." I didn't know that sex could be this good and I knew it was only going to get better.

She started to tongue fuck me. When I first met her I felt like I was a paper boat being tossed about in a stream. Now that boat was in an ocean storm. I started to wobble on my heels. I was spending most of my energy trying to keep my balance and the remainder of it trying to process a cloudburst of emotions.

"Mistress, I . . . I . . . . I . . . ." I wasn't able to articulate anything more.

Then she doubled down. She wet one of her fingers by pushing it all the way into my pussy and then starting sliding it up my asshole. She stopped tongue fucking me and sealed her mouth around my clit, sucked it into her mouth and starting circling it with her tongue.

"Shitshitshitshitshit"

Cassandra pulled off my clit only long enough to say "Cum like the slut that you are."

My head did explode. The release of the pain, the pleasure, the heat and the humiliation flooded out of me. I felt Cassandra's hands reaching up on my back to help steady me so I didn't fall over. I swayed back and forth trusting that she wouldn't let me fall. I could feel her face now pressed against my belly and her hands on my back, now in a loving embrace. She held me until my breathing became regular.

Cassandra guided my body so I was again lying on my back on her bed. She took off my shoes and then laid next to me on the bed. She placed my hand on her soft smooth breast.

"Mistress Cassandra . . . "

She put her fingers on my lips to stop me from talking. I drifted off into the best sleep I'd had in years.

12