I'll Be Home for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still now," Allison instructed between her devouring. "You'll miss out on your cum otherwise."

Allison licked up and down the entire length of Jess' pussy, paying special attention to the opening, perineum, and inner and outer labia but only giving her cousin's clit teasing flicks. Whenever the tongue stirred that special place between Jess' pussy and asshole she was amazed as she was embarrassed.

She struggled to keep still. Allison stopped only once more, to put a pillow under Jess' back. Jess spread her lips apart as Allison threw the girl's legs over her shoulders and dove further in.

Allison's tongue circled in random, unpredictable directions, and for Jess it was nothing short of white-hot, unadulterated pleasure. She moaned in ecstasy, feeling her orgasm rise and rise, refusing to explode like she so desperately wanted.

And finally, the greatest climax of her life ruptured throughout her entire body. The hairs on her arms and legs stood up. Her fingers and toes tingled. Her mind ascended into another zone, one where she was familiar with sweet bliss and nothing else. She was hit by one convulsion after another, each more merciless than the last, wrapping her in a heavenly cocoon.

But Allison wasn't done, and in seconds another, an even greater orgasm grounded Jess to the mattress with the strength of electroshock. All of her erogenous zones burnt at baking temperatures.

"Oh god...oh godohgod...ohmygod...ohhh..."

Before Jess cooled down, Allison leaped up and attacked her mouth with a French kiss. Never before had Jess so strongly tasted her own pussy. She greedily massaged Allison's tongue. The flavor ignited a smaller climax.

Oh my god. Three in a fucking row.

Allison rolled off and waited for the 19-year-old to stop gasping and return to earth.

"Feel good?"

Jess nodded quickly. "Yes. Yes."

"No guilt feelings?"

Jess searched within. Surprisingly, there were none.

"No. No...that was...that was great."

Allison grinned. "That's what I wanted to hear."

"A-allison?"

Allison tousled Jess' hair. "Yes, Lil J?"

"Can...can I...do that to you?"

"Oh God, I was so hoping you'd ask. I haven't had a single cum all day long."

Allison kissed Jess again, softer. Pussy flavor was becoming habit-forming.

Then Allison stopped, keeping her nose in contact with her younger cousin. "I want you to lick my clit. But there's something else, too."

"What's that?" Jess asked, her mind and body open for anything.

"Fuck me with the cock while you do it. Except no teasing."

"No teasing?"

"No. Just ram it in and out of me, Lil J. Like an impatient man."

Jess giggled. Allison fell onto the bed and pulled Jess down with her. The redhead planted kisses down the brunette's neck as she moaned. Allison spread her legs as Jess worked her way south, stopping to suck and rub Allison's tits.

"I wish I had boobs this big," Jess whispered.

"They're all yours," Allison replied. "You can help yourself to mine anytime. But keep going."

Jess continued, kissing over Allison's thicker belly, journeying down until she reached Allison's shaved cunt.

Allison parted her pussy lips, giving Jess an erotic view of the underlying anatomy. This cunt had once delivered a baby but had nevertheless returned to form.

Jess picked up the RealisticCock.

"Do it, baby," Allison moaned. "Fuck your cousin, Lil J."

Allison's hole was already slick with cunt juice, her lips swollen. The day's build-up was obvious.

"S-shove it in," Allison beckoned.

Jess inserted the RealisticCock into Allison's pussy, garnering an immediate response. Allison went ballistic as Jess moved the cock in and out.

"Faster. Do it faster!"

Jess increased the pace while lowering her mouth to the bud. The piercing was so sexual, so Allison.

"A-allsion, I'm not sure what I'm doing here," Jess said. "Tell me how...to get it right."

"Just, just lick it," Allison rasped.

As Jess fucked Allison with the cock, she lapped at the bean with her tongue, swirling around it, flicking it.

"O-okay," the recipient gasped. "S-spell words with, with your tongue. S-sentences."

Still unsure if she was correct, Jess followed the instructions. Her name. Allison's name. 'I love Allison.' Words to the Star Spangled Banner. The alphabet. The more she kept it up, the stronger Allison's reaction.

"O-oh God. Oh shit, oh fuck. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop!"

Jess found rhythm and synergy with her tongue and the RealisticCock. The taste and smell were incredible, the best dish she'd ever been served in her life. Allison's encouragement threw Jess' mind into overdrive. She licked Allison's clit and pistoned the cock with new strength and fury.

Allison let out a scream that quickly fell to silence. Her entire body went solid as if in a seizure. For a moment Jess wondered if Allison was okay.

Seconds passed with Allison twitching, petrified, staring zombified at the ceiling. And then...

...and then a geyser of pussy juice erupted from the girl's cunt. It was a single squirt, but thick. It landed on the comforter.

"Oh God...Oh God Jess...t-that was...that..."

Jess cuddled with Allison as she collected herself. They lay naked in silence for a while, basking in a post-coital glow.

Now that Jess was fulfilled and free of her sexual frenzy, her rationality returned. As she lay entwined with her naked cousin, her mind became conflicted and split. Part of her felt a mixture of amazement and guilt.

I can't believe I just did that. I cannot...believe...

But the other part soothed and comforted her.

...Yeah, but I'm smart. My awareness is keen. My body knows what it wants. I shouldn't have any regrets.

"Allison?"

But I fucked my cousin!

"Mm?"

And what's done is done.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Um, when I caught you earlier...w-with...with mom...I heard you say something to her."

"Like what?"

"Something about...a secret. That I'd just found out the secret. What is it?"

Allison stroked Jess' hair. "That's not for me to say, Lil J. Only one person's at liberty to tell you."

"Oh." Jess looked away. "You mean mom."

"Yeah. I'll tell you this though. I know why you left for college in such a hurry. I know why you wouldn't come back."

Jess wasn't surprised. She didn't think anything would surprise her again. "Oh?"

This isn't just some boy and not even some girl! It's my cousin! She's family!

"So does mom. So does dad. But it's nothing to be ashamed of sweetie. It's really not."

That's right. And I want more.

Jess smiled. "Maybe. Seeing as how I just fucked my cousin and all!"

Allison laughed and kissed Jess. "I tell you what. If you wanna try figuring it out for yourself then come to the guest room tomorrow. But only if you want to, Lil J. Do you?"

"What is it?"

Allison kissed her again. "You'll just have to wait and see."

Jess considered.

No. I can't...

...but that won't stop me.

She nodded. "Okay. I'll do it."

"Good," Allison grinned. "In the meantime, though...there's something else I'd like to do for you."

Jess was curious. "Yeah?"

Allison stood. "Come with me. To the bathroom."

MONDAY.

Jess checked her cellphone. 2:59 PM. Allison had said 3:00.

She'd spent the rest of Sunday avoiding her mother—or maybe it was mostly Adrian avoiding Jess—and Sunday night tossing and turning. Whenever she thought of her encounter with Allison new excitement energized her. Only mild postponed guilt went with the warm memories. To calm herself Jess had masturbated twice, once with her fingers and again with the RealisticCock, which smelled strongly of mixed scents now. Simply breathing it in almost made her cum.

Now she was climbing the stairs, feeling strange in the spot where her pubes used to be. Allison had shaved off every curl with the finesse of a professional, no razor burn, no bleeding. It was quite pleasant, and Jess planned to stay groomed this way for a while.

Upstairs consisted of only the guest bedroom and its attached bathroom. Jess reached the top, sighed, and turned the knob.

A nude Allison sat on the bed. She wasn't alone.

Tall, beautiful Aunt Brenda was also present, and as bare as her daughter. Her tits were just as large with only a slight sag. Her areolae were not as defined and round as Allison's, being more of a flesh color with a raised center rather than the puffies her daughter had. She was stunning despite her 44 years, and her brown hair spilled onto one shoulder like the portrait of an eager river nymph. Her pussy was also shaved but neither her nipples nor clitoral hood had piercings.

"Hi, Jess," Aunt Brenda greeted with a smile.

Jess returned the gesture, albeit nervously. She blushed. "H-hi, Aunt Brenda."

Aunt Brenda played with Allison's curly brown hair. "So...Allison informs me you got up to something yesterday. And that you're on a quest for answers."

Jess shut the door behind her. "What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing," Allison said. "Not while you're dressed."

"Yeah," Aunt Brenda agreed. "Why don't you show your Aunt Brenda what you're hiding under there?"

Smiling sheepishly, still in disbelief, Jess disrobed. She was stark naked in less than a minute. The breeze was cool against her shaved cunt.

Aunt Brenda licked her lips. "Even better than I thought. And it looks like Allison did a superb job on the grooming."

"I learned from the best!" Allison beamed.

"Okay," Aunt Brenda said. "You see that chair right next to you?"

Jess did. It was from the downstairs table.

"Sit," Aunt Brenda ordered. "Just sit for now."

Jess sat in the chair.

"Okay, there's one rule for this part of it," Allison explained. "Unless we tell you otherwise, you're not allowed to touch yourself."

"Just keep your hands by your sides," Aunt Brenda added.

