I'll Be Home for Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that," Jess agreed weakly, having lost her voice.

The distance was too great; their hands separated. Tabitha blew Jess a kiss as she climbed into the car.

"Next semester. Sophomore year!" Tabitha called out.

Jess nodded.

And then Tabitha was gone.

****

Tabitha's tears blurred the road. Kate offered a tissue; it didn't last long.

They rode together in deafening silence. It allowed Tabitha to reflect on what had happened the previous night, and that morning, when Jess got to try out Kate for real.

As much as the memories turned her on and made her want to dip into her waistband, it also confused Tabitha. Kate had offered her a way out; Tabitha hadn't taken it. She wondered if Kate was having second thoughts and regrets. That worry turned to guilt.

It was one thing to watch a blood-related family finger, ride and eat each other to orgasmic heaven. It was entirely different when she was fucking her own sister. What if heeding Adrian's warning had been the better choice? What if this would cause strife Tabitha hadn't prepared herself for?

"In point-three miles. Turn left," the female GPS voice squawked.

"Tabs?" Kate said.

"Mmm?"

"I can't wait."

"Huh?"

Tabitha turned glanced away from the road. Kate was staring straight ahead. She took a deep breath and squirmed in the seat.

"I have to have you again," Kate clarified. "I won't be able to hold out for the whole trip."

With that, all the worry and guilt drained away.

"Hey Kate, you ever been fucked in a gas station bathroom?" Tabitha asked.

Kate's eyes were closed. "Yes."

The answer floored Tabitha, who did her best to keep a straight face. "First station we see, I'm pulling over."

Kate broke out in a smile. "I just hope it's not too filthy."

****

Harry watched the car pull away as he took a swig of beer. For the first time in a while, he smiled. Genuinely.

To his amazement, the conversation with Tabitha had changed something within him. He'd been holding back hurt feelings and angry words for years; once he'd vented, the rest sorted itself out.

He loved Brenda too much to leave her, despite what she was doing with Allison, despite what she got up to with Adrian and Jess. He had a love for his wife that transcended this bizarre situation, a love that was unconditional.

And he loved Allison too. Allison had always been a wild one, a weight on his aging heart even before she and her mother resumed that strange family tradition. But Harry wouldn't change her at all if he could.

But there was one thing Harry would need to do, he decided, something that would complete the therapy process, clear his head and allow him to move forward with his marriage still intact.

Harry was going to take a vacation. He'd be gone only long enough to get the space he needed.

As Harry finished his beer, he planned and pondered. He'd read that Colorado was a nice getaway during the winter, and that the Rocky were beautiful any time.

Hell, he'd even rent a motorcycle and tear up on the road, just like the old days; better yet, he'd buy one.

When he returned, the family situation wouldn't change; Harry knew that. All the same, things would be different from within himself, and that was all that mattered.

I would like to thank 'alwayswantedto' for helping me find something significant to do with Uncle Harry. I appreciate it. And as Harry rides off into the sunset for his enlightenment and happy ending, he thanks you as well!