I'll Be Home for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I-I'm going to f-fucking..."

(This is all for you!)

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM! H-HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

A thunderclap accompanied Aunt Brenda's final scream; Jess did not yield, even as her aunt unleashed a fountain of squirt that directly hit the young niece's face.

(All...for...you...this...is...)

"YES! YES! FUCK ME, YES!"

"Mom's a squirter just like me!" Allison said happily.

Only then did Jess slow her licks. She withdrew as Aunt Brenda let out softening cries of "Oh my god...oh fuck...oh shit..."

Jess sat up; Allison grabbed her, turning her face. She made one long tongue brush up Jess' soaked cheek.

"Mmm. Fuck mom, you came so fucking much. How was it for you, Lil J?"

'Lil J' was no more. This was a different person than the one who'd arrived three days ago. She licked the cunt juice from her mouth and scooped more off her face to taste it on her fingers.

"Good. Good," Jess rasped.

"How about it, mom? Was your niece a good student?"

Aunt Brendaflew off her back and pushed Jess down.

Rain slammed into the windows.

Allison caught Jess as she fell.

"W-what?" Jess exclaimed in surprise.

"Good students get good treats," Allison answered. "Great students get great treats."

Allison pulled Jess closer to her own body. The younger cousin felt those pillowy tits again. Allison cupped one of Jess' orbs and rolled it. Aunt Brenda shoved three fingers into Jess and frisked them in and out.

The older cousin sucked Jess' neck, sending her to the clouds.

"It's your weak spot isn't it?" Allison said huskily. "Makes you wet as a goddamned river when it's sucked...doesn't it?"

Jess could only nod.

Allison rolled and sucked while Aunt Brenda pumped. The familiar build-up rose again.
"G-guys? Guys I'm gonna...gonna f-fucking..."

Neither slowed. The rhythm and synergy were perfectly aligned.

Soon Jess let loose with another divine orgasm, one for the ages. She thrashed and shifted so much that Allison had to hold her tight; and thank God for that, too, Jess thought, because without her cousin's grip the smaller girl was likely to drift away like an escaped balloon. It was beautiful; it was certain death. At its undeniable peak, Aunt Brenda dove in to reap the benefits.

A satisfied Jess found herself snuggled between two warm, naked bodies. Both Allison and Aunt Brenda had their arms thrown around the girl; both pairs of tits cushioned her on either side.

Aunt Brenda kissed Jess' forehead. "How does it feel, sweetie? Being with a mother and daughter?"

Jess smiled.

"I think she's worn out," Allison said. "We showed her a good time, mom. But you know..."

She kissed Jess' lips.

"I don't believe we're who she really wants."

Their softness was putting Jess to sleep. But Allison's comment alerted her.

"Am I right, Lil J?" Allison asked.

Jess felt a nervousness she hadn't in a while. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

"Maybe," Jess meekly responded.

"I don't know if she's ready," Aunt Brenda commented.

"Maybe she is. Maybe she's not."

"Jess...deep down, is that what you want?" Aunt Brenda asked.

Jess searched within her mind.

She pictured her mother—athletic, beautiful Adrian, hair color matching hers. She recalled that fateful day seven months ago, the 'incident' that sent her running. She remembered all the apprehension around her mother upon returning home, and that it had also been mixed with curiosity and a growing need.

She remembered unlocking the forbidden door, seeing the sight before her, and what it had loosened. She thought about Allison's confrontation afterward, and those words...

You're in denial about what you want, aren't you, Lil J? You won't admit it to me and you sure as hell won't admit it to Aunt Adrian. But I know it's in there, Lil J.

...those words that were so true.

And then there was everything that happened after that, the heights of rollicking ecstasy with her blood-related cousin and then her blood-related aunt, the scents, the juices, the tastes, the multiple cums.

And suddenly, Jess arrived at her answer.

She nodded.

"Allison....we can't make this difficult for her," Aunt Brenda said. "I think she has the desire but confessing it to Aunt Adrian directly probably won't go down easy. Am I right, Jess?

A solemn nod.

"Do you want us to help you?" Aunt Brenda asked.

Another nod.

Aunt Brenda kissed Jess' forehead. "Then leave it to me. You just leave it to your old Aunt Brenda."

TUESDAY.

A knock on her bedroom door.

That was the signal.

Jess secured her cotton robe. The neckline provided a hint of cleavage, but left the rest to be desired—not that she had much to be desired, Jess felt.

It was interesting how, on this night of all nights, the power was knocked out by the storm. Jess stood in total darkness.

The inner voice hadn't given up, even after everything that had happened. It whispered to Jess that she could still turn back, could cancel this whole thing before it left the ground...

...except Jess knew that there wouldn't be any turning back. She could pull the plug, certainly, but she didn't want to. Her desires trumped her hesitation. Her mind was made up.

Jess took a deep breath and opened her door...to candles.

She'd been sitting in the dark for nearly an hour as she waited for the knock—and no wonder! The candles formed a trail. Rose petals carpeted the makeshift path.

As Jess walked the last mile to her destiny, the petals were soft against the soles of her bare feet. She moved with a casual air. The path curved at the midpoint and then straightened again.

Adrian's room was open. Jess saw more candles in the blackened chamber. Some of them were scented, giving off fragrances of peach and lavender.

Adrian sat on the made bed. She was clad only in a silky black bra and panties. The flickering candlelight made her look more stunning than ever, illuminating her skin and shoulder-length red hair. Her cleavage was inviting, and Jess could barely see her areolae.

"Hi, baby doll," Adrian greeted.

Jess smiled. "Hi mom."

She undid her bathrobe. It hit the floor in a heap, leaving young Jess a nude prize for her mother.

Adrian reached behind her and undid her bra. It slid from her, revealing her pale, larger tits with their bigger, redder areolae to her daughter once again.

"Would you like to sit down?" Adrian offered.

Jess didn't reply. She simply curled up beside her topless mother. Both women had showered beforehand, smelling clean and fresh. Placed side by side, both pairs of tits were similarly shaped, perky and symmetrical. Size was the only notable difference. Age had been kind to the mother.

Adrian twirled Jess' hair in her fingers. "I guess you've been a busy girl these past few days. It must have been...interesting."

Jess nodded.

"Strange?" Adrian asked. "Confusing?"

"A little," Jess admitted.

"That's understandable" Adrian said. "I think that's all of us feel at first...when it happens."

Jess looked at her mother. "What do you mean?"

Adrian sighed. "I'm sure when you peeked in here the other day you overheard some...things. Things you might have questions about."

"Just something about a secret," Jess specified.

Adrian nodded. "Did Allison explain it?"

"No," Jess replied. "She said...she said it wasn't for her to say."

"Well, that was sweet of her," Adrian responded. "But now that you're mixed up in this, baby doll...first you and Allison, then you and Aunt Brenda...I think it's time you heard the truth..

Adrian cleared her throat. "The truth, baby doll, is that all the women in our family have a strong, genetic sexual attraction to each other...and they have for a really long time. For generations. It never seems to happen in the men...just the women. It happened between me and Aunt Brenda. Between me and Allison. Between Allison and Brenda...

Adrian made eye contact with Jess.

"...and between me and my own mother."

"Grandma?" Jess was only surprised a moment.

"Yes," Adrian confessed. "Of course by then Brenda and I had been at it for a while. We never understood why, either. She and I would find ourselves alone and in seconds we'd be all over each other. When it was happening we felt nothing but the most incredible sensations, the deepest pleasures...but once we'd had our fill we'd feel guilty and swear it would never happen again.

"And then one day, mama caught us...it was a secret we'd managed to hide for a long time, and now we were busted. But instead of getting mad, mama...she took off her clothes and joined us. Before we realized it we'd jumped all over her. Both of us. After that she told us the secret. And how far back it went."

"What about me?" Jess asked. "That day...when you came into my room. D-did you know it was gonna h-happen, mom?"

Adrian shook her head. "I...knowing the whole history of our family already, something on the inside told me not to go in your room. Remember when I told you that sometimes things like just happen between family members? Well, I wasn't lying. Not really. Because that's part of how this strange curse on us works. One minute nothing will be out of the ordinary...and suddenly...like I said...it just, happens.

"There was a chance that both of us would lose control. I didn't want to risk it because you were all packed and headed for college. I didn't want you going to school with conflicted ideas in your mind. B-but Jess..."

Adrian wiped a tear from her eye. "...w-when I felt the heat building, I should have walked away. But I didn't. So the blame is all on me, Jess. The blame is all on me."

The woman started to cry. Jess rested on her bare shoulder.

"Oh mom, don't cry. I felt something, too!"

"But you didn't know!" Adrian wept. "I knew the secret. You didn't. Then you ran off to school, carrying that big burden on your shoulders. I could have explained things, then. I could have left a voicemail, o-or something! But I kept quiet all this time...and it hurt my baby girl."

