If You Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

Charlotte almost felt the breaking of her will like a physical pain. The snapping sensation of her resistance collapsing brought tears to her eyes as she gasped out, "please!"

"Please what, Charlotte? I wouldn't want to misunderstand you."

"please fuck me, paul, please i need it please fuck me please oh god please i want it i need it please please please please..." Charlotte didn't care about waiting for marriage anymore, she didn't even care about waiting until Paul had all his clothes off. She needed him, and she needed him now.

But he did make her wait. He stripped down completely and took his time, tracing a finger all the way up from the hollow of her neck down to the hollow of her ankle, and Charlotte's whimpers turned to quiet wails as she could do nothing but watch. His cock jutted out from his crotch as though it was just as hypnotized and needy as she was, but Paul had just as much control over it as he did over her. He traced spirals into her breasts for what seemed like forever, gazing into her eyes and speaking softly and finding every last tiny piece of resistance and melting it with his hands and his voice.

When he finally thrust into her, Charlotte didn't even feel the pain. She felt nothing but pleasure, endless pleasure as her body accommodated a cock for the first time. It hammered into her in waves, each wave obliterating more thought and leaving just pleasure behind, each thrust pounding away at her will and her mind and leaving her an empty vessel waiting to be filled with bliss. The last thought she clung to as she felt her first orgasm overpower her was that her wedding night would never have been this good.

The orgasm went on forever. It wouldn't have surprised her a bit if she'd finished cumming and found herself forty instead of twenty. The hypnosis, the relentless fucking, the absolute need, they all just conspired to send her brain beyond the starburst explosion of orgasm into an endless sea of bliss. She couldn't even tell if Paul was still programming her, none of her senses worked anymore except touch, and that one was overloaded. So she just floated there, in that endless sea, until eventually, Paul withdrew. She felt a trickle of fluid seeping out onto her thigh, and knew he must have come inside her, but she didn't remember it happening. She didn't remember much of anything other than how good it all felt. She knew she'd remember the important things when she needed to remember them.

After a long pause, Paul stroked her cheek. "Was it everything you've been fantasizing about, Charlotte?" he said, his voice a little shaky with exhaustion.

"Yes," she said, still half-sunk in the simultaneous hazes of trance and afterglow. "Can I...can I call you Master?" she said, feeling unaccountably shy all of a sudden. She wasn't sure if this was a command, or just a need suddenly opening up inside her.

Paul smiled. "If you like," he said.

"Thank you, Master," Charlotte responded, her voice tight with happiness. She knew now that the commands would never fade. Even if she did leave this room, she'd never really leave it, not in her mind. Her body might leave, but her subconscious would remain here forever.

And as she wriggled up close to Paul and his cock began to stir again, she decided she was more than willing to keep her body here a while longer.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers
12