I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

As I entered the master bedroom, I saw that Suzie and Ellie were sound asleep, with Ellie closest to my side of the bed with Suzie spooned in behind her. I brought my clothes with me and put them with the other dirty clothes, and then I went to the bathroom. I finished up and slipped into bed. Ellie snuggled up to me, without waking.

I felt my cares and worries slipping away as I relaxed. For some reason I began thinking about Suzie. I wanted her to be as happy as the rest of us, but I still had to figure out how to make that happen. As I was falling asleep, I realized that I didn't have to find a solution tonight, but when I needed one, it would present itself. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

****

I slept fitfully. I don't remember my dreams, but they must have been disturbing. Ellie told me later that I thrashed about all night. I finally woke up around 7:30am. I was in the middle of a semi-circle of smiling faces.

Ellie told me, "Morning sleepy head. We've all been up for a couple of hours."

"I've got to go to the bathroom," I said when my mouth finally started to work. I looked down and realized that the covers were down below my knees.

I was walking toward the bathroom as they all continued to giggle at my back. I showered, shaved and was brushing my teeth when Ellie came in and told me, "Breakfast has been delivered."

I smiled and said, "I'll be right out." I put on my robe and quickly went out to join the girls.

The girls all smiled as I came in. I sat down and poured myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip and then I looked up at the twins. I finally asked, "How did everything go after I left last night?"

Jan and Jen didn't answer, but they both got up and came over to me and stood beside me. They both leaned in and kissed me on the cheeks. "We love you even more Davey," Jan said.

Jen chimed in, "You could have left things the way they were. It would have probably been best for you, but you did the thing that was best for us."

Jan continued on, "We love you more than ever Davey. We'd do anything for you."

I was a little embarrassed and decided to change the subject. I asked, "Who decided to pull the covers down to my ankles?"

The girls were all giggling as Suzie told me, "Jan and Jen told us what you did for them last night. We all talked for about an hour, and then we decided to order breakfast and come in to wake you up."

Ellie was smiling widely as she continued on, "When we came in, you were building a tent. We all just decided to take a look at the pole. If you had stayed asleep for another few seconds, you would have woken up receiving a blow job."

I found my voice and replied, "I'm a little hungry, let me eat my breakfast."

The twins both hugged me again, smothering me with their breasts and then they went back to their seats. We all ate in silence for a while and then I asked, "So, what have we got planned for today?"

"We thought that we'd do a little sightseeing today." Suzie said.

"We don't have a schedule, but we just want you to have some fun. After we finish breakfast, we'll all get dressed in comfortable clothes with shoes that we can walk in and we'll go out and have a look around." Ellie said.

When we finished, I went to my bedroom and quickly got dressed. As I was about to leave the bedroom, Ellie came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist. She whispered into my ear, "I'm so proud of you Davey. You're the only man I know that would have done that for the twins."

I was getting embarrassed, so I said, "I'm sure that you would have done the same."

She looked at me and said, "Davey, I've been thinking about how to do that for a few weeks, but you figured it out and did it in a few days."

"It was probably just luck," I told her.

Ellie thought about it for just a moment and then said, "I don't think so Davey. They both love you, and know you'd never do anything to hurt them, so when you showed them the truth, they had to look."

I could think of no good way to answer so instead I just said, "I'll wait for you out front." I kissed her cheek and left the room.

The twins came out first. My breath was taken away, they were so beautiful. Their smoldering sexuality was on display in a way I never seen before. Some women are classic beauties, others are wholesome and still others, whenever you look at them, all you think of is sex. Jan and Jen both fit into the first and last categories. I really couldn't put my finger on exactly what the change was, but it was projected from them full force. I was stunned.

"You look nice," Jan and Jen both said to me in harmony.

"Maybe, but you both look too hot to go out in public. You'll stop traffic." I told them with an appreciative chuckle.

"You're just being nice," Jen said, smiling demurely.

"Honey, I haven't been nice for nearly a week." I said with a hearty laugh.

