I'll Be Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well now that you ask, Grace, I do feel a hell of a lot better. I understand that it wasn't the time or place and I apologize to you, and to Ann. I'll keep my emotions in check the rest of the weekend," I promised.

"That's good to hear, Eric," replied Grace. "However, if that asshole gives you any trouble at all, do what you've got to do and don't worry about anyone else. Ann loathes that prick and it would probably be the highlight of her wedding to see you give him what he's got coming! Rumor also has it that Gerald Jr. wasn't too eager to test your sincerity, Eric. You've changed. You've gone from a really nice meek guy to a really nice tough guy. I like it!"

I tried to avoid Eve and Gerald the rest of the party. Ann introduced me to her Marine groom. His name was Jim and he had the look of a man that had experience well beyond his years.

"Uncle Eric, I heard what you said to Aunt Eve and her asshole boyfriend, or whatever he is. I just want you to know that I've never been more proud of you than when I heard what you said. You've always been too nice; you always took way too much shit from people, no offense, Uncle Eric. If that pompous jackass makes any trouble at all, a certain Marine will be there to help quell it. My future husband doesn't take any shit either!" insisted Ann proudly.

A short time later my daughter Julie slid her hand in mine and walked with me. It had been too long since I had quality time with my daughter and we spent a few minutes catching up.

"Julie, has your mother gained weight?" I asked quietly. "She looks pretty wide in the ass and her boobs look like they're sagging."

"Truthfully?" chuckled Julie. "She was telling me yesterday how she's lost ten pounds since the two of you separated. She was trying to make it sound like Gerald was so good for her it that caused her to slim down. Being around you was ruining her health. I just ignore her stupid comments. I don't see her that much and don't want to alienate her, even though I'm pissed at the way she treated you for as long as I can remember. You look a lot happier, healthier, and confident than I ever remember, Dad.

"I have to tell you that I was really surprised at the way you laid into Mom and Dumbass when you met them. You have an attitude now. Do you really think you can cash the checks your mouth is writing if Gerald comes after you, Dad?" asked Julie. "You look really buff, but he's a pretty big guy."

"Honestly, I have no idea, Julie. I just know that I had to get that off my chest after the way the bastard shit on my marriage," I admitted. "If he decided to take it farther, I was willing to give it a go. I've learned there are a lot of things worse than being knocked on your ass for standing up for yourself or your loved ones. I just wish I had said more at the time."

"Well, Dad, it's probably best that you didn't try it back then. You were blindsided and it took some time to regain your self respect, but you've done a hell of a job there! I have to give Aunt Becky a call and thank her for all she's done for you. I'll be so proud to tell my friends that the hot hunk at the wedding tomorrow is my dad!"

Not long after my conversation with Julie, a slim, attractive woman approached me and introduced herself. I guessed her to be just around forty, or maybe a little less. She struck up a conversation and we spent the next hour chatting like old friends. It turned out that her name was Marcie. She was a cousin of Grace's, divorced for five years, and had always wanted to take a ride on a Harley. I also had the distinct impression she wanted to ride something else when we were done with the Harley. The party was winding down, so we said our good-byes to Ann, Jim, Steve and Grace.

"I see you've met my cousin, Marcie. Take good care of her and be sure you're at the wedding on time tomorrow morning, Eric. Save some energy for the reception, too. I'll be expecting you to dance with the mother of the bride more than once," teased Grace.

I straddled my bike and then helped Marcie climb on behind me. I gave her an extra helmet from my saddle bag and just as I started to pull mine over my head I saw Eve staring at me with her mouth open. Whether it was the Harley, the woman sitting behind me, or a combination of the two, Eve seemed totally shocked. Julie stood next to her and was smiling from ear to ear. For some reason that made me smile as I eased between a couple parked cars and cruised up the road with Marcie clinging to me.

I made it to the wedding with minutes to spare. Marcie had spent the night with me, but I had to take her to her hotel in the morning so she could get dressed and put on her face. I was sitting by myself when I felt her slide into the space next to me. She really had cleaned up nicely!

The wedding went smoothly. Marcie declined a ride to the reception on my bike but assured me that she would be looking for me when I arrived. By the time I got there and found my assigned seat, Marcie was already in the seat next to me. I chuckled to myself at how women always seemed to know how to work those things. It was unlikely that it was a coincidence.

Grace's aunt, who happened to be Marcie's mother, had been a dance instructor. Consequently, all the women and most of the men in her family were very good dancers. When it became apparent that I knew my way around the dance floor, I was in constant demand. Grace and I did a pretty damn mean foxtrot and Ann insisted I dance one with her. Marcie even had the DJ find a tango and dragged me onto the floor. We made more than a few mistakes since we had never even practiced it together, but everyone loved it and clapped wildly. Grace and Steve formed the only other couple on the floor and it was obvious that they had spent some time on their moves. They were flawless.

The best part was that the more I danced and interacted with the ladies, the sourer Eve's face became. She looked like the cat had shit in her oatmeal. She and Shithead danced a few times but they looked stilted and almost robotic.

Near the end of the evening, I felt nature's call and excused myself to use the bathroom. When I got there, a maintenance guy was trying to mop up a disaster from an overflowing toilet. He suggested I use the bathroom by the locker rooms. As is always the case when you really have to piss, I had some trouble finding the damn locker room. I found the ladies locker room and saw a door across the hall. It had a stained area where a sign had obviously hung at one time. It seemed reasonable to me that it could well be the men's locker room.

I opened the door and looked inside. It was just a large storage closet with various pieces of equipment stored along the far wall. What caught my attention was my devoted, soon to be ex-wife locked in a loving embrace with some guy probably ten years younger than she was. He had on a golf shirt with the country club insignia, so I thought he might be the club golf pro. It also occurred to me that I really didn't give a shit.

I pulled my phone out of my breast pocket and pointed it at the happy couple.

"Say cheese!" I chuckled as Eve frantically attempted to pull her dress back over her naked tits.

By the time Eve had her tits covered, I was headed back to the banquet room. I was all the way back when it occurred to me that I never did take a piss, but somehow that need was no longer so pressing. I found Gerald Jr. having a drink by himself and rushed up to him.

"Jr.!" I called as I approached him. "Take a look at this!"

That was how Eve found us as she entered the room. I quickly left Jr.,found my way to Marcie, and gave her a hug.

"Let's say goodbye to everyone and take a ride," I urged.

I still laugh when I think about Marcie with her gown pulled up and stuffed between us and her long legs totally exposed. I know that those watching us pull out of the lot had to see her thong or at least some of her ass as we sped back to her hotel to change.

"Wow!" gasped Becky as I finished my recitation of the wedding weekend. "You covered all the bases, Eric. Let's see. You looked great, told Jr. off, danced like Fred Astaire, got laid a few times by Marcie, made Eve regret losing such a sought after hunk, gained the respect of your friends and daughter, saw how fat and unattractive Eve really is, and showed the asshole that stole your wife a picture of his fiancé with her tits hanging out while in the arms of another man. Did I miss anything, you vengeful bastard?"

"Becky! How can you say that? I'm hurt. Look at my phone. Do you see any picture taking capabilities?"

My brother Frank reached over and took the proffered phone and laughed.

"It's a fucking five dollar TracFone! He can't take pictures with this thing. I'm not sure he can even make a phone call with it!" roared Frank with tears running down his cheeks.

"Then how did you get revenge on Eve?" demanded Becky. "Did you tell him what you saw and hoped he would believe you?"

"Let me ask Frank a question or two. Frank, would you want to know if the woman you are going to marry as soon as her divorce becomes final was cheating on you? Would you hate the guy that told you about it?"

"Damn right I'd want to know, and I'd thank the guy for telling me. I'd consider him a true friend and thank him for stopping me from making a huge mistake and maybe wasting years of my life on some cheating slut!" answered Frank with surprising emotion.

"That's the same way I felt, so I just showed the stupid prick my cool TracFone and left before Eve could get there. She looked like she was having a heart attack, but it's on that fucking prick that cuckolded me that I really wanted to wreak vengeance," I revealed as I grinned at the memory.

"You rotten vengeful bastard!" laughed Becky. "You didn't tell him anything? You almost gave Eve a coronary, but the asshole's still going to marry her since he doesn't know she not only cheats with him, but on him? He is so fucked!"

12