I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

****

We made it to the restaurant with seconds to spare. We had to wait on the twins longer than we usually do, since watching Ellie pleasure Suzie made them so horny that they took care of each other before their shower.

I finally got to see the Tavern on the Green restaurant that we were going to when we were attacked the other day. It was alright, the food was good; however I really expected something much more... special. Ellie seemed to be somewhat disappointed as well.

We took a cab into the park and it let us out not far from a music festival. I understand that it's an annual thing, but I'm unsure of the occasion. The jazz was superb but I noticed that Suzie and Ellie hung on to me rather closer than they ordinarily would. The twins moved out in front of us, and were nearly immediately surrounded by admirers. I pulled Ellie and Suzie with me, attempting to get back near them.

I broke into a ring of guys standing around watching a short, very heavily muscled guy grab Jan and Jen around the waist, pulling them in close to him. The guy looked like a miniature incredible hulk.

I sized up the crowd rapidly as I approached the twins and the mini bodybuilder. They all seemed harmless, just watching, like you would if you saw two girls making out at a party. I put a smile on my face as I looked at the twins and said, "Oh, there you are. Come on, let's go."

I was in a relaxed stance, ready for anything when he said belligerently, "They're with me."

"Now why would my girlfriends be with you? I'm sure they don't know where your parents are. If you look around and don't find them, just go up to a policeman. I'm sure that there's one nearby." I said, looking down at him and arching my eyebrows while smiling.

I heard a murmur from the crowd, and listened closely to what one guy said, "I'm sure, that's the guy from the youtube video."

Jan and Jen rapidly moved to me when he let them go as he swung around looking for the cop I implied was nearby. The crowd parted for us as we moved back toward Ellie and Suzie.

"Are you two alright?" I asked as I held them after we had rejoined Ellie and Suzie.

"Yes Davey, thank you. It happened so quickly with the other people so close we weren't prepared." Jen said.

"It was really clever the way you made him think that there was a cop nearby. I bet that's why he didn't start a fight." Jan said in admiration.

I looked at the two of them and said, "I want you to develop the ability to see things like that coming. I saw it coming and I wasn't even with you."

Jan was contrite as she answered, "It's a little different here Davey, but I think that we can get used to it."

Jen added, "Yeah, but let's face it Davey, if we would have screamed, half of the guys in the crowd would have helped us. You're right though, we need to learn the different rhythm of the city; it's so much different than what we're used to."

I quietly asked Ellie and Suzie, "How about you two, are you alright?"

While Suzie nodded, Ellie said, "I know that we're safe as long as we're with you Davey."

We spent the rest of our time in the park very close together, enjoying the free entertainment. When we finally left the park, in the early afternoon, we'd spent a thoroughly enjoyable time together.

Ellie grabbed my wrist to look at my watch as Suzie hailed a cab. Let me just say, if you really want to get a cab quickly in the city, just bring four extremely beautiful women with you. The entire time we were there, we had no trouble getting a cab. I've spoken to other people who have traveled to that area, and they assure me that this is not always the case.

We ended up at the heliport to take a sightseeing flight around the city. The girls were excited and watched out the windows, staring through the windows at the sights, me, I had an entirely different perspective.

I know the physics of helicopter flight; however I have an entirely different theory about what's actually going on. The immense vibration that is generated by a helicopter is an irritant to the earth, it therefore rejects the helicopter, forcing it into the air and not allowing it to touch the ground until the engine is ready to shut down. I haven't worked out all the particulars yet of my new theory, but it makes more sense to me after having ridden on one.

The helicopter tour was only half an hour or so, but I was able to better gage the size and scope of the city. I didn't realize how big central park really was until I saw it from the air. I was glad to get off the helicopter when the tour was over, but the girls were still excited.

We took a taxi back to the St. Regis to get ready for dinner and I quickly dressed into my suit. The girls all came out a little while later dressed very nicely, but a little more casually than they had the previous evening.

We took a limousine to a restaurant called Ninja. The interior was based on a sixteenth century Japanese castle. There were secret passage ways, hidden doors and occasionally people would jump out at you with swords showing how ninjutsu could be used to sneak up on and assassinate the unwary. The food was decent and the price wasn't outrageous, particularly when you considered that we got dinner and a show for the same price.

It was still early when we left to go back to the hotel, but we were all worn out from the full past few days, and all the walking today. I was more than ready to call it a night when we got back to our room.

Suzie decided to spend the night with us, and when I went in to shower, she came in with me. I would sometimes shower at night, just to let the heat relax my muscles to that I could fall asleep faster, and this was one of those times.

I thought that Ellie was avoiding me, thinking that I was mad with her about the earlier injury. I thought to myself, "You always hurt the one you love, but this is ridiculous."

Suzie looked at me and said, "You've been really quiet tonight Davey, what are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking how perfect my life is, and how unlikely it is to continue this well for me." I told her.

Suzie looked down for a minute and then said softly, "Davey, when I graduate at the end of the semester, I'm going to move here."

Suzie looked up at me. My face must have shown the shock that I felt because she continued quickly, "Davey, it's the only way I'll ever know if I could be a successful model or actress."

My brain was still working, despite the fact that I don't remember ever being this sad. I struggled to remain stoic as I told her, "Well then, let's go out tomorrow and find you a place to live."

****

As an author, I spend hours and hours writing to entertain you. The only payment I receive from posting these stories on Literotica is the positive votes and feedback (both public and private).

Please take a moment and vote, and/or write a comment. Voting only takes a couple of seconds and costs you nothing. Fives are appreciated. Thank you. Doc

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers