I'll Be Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryder, your father and I are tired. Leave your dishes when you're done, I'll take care of them in the morning. Why don't you two fill your sister in on everything and we can all talk in the morning?" she stood without waiting for an answer and she and my dad headed to their bedroom, which was downstairs on the opposite side of the house.

I turned my attention to my food as the two guys continued to scarf theirs down, leaving almost no leftovers to put away. I raised my eyebrow when my brother leaned in to whisper something to Adrian and I opted to take my cue and stand up. "Well I am sure you two have much more to do than sit around with me, so I'll just be on my way upstairs."

"Sit down, kitten." my brother said firmly, his voice much deeper than I remembered it in the past. I sat back in my seat immediately, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. "Adrian and I have heard you've been keeping your mouth shut lately. I'm proud of you." he must have seen the furious look in my eyes, because his voice softened and he leaned closer, "Kenz, you know I care about you, but it just wasn't your place to get involved with my sex life. It's not like you knew what you were talking about." he bit back a snicker and my eyes were drawn to his full lower lip. Adrian was quiet as Ryder rambled on, "When I come home for break, I'm trying to relax. So thank you for killing that unnecessary drama. You know the ladies are going to love me no matter what." he grinned and high-fived Adrian.

"If you call a girl with no morals and class sucking your dick 'love', sure." I replied, straight-faced. My brother stared at me and opened his mouth to retort, but I stood up and walked upstairs before he could. Shutting my door hard behind me, I took a deep breath. Why did my brother have to come home good looking? It made it so much harder to hate him or pretend like I didn't understand why girls wanted to sleep with him. And the way Adrian still didn't stand up for me even a little bit, despite the moments we had shared, even if brief, drove me crazy. "I hear your brother is in town." A text showed up on my phone from my friend Christine, who I knew still was waiting for my go ahead to approach Ryder, which was never going to happen. Granted, she had no idea what type of monster he really was. I needed to get in bed and forget about this whole mess. I yanked off my sweater and bra, throwing them into the corner and bending over to pull down my jeans.

"Hey, Kenzie, I..." Adrian stood in my doorway. It took me a minute to register the fact that he was standing there and that he had trailed off. Shit, I was fucking naked and bent over! And he wasn't moving! It was probably a matter of seconds, but it felt like an eternity before I had managed to find a robe and yank it around my body. Adrian's face was a little red and he closed the door behind him. "I, uh, should have knocked. I didn't realize..." he stared at me in a way I'd never seen him look at me before. "Where have you been hiding that body?" he blurted out. "Fuck! I mean..." he closed his eyes, trying to compose himself. "I came up here to apologize for Ryder. He's been acting like an ass since he arrived yet again. And I don't... I don't want to be that bro who sits on the sidelines anymore. You're a grown ass woman now; you shouldn't have a brother treating you like that, Kenzie." I nodded, my face flushed bright red. My brother's best friend had just seen me completely naked from behind. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that bad. It was just my ass, right? It could be worse. I sighed loudly.

"Thanks, Adrian."

"I'm really sorry I walked in like that. It's a bad habit and that was so rude. I, uh, you shouldn't tell Ryder about that, ok?" I nodded in agreement. Friends or not, he would bash Adrian's face in if he knew his best friend had caught an eyeful of his little sister's pussy and ass. "Your brother doesn't know I'm here, he's in the shower. I'll talk to you later?" he opened an arm, offering himself for a hug and I sheepishly accepted. He pulled me in tight and I almost moaned at the feeling of his mostly hard cock sliding against my thigh. "Glad I'm going to get to see more of you, Kenz." he said, grinning wickedly when he heard the pun he'd made unintentionally. With that, he walked out the door, shutting it behind him. So much for going to bed and avoiding the mess that was my brother and his friend! I pulled the robe off and slid under the covers naked. I didn't usually sleep this way, even though my brother didn't live here anymore and my parents would never come in without knocking.

I crawled into bed and closed my eyes. The thoughts of anything except sleep and embarrassment were long gone from my mind. I needed to get some rest so that I could try to stand being around Ryder tomorrow. He wouldn't be home for long and I just needed to stick it out. The thought of fighting with my brother again or him finding out that Adrian had seen me naked would surely haunt my dreams.

