Ikea

Story Info
You'll never guess where I fuck your daylight out.
3.4k words
4.25
22.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very first second I saw you at Ikea, I decided you would be sucking my dick later. Godamn, you were so sexy, I knew I just had to bend you over the ASKVOLL and fuck your lights out.

I take stock of my information. You're wearing a vest that said "Ikea" on it, so you either worked here, or had no taste in fashion. Your vest says "manager" which tells me that you had the keys to the place. You also didn't have wedding ring, so you're single, and most likely live alone. I smiled at the last part, no one to notice you staying late at the office.

I make my move early. The place is crowded, and I use this to my advantage. I brush up against you just "trying to get by" and spent a few minutes looking a truly terrible dinner set. Who would buy red and orange salad tongs? Good thing that wasn't was I was here for. I'd stolen your keys to the place. It was almost too easy. My brain tingles as I get high from the thrill. Without even realizing it, I brush by you again, this time hesitating just a split second longer, feeling your body pressed against mine. You're perfect. Young, athletic, and beautiful, I can't wait to make you mine.

The hours go by and I watch you, always skirting nearby, never close enough to draw attention to myself, but never letting you out of my sight. You help to direct otherwise helpless customers through the Labyrinthine store. It didn't matter if they wanted a bedframe, curtain rods, or a beanbag chair made out of sponge, you knew where it all was. Sure you had all the answers for now. But you know what they say, "everyone's got a plan til there's a dick in their mouth."

Finally the store begins to empty. I hid myself in a bin of stuffed, decorative unicorns and wait for the last of the dull brained horde of young homeowners to leave. Eventually, we are alone. I watched as you tried to lock up, only to realize your keys were missing. I heard you swear, and you began to retrace your steps, looking for them in an exercise of futility.

You're coming my way. I stayed perfectly still underneath the unicorns. I wait forever for you to get close. This is my moment!

Then at the last second you reverse directions! Bitch! Why would you check the home goods department? were checking the Kitchen department, you spent nearly all day in Home Goods! God damn you are dumb, I mean what the fuck is wrong with- shit you're on your way back here!

I wait until the perfect the moment. You're within arms reach of the unicorns when I struck. I explode out of the unicorn with all the power and momentum of a breaching Great White. I grab you around the neck and shoved you against the wall, crushing into you with my whole weight.

"I'm gonna make you into one of these unicorns bitch!" I growl through my teeth at you. "Know what I mean?!" I see fear in your face as a spit the words at you. Then a few seconds later, confusion falls over your face. The place is silent except for your small gasping noises. You slowly shake your head, eyes watering.

"I'm gonna turn you into my toy, my stuffed toy... Like stuffed with my dick... I thought that was obvious."

Another few seconds roll by. You shake your head again.

"Whatever! Shut the fuck up!" I bellow. "Now listen closely, I..." I jingled the keys in your face. "I am gonna go lock up." I roughly feel through your clothes, find your cellphone and pocket it. "wouldn't want you calling any friends." I say. "You wait here, and I when I get back, I am gonna fuck your brains whether you like it or not. Don't run, don't hide. There's no way out of here and that will only make it worse when I find you. Got it?"

You nod quickly, your face turning purple. I release you, and you fall to your knees gasping for air.

"Be right back" I said, before turning and heading to the doors.

It's a long walk, probably 200 yards or so. The whole way I can't stop thinking about what I'm gonna do to you. All the fun we're gonna have. I am gonna fuck you til you beg me stop, then I'm gonna keep fucking you til you beg me to take you home. My dick grows cartoonishly at the thought, the anticipation is killing me, but I manage to make it back without running.

And you're gone. Bitch.

Well, I figure, might as well have some fun with it. I strip quickly, tossing my clothes in a pile and revealing my muscular frame. I'm 6'5, 235 pounds, and have a dick to match. I hear something fall over in lounge section. And head that way.

I prowl through the isles like a cougar searching for its prey. I turn a corner and feel like I've been teleported to the 80's. Terrible couch patterns and nonsensical wallpaper assaults my senses. But you're nowhere to be seen. My dick hardens again, my brain flooded with that primal feeling of adrenalin and lust. I hear a breath and head in that direction.

I round the corner and barely have time to take a mod black and silver leather set of couches and ottomans before I'm assaulted. You've picked up a fake potted plant and tried to brain me with it as I rounded the corner. Not a good idea. You've made me angry.

I catch the wrist with the plant and knock the damn thing out of your hand. You scream as I shove you across the room.

"Big mistake bitch!" I yell striding toward you like the terminator. I see terror across your face as something inside you makes a decision.

"Waitwaitwaitwait!" you say putting your hands in front of you. "I'll suck your dick! I'll suck your dick, just don't hurt me ok?"

I take a moment to consider. There's something sexy about you offering. I was going to take it from you, but if you're willing to give it, even better. I make my decision.