We were all still laughing when Suzie joined us. Once again I was stunned at how beautiful she looked. Her looks hinted subtly at her sensual nature, but any man looking at her would want to protect her. I'd never seen her look better; her appeal was even stronger than that of the twins. When I looked at her, I thought that she looked like the female lead in a romantic movie.

Jan said to me, "Davey, you need to close your mouth or you're going to start catching flies."

I was so focused on Suzie; I barely heard what Jan said. When I finally found my voice I said, "Suzie, you look stunning."

"Why thank you sir," she replied giving a casual flip of her hair.

Ellie came out then and I saw her. I can't ever be objective when I see her; she glowed. When you're in love you see with more than your eyes. What I saw with my eyes filled me with desire, but the rest of my senses swelled my heart with love.

"Are you all about ready to go?" she asked us.

The other girls said yes, but I just went over to her and hugged her. I whispered in her ear, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I kissed her cheek and backed up to look at her again. Jen asked, "What did he say?"

"He gave me a man-line." She answered with a smile.

"What's a man-line?" I asked puzzled.

Suzie was giggling as she said, "Anything a man says to you when he wants to get laid."

We were all laughing when Suzie's cell phone rang.

She moved a little way away and spoke quietly for a moment, and then hung up.

"That was even faster than I thought," Suzie said. "We've got to go for a fitting as soon as we can get there. I told them we'd be right there."

We hurried down to the lobby, and out to the street. The doorman hailed us a taxi. Suzie gave him the address and within a few minutes we were back at Beyond Bespoke. The fitting took very little time, since they had measured me so carefully; there were few adjustments to make.

As we were walking out, Suzie turned to me and said, "They promised to have them sent over to the St Regis for us by 5pm. There'll be two of the suits, three shirts, the dinner jacket and a pair of slacks. The rest of the order will be ready by Tuesday at the latest."

I was impressed with the speed of their service and said, "I would have thought that it would have taken them much longer."

Suzie looked at Ellie and then told me, "We scheduled everything months in advance. They have all of their people working on this order for us. We agreed to pay the premium to make sure that you'd be able to get your new clothes as soon as possible."

I hailed a taxi and we got in when Ellie read an address off a piece of paper she had in her purse. I wondered where we were going now.

We pulled up to a fancy hair salon, not too far from our hotel. The girls all dragged me in. Ellie said, "I was afraid that we'd be late; but we're a couple of minutes early."

The girls all go to a stylish salon back home to get their hair and nails done. They had all done so for years. I was never convinced that it was worth the money; or that I needed it to attend grad school or run my own company. They were never able to convince me that I needed to look like a movie star to be effective at what I do. Ellie and Suzie had conspired to force me to do this by not telling me. I was amused, more than anything else, and I decided to do whatever they wanted.

"Who do you think you are... a rock star?" the obnoxious little man behind the counter asked me.

"No, just a grad student," I said.

"You think that you can afford a premium hair styling?" he asked, his voice dripping with condescension.

I know I shouldn't have, but I pulled out my American Express card and said I think I can manage, as I waived it.

He looked at it blankly and then said, "We don't accept Discover cards."

"That's good, I don't have one. It's an American Express card." I said.

"Why is it black?" he asked

"I don't know, maybe they ran out of platinum." I said, finally running out of patience.

An older man came up behind the obnoxious jerk and told him to go to the back. "I'm sorry about that sir, but if you ever get into business for yourself you'll find out that it's hard to always hire the right people. Let me make it up to you."

He took me to a stall and spoke to the employee quietly. Ellie joined them and told them what she wanted. I couldn't hear what they were saying, since Ellie kept her voice so low, but I decided to trust her judgment.

My hair was washed and toweled off and the stylist began to work. A manicurist came over and began working on my nails. I'd never had a haircut that took so long before; but the stylist was very adept at conversation that I actually enjoyed it. When he was done, he gave me a mirror. I looked closely and was startled at the results. I looked ten years older; like a competent confident professional.

I gathered up my courage and looked at my fingernails to see what they had done to them. I was nearly horrified, it looked like she'd put clear polish on them. I thought for a minute that she'd given me French nails. It finally dawned on me that my nails were just cleaned and buffed. I really shouldn't get so upset about it.

