I'll Be Home for Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I miss Willy Wollop," Tabitha said.

"You might have a contender on your birthday list, then."

Kate spread Tabitha's juices over her cunt and then gently guided in the toy.

"Ready for some coffee to go with your breakfast?" Kate asked.

As Kate fucked Tabitha with the vibrator, she noticed changes in her sister that encouraged her to keep going. Tabitha's nipples hardened. Her face contorted and twisted.

"Hmm, someone's worked up this morning," Kate commented as she added more speed.

"That's, that's because, because I was, worked, worked up, l-last..."

Kate kissed Tabitha's neck. "Really? Worked up? After I made you cum three times?"

"I wanted more," Tabitha moaned. "But I was, was too, oh, oh Kate..."

"We should discuss this in the shower," Kate whispered in her ear. She knew her hot breath drove her little sis wild.

"Not yet. Make me, c-cum first. Then, then we..."

The door opened.

"Girls, I made us some..."

Kendra froze in the doorjamb.

There was no room for lies. Kendra had a clear view of the proceedings. The covers were thrown back, providing no concealment. Their nakedness and red faces told part of the story; the vibrator that was still violating Tabitha's sloppy folds said the rest.

The girls scrambled to save themselves. Kendra stared, mouth agape, terror and confusion on her features.

"No," Kendra uttered.

Tabitha stood. "Mom, hold on."

"No!" Kendra snapped.

She slammed the bedroom door. A chant trailed off down the hallway.

"No! No. No..."

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27

Fall Semester was almost over, and their new space was well-settled. Their first night in, they feared the R.A would report them. The fact that they'd fucked to Orgasm Valhalla while everyone else was still moving in made it all the more erotic to them.

The regimen of sex was the same as Freshman Year. Little changed. Jess not only made Willy Wollop a permanent room decoration, but also threw beads over his veiny shaft. He was as a sight gag and conversation starter for the girls' friends.

The downside was that Tabitha had brought a dark cloud with her. Her mother had not spoken a word to her or Kate the rest of that summer. Everything Kendra asked for, whether it was cleaning a table or taking out the trash, was requested with gestures or nods.

Sybil and Stephanie had caught on and eventually their curiosity got the best of them.

"What the hell happened?" Sybil asked.

The lie Tabitha managed was, "I really don't know."

It wasn't good enough. The others thought the same, but didn't push.

An agonizing three months followed. The sex between Kate and Tabitha fizzled as they were forced to avoid each other, lest they rouse Kendra's suspicions.

That was until one night, when Tabitha's constant relays to Jess about the tense situation prompted Jess to invite Tabitha and Kate to spend the last week of summer together.

Tabitha took Kate aside to discuss it with her. She accepted the invitation.

"When it's over, just go back to school," Kate told her. "I'll deal with damage control."

They'd had a passionate encounter, and as agreed, closed out summer in Archton, where an eager Kate played with Allison, Adrian and Brenda.

Since Tabitha had spent the entire semester away from home, things were easy. But now it was Thanksgiving Eve, and apprehension struck the girl hard.

Now Jess and Tabitha cuddled on one of the beds, actually clothed for once.

"D Day tomorrow," Tabitha said wearily.

"I know," Jess replied. "Tabby Cat, if it's too much, you know you can stay with us for Thanksgiving. You're always welcome."

Tabitha kissed Jess' forehead. "Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass."

"Why?"

Tabby smiled. "Remember Spring Break? How you were scared to go home to face your mother?"

Jess smiled in return. "I remember."

"Well, the situation's reversed, isn't it? You faced your fears. Now it's my turn. I appreciate the invite, Ginger Snap, but I gotta do this on my own."

"Are you sure?" Jess asked with concern.

"I'm sure," Tabitha replied.

"If you insist. Do me a favor, though?"

"Mmm?"

"If you get in a bind, call me."

Tabitha hugged Jess tight. "Oh, Ginger Snap, of course I will."

She broke the embrace and grinned wickedly. "I know something else too."

"What's that?" Jess asked.

Tabitha gestured toward the chest of drawers. "We should give Willy Wollop something of his own to be thankful for."

****

Stephanie threw her head back as she came, remaining impaled on Melvin the Terrible, Sybil and Stephanie's black, eight inch RealisticCock. She lay back on the motel bed, her blue eyes and brown hair giving her the appearance of a fantasy nymph.

Sybil examined Melvin with awe. "Holy shit. You got him wet."

"It's your turn now," Stephanie pointed out.

"Actually," Sybil said, putting Melvin aside,

"there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What's that?"

