If You Go Down in the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horny as we both were -- I really don't know how she had resisted my previous attempts to arouse her - I now moved her around so that she was leaning against the tree trunk. It took only a few seconds for me to undo her pretty, flimsy blouse and, with practiced fingers I found and undid the three little hooks on the strap of her small lacy, white bra. The clasp undone, her bra fell forward under the weight of her firm young breasts and as I lifted her now un-needed bra up out of the way and feasted my senses on the prize below, I felt my cock stir yet again..........

Her breasts were perfect! Naturally rounded (no silicone implants in those days remember), firm but not too large; each had at its centre an attractive pink areola and this, in its turn, had at its centre the most beautiful, erect nipple I had ever seen.

I lowered my head down to her fleshy orbs and, holding her breasts up and together I flicked the tip of my tongue over each of the hard little buds in turn. I had just settled on one of them - like an insect alighting on a favourite bloom - and begun to suck the rubbery teat into my lusting mouth, nibbling it gently, carefully with my teeth, when she suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and shuddered violently.

I heard her moan and cry out and she buried her head into my shoulder to try to stifle some of her cries. I could hardly believe it, she was coming already - and strongly by the look and sound of it -- and I'd hardly touched her.

She was pushing herself, her crotch especially, against my body and as I moved my left hand down her taut stomach and up under her skirt she gave another shudder and I felt her open her legs slightly, intent on giving me better access to her sex centre.

My searching fingers quickly found her soft panties -- moist now with what I took to be a mixture of sweat and her love juice - and I gently moved them to one side, feeling the soft downy covering of her sex under my hand as I did so. Effortlessly, I inserted my forefinger and index finger into her well-lubricated vagina. She jolted against me as they entered her moist love tunnel, brushing over her clitoris as they went and I felt her bite down harder on to my shoulder.

Her arms moved down from around my neck and went around behind me; her fingers dug hard into my lower back. I found her little clitoris with my thumb and as I gently massaged it she seemed to come over and over again; gasping, crying out, gyrating her lithe hips against my hand, spasming until finally - spent and almost unable to stand - she slumped against me and I slowly, gently -- almost reluctantly even - removed my now drenched fingers from her soaking pussy.

I looked at her for a few moments, my body coursing with hormones. I suddenly felt overwhelmed by what had just happened between us.

Sarah's face was flushed. Her chest was heaving and her eyes sparkled, as only the eyes of a woman who has just come strongly can. I leaned forwards and kissed her -- as she had kissed me when I picked her up earlier that day -- lightly and gently on her lips. She sighed and we stood there just holding each other for a while.........

After some minutes -- during which we had exchanged many more kisses and caresses, I suddenly felt the urgent need to be inside her; to fully consummate our passion, to leave my offering of love in her body.

I took one of her hands and placed it on my once more erect cock and, as she gripped it, I moved my hips back and forth - gently at first -- then more urgently.

My cock - moving through her encircling fingers, simulating intercourse, - left her in no doubt as to my wishes and, letting go of me for a moment she bent to remove her soaking panties, and then her skirt and then she leant back against the tree trunk.

I was scrabbling with the packaging of a condom by this time -- sure that she would want me to take precautions like that -- when she took the package from me and put it to one side. She then pulled me towards her and, helping me with her guiding hand, took my raging erection into her body!

As I felt myself enter her tight, young vagina I put both of my arms around her neck and kissed her deeply. My tongue entered her mouth -- as it had already done many times before -- and I thrust up into her hot channel as far as I could go. It felt fantastic!

Sarah began to sigh softly in time to my thrusts and with each outward movement of my now soaking wet penis, I could feel her tight, moist sex-lips clasping at it, trying to hold on to it, as if begging it not to leave them. With each inward thrust, I felt those same lips open, as if now welcoming me inside her, permitting the passage of my man-flesh into her most secret place and, when fully engaged, I felt too the hard little bud of her clitoris pressing on the top of my cock.

And so we made love there together, leaning against that old fallen tree.

When it was over and we were both finally spent, we leaned there - breathing deeply - and my softening penis slipped from her moist channel. I stood back, gazing on her almost naked form and was excited to see some of my love juice trickle from between her engorged outer lips and down her inner thighs.

She pushed her thighs together as if trying to hold it inside and I saw her idly, stroke her hand over her moist, matted pubic thatch.

Looking straight at me, she dipped a finger into her perfect vagina, just inside the puffy outer lips and scooped up some of our combined love up with it. She moaned softly as she rubbed it around her clitoral zone and after a few moments she lifted her fingers to her lips and gently, lovingly almost, sucked them clean!

Once more I put my arms around her neck and again, as I kissed her tenderly on her sweet mouth my cock twitched hopefully.........

***************

So there you have it, some of what we got up to on our first date.

As I said before, I think Sarah was a bit of a nympho, because some of the stuff we got up to whilst we were together (and after we split up too come to think of it) wouldn't be out of place in a porno film. But that'll have to wait for another time.

Hey, maybe if you'd like to read some more about what Sarah and I did together, you'll drop me a line? If you're interested, I'm sure I can let you know of a few more things that happened.

Who knows, maybe you can let me know your feelings on whether or not Sarah was a raging nympho?

Oh well then, until next time perhaps?

Cheers.

12