I went to the front; the owner smiled and asked me, "I threw in a manicure to make up for the rude way you were treated. How do you like it?"

"I've never had one before, I guess I've got to get used to it." I told him as I handed him my American Express card.

"Oh my god, Davey, you look fabulous." Jan said as she looked closely at my hair.

"I can't even tell it's a new haircut." Jen said.

Suzie asked, "Did you get a manicure?"

I nodded to her as I signed the credit slip.

"Let me see," she said as she pulled my hands to her face.

"They did a really good job Davey." Suzie said as she passed my hand over to the twins.

"You look real lady-like Davey," Jen said to me.

I pulled my hand free and began tickling her. She began giggling and squirming. She finally said, "I'm sorry Davey. I won't ever say it again."

I stopped tickling her, but then she whispered under her breath, "Out loud."

Jan and I were the only ones who heard she said, so we were the only ones laughing. Jan explained it to the others as we walked out of the salon.

I was going to get even, but now was not the time.

We began walking down the street. Ellie had a map that she was looking at as she walked, but she didn't want to show it to me.

We ended up going into a jewelry store. I wondered why they wanted to come in here. Let's face it, by now I'd figured out that this whole trip was their version of a makeover for me. I've been fashion ignorant and proud of it for as long as I've been on earth. My sisters all figured that I deserved better, and decided to make sure that I got it.

"This is the last thing Davey." Ellen said as she pulled me over to the counter.

She pointed out a really good looking watch to the clerk which he pulled out. I removed my cheep Timex to make room for the gold watch with a black face and grey hands. I looked at the rim surrounding the bezel: there must have been sixty diamond chips mounted there instead of numbering the blank face of the watch. I looked closely at the face of the watch and saw the name, Patek Philippe. The watch looked amazing, and Ellie seemed so happy to give it to me so I accepted as gracefully as I could. I didn't even bat an eye as I found out that the watch cost nearly $10 thousand.

We caught a taxi and went to the Metropolitan museum. Suzie smiled as she offered to treat us all to lunch. She led us to the hot dog cart where we all got the world's most expensive hot dogs and sodas.

We went into the museum after we had finished. I'd never been to a museum before, and I was fascinated. My interest in art is mostly pedestrian. Renaissance and impressionist oil paintings. We went through all of that type of painting that we could, but shortly before 3pm we had to leave.

Ellie wanted to go to a place called Tavern on the Green for tea. The Museum is on the east side of the park, and the restaurant she wanted to go was on the west side of the park. She thought it would be fun to cut across the park. For some reason, I had a bad feeling about it, but all the girls thought that it would be fun so we started walking.

Ellie and Suzie were walking behind me, and I had a twin on either arm. My senses were all screaming at me and I was watching carefully, fully aware of the surroundings. I saw three men converging on our line of travel, so I stopped to let them pass in front of us. I knew that we were in trouble when they headed for us.

I moved the girls behind me, holding my arms out to keep the girls behind me. "What do you want, gentlemen?" I asked.

The leader of the group casually took out his knife and slung it around until the blade locked as he said, "Whatever we want you'll give it to us, 'cause you've got no choice."

The minute he took out his blade, there was no question about whether or not there'd be a fight, just when. I actually remember very little of what happened, but the fight was over within 12 seconds.

Suzie was standing over the one on the ground who was screaming, cursing, crying and holding his leg. She had out her pepper spray more than ready to use it. Ellie was standing near the one who was unconscious, bleeding heavily from his nose and mouth, calling the police on her cell phone

The leader who had pulled the knife was in the worse predicament. His shoulder and elbow were severely dislocated. His wrist was almost certainly broken. His real problem was Jen was standing on his undamaged forearm with one foot and his hand with the other. Jan was standing on his other forearm screaming at him. I wish I remembered what she said, but I'm sure that it wouldn't be fit to print anyway.

The police were there within a very few moments. Once they removed the twins and called the ambulance, the cop pulled me aside and asked me, "Tell me what happened in your own words."

