If You Could Do It Again... Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dagan732
dagan732
426 Followers

They stood next to the bed and watched each other as they slowly disrobed. Their bodies were different but the attraction remained. Dylan pulled Paul to him and sighed at the naked touch of his lover against him. They kissed as they lowered themselves onto the bed and slid their hands over each others skin. Paul slid down and took Dylan into his mouth as he moaned and ran his hands through Paul's hair. When Dylan had had enough, their mouths met again in a passionate kiss while Paul straddled Dylan's lap. He took Dylan into his body and closed his eyes as his lover's length slid in to the hilt. Paul happily bounced on Dylan's cock as the man beneath him thrust upward.

"Oh Jesus, Paul. You feel so good. You feel the same as you did back then." Dylan said and pulled Paul closer to nuzzle his neck.

"So do you, Dylan. I can't believe it's taken us this long."

"We have now, baby." Dylan said and dropped Paul onto his back as he took to his knees. "And I'm going to take total advantage of that."

Paul laid back on the bed as Dylan covered his body with his own and continued to fuck him with all he had. Paul moaned as his body was invaded again and again.

"You want that, baby? You want me inside you?"

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me Dylan!"

Dylan slammed into Paul with increasing vigor until the sensation built to hot to handle and he felt his body begin to release.

"I'm coming, babe!" Dylan said and began to pump faster.

They both climaxed together as they crashed against each other in search of giving and receiving pleasure. Afterward, they lay on the bed intertwined and kissed.

"I'm going to love being with you." Dylan said and sighed.

"I just going to love you." Paul answered.

"You better, babe."

Epilogue

A year later, Paul stood out on the back deck of Todd and Eric's house chewing a piece of carrot. He had finally, after more years than he'd care to remember, kicked the smoking habit and replaced his oral fixation with vegetable sticks. The autumn wind blew unseasonably warm and Paul took off his jacket and set it on the railing. The evidence of his latest birthday sat in the October sun. The door to the house slid open but Paul didn't have to look back to know who it was.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hey yourself." Dylan answered and slipped his arms around Paul. "Eric and Todd are wondering when you're coming in for cake."

"Soon, I guess. Then I'd like to get home and open my present."

"You already got your presents." Dylan said in confusion.

"I didn't get birthday sex."

"Oh." Dylan chuckled. "We still have to take care of that, don't we?"

"Yes, we do." Paul said with a smile. "How's Robin doing?"

"She's good. I think she's starting to understand us finally."

"I'm glad. She didn't do well with the whole gay dad thing at first."

"Yeah, no." Dylan thanked God that his daughter had come around. "Laura never had a problem with it."

"Laura knew I wanted you way back then."

"She did?"

"Oh yeah."

"Wow. Go figure." Dylan said and turned as Todd came out onto the back porch.

"You look happy." Todd said to Paul.

"I am."

"Not alone and not lonely."

"No."

"I'm glad." Todd turned to Dylan. "I'm glad he finally found you."

"Me too." Dylan agreed.

"Well come in for cake." Todd said and walked back inside.

"Are you?" Paul asked. "Are you happy I found you?"

"I'm the happiest and most complete I've ever been, Paul. But we found each other." Dylan took Paul's hand. "Let go get cake."

THE END

dagan732
dagan732
426 Followers