Ignorance is Bliss Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster!"

The whole bed was shaking under his onslaught. I was shaking too. His cock was hitting that special place deep inside.

"I'm cumming!" I announced, "Faster!!"

Suddenly we were there. I am not sure if his orgasm started first or mine did, but they seemed to last forever. Long rolling euphoric ripples of muscle over muscle led to a relaxed contentment as he lay on top of me weighing me into the mattress.

"Let's shower, but first, pass me some tissues," I mumbled, "don't want a wet spot on the bed."

"Wait!" he said. "Can you hold it in? I want to watch it come out..." He blushed.

I shrugged. "I can try. Go get the shower open."

He darted into the bathroom. I pressed my hand tightly over my pussy to squeeze my lips closed. Then I waddled after him to the shower. I was kind of curious too.

Once in the shower I spread my legs and he knelt in front of me. I removed my hand and bent my head to watch as best I could. There was a flood. A flood of white sticky semen oozed from my pussy and spilled down to the shower floor. I squeezed my inner muscles and another smaller batch oozed out. This time it ran down my leg. Ray reached out a finger and took some on it's tip. Then he lifted it to his nose and sniffed. Finally he tasted it.

"Hmm... bitter. Do you like it?"

"Not the taste. I just love what your cock does when I swallow it. That's why the Scotch.""

He took another drop on his finger and tasted it. "Yeah, well, whatever." He put his hand on my ass and drew me toward himself. My pussy was in his mouth before I knew it.

I reached over and turned on the water. The first rush of cold startled us both but he didn't stop eating me. Soon the water was warm and I was pushed against the wall as Ray's tongue lashed my clit to a blistering pulse. Then I was cumming again. As it died away, so did I. I slid down the wall of the shower to the floor and sat there huddled over.

Ray knelt down beside me. "You OK?"

"Yeah. Just tired. Wash me and take me back to bed."

He washed me. I washed him - at least the most important parts - and then he dried us and helped me back to the bed. He was as hard as a rock again.

I put my hand around his cock. "Wow, what a weapon. Does it ever go down?"

He grinned. "Nope. Not when there is a beautiful naked woman in my bed."

I smiled. "Just for that, I am going to lie here perfectly still and call out numbers. You are going to touch me any way, any where you want. The numbers will represent how much of a turn on I find what you are doing. Zero is not at all and ten is like touching my clit just the way I like." I stretched out spread-eagled on the bed and made myself comfortable.

Forty-five minutes later, I was panting for relief. He had tickled, touched, stroked, rubbed, squeezed, nibbled and nosed just about every inch of my body. I was so steamed up I finally grabbed him and rolled him over. I straddled him and pushed my pussy in his face. I gave him at least ten minutes to lick my clit (Ok, it was closer to ten seconds) then I impaled myself on his dick. I galloped that horse all the way up the bed and down the other side. Just as he began to buck beneath me I clenched my muscles on his muscle and did a little bucking of my own before lying on top of him and falling asleep.

I didn't sleep long. When I woke up Ray was staring at me. He wanted to watch me leak again, On him, on his chest where he could see it really well. I staggered to my knees and crawled up so my pussy was over his chest. Then I let it all out.

He tested it with his finger again. I grabbed a couple of tissues, wiped myself off, chucked the tissues in the general direction of the waste basket, rolled over and was asleep before Ray drew the sheet over me.

12