Iffy Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me get my clothes off," she said.

I did, pulling the silvery dress off her in maybe five seconds. She removed her little bra as I dropped her panties to the floor, taking the time to kiss the golden fuzz of her pussy as she kicked them away. Together we climbed back on the table and embraced with our arms and legs.

We fumbled around as we kissed and jockeyed for position. I wanted to eat her out so badly but she grabbed my ankles and sat back to entwine her legs with mine. I understood what she wanted now and pulled her closer so our thighs grasped each other. Leaning back on our arms we pushed our pussies together in a gloriously wet pussy-kiss. Our bodies writhed in a sinewy motion as we gyrated our pelvises, arousing a delicious friction as our hot little buds danced in each other's well-watered valleys. We both gasped with pleasure as we redoubled our pressure and tempo. Soon we were a writhing, grunting engine of lust, sweat beading on our skin, running down our taut bodies and soaking into the thick pile of expensive dresses beneath us.

And the guys were watching. I mean, like, reallywatching hard with that kind of sub-human intensity that makes you feel like fresh meat. I just kept my eyes on Maddy. She was radiant as I drove her closer and closer to climax. Her chest heaved for breath, her mouth was slack, her eyes were wild as she looked around at the men towering over us.

Their attention was making Maddy too hot too fast. Her skin started to bloom in a mottled pink, like it always did when she was about to come. But, damn it, there was something I wanted to do before she got off. Shifting my weight and grabbing her ankles, I lifted her legs and spread them wide as I disentangled our thighs. In doing so I nearly fell off the table and I had to quickly plant a foot on the floor - not so easy with those pumps on - but the move accomplished my goal, I had Maddy on her back with her legs open wide.

Ann, my high school girlfriend, may not have been as thin as Maddy, or as pretty, but she loved eating pussy as much as I do and we'd go at it for hours and hours. I got really, really good. So when I started going down on Maddy I knew what to do to keep her aroused but not so much as to make her come. Now that I was where I wanted to be, I was in no rush to move things along.

Except that's when I felt a big hand firmly cup my pussy from behind.

I jumped in surprise. My head whipped around and I saw Spider right behind me with his erect, uncircumcised cock in one hand while his other reached down to nestle my hot quim. I suppose standing as I was, with one leg on the table and the other stretched to the floor, my visibly wet gash had spread invitingly wide. Obviously, Spider had gotten the wrong idea.

"Whoa!" I said.

He dropped his dick and I felt it slap me on the ass. Instinctually, I scooted forward. Maddy grabbed my head and turned my face to her. She only smiled at the panic in my eyes.

"Let him fuck you, Lily." she said.

I could feel the tip of Spider's cock make contact with my flesh again, blundering clumsily up the furrow of my vulva. I shuddered and twisted to get away but he was holding onto the crook of my hip now with one of his hard, calloused hands.

"I've always wanted to watch you get fucked by a big, fat cock," she whispered to me. "Just let him do it Lily. Pleeeease."

Looking into Maddy's eyes I saw a degree of sexual fever I'd rarely seen in her before. Behind me, I could feel Spider's glans swirling around the rim of my vag. I held my breath waiting for him to slam it into me but he was in no rush. He just twirled it around and around and around the dripping gates of my sex. And, holy shit, it felt good.

"Come on girlie, ain't you gonna give your lil' lezzie girlfriend the show she wants?" said Spider in a deep, kindly whisper.

I wonder what he would have done if I had said no.

But I didn't say no. I just nodded and pulled Maddy to me for a deep kiss as I braced myself for the first cock I'd had in three years. I tensed, expecting him to slam it in, but he slid in slowly, sinking into me gradually and moaning filthy swears of appreciation as my tight pussy enveloped his hard shaft. Finally, he came to rest with his richly tattooed belly pressed firmly against my ass.

Let's just say my opinion of hetero sex was suddenly up for reconsideration. Obviously, it helped that it didn't hurt like hell like my first time; and surely it helped that I was already incredibly turned on and as wet as could be before he started; and it certainly helped that Spider knew a technique besides "jackhammer"; but, whatever the reason, when he started slowly pulling that thing out and feeding back it in, I shuddered and moaned with real, honest pleasure.

"She's a loud one," said Spider. "I like that."

"You ain't heard nothing yet," laughed Maddy as she scooted backward to get my face back in her pussy. I had trouble concentrating and mostly just sucked and blew on her clit with my sputtering, ragged breath as Spider fucked me. I got even more distracted when she lifted my left hand off her thigh and placed on a waiting shaft of firm flesh.

I looked up and Steve's ugly face was smiling down at me from above his massively muscled chest. My hand was clasped loosely around his shaft with his hand gently guiding it back and forth along its length. "Yeah. Jack my meat, bitch," he said as he removed his hand and I continued to stroke his cock. Maddy turned my face back to her pussy.

Within a minute my other hand had been placed around another cock. Let me tell you, I might be good at cunnilingus but it's a whole new game when you are getting penetrated and trying to jerk two guys off at the same time. Fortunately, the sight of me servicing three guys while she mashed my face into her vulva was enough to push Maddy over the edge. She slammed back into the pile of dresses and began to squirm uncontrollably as she came. She came so hard her pearly nectar shot from her pussy in thin jets, soaking my face and dripping off my chin to ruin yet another very expensive evening gown.

Spider was fucking me a little more eagerly now and I was using my down-strokes on the cocks in my hands to push back into his thrusts. I was barking sharp cries of pleasure with each slap of his tattooed belly against my pale bottom. I didn't even notice that Maddy had gotten off the table until she was at my side, guiding my face towards Steve's florid erection.

"I soooo want to see you suck a cock," she whispered to me.

Obediently, but reluctantly, I opened my mouth. A hard shaft of flesh pushed past my lips. I felt his cock grow plumper and firmer as I teased it with my tongue while it knocked around inside my mouth. He took the initiative and placed a meaty hand behind my head to hold me steady as he began pumping my face. Salty, overripe-tasting flows of precum coated my tongue with slime. I didn't like the taste but somehow its musky funk made my nostrils flare and my body ache with desire. Meanwhile, Hal's big hands began squeezing my bouncing breasts and twisting my rigid nipples while Spider reached around beneath me and began to roughly frig my clit...

I came, at last, jerking like a fish on a hook and croaking gulping moans around Steve's pumping cock. Thank God Spider and Hal were holding me or I might have collapsed. As I gasped out the sputtering remnants of my climax, Steve pulled his cock from my mouth trailing a web of glistening precum and Hal took his place.

Maddy was hovering close by taking pictures with her phone, which, on a rational level, I wished she wouldn't do, but about which, at that moment, I thought "fuck it". Besides, I was so incredibly and strangely turned on as I worked those three cocks. I kind of wanted to see those pictures later too.

"Oh, Lily, you look so fucking hot," said Maddy as she watched me suck Hal and moved in close for some close-ups. I eagerly played along. I looked into the camera as I pulled Hal's shaft from my mouth and smiled big as I rubbed his and Steve's jizz-dripping dicks all over my face. I thrust one into my mouth and then the other. Then they were both in there at once, pumping against my tongue and each other as I struggled to breath around their fat, thrusting heads.

"If I spend any more time in this perfect little cunt I'm gonna blow," gasped Spider as he backed off. "Someone tag in."

Steve took his place. I sighed at the wonderful feeling of a meaty shaft filling me up again as he drove it in deep.

"For a lezzie bitch she sure likes cock," said Steve.

"I bet she'll like cock even better when it tastes like cunt," said Spider as he brandished his manhood in front of my face. It glistened and dripped with thick layers of my juice. I began to eagerly lick my slime from Spider's cock and balls while moaning hungrily.

"Let's flip her over, I wanna see her tits," suggested Hal.

Strong arms lifted me and I was laid crossways on the table; my ass on one edge, my head hanging off the other. I looked around with my head upside down.Where's Maddy?I thought, but Spider's cock suddenly blocked my view. With his hands around my throat, he pushed his prick into my mouth and begin vigorously pumping my face. Someone eased in between my thighs. I gyrated my hips as they began fucking me deep with a nice, grinding rhythm.

"Shit that looks hot," said Steve. I could hear the little shutter-snap sound of lots of pictures being taken. I wanted to ask them to stop, but my tongue was wrapped around Spider's head just then.

He was oozing lots of precum. It was escaping my lips and dripping down into my nose and eyes. He was thrusting faster and faster and I couldn't keep up. I gave up and just let him use me like a fuck toy as he took my head in both hands and pumped fiendishly. I gulped uncomfortably on each thrust.

"Fuck... I'm... gonna..."

He thrust forward and his cock erupted. I gagged and sputtered as a huge flood of sticky slime filled my mouth and erupted in thick jets from between my lips and his cock. It flowed down to coat my face in thick streaks of pearly sludge and congeal into rubbery clumps in my hair. I know that, according to the conventions of these types of stories, I'm supposed to claim to have found a sudden, unexpected love of the taste of semen but, sorry, no. It was fucking gross and I spat it all out.

At the other end of me, whoever had been fucking my pussy had stopped to fold my legs way back against my shoulders.

"You feeling brave, girl?" said Hal.

"...Umm-hmm."

I felt him slide a lube-slickened finger into my ass. Then two. Then three! He took his time and proceeded gently, but I squirmed and whimpered a quite bit anyway. But I didn't resist.

The fingers in my ass gave way to the hard head of a fat cock. I quaked and grunted as it was slowly eased into my guts. I tried to look around but my eyes were still blurred from sweat and semen. By the time I had blinked enough away to pick out recognizable shapes, Steve had straddled my face and ordered me to lick his balls while he began to pump his cock between my sweat-slickened tits.

As I held my tits together for Steve, I took his balls into my mouth one at a time to stroke with wet, swirling caresses of my tongue. His hands joined Hal's in feeling my flesh and groping me everywhere. Their attention focused on my wide-stretched pussy and quivering breasts. Twenty strong fingers were twisting my nipples, teasing my lips, flicking my clit and probing my vag; generally getting me hotter and hotter as they spread my silky sexual broth all over my skin, glazing my torso from my tits to my thighs.

Oh yes. I came again. Hard. I gurgled in unhinged delight around Steve's balls as my climax took me. I don't know if I actually blacked out, but when I was coherent enough to pay attention to my situation, I wasn't on the table anymore. I was on my feet, unsteady on my ridiculously tall pumps as Steve and Hal worked to position me for whatever they had planned next.

Able to see again, I looked around with wild eyes. Where was Maddy? I saw Spider. He had Frank's fancy digital SLR camera, taking shot after shot after shot. I thought to raise a hand to shield my face but: what was the point now? Besides... where was Maddy?

Then I caught a hint of movement in the corner of my eye. Turning my head I could see two shadows twenty feet tall against the far wall, thrown up by the light Maddy and I had knocked over. What was I seeing? One figure was bent at the waist, its arms outstretched before it as it rocked with a jerky motion. The other figure was behind, rhythmically bowing back and forth at the pelvis as they repeatedly merged into a single silhouette.

My overtaxed mind was still trying to grapple with that when Steve bent me over and started to push his cock into my ass. It went easy now. I actually moaned with honest enjoyment as he buried himself down to the base of his shaft. I looked up and saw Hal in front of me, cleaning his dick off with a towel. The confusing images of seconds ago were gone from my mind as I prepared to take him into my mouth again.

But that wasn't what they had planned. Steve reached down behind my knees and lifted me off the floor and up against his chest. As he spread my legs wide I reached up and back behind his neck for support. When I saw the hot look in Hal's eyes as he stepped up to me with his fat erection in his hand I understood what was about to happen.

"Oh... "

I looked around but it was just us three, with Spider hovering close by taking pictures, hundreds of pictures.

"That's right, cumdump," said Steve. "A slut like you should really get off on this."

"Jeez, don't be an asshole dawg," said Hal. "We're all just havin' a little fun. Ain't that right girl?"

I nodded.

"So, girl, you still feeling brave? Huh?" Hal asked, his voice low and mellow. He gently stroked my breast as he looked into my eyes and I felt a warmth I didn't know a man could provide.

"Shit dude, just fuck her," said Spider.

"I ain't no fuckin' rapist, asshole."

"Fuuuck," said Steve, who had continued to slowly pump my ass through all this.

"It's OK," I panted. "Let's go." I managed an exhausted smile.

Hal returned my smile as he moved in close. Steve paused and held me still. I moaned and squirmed as I felt Hal's head push into my pussy and my body strain to accept the thick, double impalement. My skin gushed with fresh flows of pleasure-sweat as they began to churn and grind against each other through the sensitive sheets of my tender tissues. The wet friction of tightly stretched flesh pumping against tightly stretched flesh sent wild pulses of ecstasy echoing through me. As the cadence of their thrusts slowly increased I could tell that, although I was still catching my breath from my previous orgasm, another would be coming fast.

