Il Divo and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cough brought me back up. Carlos had been sitting in a chair, watching the whole thing. His cock was still hard, and he was rubbing it gently, seemingly in no great rush to cum. "Enjoy that?", he asked me. I nodded. Finding my voice, I said, "Where's David?" "He's gone in to make sure Rachael's ok. So do you want to come over here and keep me company?" I got off the bed and went to him, cum sliding down my legs. I felt so dirty, but I was revelling in it.

I climbed on to Carlos, his waiting cock having no problem entering my well used pussy. He kissed my neck as I moved on top of him. Running his hands up and down my back, through my hair, over my breasts, leaving little heat waves wherever he went. As I fucked Carlos, the images of the night kept replaying through my mind, making me wetter and wetter. I never thought that being fucked by four men could be so enjoyable and painless. And then I remembered that Urs had not fucked me yet. I wouldn't sleep until that happened. He was the most divine one. Wanting Urs' cock more than anything at that moment, I begged Carlos to fuck me hard and fast. I wanted him to cum so that I could move on to Urs.

Carlos picked me up from the chair, and laid me on the bed next to Seb. Urs had come back from the bathroom, and sat down in the now vacant chair, to enjoy the show. Carlos got on top of me, and without warning plunged straight into me. His eight inch hard cock reached the very tip of my pussy. Taking me at my word that I wanted it fast and hard, he drew my legs around him, and fucked me. Hard and fast. To turn him on even more, I grabbed Seb's soft cock and began to pump it. Seb hardened rapidly, and using my other hand I guided his hand to Carlos' balls. He grazed them with his fingers, and then tugged them. This made Carlos start to cum. His cum was the hottest and strongest so far. I could feel it hit in my womb. He spurted inside me, bucking his hips to make sure I took every last drop.

As soon as Carlos was done, I got off the bed, and went to Urs. Taking his hand, I led him to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, and took of my bra. We both stepped in, and felt the hot water cleanse our bodies. As the steam rose, we began to explore each other. More deeply and intimately than any of the others. We looked deep into each others eyes as we ran our hands over each other. He pressed himself against me, showing me how hard he was. I wanted that cock so much, and now I was going to have it.

I'd never had shower sex before. I had showers with men, where I let them touch themselves as I bathed, but because of my height it was always to awkward to actually have sex. But with Urs it was different. He was so strong, that all he had to do was lift me up and I could straddle him. With the hot water pouring down my back, and Urs' monster of a cock twitching inside me, I felt like I was going to cum straight away. As he helped me move up and down on him, he fed me his cock gradually. Every inch that dipped into my pussy felt like a little bit of heaven. When he was all in, I shivered from head to toe. His was the best cock I'd ever head. It was the perfect shape, length and thickness. My pussy just curved around it, fitting like a glove.

We fucked in that shower for at the most five minutes, our bodies too tired to last any longer, but it felt like a lifetime. We moved with each other, letting the water drip over us, making our bodies more supple and sexy than normally possible. It was slow fucking, and the best that I think either of us ever had. As he came inside me, he held on to me tight, making sure I could feel everything, my clit rubbing against his belly, giving me little shocks of pleasure. I knew he didn't want to stop cumming, he held on to me for so long, sliding me over him slowly, but eventually he was spent. Neither of us had anything left.

We dried ourselves and put on big fluffy dressing gowns. Entering the bedroom again, we held hands as we walked to the bed. Carlos and Seb were both fast asleep, their nakedness out in the open. Urs and I climbed in between them, the warmth of their bodies meaning there was no need for sheets. Just before we went to sleep, we kissed properly for the first time. Then we snuggled in together, knowing that in the morning all of this would turn into the awkward, embarrassing, possibly even shameful situation that the removal of alcohol leaves behind.

Closing my eyes, my last thought was of Rachael. How she would make up in the morning with David in her bed, and panic about what she may have done, all the while having missed what could have been the greatest night of her life. I felt a little sorry for her, but I was glad that the memories of the night would be all mine. And Il Divo's.

12