"Well now I know the secret," Jess said. "And maybe...maybe now was the only good time to tell me, mom. Because...because now I'm...okay with it."

Jess' eyes widened at the impact of her own honesty. "I'm...okay."

"Oh, Jess!"

They hugged in a loving, understanding way between mother and daughter. They stayed that way until Adrian's tears stopped.

They separated and looked into each other's eyes. They both smiled.

Adrian rubbed her daughter's shoulder. "So...what did Allison and Brenda teach you? Hmm?"

Desire bubbled up again. Jess' naked pussy tingled. She had a feeling the same thing was happening to her mother.

The young woman blushed but her smile remained. "Oh...stuff."

"Yeah? What kinda 'stuff?'"

"They said I was a really good student," Jess bragged.

"Mm. Stand up, Jess."

"Huh?"

"Stand up. I want to look at you."

"Okay," Jess agreed. "But...I want to see you first."

Adrian chuckled. "Really?"

Jess shrugged. "I mean, yeah. I'm the one who's been sitting here naked! You on the other hand got to keep your undies!"

Adrian unfolded as she stood to full height. "Ooh, sounds like somebody's learned to take initiative. Alright, that's fair."

The mother put her hands on her hips. In the candlelight her tits looked gorgeous. Adrian had kept herself shockingly youthful all over.

"You ready?" Adrian asked.

She grabbed her waistbands...and then stopped.

She pulled her black silk panties down, exposing her mons...and then stopped.

Jess giggled. "Cut it out!"

Adrian winked. Then slowly, teasingly, she brought her panties down the rest of the way, making a show of it, gradually bringing her shaved cunt into view. It was already glistening.

The woman dangled her panties before dropping them. "Now...I believe we had a deal, young miss."

Jess rose. Her tips were stone points on her humble mounds. She, too, gleamed with cunt juice.

"Wow," Adrian said in astonishment. "You are so...you are so beautiful."

The mother groped her daughter's tits with soft fingers, which Jess fully welcomed. She shivered at her mom's touch.

"I...I g-get so, embarrassed," Jess confessed as she trembled from pleasure. "B-because you're so tall and beautiful and I-I'm...j-just short and u-underdeveloped."

"I wouldn't want you any other way, baby doll," Adrian responded. "My creation is a work of art. A beautiful work of art. You turned out just the way you were intended."

"R-really?"

"Really. Come here."

Jess melted into her mother's arms. Adrian ran her hands up and down her daughter's back.

Their mouths met. Slowly. Softly. Sensually. Adrian grabbed a handful of ass. Jess jumped. Her heart quickened. The kissing increased.

There was an electric pop. All the lights in the house turned on at once. The air vent came to life.

Jess broke the lover's embrace.

"Damn. Guess the power's back on," Adrian said.

Her daughter walked to the door. She closed it, locked it, and then flipped the light switch. The room went dark again.

"Better?" Jess asked.

Adrian suddenly charged Jess and slapped her ass cheek. Jess squealed and fled toward the bed, where she turned and fell on her back.

Adrian jumped on and crawled until she hovered above her daughter on all fours. Adrian leaned down and pecked Jess.

"You know...Allison and Brenda really worked hard at this," Adrian said. Her eyes grew hungry and lustful.

"Ooh, they did?" Jess cooed.

"Mmm-hmm. They thought of everything...everything."

With that, Adrian reached under Jess' throw pillow and extracted the RealisticCock. The surprise guest astonished Jess.

Adrian brushed the cock's head against Jess' cleft.

"Allison tells me you've really enjoyed her birthday present. I had no idea she'd given you this...until she showed me. Have you had some fun with your little friend here?"

Jess closed her eyes in response to the contact. "Mmm. Yes, mom."

"And your little friend has been good to you?"

"Yes. Hngh. Yes!"

"Hmm. Well. Do you think...maybe I could have some fun with your little friend, too? You don't mind sharing him, do you?"

Jess moaned. "No. No, not at all."

The girl smirked. "Although he's not really a 'little' friend, is he mom?"

"Yeah, he's pretty fucking thick!" mom agreed. Both women burst out laughing.

Adrian dropped onto her back and spread her legs, the back of her head facing the door. She presented her pussy to a lover who'd once crawled from it. Mom pried it apart with two fingers. Fluid trickled from her hole, excited at the prospect of being fucked by what it had birthed.

"Do you want me to...be your student too, mom?"

