If You Drop Your Wallet In P'town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

He pushes more of his hardness into me and I wince letting him know that might be all I can take this time. I think for once how nice it is to have a "normal" size cock because every lover I have had could take it all, but at the same time ego thinks what it would be like to have someone tell me they can take no more!.

Panting I say: "I don't think I can take anymore, is this going to be OK?"

He smiles and replies: "Buddy your ass hole is so tight I would be happy with just the head in and I'd jerk off the rest! You should see the look on your face."

Relaxed now I tell him not to do that but to start fucking me. I lay my head back and close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of the first real cock in my ass hole. Slowly rocking his hips he fucks me. I can't believe how good it feels once I have relaxed and the pain has stopped. He is only working about a couple of inches in and out and when I feel I can take more I ask him for just that. "Give more of that fat cock, fuck me harder."

He is happy to oblige me and starts pulling back farther and farther with each stroke until he almost pulls out of my ass before pushing back deeply into me. I must be comfortable because before long I feel his balls hit my ass and know that he is completely in me.

We fuck like this for while without words until my legs start to cramp. I am not used to being in this position and ask him if we can move. He is happy for the new position and asks me to roll over and kneel down. "Put that horney ass of your up in the air and show me where you want this cock."

As he pulls his cock out of me I want to scream: "Put it back, put your cock back in my ass!" But know it will be there soon.

As I roll over I again open my cheeks for him and he puts his cock at my entrance. I can feel my anus open for him welcoming his big cock into me.

He says: "My cock came out pretty clean do you want to ditch the condom and go bareback. It will feel so much better when my cum shoots into you."

I quickly say yes and watch him strip the rubber off his cock. He looks like an excited kid at Christmas ripping open a gift. He must be as excited as I as his cock is red and the veins are sticking out down the length. His foreskin is tight over his crown and he pulls it back exposing it.

As he returns to my anus I lay my head down between my arms and ready myself for the fucking that is to come. He spreads my cheeks opening my hole to his cock which he pushes into me. I easily take what I think to be half of it as he starts fucking me again.

Before long we are back to me taking his whole cock into me and I am panting like an overheated dog. He is squatting over my ass and holding me by the hips as he fucks me. I feel a stirring in my cock and am surprised when I look back between my legs and see it getting longer. I am not really hard but am about as big as when I am. It swings back and forth with his fucking.

I have been trying to keep my ass hole relaxed while he uses it but when I see and feel my balls pulling up I know I am going to cum. I squeeze his cock as he is pulling back and he says: "If you keep doing that I am going to cum."

I squeeze him again as he pushes into me and say: "Let go, I want your load and I think when you cum I might too."

This entices him and he speeds up his stroke, fucking me faster. I want to see if I can cum without either of us touching my cock.

As James fucks me frantically I feel him swell and he pushes as deep as ever in my ass and starts shooting his load. Hot cum fills my ass and this pushes me over the edge and I cum with him. It is a new sensation cumming from anal stimulation and it feels wonderful. My cock feels like it has never before as I dump my load into my hand that I have put between my legs to catch it. It feels hot in my palm as I spew.

James has pulled back after his first couple of shots in my ass and is slowly fucking me releasing the rest of his cum in me. As I feel my balls drop from squeezing out my load I relax my ass and James pushes deep into me one last time as he finishes filling me with his load.

I am fucked out but do not want to lose the feeling of his cock in me and lie on my side raising my top leg and hold his hip so he stays in my ass. He leans forward to kiss me and I show him my cum covered hand. He smiles and says: "Fucking amazing cumming from having your ass fucked isn't it?" And he takes my hand in his and licks and sucks my cum from it.

Sadly I feel his cock soften and slide out of my ass and I feel my nuts give one last contraction and squirt the last of cum in me onto my leg. James sees this and leans down to lick it up and take the head of my cock into his hot mouth.

It is maddeningly painful but so pleasurable I can only push my soft cock into his mouth and cry out: "Motherfucker if I die right now I will leave as a happy man!"

Sitting up James wipes the wetness from his lips and says: "You aren't dying but you might of just had a look at heaven."

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12