"Yeah you will bitch" I say "And you'll do it naked." I see your thought process in your eyes. What choice do you have? Maybe if you can make me cum I'll leave you be, and this will be over. Your eyes travel to my dick, widening slightly at its size. Better to suck that thing than have it shoved inside me you figure. You remove your clothes, revealing a perfect body. God damn you are sexy. I can barely stand it. It's all I can do not to fuck right there over the SKOLVARD.

I plop down on a nearby couch. "Come over here" I say. "and crawl". You're almost too proud. I can see it. But you can't figure out what else to do. So you drop to all fours and slink across the aisle to my waiting cock.

The tool is massive. You can't cover it with both your hands or even reach all the way around it. I look at you expectantly and you bow your head into my lap. I grab a handful of your hair and press your head down over my dick. You take the head of my cock into your mouth and slowly begin to suck.

It feels good. Who am I kidding, it feels great. I look down at you and see a wonderful sight. Your mouth stretched over my cock, barely able to fit it. I slowly move your head up and down my shaft. You only gag a few times. I can tell this isn't the first dick you've sucked. I adjust my grip and move your head faster my dick hits the back of your throat and your gag reflex kicks in, but I don't stop. It feels too good.

It's then when I realize just how little resistance you're offering and as your head bobs up and down on my dick I take my hands out of your hair. No difference. You don't even slow down. You're well and truly sucking my dick of your own volition. It's beautiful to watch.

I relax against the couch, draping my arms across the back of it and watch you go to work. You run your tongue up and down my shaft before taking the head into your mouth, and swirling your tongue around it. You add a hand, stroking my shaft will you tease the head. Then you add another, playing lightly with my sizable balls. God you're such a slut.

I look down at you working my cock like you're getting paid for it, and I almost lose it right there. Your big eyes look back at me and I can see the lust in them. There's a heat in you and you need more.

I let you suck my dick for a few more minutes before I grab you by the hair again and jerk your head up.

"Why don't we head over to the kitchen?" I croon softly. I pull you by your hair toward a lovely green and yellow set. There's a bar, a table, a counter, even a fake fridge. "Counter or table?" I ask you, jerking your head up and pointing your face at the set.

"Table." You answer. You're the boss. I quickly pull the ugly tablecloth off the table, sending the overly complicated dinner settings crashing to the ground. I throw you on to the table and hold your arms down. You squirm but only briefly. You already know there's no getting away.

I reach down between your legs and you flinch before I even touch you. You're soaked. Absolutely flooded.

"You love this?" I say incredulously. Some stranger locks you in Ikea and you suck his cock and get wet doing it? "How embarrassing" I add. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

There's denial in your eyes. I can see it. But your animal nature gets the best of you.

"Yes." You breath, barely audible. I line my dick up with your soaking pussy.

"What?" I say, teasing you.

"Yes." You say, a little louder, a little more sure. I push my dick inside you. Slowly. We both moan. It feels incredible. You're so warm and tight. My dick stretches you as feed more inside you. You wrap your legs around me and try to push me further in, but I don't let you, not yet. I bend down and kiss you on the neck, then the collar bone, then the chest, until I've made my way to your perfect breasts. I take your nipple in my mouth and manipulate it with my tongue.

Then I straighten up and push my cock farther inside you, until my balls bump gently against your ass. We've managed to fit the whole thing in, and you find yourself amazed. You moan in ecstasy, and arch your back. Your hair spread across the table like spilled spaghetti. Or I guess whatever the Swedish eat instead of spaghetti.

I saw slowly in and out of you, little breaths escaping us both. I can see the stars in your eyes. I speed up, really pumping into you now. I can feel the pleasure building in the back of my head. I brace myself and fuck you even harder. The table rattles, the remaining cups and silverware edge closer and closer to the side of the table before clattering loudly to the ground. But neither of us hear it.

"Oh! Oh my god! Oh my god!" You squeak. You are a ragdoll and I am the conductor of a meat train. I'm on my way to Cumtown station but I'm late. I pound into you, making up for lost time. Like I'll be fired from conducting the meat train if I'm late to Cumtown again. I can't take that chance. I need this job. The slapping sound of me hammering into your guts fills this nightmarish kitchen.

You arch your back further, and I can barely recognize the noises coming out of your mouth. I'm close to cumming, but you're closer. I feel it happen. You spasm on the table, your pussy convulses around my cock nearly sending me over edge, but I don't let up. I fuck you even harder. You scream in pleasure. Finally it happens. I cum harder then I ever have before, I rip my dick from pussy and point it at you, still shaking on the table. Ropes of semen explode out of my member covering your breasts, face and stomach. The sight of it is nearly too much. I collapse backward onto a chair, and we both take breath, panting. You laying on the table, me slumped in an uncomfortable kitchen chair.

We stay like this, just breathing for what must be five minutes. Then you lift your head, and we make eye contact. I can see a glimmer.

"That all you got?" You ask. You smile devilishly. Shit, what have I signed up for? I wonder briefly.

"Bitch" I say "get the fuck over here and suck my dick." You grin and oblige me, sliding off the table and crawling up between my legs to my still-sopping dick. You grab it gently with one hand and lick the tip lightly, looking up at me with those big eyes. I feel my cock jump back to life.

