I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

I was stripped by four sets of hands and pushed onto the bed. Suzie quickly stripped off her pants and thong and moved to straddle my face. I was amazed at how wet she was. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me tightly into her crotch saying, "Make me cum Davey, it won't take me long. I'm so hot right now."

I was unable to answer, so I took her direction. Within a minute, I felt a mouth encasing my rigid member. Suzie's moans were loud enough that I was unable to hear anything else.

"Oh fuck, of fuck, shit... I'm Cummingggg....." Suzie said as she stiffened up, trying to pull away.

I was a little bit mean. I held her hard so she was unable to get away and kept eating her. I don't think she ever stopped cumming as she struggled to get away from me. I would have probably have kept her going longer than the five minutes I did; but I couldn't continue when I came myself.

Suzie fell to the side, off my face and I was finally able to see the top of Ellie's head bounding on my erupting dick. A little of my seed had leaked from her lips and ran down to her hand holding the base of my cock. Ellie kept sucking until I was once again completely hard and then she got up on her knees, moved forward to straddle me.

Ellie used her messy hand to insert my thoroughly hard prick into her soaking cunt. She was staring into my eyes as she went all the way down on my shaft. She raised her hand to her lips as she looked at me and licked the cum into her mouth. When she had finished she slowly leaned forward, licking her lips and gave me a long sensual kiss.

I could taste a hint of myself on her lips, as I'm sure she tasted Suzie on mine. When Ellie finally pulled back a little, she searched my eyes as she asked, "Do you think I'm as good as Allison?"

I looked at her for a moment, puzzled, until I remembered that was the name of the flight attendant on the private jet. This was a typical female question, which she asked at the typical female time. There are many possible answers to this question, all of them are wrong. My level of excitement was making my thinking pretty fuzzy, but I'll try to give you an idea of what went through my mind in the split second before I answered.

I could have said "No," but even the dimmest guy knows better than that, besides it wouldn't have been true. I could have said, "Yes," but I realized that she wasn't looking for the answer to the question. I could have said, "Much better than her," but that still didn't answer the real question that she was asking, so I said after only a slight pause, keeping my expression as puzzled as possible, "Who?"

I know that it was a transparent attempt, but she understood the answer. The question that she really was asking was, "Do you still love me?" and my answer told her, "Yes."

Ellie leaned forward as we settled into a rhythm, and whispered into my ear, "You're such a liar, but I love you Davey."

I put my arms around her and was moving them down to her ass, when I met a hand from one of the twins. I looked over and saw them both, spooned close together, propped up their elbows. The nearest one was rubbing Ellie's ass, and the one in back was pinching and pulling her twin's nipple. They were both watching us closely, and so I told them, "See if you can rub her clit, and help her cum."

The twins were both giggling as they hurried into position behind her. I felt a set if fingers struggling to get into position, but they were blocked by my cock. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass, and spread them wide. Suddenly, I felt a face moving in between her ass cheeks and heard spitting.

Ellie stiffened, and then began moaning frantically. I heard her say, "Oh my god, she's putting her finger in my ass."

Sure enough, I felt the finger rubbing along my cock through the thin membrane between the two passages. Jen whispered to Jan, who then ran out of the room. Ellie was nearly out of control as the sensations threatened to overwhelm her.

I felt a second finger rubbing along my shaft as I noticed Jan returning to the room with a vibrator and a large bottle of lube. The fingers were removed as Jen applied a liberal amount of the lube to Ellie's ass. The only warning Ellie may have had was the sound of the vibrator being turned on just before Jen inserted it into her, however, her grunts and moans probably kept her from hearing it.

Ellie began screaming as the vibrator penetrated her. Her cunt was squeezing my cock into immobility, right against the thin tissue separating me from the strong vibrations. Within seconds I joined her in an immense orgasm. I had never considered that vibrations would do the same thing for men that it did for women, yet I was living and cumming proof.

Ellie was still cumming as I was finishing. Her cunt was still squeezing against my slowly softening dick, as my cum was squished out around my semi hard cock. Her face was scrunched up as she finally stopped gasping. Her orgasmic contractions finally softened to a twitch as she struggled to regain her breath. Eventually, Ellie rolled off and lay beside me.

"I've never felt anything like that before." Ellie said softly, as she finally regained her breath.

I was smiling as I told her, "I'd never thought about vibration before, it's pretty good, isn't it."

The twins were side by side on my other side looking at us and smiling, as Ellie said, "It was really good. I felt it pressing against you inside of me and I lost it. It made me cum so hard, my ass is real sensitive. Sometime soon, we'll have to try anal."

"I like it when Jan puts her finger in my ass," Jen said.

"I like it too," Jan said as she reached out and grabbed my dick and began pumping.

"I really need to be cleaned up," I told her.

Jan grinned at me and leaned forward, taking me into her mouth. Jen was smiling at her as she said, "You just wanted to get a taste of Ellie from his dick."

Jan pulled away from me just long enough to say, "I always knew that she'd taste so much sweeter than you, since she's so much nicer."

We were all laughing as Jan leaned back forward to resume. Jen was behind her twin, and swatted Jan's ass hard enough that she bit down lightly on me.

By this time I was ready to go again, so I had Jan pull back as I told the twins, "Let's show them option D."

The twins were aligned on their sides in a flash as I moved to surreptitiously find the large lube bottle than Jan had brought into the room. Jan eventually won the battle and ended up on top. I moved in behind her, opening the lube as I went. Jen looked up from her position underneath Jan and saw what I was doing and began giggling. Ellie and Suzie, who had been watching as well, were laughing as well. The only person who was unaware of what was going on was Jan.