Jess compiled, knowing this would be difficult.

She wasn't prepared for the shock. Before her eyes, a mother and daughter kissed in a very unfamilial manner. Their lips softly touched before one pair overlapped the other.

Jess felt a twinge in her pussy. Her left hand trembled.

Allison glanced at her as the kissing continued. "Remember, Lil J: no touching."

"Should we make it harder for her?" Aunt Brenda wondered.

The making out grew more frantic. Allison and Aunt Brenda collapsed onto the king size bed. Allison nuzzled her mother's heavy cleavage. The older woman moaned in delight.
Allison coated the pair with saliva as she kissed and licked them all over, slobbering all over Aunt Brenda's large areolae. She tugged at each nipple simultaneously.

Aunt Brenda gritted her teeth. "Fuck yes, baby. Show your little cousin how we do it. Show her what you do to mommy."

Allison's little cousin shifted in her chair. Her bare ass was cold against the wood. She had to employ all her inner strength to keep her hands immobile.

This show was against all that was right. Yet Jess had been led into this incestuous world and now there was no escape. She didn't want to escape.

Allison shoved two fingers inside Aunt Brenda and then withdrew them. She plopped them in her mouth as she made lustful eye contact with her mother. Then she offered the fingers to Aunt Brenda, who greedily sucked them.

They resumed their rapid-fire kissing. Allison guided Aunt Brenda onto her back. She threw both her legs over either side of her mom and climbed into a cowgirl position.

Then she looked at Jess. "Bet you didn't know girls could fuck each other this way, huh Lil J?"

After some adjustment from both partners, Allison began rubbing her pussy against Aunt Brenda's. Aunt Brenda lifted her ass to meet her.

Jess was losing control. She couldn't take much more of this. Just watching the two of them threatened a climax.

"How's your little, unh, protégé, Allison?"

Allison observed Jess. "Looks like she's about...ugh, oh God, about to cum sitting still, mom!"

"Keep the show going?" Aunt Brenda asked between pelvic thrusts.

Allison's face was flushed. "Up to you. You're the, you're the b-boss!"

"You're right," Brenda moaned. "I am the, the fucking boss! And the boss is getting a fucking cum out of you."

"Then I'm getting one too," Allison growled.

"Who's gonna win the race?"

Both women pivoted and humped harder. Poor Jess, who had obeyed her aunt and cousin's one golden rule, nevertheless found herself on the edge of cumming without even masturbating, just as Allison had predicted.

Her pussy had created a small puddle in the chair. Her legs quivered. Her face twisted.

Allison threw her head back and moaned at the ceiling. The way her body froze up told Jess that she had won the race. At the exact same time, Jess experienced her own orgasmic bomb. It was odd without the added stimulation of a hand or toy, but her body locked up with pleasurable vibrations. She could have liquefied into that chair.

Sweat-soaked, panting Allison curled her finger at Jess. "C'mere. C'mere."

Jess obliged. She stood and stumbled drunkenly all the way to the bed. Allison and Aunt Brenda separated.

"My mom didn't cum," Allison said huskily. "So I'm gonna show you...gonna show you how to eat a pussy today. Really, show you. Get your ass up here."

Jess climbed onto the bed. Allison gave her a fast peck on the lips.

"Is it okay for Lil J to be my student today, mother?" Allison asked.

"I wholeheartedly accept," Aunt Brenda replied with a wink.

"Okay Lil J, here's how it goes." Allison rubbed her mother's cunt as she explained. "Remember yesterday when you teased yourself with the cock?"

Jess nodded.

"Well this time you're gonna do the same thing to mom...only you'll use your mouth. Are you ready?"

Jess nodded again.

"Good."

Aunt Brenda was splayed out before Jess. Seeing her presented this way, completely nude, shaven, brown hair a mess, flushed mounds rising toward the ceiling, about to get her pussy eaten out by her niece, it was hard to believe it was the same Aunt Brenda Jess had known her whole life—yet it was.

"The key is not to dive straight into the cunt," Allison instructed. "You need to get it worked up first."

Allison handed Aunt Brenda a pillow, who propped her back on it.

Then the older cousin patted Jess' back. "Get down there, girl."

Jess got between her aunt's legs. The delicious scent overpowered the girl, driving her wild.

"Outside's where it's most sensitive," Allison continued. She traced circles around her mother's box.

Jess planted light kisses all over her aunt's thighs, exhaling on the flesh as she worked.

"That's good," Allison commented. "Tease it just like that. Now...see her clit right there?"