As I was telling what I remembered of the event, another tourist came up to the 3 police who were questioning the twins with his camera and smart phone. He'd been taking pictures of the twins and caught the whole thing on his camera in video mode, from the time that the leader of the group pulled out his knife. The next thing that he did was upload the video to you-tube before he came over to show the police.

Ellie, Suzie and their two cops were called over to watch the video. My cop and I were finally called over last to look at the video. The whole thing was only 35 seconds long, with no sound. Only my back was visible, so it was impossible to see how scared I was.

We went right back to the hotel as soon as they let us go. I still felt sick to my stomach. There was dinner smells coming from the kitchen. Ellie had arranged for the staff to have a cook make dinner for us in our room. I went right into my room and lay down on the bed.

Ellie waited about five minutes and then she came into the room after me. She snuggled in behind me, holding me tightly and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I've never had to really hurt anyone before. If there was just one of them I could have just restrained them; but I had to put two of them down quickly, for keeps, so that I could deal with the knife." I told her.

"Davey, they didn't give you any choice. You did what you had to do to protect us. I was so scared for you." Ellie said sobbing.

I turned around and saw that she was crying, so I held her and said. "I wasn't scared for myself, if they would have gotten past me, they could have hurt you and the girls."

I looked at the door and saw that all the other girls were standing there watching and listening. Suzie saw me staring at her and said, "I don't know about anyone else, but I've never been so horny in my life."

The laughter was exactly what we needed to release our tension. When I was finally able to control myself, I asked Jan, "Why did you keep kicking him?"

Jan looked at me sheepishly and said, "Jen and I wanted to keep him on the ground, so she stood on one arm and I stood on the other. I didn't know that his wrist was broken, so every time he tried to move his arm, I kicked him. I didn't know that every time I kicked him, his wrist hurt so he moved his arm."

We were all laughing again when the phone rang. Ellie answered the phone, spoke for a minute and handed the phone to Suzie, saying, "It's some guy for you."

Suzie took the phone and spoke quietly for a minute and then said, "I'm going to take this in the other room, hang up for me when I pick up."

When she called out, Ellie hung up saying, "That was the young cop who was talking her up earlier. I think he called to ask her out."

"What about the other cop, didn't he like her too?" I asked.

"Well," Ellie smiled coyly, "He asked me out for a cup of coffee."

"What did you tell him," Jen asked

"I told him that I had a boyfriend." Ellie said, but then she said. "I couldn't say it was Davey, all the cops thought that he was going out with you two, since that other guy said he was walking with you."

Jan was laughing when she told us, "It didn't stop four of the cops from asking Jen and I out and at least one of them was married."

Jen, who had been mostly quiet until now looked up and said, "Suzie was right, I don't ever remember being hornier than I am right now, but I'd feel funny doing it with the cook in the kitchen." She looked at me intently and said, "When he leaves, you're in for the night of your life."

We were all laughing when Suzie came back into the room. She looked up at us and said, "Oh, alright... he asked me out. What's so funny?"

Ellie was smiling as she told her, "We all decided you were right; we're all horny as hell. Davey's in for a long night."

Suzie went to the closet and looked inside. "Your clothes are in there Davey."

We all left the bedroom and went to the living room. We watched TV for a little while, until dinner was ready. As we were eating the roast beef, Suzie asked, "Why do they call it rump roast?"

We all looked at her puzzled and admitted we didn't know.

Suzie answered while beginning a wide grin, "Because if they called it cow ass, fewer people would want to eat it."

The rest of the meal was punctuated by jokes. Everybody contributed something. We finally managed to finish the cheesecake. Ellie had ordered a couple of loaves of bread some mayonnaise and a case of diet cola. She smiled when she saw my expression and said, "You'll just have to make do with diet soda."

I chuckled as I told her, "It's not so much the diet as it is the cola. I'm not a fan of Coke."

We sat at the table for a long time, talking and drinking our coffee as we waited for our borrowed chef to finish slicing the left-over roast for sandwiches and finish cleaning the kitchen. When he left, Ellie and the girls all stood and began pulling me toward the bed room.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers