If Your Heart Surrenders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Witch pulled back slightly and began to caress Dorothy's face. The haughty Witch noted with a mocking twinkle in her eye, "I can see and FEEL that the big, bad, football hero just LOVES all of the improvements that I've made; but don't worry my sweet, you will have a chance to enjoy ALL of them soon enough!"

The Witch reared up, "Let's continue your lesson: keep sucking, you cock sucking little cum-whore!

Come now Dorothy, you weren't so shy with HER last night; even though you gagged and couldn't even bring yourself to swallow!

How do you ever hope to satisfy your NEW MISTRESS, if you couldn't even satisfy that pathetic excuse for a girlfriend of yours?"

Dorothy listlessly felt her heart sink in her suddenly tingling breast as she obediently relaxed, admitting the huge invader to the back of her throat.

Dorothy sobbed around the huge rod and she realized that the Mistress was right! Dorothy knew in her heart that she had failed to even try to satisfy Marlene! Marlene's delicious cock was simply too big and made Dorothy gag. Even though Marlene moaned and writhed with pleasure as Dorothy had tried, but she just couldn't take all of it_ and when the time finally came and Dorothy's jaw hurt so much_

Suddenly Dorothy seemed to perk up a bit as she opened her eyes, hearing the Witch coo her encouragements, "Oh yes, that is wonderful, YES, my filthy little cum-whore!

Open wider; lean your head forward and relax your throat more; I'll give you more; oh yes my sweet; only I can give you ALL that you can possibly want!"

Dorothy numbly looked up in hope and felt a strange sense of pride building in her hot tingling breasts as the Mistress pulled back, obviously enjoying the earnest efforts of her wretched and unworthy conquest.

Dorothy swished her tongue all around the enormous dickhead as she saw and felt that she must have somehow, taken almost two thirds of the Witch's fat dick already!

The gorgeous smiling eyes of the Mistress sparkled with pleasure at Dorothy's as Dorothy looked up, begging with her eyes that she only wanted to please the Mistress.

Dorothy opened her mouth as wide as it would go and she craned her head forward as she tried desperately to moan out a plea for more of the Mistress' delicious cock to come and claim her.

The Mistress looked down between her beautiful full breasts and appraised the sincerity of the entreaty, she smiled and rocked her hips slowly forward, "That's right my sweet little FAGGOT! Keep on trying and soon you will be able to take it all. I'll make YOU my favorite cock sucker! Every night and every morning YOU will be given the honor to pleasure me as the rest of my slaves watch in envy of your high status and position!"

Dorothy felt her head swim round and round and her breasts tingled and the overwhelming warmth of her newfound pride threatened to drown her. She sucked and reached up to cup her Mistress' bottom, trying desperately to force more of the huge cock into her mouth until finally she felt the huge head slide down the back of her throat!

Dorothy felt that the tingling and the heat in her new breasts were beginning to become almost unbearable; but still she craned her face forward, cupped the Mistress' bottom and pressed the beloved shaft into its servant's waiting mouth. Dorothy looked and estimated that she must have at least three quarters of the shaft inside of her!

The Mistress cooed and smiled, she moaned and writhed as she continued to pump her enormous cock in and out of Dorothy's mouth and down her open throat. "Oh yes my sweet! Oh yes; now clamp down and lick while you suck it! Oh my! You are already my favorite cock sucking whore! Suck it! Suck it hard faggot! Oh my; Oh_, oh_, oh, oh yes! No has ever been able to take all of me before, my delicious little cum whore!"

Dorothy felt the most unusual sensations as she continued to work the Mistress' cock with just her mouth, her lips, her tongue and the muscles of her throat. She felt an enormous weight growing in her heaving breasts as breathed air through her nostrils and the Mistress slid her magnificent cock in and out over Dorothy's attentive tongue. Then Dorothy dared to reach between the Mistress' thighs and cupped the Mistress' magnificent cum filled balls with one hand, pinching and twirling her aching nipples with the other hand.

The Mistress crowed loudly as her balls slapped Dorothy's chin and her cock slid snugly in and out of Dorothy's sucking mouth: "Oh that's it; keep doing that! Tell me: ARE WE FEELING GAY yet Dorothy? Oh yes! I'm going to cum! Oh Dorothy, I'm going to cum! Oh Dorothy; just keep sucking my cock you filthy little whore!"