"Well..." Sybil spooned Stephanie. They were both naked, their clothes strewn about the cheap hotel room. "Tabitha's back tomorrow morning. Mom hasn't been happy with her."

"We've all noticed," Stephanie said.

"Can I suggest something that might be kinda crazy?" Sybil asked.

Stephanie danced her fingers down Sybil's pussy lips. "You can do whatever you want."

Sybil sighed. "Mom's also pissed at Kate. And it makes me wonder."

"Wonder what?"

"It makes me wonder, if, something happened between Tabitha and Kate. And mom caught them."

Stephanie's eyes widened."Sexual you mean?"

Sybil nodded.

"But, they're sisters! Come on. I'd call that a stretch."

"Is it?" Sybil wondered. "We're cousins, Steph, and look at the evil thing I just made Melvin do. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Remember how they acted in the restaurant that night? The looks on their faces whenever they got around each other? Then a week later, mom's suddenly giving both of them the silent treatment."

"So what are you gonna do? Ask Tabitha for the truth?"

"Maybe not right away. But if this keeps up, Steph, I might have to."

With that, Sybil tossed her hair back. "Now, where

were we?"

The lovers melded together and kissed with passion.

****

Kate's cellphone rang. She closed her legs to keep the vibrator in place as she answered. She was close to cumming and the call was right on time.

"I'm about to cum," Kate gasped into the mouthpiece. The phone trembled in her sticky hand.

"Is that right?" Tabitha replied huskily. "Then check this out."

Kate heard squelching and desperate moans. She returned to her back and her vibrator.

"Do you know what that was, Kate? Do you?"

"Mmm, no Tabs. What?"

"That was Willy Wollop fucking Jess. She's a pool! I'm about to cum just looking at this."

Kate was close, dangerously close."Speakerphone," she begged.

The phone's audio took on a new life, and in Kate's mind the scene became vivid. She pictured Jess sprawled out, one leg hanging over the bed's edge and the other foot planted against the wall, her red hair disheveled and fanned out.

"Oh, fuck," Jess uttered. "Oh...fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, fuck!"

The redhead's voice was in tune with the RealisticCock's steady fucking. Tabitha had recently shaved her girlfriend, Kate imagined. She continued, her burgeoning climax urged on by Jess' breaths.

"Her nipples are really hard," Tabitha narrated. "Her clit's poking out to say 'hi.' She calls herself a lesbian now, but I think that's bullshit, the way she's going nuts over this cock."

"Is that right?" Tabitha said to Jess. "You getting confused, hmm? This swollen cock making you wonder?"

Kate, teetered over the edge. She loved Tabitha's dirty talk.

"That's right," Tabitha urged.

Jess moaned.

"That's right, come on. That's right, you take that fucking cock."

Heavy breathing.

"Take it."

"Oh, God."

"Take it!"

Jess vocalized a full orgasm. Kate erupted in response, slamming the vibrator into her pussy, trying not to scream.

"Did Big Sis cum?" Tabitha asked.

Kate inhaled and exhaled with labored breaths.

"I wish I could taste it on my fingers," Tabitha said.

There were sucking sounds.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that," Tabitha said.

"I want to taste Jess' pussy fingers too," Kate said, masturbating again. "What do they taste like, Tabs?"

"Like fucked pussy, the best flavor in the world."

"Do me a favor, Tabs."

More sucking sounds. "What?"

"Don't wash that hand. Keep it like that and bring it to me when you get home."

"You bet sis. If I forget I'll get some extra Jess before I leave."

"Don't you 'bet' me. Promise me."

"I promise."

Kate increased her pace. She ran circles around her clit. Her cunt was saturated with juices and she'd worked up a scent. Her tips were hardened, their centers protruding toward the ceiling in different directions.

"Do me another favor."

"Yes master," Tabitha's said.

"Send me a pic of Jess' pussy."

"Pic? What is this, 2000? Hold on."

The call ended. A moment later, Kate accepted a FaceTime request from Tabitha.

The phone's screen filled with flushed, swollen labia. A patch of red right about Jess' clit (which was indeed peeking out to say 'hi') told Kate she'd guessed wrong.

Two fingers splayed open the petals, revealing Jess' inner folds and a dark hole leaking distilled white fluid. There were giggles in the background.

Kate positioned her own phone in front of her cunt as she rubbed.

"Look, Ginger Snap."

The fingers jilled the onscreen pussy faster. The camera bounced and swiveled.

Kate came again when her sister's tongue was against Jess' pussy.

"Wait," said Jess' voice. "No, hang on. I have a better idea."

The screen jittered, bounced and then panned up, giving Kate a quick view of Jess' small naked tits before stopping at her face.