Aunt Brenda's clit was a swollen button, poking out of its hood.

"That's just the start of it," Allison said. "It goes past that above it, when she's spread open. It has an internal shaft, like a penis. The wiring's just rearranged is all."

She patted the mound above Aunt Brenda's pussy lips. "Why don't you bring some kisses up here?"

As Jess expanded her work area, moving her mouth to Aunt Brenda's shaved mons, Allison said "Hey, mom, guess what? Lil J here's a virgin. Can you believe that?"

"R-really?" Aunt Brenda stammered, tangled in pleasure as Jess carried on.

"Yeah. She's never had a cock stuffed in that little pussy except for the rubber one I gave her."

Just a few days ago Jess would have been embarrassed. But things had changed. Things had changed a lot.

"You like that big rubber dick don't you Lil J?"

"Mmm-hmm."

Allison lay on top of Jess, pressing soft tits and raised puffies against the girl's back. "You've used it a lot, haven't you?"

"Mmmph," Jess's muffled voice agreed.

Allison's digit found its way into Jess' cunt. Jess jumped at the sensation.

"You do a good job on your aunt, Lil J, and we'll give you something even better. Won't we mom?"

"Y-yes!" Aunt Brenda exclaimed.

"Okay, now keep kissing her like you're doing. Except put in two fingers."

"T-three!" Brenda spat out. "Put in three."

Allison smirked. Her own finger probed in and out of Jess. "Well aren't we a greedy mom today? Just use two for now, Lil J. And don't put them in all the way. Just insert your fingertips."

"Oh, you bitch!" Aunt Brenda moaned.

"That's the idea," Allison said to Jess. "We're getting mom nice and hot, begging for it before the final attack."

Jess slid two fingers into the beginning of her aunt's slick tunnel as Allison continued the finger-fuck. Another cum was emerging but Jess kept her concentration.

"Keep it going like that for just a few minutes, Lil J. Then we move to the next step."

Aunt Brenda rose and fell with Jess' invading fingers. The older woman's pussy lips were swollen and puffy. The lubrication allowed Jess to easily slide in and out. Another finger was added to her own cunt.

"Mmmmmph!"

Aunt Brenda's scent was intoxicating, making Jess high. She couldn't get enough of the sweet honey leaking from her aunt's hole, either.

"God she's so fucking tight," Allison said in disbelief. "And so goddamned wet. She's a little nympho, mom!"

"T-tell her it's time for the next step, Allison!" Aunt Brenda exclaimed. "Tell her now!"

Somewhere, from another plane, Jess wondered who the real boss was.

"Drive them in deeper, Lil J. But go one more minute."

"Fuck!" Aunt Brenda cursed.

For almost a minute, Jess drove her fingers in and out as she kissed Aunt Brenda's thighs, mons and perineum. She grunted at Allison's finger-fucking; the noise brought Aunt Brenda more pleasure.

Finally, Allison said, "Okay Lil J. Pick up the pace with your fingers and start eating that cunt. But avoid her clit for now. Lick around it. Her clit's the forbidden zone until I say when. And...here. This'll make things easier. "

At 'here' Allison parted Aunt Brenda's cunt with her free hand. Jess couldn't have asked for anything more. Fingers still at play, she thrust her tongue into a wonderful dish, running it up and down the warm red flesh, making circles around the 'forbidden zone' and traveling to the clitoral shaft. Her efforts were greeted with a soaked face.

Suddenly Allison removed herself Jess' own hole with a pop.

"Mmmmm!" Jess protested.

"Just keep working," Allison said. "Damn, you're the sweetest I've ever tasted. Did you know that, Lil J?"

Aunt Brenda ran her fingers through Jess' hair. "Good girl. Mmm, yes, good fucking girl."

"How's she doing, mom?"

"Oh, she's fucking incredible. A fucking...fucking l-little...natural."

The compliments delighted Jess. She was falling madly in love with this pussy, and her only drive, her only desire was to keep giving it love.

Aunt Brenda moaned in ecstasy. She grabbed her tit flesh and mashed both globes together in her hands.

"She's almost there," Allison observed. "Almost. Keep working it Lil, J."

Aunt Brenda's mouth jaw dropped and locked.

"Now, Lil J! Attack that clit! Remember what I said yesterday?"

Jess hastened her fingers and moved into the final phase, sweeping up Aunt Brenda's clit. Jess spelled a variety of phrases with her mouth.

(I love this pussy.)

"Oh...oh fuck," Aunt Brenda said.

(Aunt Brenda's sweet juice.)

"Oh my fucking God!"

(I love being a dirty slut.)