Adrian shook her head. "No, baby. You've already graduated."

Jess climbed atop Adrian. She locked lips with her mother as she rubbed the aroused cunt with her hand. Her fingers became saturated in juices.

"I don't think you need much prepping, mom," Jess said huskily. "I think you're all ready for my big friend."

Jess left the woman's mouth and kissed her cheek, her neck. She stopped at Adrian's tits, which were even more beautiful up close. Jess licked and sucked them, giving them a thorough saliva bath while caressing and pushing them together.

She kept one hand on the protruding tips and pale flesh while brushing the cock against the open pussy. Adrian's reaction was subtle but telling.

Jess went further down, kissing her mom's toned stomach. When she arrived at Adrian's mons, Jess recalled the lesson Allison had given her.

She grinned.

Instead of shoving the cock in, going for the meat, Jess mimicked her masturbation sessions. She teased and stroked, rubbing the cock head against her mom's inner labia but holding back on insertion. She wiped it against Adrian's tits, poking each engorged nipple before returning the RealisticCock to mom's cunt.

Adrian's breathing steadily climbed. But only when her pussy was considerably oiled down did the cock enter her.

Jess' mouth drifted to her mom's pussy; the daughter heeded Allison's instructions. The teasing continued from there. Jess allowed more of the cock in as she kissed her mom's thighs, perineum and pubic mound. Adrian reacted with more passion.

Jess grabbed a pillow. "Lift up your back," she said. Adrian propped herself on it as Jess moved to the next step. With Adrian's hands elsewhere, Jess spread her mom's pussy open again. She made out with the inner labia but avoided hitting the clit. Her pattern cycled her through kissing the red flesh all over, licking and blowing the clitoral shaft, and repeating the process. She guided more of the RealisticCock into Adrian's hole.

Adrian's pussy had the most pleasant scent out of all the cunt Jess had over the past few days. It was notably different from Allison and Aunt Brenda. Jess' head buzzed as the fragrance drifted up her nostrils.

Her mom let out a sudden gasp. Jess extracted the RealisticCock and gave it a fast lick.

"Wanna taste?" she asked.

She handed the rubber cock to her mom and immediately returned her pussy so as not to spoil Adrian's climax. She couldn't tell if Adrian was sucking her juices off the RealisticCock or not as Jess was too preoccupied with the pussy in front of her. She dove into the hole and surrounding area with her tongue. Just like the smell, the taste floored her above anyone else's.

The taste alone was so exquisite, in fact, that it gave Jess a short but powerful cum. Her legs quivered and she wriggled; she kicked her feet.

Adrian took notice. "Ooh, did my baby just cum?"

"Mmm-hmmph," Jess acknowledged, her mouth filled with delicious cunt. She went left to right, up and down, side to side, as Adrian steadily rose toward an orgasm of her own.

As her mom's breathing reached the point of exasperation, Jess visited the tormented clit, which had fully risen from its dwelling. Adrian threw her legs over Jess' shoulders.

The girl's tongue spelled sentences with reckless abandon.

(I love my mom.)

"Jess...oh, Jess!"

(Mom's pussy makes me the happiest girl.)

"Don't stop...oh God, please..."

(I live to make you cum.)

"Jess...JESS!"

(I live to make you cum over and over and...)

"YES! YES! OH GOD. OH MY GOD!"

(I am yours forever!)

"FUUUUUUCK!!!"

Jess licked up a fresh flood of pussy cum, and as her mother calmed down from her orgasm the excitement was too much to bear. Jess had another fleeting cum—fleeting but lovely. If orgasms were flavors, it was like a mouthful of that birthday steak from what seemed like forever ago...an appetizer that left Jess wanting more.

Both women had to catch their breath. In the candlelight they were drenched in sweat, their red hair disheveled and stuck to their faces.

"How do you...feel?" Adrian gasped.

"Lucky," Jess said with sincerity.

"That's...that's good...because...now...now it's your turn."

Adrian shifted on the bed and scooted up until the headboard was behind her. She beckoned Jess to her with a 'come here' gesture.

"Mama's gonna make you feel good now," Adrian promised as Jess joined her. "Saddle up on my face."

Jess hovered above her biological mother, legs on either side of Adrian's head, until she positioned her pussy above her mouth.

Adrian induced pleasured shockwaves by spelling out words, phrases and sentences of her own. What they were Jess couldn't tell, but her mom's tongue did things, unbelievable things, that sent the young daughter to heaven on wings of raw pleasure.