I'll Be Home for Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was already arranged. Tabitha would go home with Jess' family. Tabitha's mother and sisters would send off Tabitha with enough supplies to last her a week and take the rest upstate. Kate would drive Tabitha's car. Uncle Harry had brought his large SUV with a U-Haul attached to the back. As Jess and Tabitha's room was emptied out, there was occasional chit-chat. At one point Jess and Adrian walked side-by-side, carrying a load of plastic containers in the warm sunshine.

"I like her," Adrian said. "She's sweet. And very happy."

"Allison says she likes her too," Jess responded. "In one more than one way, I think."

"Oh, don't worry," Adrian assured her. "Allison's just a mixed bag after the split-up. Don't feel jealous. But speaking of which..."

"She knows," Jess answered before the question.

Adrian tensed. "You never mentioned that. "How does she feel?"

"Casual," Jess observed. "Oddly casual."

They stacked the containers into the U-Haul, atop the collection that was already there.

"And how do you feel?" Adrian asked her daughter.

Jess' libido awakened and her heart thumped. That strange genetic conundrum beckoned her to jump Adrian right here in the parking lot.

Adrian's face reddened; she clearly felt the same way and was practically reading her daughter's mind.

"Jess, sweetie?"

"Y-yes?" Jess struggled, trying to keep her desires under control.

"Maybe we should hold off," Adrian suggested. "I know, what you're thinking. We should save it until we're in a less compromising place."

Jess nodded. "Sounds good."

They walked back to the building, suppressing wild carnal desires.

****

I don't blame Jess, Tabitha thought.

She'd found Adrian to be stunningly gorgeous, an older and taller replica of Jess. Although Tabitha didn't think of 37 as the point of no return—her own mother was a good example of age hiding itself—she hadn't been prepared for the feelings Adrian stirred up in her. The only difference between mother and daughter were their tits. Adrian was a cup size bigger.

Nor did Tabitha expect Cousin Allison to be so keen on checking her out. It was easily noticed; Allison sneaked glances here and there, but Tabitha had been born with a heightened sense of awareness. Allison obviously wanted her.

Brenda was also a looker. Age had been slightly crueler to her but she kept up appearances. Allison was sexy too, but Tabitha soon realized it was obvious animal lust that enhanced the cousin's hotness.

Everyone grabbed a box. Allison and Harry took command of Jess' nightstand and moved it toward the open door.

Tabitha wondered if Harry knew about the family's odd situation, and if so, what he thought. He seemed to be in a content mood; every now and then he'd make small talk or crack a joke. But Tabitha didn't need another semester of psychology to understand that certain people were good at hiding their emotions.

She'd kept Jess' secret safe. Tabitha's family didn't know about it, and they weren't aware of the wild love affair that these walls had witnessed. Tabby decided to save that revelation for later. If she and Jess continued to be an item, they would eventually have to come out.

"This box is heavy," Kate complained as they made their way toward the elevator.

"You're such a whiner," Kendra responded.

"Oh, I am not."

"That's all you did, all the way down here. Whine, whine. Look at Tabitha. She's smaller than you and that box has gotta be half her weight."

The comment quieted Kate down. Tabitha's family had to pull together and work hard after Kendra's adventurous husband left them long ago, draining half of Kendra's savings to escape to parts unknown. It had been a long, difficult journey for everyone, but they'd all made it through. They looked out for one another, and they emphasized with hardships.

"Another thing, Kate," Sybil said from behind them. "You knew we'd be doing a lot of heavy lifting and loading today. You didn't think to wear a bra?"

"Why do you care?" Kate shot back.

"I don't," Sybil replied. "Your boobs are just bouncing all over the place."

Kate tossed her hair in an 'I don't give a damn' way.

They reached the elevator. Allison and Harry went in first, followed by the other three.

As they packed in, Kate brushed against Tabitha. Her unbound tits made brief contact with her sister.

Tabitha's face warmed.

****

Uncle Harry drove, with Aunt Brenda up front. In the middle seat sat Jess and Tabitha. Cody's car seat divided them from Allison. Adrian sat in the very back.

"It was clean divorce for me," Allison was saying, "especially with Bobby's affair. He signed Cody over to me and bailed."

"I'm sorry," Tabitha said.

"Hey, don't be," Allison said. "It wasn't meant to be. We married for the baby's sake. Bobby was ready to cut out my forth month. This is as good for him as it is for me."

"My dad left us too," Tabitha meekly revealed. "Years ago. Disappeared without a trace."

"A mother and three daughters? That must have been tough," Aunt Brenda said.

Tabitha nodded. "It was. But we got through it."

"Well, I'd say this is company on common ground," Adrian added. "Jess' father left us as well. We were both young. Not sure what to do with ourselves."

Uncle Harry turned up the radio.

"Bit-ney," Cody pointed out.

Allison giggled. "That's right, little man. It's Britney Spears. Should I be excited or worried?"

Jess shifted. She was in quite a fix, sitting close to not one, but three women who ignited lustful cravings within her.

It was going to be a long drive home.

****

Tabitha's stuff was still packed. Jess' containers were unopened and unsorted. The bedroom was cluttered with freshman year's belongings.

It was a testament to how much of a hurry the girls were in, and why, after Adrian's quick house tour, Jess was suddenly naked and spread eagle, with Tabitha fucking Ginger Snap's moist cunt with two fingers.

"Make me cum," Jess gasped. "Make me cum again. Please...please."

Tabitha drove in deep. Jess growled through a second thunderous climax, grabbing and squeezing her tits. It took her a while to return.

"I've never seen you this horny," Tabitha observed, her face red and burning, her nipples standing at attention. They were both naked, and while Tabitha's crotch glistened, she hadn't cum herself.

Tabitha patted her lover's red bush. "We still haven't taken care of that, have we?"

Jess sat up, famine in her eyes "We'll have plenty of time for that. But first...first...it's your turn to cum."

Instead, Tabitha stood. "Not yet."

"What do you mean?"

Her curiosity heightened when Tabitha started getting dressed.

"Somebody else in this house is waiting for a good cum," Tabitha explained.

"You mean, my mom...you want..."

Tabitha put a shirt over her otherwise naked tits. "Remember our deal? I just had an idea."

She gave Jess a quick kiss. "I want you to go to your mom. Take her to her room. I'm going to conduct a field study."

"You want to watch us?" Jess asked rhetorically.

"The closet looks like it has a nice view," Tabitha said.

Jess was half-amused, half-shocked. "You voyeuristic—"

"—motherfucker," Tabitha smiled, hands on her hips.

Jess playfully hit her with a pillow. "Are you serious, though? That wouldn't be too much? To see, I mean?"

"I'll let you know when you're done," Tabitha replied. "Tell you what. Let's not say it's part of an 'agreement.' Let's call it a dare."

She was smiling and Jess was smiling. A moment passed where they said nothing.

"Okay, I'll do it," Jess agreed. She gathered her clothes.

"Just let me get in place before you rush off," Tabitha said.

Tabitha parted the bedroom door, looked around, and left.

Jess sat on the bed again. She hugged a pillow to her chest, moaning when the fabric touched her sensitive and engorged nipples.

I can't believe I just agreed to do this.

Yet she was going to. And she would probably love it.

****

Tabitha found the house empty and quiet. That was strange. She was expecting to need stealth. Maybe Adrian would be typing in her study or working in the kitchen.

But there was no one. The lights were on but Adrian was MIA.

It took Tabitha a second to remember where the master bedroom was. She made her way there, being very careful in case an unseen family member was out of view.

Her attention was captured upon reaching Adrian's closed door.

A very intense sex session between two women was going on. Moans permeated the oak.

Jess couldn't have beaten Tabitha here. It had to be someone else.

Tabitha tried the doorknob. It yielded. She carefully pushed through.

Her breath caught in her throat. The noise boosted, and she caught the scent of excited pussy.

The tangles of red and brown hair, the shapes: it was Brenda and Adrian. Sweaty, ecstatic, nude, enraptured in their passion, the two women were locked in a 69. With their faces drowning in each others cunts, neither noticed the newcomer.

Brenda was a professional. The way her tongue danced and swept across her sister's pussy, lapping up juices and spelling unspeakable words in Adrian's folds, was artistry. Tabitha struggled to remain composed. Her pussy was wide awake, had been since before she'd brought Ginger Snap to two orgasms. It was difficult to reach the closet unseen.

There was enough space for someone her size to get comfortable. An open grate in the wood offered a perfect view. Tabitha touched herself and jumped.

I can't believe this. Cannot believe this. Cannot. I'm sitting here watching two sisters eat each other in a 69 and it's turning me on!?

Tabitha was astounded by her behavior's absurdity. All the same, her body was reacting. She ran her fingers over her dark stubble.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" Adrian screamed to the heavens. Brenda wiped her mouth. They were changing places now, offering Tabitha a full view of their bodies.

Brenda had a slight sag in her ample tits. Her aureole were a dark color in the center of her orbs instead of shaped and defined. She sported a brown landing strip that contrasted with Adrian, whose pussy was bare.

Adrian's freckled skin was a shocking resemblance to her daughter's. Her tits were pale, and her tips raised and dark red, the size of half dollars.

Brenda and Adrian went back to consuming each other, with Brenda's cunt the exhibit this time. To say that Adrian was also a pro was the century's understatement. Her tongue work a delightful kind of magic, and she knew which parts of her sister's pussy were the most sensitive.

These two had been at this for a long time.

Adrian sucked, licked and nuzzled her face in the sopping twat. In spite of herself, Tabitha lifted half of her sweat-soaked shirt above her shoulder. Tabby kneaded her left tit with one hand while the other worked her shorts down.

She heard the door open. Her Ginger Snap's bare ass appeared in the grate, hands on her hips.

That little slut! She didn't even bother putting her clothes back on!

The two women broke apart, twisting to see.

"So, did you plan this?" Jess asked. "Is this my welcome home party?"

Brenda and Adrian made 'come here' gestures.

Jess walked toward the bed, her ass cheeks swaying with her movement. Tabitha's cunt throbbed and ached. She worked a slow and steady frig.

Jess was pulled down by mother and aunt, sister and sister. They ran their hands all over Jess' naked, freckled body and pecked her with with kisses. Jess writhed and gasped when Adrian squeezed Ginger Snap's tits while Brenda stroked her niece's pussy.

Tabitha was so overwhelmed by this taboo situation that she didn't realize how fast she was masturbating. Her fingers plowed her cunt with wild abandon, and with all the excitement from earlier, she was nearing an orgasm.

She stopped to catch her breath.

This is wrong. This is so wrong.

But she couldn't look away. No power could move her eyes from the show.

Jess fought a battle with her mother's mouth; their tongues tangled as their lips overlapped. Aunt Brenda had spread her niece's legs apart and was holding Jess' pussy open with two fingers, running her tongue over the inflamed flesh.

Tabitha came hard. She stifled the noise. The closet was filling with her scent but she wasn't worried; the room itself was aromatic enough. One pussy fragrance couldn't be distinguished from the cloud.

Aunt Brenda stopped eating her niece's cunt. Lost in the throes of ecstasy, working toward climax # 2, Tabby could barely comprehend, but stayed focused.

"You were right," Brenda said. "This is your welcome home party. And your Aunt Brenda has a present for you."

Brenda opened the nightstand and produced a small, wrapped box that was fitted with a bow.

"I think this'll go great with that favorite toy of yours," Brenda said as Jess undid the wrapping.

Tabitha covered her mouth when she saw it.

"It's called a Butterfly," Aunt Brenda explained. "It straps onto your clitty."

Jess extracted the box's contents, which included a butterfly shaped clip, a holding strap, and a remote.

"I'll do the honors," Adrian offered. "Stand for me, sweetie."

Tabitha's breathing was increasing. She didn't have one of those in her collection.

Brenda inserted batteries. Adrian fixed and adjusted the Butterfly over her daughter's bud. As soon as it was in place, Brenda tuned it to a full-throttle burst.

Jess gasped. Her face reddened. Brenda turned the power off.

"Don't tease the poor girl, Brenda!" Adrian chuckled.

"Did you bring your toy home with you?" Brenda whispered.

"Still packed," Jess managed to say.

"Oh, that's okay."

Brenda helped her onto the bed again. "We'll be your toys tonight."

"Or what about your friend?" Adrian cooed. "Where did she run off to?"

"Tabitha's..."

Jess almost glanced toward the closet, but kept Tabitha's cover.

"...she was taking a shower."

"I wonder what she's doing in the shower?" Brenda said.

"Probably thinking about you," Adrian said to her daughter.

"Cumming her brains out," Brenda whispered. "Mmm. I'd love to see that."

Jess smiled. "You guys are so bad."

"Alright, who gets the controls?" Brenda asked, studying the gadget that was wired to the Butterfly.

"It's Jess' Welcome Home party," Adrian replied. "I say she gets to decide. What'll it be, baby doll?"

"I want you to do it, mom," Jess moaned.

"Isn't that sweet?" Brenda remarked. "Well sis, do the honors. But be careful. This thing can get intense."

Aunt Brenda surrendered the controller. She suckled Jess' nipple.

Adrian switched the vibrator on at its lowest setting. Jess had an immediate reaction.

Tabitha couldn't take anymore. She erupted into orgasmic oblivion, her second climax. Her cunt was liquid heat under her fingers. She left her pussy long enough to caress her tits, which were now both exposed.

