If You Go Down in the Woods Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still her hands worked on her pussy, one thrusting deep inside, sometimes rapidly, sometimes languidly, while the other teased and tormented her clit, rubbing it, pinching it, pressing it down on it, but all the time manipulating and playing with it and bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. And then she was there, her pleasure reaching its breathtaking peak, making her back arch and her heels dig into the turf either side of the towel. She slammed her fingers into herself, her natural lubrication making a wet squelching sound as they entered to plunge deep for that last fantastic time. Her head was thrown back, a long sibilant cry issued from her open mouth, and Mark could see her muscles tighten, sinews cording in her neck, behind her knees, even her toes curling in pure ecstasy.

He was close himself, he could feel his legs beginning to melt beneath him as the sensations spread along his nerves. He sank to his knees, unable to support himself on jellied legs, and then slumped forward, resting on one arm while the other reached back under him and worked frantically to bring him to climax, and all the time he strained to watch through the leaves and undergrowth. Now on all fours, he wanked frantically, knowing he was seconds away from coming but fearful that she would regain her wits and look about her, or perhaps hear his hand sliding back and forth along his cock. He stared at her from hiding, watching for signs of discovery.

Her climax subsided, leaving her body jolting and shaking from continuous aftershocks, she sank back to rest against the trunk, making just little gasps and whimpers now, her breasts still heaving as she fought to regain her breath. Her little mounds were shining with perspiration and pink from their earlier misuse, but their long and still erect nipples were rising and falling erotically, giving Mark a target as he got nearer and nearer to his own release. He fixed his gaze on those inviting buds, his eyes losing focus and his mouth sagging open as he reached his point of no return.

His dam burst, his cum raced through his cock to spray it great spurts from the end, each one accompanied by a jerk of his hips as if he were mounting a woman doggy style before him. His head sagged as he tried desperately to prevent himself from calling out and revealing his presence, one hand still propping him up while the other stretched back to pump his balls dry. He watched his semen splatter in dollops across the leaf litter beneath him, spraying brown leaves with his cum, hitting the ground like huge creamy raindrops, seemingly an endless supply as he reached his most powerful orgasm for years. Eventually it did run its course and each spurt became less than the one before, until he was just squeezing and wanking a spent and softening cock. His hand dropped to the ground and he knelt there on all fours, gasping for breath, his body trembling from the power of his climax, unable even to look and see if he remained undiscovered.

Finally he looked across, hoping against hope that he hadn't been seen. She standing now, facing the tree and away from him, still naked, her back and bottom pink where they had been so forcefully pressed against the towel that she was now rolling up. He breathed a silent sigh of relief and leaned back on his haunches for a better view.

Still nude, she thrust the rolled up towel into her bag and, without worrying about underclothes, reached for her innocent looking blouse and skirt, turning to face in his direction as she bent and stepped into her skirt, miniature breasts silhouetted beneath her. Skirt in place she slid her arms through the sleeves of her blouse and looked down to fasten the buttons, her lovely hair swinging across her face, and then buttons done, she paused, reaching for her bag and still looking downwards, or so it seemed. Abruptly he realised that he could see those wonderful blue eyes beneath their long dark lashes, and they were looking directly towards him. She smiled coyly.

'I'm here every Monday' she mouthed in his direction.

He felt the blood drain from his face and turned away, his embarrassment total, wondering how long she had known he was there, and did she actually know who was watching her. He had never met her before, but then, he hadn't been here on a Monday for a long time. He would be next week though. He looked back towards her, just in time to see her skirt sway out of the clearing on the other side.

12