I must have been more tired than I thought, because it felt like I closed my eyes and opened them again and suddenly it was morning. I looked across the room and saw that it was already 1:30 PM! Had we all seriously slept so long? My dad usually worked on Saturdays, which meant he was gone, and my mom was normally in and out all day doing errands, so it was likely just me and the guys. I got out of bed and wrapped my robe around me again, heading across the hall for a shower. The door was locked and I heard the shower running, cursing myself for getting out of bed too late. "Sleep well?" my brother's voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw him leaning against his doorframe, wearing a pair of black boxers and nothing else, arms crossed across his chest. My heart thumped as my eyes checked out his fit body seemingly against my will. Again, he just smirked and mimicked me with an open mouth and wide eyes.

What was wrong with me? My brother's newly muscled body (which I had just seen for the first time partially unclothed) and longer hair was turning me into an open mouthed fool and I hadn't even moved last night when Adrian walked in on me. It wasn't like I was thinking of either of them in an intimate way. Gross. I was just an undersexed teenage girl whose hormones were raging, as is normal.

"I slept fine. I just need a shower and some food and I'll be just dandy." Just dandy? Where had that come from?

"You going to go in there after he's done?" he asked, as an eyebrow rose.

"Sure, why not?"

"Think about what he's probably doing in there." He snickered, obviously trying to push my buttons.

"Oh, I'm an adult, I can handle myself." I wrapped my robe around my body tighter, aware of his eyes drifting downwards. My brother was such a weirdo! Luckily, this robe didn't show a thing, so whatever he was looking for to make fun of me now, he wasn't going to find. Funny enough, he kept his mouth shut until Adrian emerged from the bathroom. I shoved past him, not meeting his eyes as I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me. The last thing I needed was for him to catch a glimpse of me naked again.

I had really thought I was going to have a peaceful winter vacation this year. Maybe go skiing at Mammoth or Big Bear. Hot cocoa and tea and enjoying the windy winter weather sounded like a great plan to me, but I was stuck with my stupid brother and his friend instead. There was no way my mom was going to let me go on a ski trip now.

"So, what's the plan for today?" My brother's deep voice came loudly through the door as I stepped into the warm water and started soaping up. Why was he still waiting by the door?

"I'm going out." I stated plainly, even though I knew our parents would likely make me hang out with Adrian and Ryder. My mom had no idea the extent of the alienation between us, despite the signs and anything I may have told her in the past. Ryder stayed silent and I was thankful for the few minutes of privacy I had in the shower, running shampoo through my hair as I thought about excuses I could come up with for why I couldn't spend time at home. Christmas was in just a couple of days and Ryder would be back to school sometime after that. I didn't have too much time to put up with him for, but in my opinion one day was a day too much, so several days was just way too long. After washing the shampoo out of my hair and the soap off of my skin, I turned the knobs off and took my brother's towel off the hook, using it to dry off. That would piss him off and put a smile on my face! I dried my hair thoroughly, getting every inch of my body dry, before placing the towel back on the hook and putting my robe back on.

"All yours, bro." I said with a smile as I passed him in the hallway. I shut and locked my door behind me as I shed the robe and pulled open my dresser to pick an outfit out for today. I could hear my brother yelling as he turned on the shower and had likely found his wet towel hanging up.

I put on a simple black bra and panty set, snapping the bra straps in place and tugging the lace up my thighs before letting it settle around my hips. I pulled out another Abercrombie and Fitch sweater, running my fingers over the soft, gray material for a moment before putting it on. Grabbing a pair of black shorts, I slid them up my legs and threw on a pair of black boots. I should have been sipping hot cocoa in a freaking ski lodge, but who knew what was going to happen today instead.

I headed downstairs, drying my hair with a washcloth. I was starving and my parents were nowhere to be seen, so I pulled open the fridge with my free hand and bent to look in it. "Now I can picture that tight ass when I see you bent over in obscuring clothing." Adrian said from behind me. My cheeks flushed brightly as I stood up, grabbing the eggs and milk from the fridge. He just shrugged when I looked at him accusingly. "It's true. You're eighteen now, Kenzie. I don't feel weird about thinking naughty thoughts anymore." I shook my head and started cracking eggs into the bowl, adding a little milk. I added enough eggs to feed the three of us without asking if he wanted any.

"If you're too hungry to wait for the eggs, feel free to get cereal from the cupboard." I replied, my voice a little shaky. Adrian had something going for him that Jordan never would, the attitude of a manly man and confidence through the roof. Jordan still acted hesitantly a lot of the time and while he did take charge, it was never in the way that I knew a man really could and should. I didn't meet Adrian's eyes again, as I didn't want him to catch the interest I knew would be reflected in my own. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby; dreamt of an angel." He said, and I could hear the laughter in his voice. I poured the eggs into the skillet and cooked with my back to Adrian. Sure, I'd always had a crush on him, but it was juvenile and nothing I'd ever act on. Besides my brother wanting to kill us both, I knew that Adrian had a playboy reputation much like Ryder did.

I searched through the fridge for some bread and bacon and found both, setting to work cooking the bacon as Adrian made himself a cup of coffee and sat at the counter watching me cook. "Put an apron on you and you'd be the perfect little housewife."

"Oh, shut the fuck up." I said with a slight laugh. Where had all this come from? He'd never talked to me like this before. Ryder came bounding down the stairs as I turned off the burners, plating the eggs, bacon, and toast. His wet hair clung to his face and the back of his neck, and he smelled like my shampoo and soap. My throat went dry as he put his arm around me and squeezed me to him tightly.

"You made me breakfast? What a good little sister you are!" he grinned and pinched my butt as if we were best friends and made the most friendly of jokes on a regular basis. Then he grabbed a plate and sat down as if he hadn't just grabbed his sister's ass. I looked at him wide-eyed, but he and Adrian were both already eating and didn't even look up at me. "I didn't bring any shampoo or anything, so I used yours. Do you think I smell girly?"

"Yes." I grabbed a plate and sat across from the boys, eating slowly. I needed to calm down and get my thoughts straight. A run or some type of exercise would do me good for what the day would likely become. Jordan worked at the gym, and if I happened to run into him, he knew just how to put my head back in the game and keep me from worrying, "I'm going to go to the gym after breakfast, so would you guys clean up?" The two guys shrugged, which was good enough for me. "Thanks."

"I didn't know you went to the gym."

"Yeah, I do a lot of things you don't know about." I regretted it the second I said it and saw the look in my brother's eyes.

"I hope that's not true." He snapped, taking a big bite of bacon.

"I meant exercise wise!" I rolled my eyes and finished my plate, which had had the least on it to begin with. I made my way upstairs, barely listening to the conversation they started to have, as I grabbed a water bottle and my gym bag. I looked at myself in the mirror and fluffed my almost-dry hair. I looked fine enough to go to the gym. If I had thought it through, I wouldn't have even taken a shower and gotten dressed as nicely as I did.

"You're wearing tiny shorts and that to the gym? You even go there to work out?" My brother asked with a mouth full of food, looking at me as I headed towards the front door.

"Obviously I'm going to change, dweeb." I said dryly.

"I can't help it if I'm worried about dudes checking out my little sister."

"I thought I was gross?"

"You may be my gross little sister, but you're still an eighteen year old girl and dressing like that doesn't give guys the best of ideas. I can see your lacy panties!" I screeched and left the house, slamming the front door behind me as I left the house, not bothering to lock the door. How did he get me so angry so fast? He hardly had to say anything and it felt as if I was fifteen again and would either go storming off to my room angry or crying. I drove to the gym as quickly as I could without running red lights or killing anyone, but much faster than I should have. In LA, it seemed like a lot of people got away with bad driving habits, but at the same time there were so many cops, you could be caught for something at any second.

After parking half-hazardly, I grabbed my gym bag and checked in at the front desk, heading for the locker room to change. I felt a large hand close around my hip as I rounded the corner to the locker rooms. "Hey, gorgeous. I didn't expect to see you here this week." Jordan said into my ear, fingers trailing up my side. I turned around and shrugged.

"My brother and Adrian are both staying at our house and I'm already stressed out." I saw his brow crease in a sympathetic gaze as he pulled me in for a hug.

"No wonder you didn't want to see me on break, Adrian too? I'm sorry for what I said last night. I was out of line and acting like a total jerk."

"My brother wouldn't let you see me and you know that. If he caught you picking me up or saw you in my house, you would never hear the end of it."

"Your brother is way too protective of you. You're an adult; you can make your own decisions." I wanted to argue that all brothers were protective of their sisters, but I had never seen any other siblings interact the way my brother and I did. Jordan had a point, as much as I hated to admit he was right.

"I don't want to distract you from work and get you in trouble." His fingers trailed up and down my hips.

"You won't. I'll take my lunch right now." He pulled me into the employee laundry room and shut the door behind us, kissing my neck firmly as he pushed me against the door. "Oh, did you come to work out?" he said with a grin as he tilted his pelvis into me. I groaned out softly. I had been on edge ever since last night, but I really had come to the gym to work out and try to get my mind off of the things going on at home. I mewled softly as he gripped my ass, pulling me into him, "Such a pretty kitty." He whispered, pushing his hand up my sweater.

Nobody had ever called me cat names except my brother and the last thing I wanted during an impromptu hookup was to think about my brother, which was now the only thing I could think about. I tried to force it out of my mind, but he kept caressing me and kept on talking, "I love it when I make you purr, baby. Like a sexy little cat." He slid two fingers down the front of my leggings and panties and straight inside my wet pussy. I thrust my hips forward and moaned loudly. He needed to stop with that kitty talk while he was fingering and touching me, otherwise he was going to make me cum while thinking about the most uncomfortable thing in the world.

His other hand pulled my shorts and panties to my knees as his fingers continued to thrust in and out of me. Whimpering, I clung to his shoulders. I was really tight and Jordan's fingers were big. Paired with the fact that he wasn't being gentle, my pussy was overwhelmed with the feeling as he pushed them into me faster.

"The d-door, anyone could come in."

"I can't lock it. Only employees can get in here." I wasn't sure if the fact that any of his coworkers could walk in and catch us made me nervous or turned me on, but either way, I wasn't going to make him stop. "Do you like the idea of someone walking in on us?" he nibbled my neck behind my ear and my knees buckled. "We don't have a lot of time, Kenzie, someone's going to come in to do laundry soon." I could hear him grinning as I moaned again, my pussy dripping all over his thrusting fingers. He was purposefully trying to make me nervous! He was enjoying the reaction he was getting out of me just by telling me that someone could find us. "Am I going to make you cum?" he whispered, putting his thumb to my clit. I'd never had an orgasm merely from fingering and he knew he had to get my clit involved. Dropping to his knees, he sucked firmly on my clit as he slowed his fingers down enough to let me concentrate on the feeling of his tongue. "C'mon wittle cat," he whispered against my pussy.

"Shh!" I groaned, willing the thought of my brother's nicknames out of my head.

The sound of a keypad interrupted my concentration, however, and he leapt up from the floor, pulling my panties and shorts up rapidly. "Fuck!" he mouthed, pulling me behind him as a girl walked through the door pushing a cart of laundry.

"Jordan? I thought you were on lunch?" The pretty, tall blonde asked with a confused smile.

"Yeah, I was just showing Kenzie the laundry room. She didn't believe how big the washers and driers were when I told her."

"Weirdo. Get out of here before you get caught." Jordan grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the laundry room and back towards the woman's locker room.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to finish what I started." Yeah, he didn't need to remind me. I could still feel the throb of the orgasm I'd almost had between my legs.

"It's okay. I should workout. Enjoy your lunch and we'll talk soon, ok?" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, before heading into the locker room and picking a spot to change in. Pulling off my shorts and sweater, I dropped them in my locker and tried to ignore my soaked panties and pussy that was just begging to cum. I pulled up my workout shorts and shed my bra for a sports bra.

"Hey Kenzie!" My friend Jackie stood in the doorway with her gym bag slung over her shoulder and her hair slightly damp from a shower. She skipped over to me in a friendly fashion, giving me a gentle hug, "Did you just get here?"

"Little while ago. My brother is in town and I had to get out of the house. I don't even feel like working out, but I'm all changed now."

"Wanna get high instead?" she grinned and gave me a peek into her purse.