Adrian planted kisses down Jess' body. Brenda spread Jess open again and worked a finger and tongue duet between her thighs. Jess' breathing got louder, just as the Butterfly's buzz increased to a steady grind.

"Are you a squirter, Jess?" Aunt Brenda hissed before returning to devour her niece's cunt.

Jess couldn't speak. She was teetering on the edge of a massive cum.

"She can," Adrian answered for her.

The revelation rang in Tabitha's ear. She'd never made Ginger Snap squirt. Right now she was so turned out that seeing Jess accomplish such a thing was unimaginable.

"Oh, shit!" Jess screamed. Her body locked up in orgasm as she grabbed and squeezed both tits hard enough to leave marks.

Tabitha came a third time. She had to keep herself grounded. Any more intense climaxes and she was liable to pass out.

"Did my baby just cum?" Adrian asked.

Jess could only nod.

The Butterfly got louder. Aunt Brenda still ate her niece's pussy, lubricated enough for three fingers. Her tongue swept Jess' clit, lifting it with every brush. The niece and daughter was beside herself.

"I want to see you squirt," Adrian groaned. "Come on."

The Butterfly went on full blast.

"Do it for your Aunt Brenda," Adrian beckoned.

Jess' face twisted and contorted, displaying unspeakable levels of passion to her own family.

Aunt Brenda sucked, licked, and fingered. Jess worked her mother's tits.

Jess' stomach quivered. Her ass lifted off the bed. As Aunt Brenda's tongue kept going, Jess' cunt hole expanded and contracted. Her jaw dropped and locked.

A thin geyser of squirt unleashed. Jess barely had time to return from space before her aunt and mother were between her legs, lapping up post-orgasmic juices. They kissed, sharing Jess' cunt between them.

Tabitha was a mess of sweat and disheveled clothes. Orgasm # 4 hit hard and fast. She lost consciousness.

When Tabitha awoke, the bedroom was empty. The sheets were in disarray, twisted and soaked in fluids. The Butterfly was missing.

Tabitha gained enough composure to ease out of the closet. She heard water running. Mom and aunt had joined Ginger Snap for a shower.

Tabby was tempted to peek in on that, sure that door would be unlocked too. Instead she worked her sweaty clothes back on and sneaked away.

Horniness overtook her. Throwing caution to the birds, Tabitha made a beeline for Jess' bedroom.

Halfway there, she unsnapped her jean shorts. When she reached the bedroom her bottoms were at her ankles. She was squeezing, caressing, masturbating.

Four orgasms. Four. And it wasn't enough. Was there a curse on this house? Was that the reason for all this unbridled desire?

SLAM.

Tabitha whirled around, nearly tripping over her fallen pants.

Pressed against the door, a sly grin on her face, was Allison.

Blushing, Tabitha pulled her pants up.

"There you are," Allison said.

"A-Allison," Tabitha stammered in surprise.

"Explain something to me...Tabitha, right? I suck at names sometimes. But explain this to me. I drop by and the house is totally empty and quiet. No Jess, no Aunt Adrian, and no sign of my mother either. And no sign of you. Then out of the blue, this frantic thing comes running out of Aunt Adrian's room, looking like she just had history's greatest fuck."

"Well..."

Allison marched toward her.

"H-hey!"

She invaded Tabitha's mouth with her tongue, wriggling it around and massaging it until Tabitha broke away.

"What the hell was that for!?" Tabitha protested.

Hot, busty and insatiable or not, throbbing pussy in Tabitha's pants or not, Allison was way too forward.

"That's strange," Allison replied. "There's no pussy in your mouth. So did mom, Jess and Aunt Adrian only let you watch?"

Allison's grin widened. "Or maybe they were an unwitting audience. Was that it, Tabitha? Did you sneak a peek at my aunt, mom and cousin?"

She took a whiff Tabitha's shoulder. "You smell like pussy. You don't taste like it but it's sure as hell on you. You were sitting in a small space? A small space, like a closet? C'mon, fess up."

"Jess knows," Tabitha said curtly.

"Oh Jess knows!" Allison chuckled. "But the others, they don't?"

Allison sat on the bed. "Look. I apologize for barging in. But I am curious about your angle here, Tabitha."

Tabitha studied Allison's eyes, not sure if she could be trusted.

"Jess and I worked out a deal," Tabitha explained. "She told me all about your situation. The genetic attraction the females in the family have. I know everything that happened during Spring Break. I'm...a little new to this sort of thing. And when Jess invited me along, I agreed. I told her she could play with you all. But I wanted to have my own fun."