You take just the tip into your mouth and slowly stroke up and down my member with your hand. I relax. This is how it was meant to be. My cock slowly hardens as you continue to work the shaft. You take the rest of the head into your mouth and look up at me again. I moan, and my head tilts upward almost involuntarily.

I feel your second hand slowly cup my balls and I look down. What a sight you are. Bobbing your head up and down on my dick, really working to please me. Nursing my cock back to full size. You must want something. Turns out I'm right.

You lift your mouth from my dick, and look up at me. "Put it in my ass." You say calmly. Suddenly full of confidence.

I smile. "Yes ma'am" I coo. "Where?" You grin at me again and get to your feet, grabbing my hand and leading me deeper into Ikea. We pass the Home Goods, Kitchen, and Drapery sections, before we finally come to our destination. The Lounge section. You lead me to a particularly Nordic looking couch with fake animal fur covering it and horn ornaments adorning the ends. "Here." You say "I've always loved this couch, and if you fuck me death on it, I'm pretty sure I'll go to Valhalla." That's a challenge I'm willing to accept.

"Bend over." I say, and push you lightly over to the couch. You climb onto the couch, your knees on the cushions, with you elbows resting on top of the backrest. My dick swells at the thought of what I'm about to do to you. I Grab my ham hammer and line it up with your asshole. You shudder as it brushes against you.

"Please," you say "spit on it." Well, I suppose you've behaved. I hock one right on your little rosebud and begin the process of breaking down your back door.

You tense up as I push into you. My cock is absurdly large by now, and you feel as if it's going to split you in half. It doesn't matter. In this moment, I am Abraham Lincoln and you are the helpless rail. Suddenly the head slips past your ring and you gasp, pain shooting through your entire body. You feel like you're being torn apart. You whimper slightly.

My head is in the clouds. Your tight ass wrapped around my dick feels incredible. I can feel your velvet insides roil around my cock as I push deeper inside you. I go slowly, entire minutes pass as I force more of my dick inside your tight ass. The sight of it disappearing slowly inside of you is the hottest thing I've seen in a long time.

Your ass is on fire, it feels like a baseball bat is being pushed inside you. Then something strange clouds your mind. Pleasure. Your pain fades, your brain floods with dopamine and you start to feel good. Start to feel great. Something warm brushes your pussy and you realize that it's all the way in. I'm balls deep inside your ass.

"Fuck me." You breathe. I oblige. I slowly pull my cock back out of your hole, you feel like your insides are being dragged out of you, but there are stars behind your eyes. "Oh my god yes!" you exclaim, as I pull almost all the way out of you and begin my journey back in.

I fuck you slowly for a while, sawing my cock in and out of your ass, gradually speeding up as we both adjust. We groan and grunt together as I take your forbidden hole, both our brains aflame with ecstasy. I speed up some more, really begin to pound you. My balls swinging up, hitting you in the pelvis as I piston in and out of your ass.

You make animal noises, the pleasure and the pain are almost too much. I grunt and fuck you harder, lost in my own lust. I spank you and you cry out, only driving me to fuck you faster. It's too much, you're going to cum. But you can tell it won't be a regular orgasm. You feel lightning strike your brain, your eyes roll back in your head and you howl like a lost dog. Fireworks go off inside your head as you cum explosively, with another few vicious pumps from behind and you lose consciousness, your mind fading to black.

For me, it looks as if all of a sudden I'm fucking a ragdoll. A soaking mess wrapped around my dick. You flop uselessly in rhythm with my thrusts. Your silence is almost as loud as your moans were. I fuck your unconscious body for a minute or so before I reach out and grab a handful of your hair. I pull your head toward, arching your back in the process and your eyes flicker back open.

The pain of your hair being pulled must have brought you back to. All at once your consciousness comes flooding back. The pain, the pleasure, the sight of this sea of couches, everything. You howl again, and I know your awake

"Wake up you meatball-lovin bitch!" I snarl "I'm gonna cum and I want you to feel it!"

You nearly scream as I effortlessly rip another orgasm from you. You turn your head to look at me, still covered in my cum from the previous load. You look back at the man behind you, who absolutely owns your ass, and offer me one more thing.

"Please," You beg "Please, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want it so bad. Please cum in my mouth."

You are one nasty bitch. I decide to oblige you. I rip my dick out of your now-gaping asshole, and take a seat on the couch.

"You know what to do'" I say. You practically dive onto your knees in front of me. Sucking my dick in earnest. Working the shaft, the balls, deepthroating a cock that was just in your own ass. You disgust me and I never want to fuck anyone else. The pressure builds in balls and my head as I get nearer to orgasm. You look up at me, your eyes pleading for the load. I love it. You are well and truly my bitch now. Just the thought is enough to send me over the edge. I roar, and cum buckets. My balls pulse as I empty them into your mouth. It's too much most of comes out of the side of your mouth, running down your chin and onto your breasts. But you do what you can, and swallow the rest.

You look up at with those big eyes and a a face covered with my seed and say "My next closing shift is on Sunday, can you make it?"

"Hell no, bitch." I say "I got church."