Soon they were pumping me more muscularly, crushing me between them as they sprinted for the finish. It was too much. My loins were a single blazing nerve blasting ecstatic pleasure to the center of my soul, which exploded in a blinding release of wet fire that burned my consciousness away and turned me into a thrashing, howling beast. As my body contorted and convulsed between them I felt the guys tense up as their fat cocks erupted in unison within me. Our bodies shook as they milked themselves dry in my depths and we struggled to find oxygen in the sweltering hot space between us.

When they eventually let me down, I collapsed, both physically and mentally. I'd been high on roiling animal lust for so long that when it was finally over the crash was inevitable. I sat slumped on the floor, my body smeared with the reeking residue of sex as copious quantities of sperm seeped from my pussy and ass.

They hadn't used condoms. What the hell had I been thinking? How could I let this happen?

I didn't hear Maddy walk up. She was dressed in the clothes she'd arrived in, looking fresh and wholesome. She dropped my small wad of clothes next to me - the tank top and skirt she'd leant me earlier - and placed her hands on her hips.

"Jesus, you filthy slut... look at you!" she laughed and held up her phone to take another picture.

I looked up at her. With my lust sated, my mind was clear. Without considering my words, I spoke as I remembered those shadows and realized the truth: "You were fucking your uncle!"

Shocked silence. Spider, Steven and Hal all looked away, embarrassed. Maddy stepped forward and slapped me hard across the face.

"You shut your whore mouth!"

"No!" I shouted. "Fuck you Maddy. You... You got me into this and... and..." I broke down sobbing.

It was an ugly scene and it got uglier as Maddy held up her phone and swiped through picture after picture after picture of getting fucked and gangbanged; threatening to show them to my "whole white-trash family" if I ever breathed a word about her and Frank. She wanted to take back the clothes she had lent me but, fortunately, Frank wouldn't let her. When she stormed off, Frank grimly told me I should leave.

***

Outside, it was the late dusk of summer and low clouds were moving in. I stumbled weakly down the crumbling asphalt beside the stinking river. I was barely dressed in Maddy's tiny clothes and my skin was crusty with the remains of the evening. Tears seeped from my eyes and fear clouded my brain. How the hell was I supposed to get home from here, like this?

A car coming up behind me began to slow down. I looked for an escape route but my back was to the river. As it pulled alongside Hal's face was looking at me through the open window.

"Hey," he said.

"Go away."

"Let me give you a ride."

"No. I don't trust you. You're a thug."

"Yeah, maybe. But still, you really should let me give you a ride. I have your dresses in the back."

I must have looked confused.

"The dresses you got for modeling for Frank," he said. "Seventeen of them."

"Just keep them," I said.

"Oh come on, they're worth, like, a couple thousand each. I bet you could sell them easy for at least two hundred each. That'd be like... um..."

"Thirty-four hundred."

"Yeah. That sounds about right."

I just looked at him. I really wanted the ride, and I needed the money, but I was worried that if I got in that vehicle I would end up chained to a bed in some brothel somewhere. So when he reached into his glove box to pull something out I got ready to fling myself into the river and just Get It Over With. But he only pulled out a suspiciously fat bundle hundreds and counted off thirty-four bills.

"Let me pay you for them then," he said.

The fact that he had that kind of cash sitting around his car didn't make me think any better of him but I reached forward and took the money anyway.

"Thanks," I said with a reluctant smile.

"Now let me give you that ride. I'll take you by my place, you can clean yourself up. And my sister always keeps some of her shit around so I bet we can find you something to wear." He held his right hand over his heart and gave me a serious look. "And I promise, no funny stuff."

I didn't answer. I just walked around and got in. As he drove off I turned to steal a quick look at him and caught him doing the same to me. I couldn't help but respond in kind when he smiled that crooked grin of his. We both quickly turned our eyes back to the road.

"Well... Maybe a little funny stuff," I said.

He had a deep laugh. "Stuff can be as funny as you want, beautiful."

I grinned to myself. Maybe I was being a silly fool, but I was feeling suddenly and strangely optimistic.

***

Thus concludes my smutty tale. Thanks for reading! As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and/or opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

12