The Mistress pulled back and the first of the jets of hot viscous fluid sprayed into the back of Dorothy's mouth and down her throat.

Dorothy noticed with a strange detachment, that what she knew to be A-cup falsies no longer had a seem here they were glued to her chest!

The Mistress thrust forcefully forward and kept on pumping her seed into her slave's mouth.

Dorothy put both hands on her huge breasts and felt them, pinching her own hard responsive nipples. Astoundingly what used to be false stick-on falsies felt real and they made the most exquisite, electric tingling deep inside her tummy when Dorothy pinched and twisted the huge thick nubs!

The Mistress pulled back and Dorothy quickly swirled her tongue all around the spraying, jerking cockhead; swallowing, desperately to keep up with the Mistress so that not a drop of the precious fluid would be wasted!

The Mistress collapsed on to the stage and rolled over panting and gasping.

Dorothy lunged, trying to keep the Mistress' wonderful spurting dick in her mouth, trying to ensure that she had gotten all of the Mistress' wonderful seed. She felt her suddenly smooth feminine body and couldn't detect the start of her wig anywhere, or any fringe of the huge falsies anywhere on her smooth feminine chest as she continued her service between the Mistress' smooth thighs. It was only when her hands arrived at her own cock between her slim thighs, that something seemed wrong; grossly wrong! Her cock was so ugly, so hairy and so out of place!

Dorothy smiled uncertainly and rolled towards the discarded broom, snatching it up in her quivering hands.

The Mistress quickly regained her knees, scolding: "YOU ungrateful little bitch! Give me back MY BROOM. It is the only thing that protects me from the one who MADE ME!

Dorothy glanced at the stick and recognized a familiar name: "Cornhusker?"

The Mistress lunged and shrieked, "Don't say the NAME; HE will hear it! Give it back to me and I will protect you from him!"

Dorothy stood up, still clutching the broom, a smile crept across her face, "I don't need HIM to 'Solve my problems;' and you won't need to hold onto this any longer!"

Dorothy quickly clicked her heals together as the Witch cringed and shrieked in terror.

Al woke up holding Marlene in his arms. He looked out the window between the partially opened drapes.

Al kissed Marlene's cheek.

Marlene roused slightly, rolled from her side and sighed contentedly as Al continued to kiss his way down to her pert breasts and licked his way down across her tummy.

Marlene mumbled sleepily, "Al; you don't have to try again_"

Al settled into a '69' position and took all of Marlene's flaccid dick back into his mouth.

Marlene sighed as Al's gentle warm mouth settled all around her responsive dick and he buried his nose between her balls for emphasis.

Marlene raked her fingers through Al's hair as she breathed, "I know that you tried; nobody does it right the first time!"

Marlene shuddered as Al sucked hard and pulled back insistently, taking the time to tease every inch of her plumping dick with his tongue.

Marlene cooed softly and stroked his hair as Al swirled his tongue all around her quickly hardening cock, "Don't feel any pressure; I know that you still need some time to get used to all of this!"

Marlene felt Al's lips smile around her cock's head. Then he craned his face forward and took all of her semi-flaccid cock back in one breathtaking plunge.

Marlene groaned startled as Al rubbed his nose between her balls in triumph and the back of his mouth squeezed her cockhead gently. "Oh yes Al! That's it. Now just take it slowly_"

Al withdrew slowly while gyrating his head slightly and darting his tongue all along her still lengthening shaft.

Marlene cooed in wonder, "What happened between last night and_ OH AL! What happened_ right_ NOW?"

Al plunged again then began to pump up and down on Marlene's cock with only his lips, his mouth and his tongue teasing her cock.

Marlene snuggled Al's half erect dick and kissed his fat cockhead, "Oh yes, that feels so wonderful, Oh Al, that's exactly the way, that I_"

Al plunged deep again and snuggled his nose back between her balls.

Marlene clutched Al's hips and began to pump her own hips rhythmically while moaning, "Oh Al! Oh yes Al, just like that! How did you learn to do this? Oh Al, oh Al! I'm cumming already! Oh Al, I have never cum this fast before! Oh Al, no one has ever made me feel this way before!"

Marlene felt Al's lips smiling again as he pulled back, teasing and bobbing the whole length of her cock as she frantically pumped and tried to hold back_ then Marlene began to cum_ she huffed and pumped hard as she felt Al swallowing to keep up with her.

After Marlene finished she collapsed back to catch her breath.

Al quickly reversed himself and gathered Marlene into his arms.

Marlene felt Al kiss her warmly. Then he whispered, "Jeremy Husker; the towel boy back in High School; the one that we all called: 'cornhusker?'"

Marlene stared, "How did you know about Jeremy?"

Al smiled and snuggled Marlene in his arms, "He's the one who got rough with you, wasn't he?"

Marlene nodded. "But that happened after you had left for the service. How could you have possibly known?"

Al held her close. "I had a dream last night_ it was just a guess really. We always thought that Jeremy was a bit of a weird one; always running around, mouthing off in front of everyone about who was a 'fucking faggot' and so forth. Then we would catch him watching us in the showers. I suppose that this has been rattling around in the back of my mind for all of these years. It took falling in love with you to make me fish it out and put it all together.

It's alright Marlene. You don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to; I just need for you to know that I'll never hurt you. Always remember: for as long as you are with me, you will never have to worry about any of that from me. I love you, I always have."

Marlene climbed on top, straddled Al's prostrate cock and began to rock her hips to caress his cock with hers. She whispered, "I was right about you Al; you were SO worth the wait!"

Suddenly, Marlene's cell phone on the nightstand rang. She reached up, flopped her delicious boob onto Al's face to get it then slipped back down to resume her cock's gentle teasing caresses on Al's cock.

"Yes? Oh hey Charlie; sure come on over!"

"Huh?"

Marlene kissed Al. "That was Charlie. He and Henry wanted to know if they could come over for breakfast before the poker tournament. So are you going to tell me where you learned to suck cock like that, or am I going to have to beat it out of you?"

Al mumbled, "That dream_"

Marlene gave Al another quick kiss. "Well you're going to have to tell me all about it!"

Al mumbled, "Let's just say that I dreamed of you and that you were teaching me how to do everything that I was failing to do properly for you last night."

Marlene pouted sexily as she got up and put on her robe. "There's more isn't there?"

Al just shrugged stoically.

Marlene warned, "You KNOW that I'll just make you tell me in the shower!" Then she opened the door.

Charlie swished past Marlene while Henry hung back tactfully in the doorway. Charlie looked Al over appraisingly as Al finished buckling his pants and started to put on his shirt.

Charlie turned back to Marlene, "All right girlfriend, I want details! How was he; was he everything that you dreamt about for all of these years, or are you kicking him to the curb?"

Charlie didn't wait for an answer and turned back to Al, "If Marlene is stupid enough to let you get away from her, you KNOW that you can always find consolation with Henry and me!"

Al smiled bashfully, "Thanks Charlie, but I know when I've got it better than I ever thought it could be!"

Marlene judiciously allowed, "I don't think that I'm quite finished with him just yet Charlie, Al has a dream to finish telling me about in the shower; but I would like to send him to your shop for a little cleaning up next week!"

Charlie's eyes bulged as he implored, "_a little cleaning up; or are WE going for the full Grecian-slave-boy look?"

Marlene smiled at Al adoringly, "Well, the 'Grecian-slave-boy_' we'll see about that Charlie."

Henry cleared his throat and suppressed a sly smile, "Just in time for the Spring Costume Gala at the Fantasia?"

Charlie gushed as he threw Al's shirt open and slipped a comforting arm around Al's waist, "Yes; we can have that Charity Slave Auction that we've been talking about! Henry and I will even put in a bid for him!"

Marlene slipped between Charlie and Al, "Just so that we are ABSOLUTELY clear Charlie: MY Slave-boy is not going up for auction!"

Al bashfully collected some clean clothes from his open weekend bag and headed for the bathroom, "Well, I'll leave you two to work out any details; I'll need that shower before breakfast then I suppose that we should get downstairs to check-in for the tournament."

Marlene smiled and smacked Al on the rump as he retreated to the bathroom. "Charlie, Henry; make yourselves at home and order breakfast for all of us? We'll be out in a little while."

(End)

12