I liberally lubed my dick and then put a large dollop into my hand, handing the bottle to a smiling Ellie. I moved in behind her and then took the lube and applied it to Jan's ass. I gently pushed in one finger, spreading the lube around, and then, after a period of time, I added a second finger. Jen continued to eat her sister. I could tell that Jan was becoming very excited.

I used a third finger to stretch her anus even further open. When I removed my finger to make room for my cock, her ass remained open, waiting for me. I quickly moved in to enter her.

When the head of my dick touched her anus, it seemed as if it tried to slam shut to exclude my entry. It was far too late to stop me as I slowly push forward. I felt her trying to relax as I continued to push all the way in. I stopped when I was all the way in, and stayed still for a few moments.

Jan rose up and cried out, "Fuck me Davey. Fuck me hard."

It sounded like a wonderful idea to me as I began pumping her ass enthusiastically. She began moaning as she came. Her ass clenched hard as her contractions accompanied her orgasm. Jen soon followed as I continued to thrust into her sister in front of her face. Jan came again within a couple of minutes and her anal muscle pulled an orgasm from me as well. I continued to pump her ass as long as I could, until Jen came again as well.

"Oh my god Davey, that was so intense. You filled me up all the way. I came so hard; I thought I'd pass out." Jan said as she rolled over so that Jen could get on top.

"Will you please fuck my ass too Davey?" Jen asked as I began moving around to her rear.

"If that's what you want," I told her, "but it may take a little while for me to get ready to go again."

She returned her attention to Jan as I began to closely watch the twins. The visual stimulation aroused me much more quickly than I thought possible. I grabbed the bottle of lube from Ellie, who was embracing Suzie as they both watched us closely, and spread the lube on my newly hardened cock and her ass.

Jen's asshole began winking at me as she began cumming. I timed the intrusion of my finger to coincide with the opening contractions of her orgasm. "Davey, that feels so fucking good." Jen grunted out as she continued to cum.

I lined myself up and began pushing in. Jen's grunts made me wary that I may be hurting her until her say, "Push that cock in there and fuck the shit out of me Davey."

I finished sliding all the way in and then I held still for a couple of seconds so that Jen could adjust. When I felt her move, I began thrusting as well. Jan and Jen both began cumming as I started fucking her ass in earnest.

It's hard to describe the difference in anal sex, but the closest I can describe it is that ninety-nine percent of the sensation is right at the anal opening. It's kind of like gripping your cock in a fist and fucking it while holding your fist still. Both feel good, but I prefer a wet, willing cunt.

It took me quite a while to cum and Jen managed seven further orgasms to three more for Jan. I kept pumping as long as I could when I came, hoping to completely drain myself. I was exhausted and more than anything else I wanted to go to sleep.

Suzie and the twins got up shortly after I lay down and left the room. Ellie pulled me into the bathroom on my rubbery legs and pushed me toward the shower. I felt much better and even more relaxed afterward. Within a couple of minutes of lying down I was sound asleep.

I awoke suddenly, wide awake, little more than an hour later. I was antsy, something was wrong. I stayed still, trying to determine why I woke up. I heard nothing out of the ordinary, and was still puzzled when I pulled myself out of bed a few minutes later.

I put on my robe and slippers on and walked out to the office. I pulled Dad's letter out of my briefcase, thumbing to the section I'd been thinking about and began to read.

"...I always wanted to run my own company, but it cost me more than I thought it would. As I write you this letter, I'm sixty-four years old, and I've only been really happy for twelve of them. I was married for four years to my first wife before she died and about eight years to my second wife before she died.

I'm not sure that you want to run the company yourself. If you do, have fun doing it. If you don't sell it and go have some fun. No matter what you do, find someone that you love. At the end of your life, you'll never regret the time you spend making someone you love happy, but you'll always regret the time you neglect them.

In the last weeks of her life, Debbie told me that Ellen and Susan both love you. I would have never seen it without her help. Once I knew, I was shocked that I didn't realize it earlier. Ellen and I spent many hours sitting with Debbie at the end, and we spoke at length about her feelings for you. I had JR look up the law on the subject; you can legally marry her if you want.

Debbie tells me that you love Ellen too, and I know her well enough to believe her instinct about that. If she and I are right, marry her. You've known her long enough that delaying the marriage will gain you nothing, and it will be a regret for you in later life, if you wait.

If you do marry her, I recommend that you move to a different state. You can decide where you want to go, but I've got a place in eastern New Mexico that has a lot of things to recommend it. One of the legal documents included is the title deed to the place. You need to go over there and take a look before you decide. There is a big surprise for you there as well.

There is one other thing you still haven't found out. I've hidden clues for you, but you will only find if you really want to, and no one else will know how to find it..."

I sat there for a long time thinking about what that meant. I knew that without more information, I'd never figure it out, so I decided to go back to bed. Eventually I managed to drift off to sleep, knowing that my brain would continue to work on the problem. I was excited about what this new mystery would reveal to me. I realized that I really wanted to discover what Dad had hidden from me.

****

As an author on Literotica, the only form of payment that we receive is your positive feedback. If you enjoyed the story, take a minute and send me a message letting me know. When I get stuck, I frequently read these messages to motivate me to get back to work.

I'm always impressed when someone takes the time to leave a non-anonymous, public comment. I've noticed that some have done that several times for me and I'm grateful.

The next chapter will, I think, be the most thrilling of all.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers