If You Don't Tell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like two horny teenagers, a few minutes later we were at it again in the shower. While the hot water poured down, he pinned me against the wall under the shower head and I rode him as best I could. I again climaxed several times, but when he didn't come again, I once again got on my knees, with water pouring down my face and helped him climax, catching his love in my mouth for the second time.

7:30 PM

I sat down on my couch next to Quinton wearing the same robe I'd worn when he entered my home and invaded my body. He looked distant, like he was thinking about something and wasn't sure what to do about it.

"Quinton, are you okay?"

He looked at me with an unmistakable sadness. "I don't know what to do Simone."

I kissed him on the forehead. "It's going to be okay, Q. You guys are the most resilient people I know and the people I most admire. You can work your way through this."

"I don't know if I want to. I know I'm not perfect, but I don't think I can be with someone who cheats on me behind my back, in my own fucking house!"

"I don't know what to tell you. You got your payback and from what you've told me, they've agreed not to do it again. So the way I see it, the both of you have a clean slate. "Do you really want to ruin what you guys have?"

"No, I don't. But I'm not sure if I can forgive her."

"Quinton James, you are so full of bullshit. Don't act like you've never done anything wrong! I'm not saying that you should forget everything that happened, but don't stand here and give me that self-righteous bull when you could've easily not screwed my brains out! Believe me when I tell you that I wanted you to, but we've all made mistakes! Lae hasn't been a good friend to me lately and now I know why, but I honestly think you guys have a chance to have something special."

"That's nice in theory, but how do you sleep with someone who you know is cheating?" He asked.

"If you love them, you'll find a way. I love Mike and no matter how bad it seems, I'm still going to love him until he decides he doesn't want to be with me anymore. You might say that's dumb, but to me, that's what love is. If you love someone, you won't give up on them so easily."

"This sounds a lot like an after-school special." "It's not, just look at me and Mike. I hope and pray that he changes. That maybe he'll become the man he was before, the man I fell in love with. I want this marriage to work, but I'm beginning to think I'm the only one. I wish he was a little like you. You're educated, funny, committed, and sexy as hell. I really don't know why anyone would sacrifice that. I don't think Lae wants to, but she just doesn't know what she has."

"You're damn right about that one." He said smugly.

"Anyways, I think you and Lae should find out if it's going to work before you give up on her." Boldness suddenly came over me and I had to say something to Quinton before I hid back in my shell. "But I'll tell you this, if you ever want to be with her in one way and me in another, my door is always open for you."

"I thought you were going to say something like 'If she doesn't treat you well, I'll be here.'" He smiled when he spoke.

"Quinton, more than anything I'd like to be with you. But the truth is I have a husband, you have a fiancée and right now we'd just be each other's rebound. If it's ever going to work out between us, and maybe one day it will, we have to make sure that the person we've committed to doesn't want to be with us."

"So you're saying I should forgive her and pretend like none of this ever happened?"

"Yes and I'm also saying that if you try and act like you ain't do nothing wrong that I'll tell her you fucked my brains out."

"That's blackmail!"

"No, it's incentive. I love you Quinton, I really, really do, but I have to know that if we ever got together, it wasn't because of scandal."

"I'm hungry." It was completely off the topic, but even my stomach was a little empty.

"I have some leftovers in the fridge. You can have some if you want."

"No, I've got some food downstairs. I hope it isn't cold yet."

He ran down the front stairs and when came back with two spaghetti dinners. With all the energy we'd expended earlier, we ate like two starved animals.

I was shoveling a forkful of noodles in my mouth when it all became so clear. "Quinton, it was you who left the flowers on my desk, wasn't it?"

"You mean the yellow roses? No, that was Mike." He lied.

"So you're going to like for him and to me?"

"Yes, I left the flowers."

"Why didn't you say anything when I showed them to you earlier?"

"Because I hadn't planned on fucking my best friend's wife and I thought that it might help him get out of the doghouse."

"So you liked that you fucked your best friend's wife?" I asked. I had to know what he felt about us being together.

"It was interesting. I didn't know you were such a freak, though. Mike told me you never swallowed."

"For him I didn't." I could see another bulge growing in his pants as he finished the last of his dinner. "Would you like one more for the road?"

