If You Please... Ch. 01

Story Info
It's all about me.
760 words
4
8.8k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish you'd call. I so want to hear your voice. And I'd like to ask you how your day went (in a 'friendly, easing-in' sort of way).

In my mind we are standing face-to-face. And I'm looking into your eyes; seeing a hunger there that I can only hope is mirrored in my own. I look for a little bit longer-letting the intensity build inside me; feeling the passion between us thicken. I can feel my pulse racing as I unconsciously lean towards you. I wonder what your lips feel like. I smile. But it quickly fades as you bring your hand up to my face and your thumb brushes across my mouth. You tilt my head and hold it steady to meet your lips in a kiss that is tentative and soft. You pull back, meet my eyes and smile. Then you dip your head for a deeper, more thorough taste; our mouths opening to each other and our tongues venturing out to explore and lick.

My hands can't seem to make up their mind what they want to do. They are pulling you closer and running up your chest; over your shoulders and now into your hair in an attempt to bring your lips even closer. Your lower lip is just begging to be sucked.

Our breathing has become labored and instead of coming up completely for air you trail a few kisses on my jaw before nibbling on my ear. Feeling your warm breath on my skin is sooo good, but hearing you struggle to catch it almost puts me over the edge!

Your hand has found one of my nipples which is a pebble thanks to your "ear-play." You pinch it, causing me to hump. All I can think about it how it's been so long since my breasts have received any attention that I'm just enjoying everything. You begin to knead them with one in each hand; but it's not really working w/all this clothing so I take off my shirt and you unhook my bra, releasing my glorious mounds for your touching pleasure. And pleasure there shall be! It's almost too much to feel your hands caressing them; skin-to-skin.

I manage to open my eyes and look at you. You're grinning at me while your thumbs are tweaking my nipples, making me moan with each pass. Then your head dips lower and I feel your lovely we mouth covering one nipple and gently sucking on it. OMG! I could die happy right then and there. But then you switch to the other one and I begin the journey all over again!

Now I suppose you're wondering what I'm doing this whole time...No? Well let's get back to it then...Ha.

[my hands are actually: grabbing your ass, feeling up your package, running through your hair, massaging your back, and tweaking your nipples]

Ok-to recap: you're sucking on my tits-feels unBELIEVABLY good! I'm feeling you up...Where's a bed when you need one?

What I want to feel is someone playing w/my pussy while sucking on my tits. Lay me back, I want your fingers playing in my dripping cunt; spreading my legs, down my undies, parting my snatch and getting right in there to play—while you're sucking on my nipples. So you can feel my pussy contract when you're sucking particularly well. =)

Take your fingers and fuck me good with them! Loosen me up for your ever-hardening cock. Can you feel it tighten in your pants? All the blood rushing to it, making it swell and the first beads of pre-cum oozing out of the tip?

I want to come!! Take those wonderful fingers (and your other hand too) and spread my legs WIDE; as far as they'll go! Run your hands down my legs (or up them-depends on where you start). Slowly, tease me. Pass over my hole, put some pressure on it. Not enough to do any good. Make me want more! Spread my juicy cunt lips and lap up my juices, suck my clit, use your fingers to bring me to orgasm. I want your fingers inside me and your mouth on me when I scream out my release! Trying to buck you off as the waves wash over me; slowly receding, and my walls spasming over and over on your fingers. That was so good!! As we kiss again I smile because now it's your turn and I cannot wait to make you pant & moan. Perhaps even beg for y our release...

But that's for another story ;)