He put down his plate and unbuttoned his pants. "That sounds wonderful."

8:15 PM

I swallowed daddy Q's load for the third time and was glad that he hadn't asked for anything more than my mouth. A few minutes after Quinton left the adrenaline began to dissipate and my poor vagina began to ache with pain.

"Jesus Christ, Q," I thought, "I think that if I were to die tonight from the amount of pain I was in, I'd be the first case of death by massive amounts of dicking." A murder by dicking was actually pretty funny the more I thought about it. I chuckled as I swallowed two extra-strength Midol to help ease the pain of my brutal ecstasy.

After he'd gone, I watched him pull out of the driveway and down the street. I was so enamored with that man that I didn't know what to do when he left and the house was quiet again. I thought about calling his phone and asking him to spend the night, but if he turned around, it would've ruined our future rendezvous, and there would be more.

I thought about calling my aunt and going to pick up MJ, but that would've been admitting to my aunt that there wasn't a man in my bed. I didn't care too much for my aunt, but one thing she always taught me was how to keep a man.

Even though most of what came out of her mouth was completely useless to me, it was something she told to me on my 16th birthday that I'd never forgotten. She said, "Monie, I know you're at that age when boys start noticing you, but if you want a good man, let them think they're making all the decisions. Now before you go say anything, acting all rebellious, hear yo auntie out. As a woman, it's your job to lead a man in the right direction, but if you tell him where to go, he's gonna resent you. If you suggest something, but leave the choice up to him, whenever he wants something similar, he will almost always make the same choice you brought to him. You have to learn to make a man feel like a man if you want him to make you feel like a woman, you hear me?"

"Yes auntie." I answered, not really caring what she had to say because none of the boys I invited to come to the party came.

"Okay now, go out there with yo company." Then without a hug, kiss, or even a happy birthday, she expelled me from the kitchen.

I still detested my aunt, but for once in her endless life she might have been right. After I put the idea in his head, I knew it was only a matter of time before he found out that he and Laela weren't meant to be together. And if he needed help to see that, I would surely provide the reminders for him and I'd increase my availability by staying one step ahead. As soon as I got paid at the end of next week, I'd find a lawyer and get things moving with my divorce. That way when Quinton came back, and he would, he'd have me all to himself.

Quinton

8:30 PM

I was halfway home when it all sunk in.

For most of the drive, everything seemed surreal. It was like everything that had happened today was just a dream and that I'd wake up any second to repeat today all over again. But I didn't wake up and I knew I wasn't about to either.

I wanted to believe that I hadn't just slept with Mike's wife, but I felt like I'd just broken m dick and a throbbing Pedro told me that I was lying to myself if I believed that shit. An overwhelming feeling of disgust began taking over me, not only because of what Lae had done, but because of what I also had done in retaliation. I had slept with, no fucked, one of my best friends' wives and though I felt bad being with her, fucking her without any remorse or tenderness was exactly what I needed to make me feel like a man again.

I heard her as she pleaded for mercy, but as I envisioned Lae's face supplanted over hers, neither of them deserved it. She wanted to fuck me and got exactly what she wished for. Though as unforgiving as I was, Simone took it and asked for more until I was too tired to give it anymore. Even though I tried to break her, she broke me. And as all of the rage began to cede, so did the hate, pain, and humiliation of being betrayed.

I didn't hate Lae, but I hated what she'd done. In the same breath though, I hated myself for what I had done. "A clean slate." I mumbled to myself. I could forget about both our indiscretions, but I knew that if Lae wanted sex tonight, something was going to have to give.

I picked up my phone to call Simone to make sure she was okay, but as I opened the cell I found that Lae had called several times while Simone and I were together. "That's some kind of irony. I call them when they're together and she calls me when I'm doing the same thing." I thought and laughed to myself.

I walked into my apartment twenty minutes later and the only sounds in the whole house were that of the bedroom TV. I walked down the hallway to the room and saw Le sprawled across the bed with half-eaten cracker decorating the spread.

"I guess all that pussy-eating is hard work." I thought to myself, inciting my blood to boil, but instead of aggravating myself, I took a deep breath and walked back to the living room. No sooner than I turned on the TV to the sports channel, I also crashed. I guess coming in someone's mouth three times takes a lot out of you too.

1...456789