"You're gonna watch me lick her," Jess said. "I'm gonna show you what you're getting tomorrow."

"Make it good and ready for me," Kate moaned.

The screen blurred. "Hold it so I can see," said Tabitha's voice.

The view swiveled a final time, stopping at Tabitha's shaved cunt. Its outer lips were red, swollen and wet, nested between tanned thighs.

"Do it slow," Kate requested, nearing a third orgasm.

She remembered Jess' cunnilingus skills. Watching the show brought back pleasurable memories of that summer morning. Jess had been taught by the best, and her teasing, licking and sucking made Kate cum to exhaustion. As she viewed Jess' tongue casting its magic on Tabitha, Kate was hit with jealously and longing. Little Sis was getting all the attention and that tongue belonged on the blonde's

pussy.

"Pretend I'm Kate," Tabitha instructed. "I wanna show her a preview."

Jess demonstrated a careful pussy eater's talents. She ran circles around Tabitha's outer folds and planted kisses over her mons and thighs. She continued this for a while, refusing to attack Tabitha's pussy until there was enough stimulation to make her crazy at a tongue's touch.

Jess rubbed her fingers through Tabitha's wetness.

"How's that, Kate?"

"Don't stop," Tabitha moaned.

Orgasm # 3 thundered through the real Kate. As pleasure surged through her, her drive suddenly rocketed to animalistic desire. Before her orgasm subsided, she fucked herself with the vibrator and squeezed her tits with need.

Tabitha's pussy was wetter, more swollen. Judging by how her leg shook and her hips gyrated, she was close to cumming herself. Jess was swiveling her tongue through Tabitha's splayed cunt, making faster licks up and down and side to side. Three fingers invaded Tabitha's hole. The scene was juices, noises and lust. As Jess jilled and ate her lover's pussy, Tabitha built to her climax.

"Cum for your little sis, Kate," Jess said between licks.

Kate and Tabitha came in unison with moans and screams. Kate turned her vibrator up to full blast; Jess lapped up Tabitha's flooding aftermath. The FaceTime show led Kate to a fifth orgasm, and then a sixth.

After that there was silence. The video stream remained open, the camera pointed toward the ceiling.

Jess' face appeared on the screen. "How was that?"

Between breaths Kate whispered, "don't let Tabitha forget her promise."

****

Being occupied usually soothed Kendra's anger. Tonight it was not working.

Nothing had been the same since that fateful morning when Kendra had caught her two daughters, her two, biological, blood-related daughters. There was no alternative explanation for what they'd been up to. It was clear.

They had betrayed her in every fashion. They'd betrayed her trust, her sensibilities, her stomach, her heart, and her complacency. She wondered how long they'd been doing this, how long they'd been getting away with it under her watch.

More importantly, where had they done it? If she ever found out they'd acted on this incestuous relationship in the restaurant, that would be it for Kendra. She'd have to check into a mental hospital.

Her body tensed and she slammed a fork into the sink when Kate entered the kitchen.

"Mom?"

Kendra abused the utensils with a profound roughness.

"Mom! Could you stop slamming things around, please? Why don't we just talk?"

"Why would I want to do that!?" Kendra retorted.

"Because we haven't talked in six months. Look, I know you're—"

"—I don't think you're aware of how angry I am, Kate. Try another one."

Kate sat at the table and watched her mother continue the kitchen rampage.

"Look. What you saw happened, okay? Is it better if I admit it? It wasn't a dream or a fluke. It happened."

Kendra's blood could have frozen over. It was one thing to walk in on the show. Now she was hearing the confession. She shook with rage as she whipped around.

"Why would that make me feel 'better?' You were fucking your own sister, Kate. Are you brain damaged? Are you unaware of how disgusting that is—"

"—mom—"

"—how disrespectful that is to us as a family unit? I am well aware, of what I saw. And while we're on the subject, I want to know one thing: did you do it at the restaurant?"

"No, mom."

The lack of eye contact gave it away.

"You fucking little liar," Kendra growled.

"Mom, I swear!" Kate insisted.

"Swear to bullshit! You can't hide anything from me, Kate. I know you. I raised you. I know how devious you are and how you believe this little slutmuffin act of dressing like a whore is empowering to you. I know about the boy you took into that gas station bathroom."

The revelation shocked Kate. "That—"

"—this is what's going to happen, Kate. We're having a nice, quiet Thanksgiving. I'll be as polite, and warm, and friendly as possible. After it's over, you're going to find new work."

Kate was taken aback. "Excuse me?"

"You're fired," Kendra clarified, "effective immediately. You can tell her your sister the same thing. Break the news to her when she gets here or when you're halfway buried in her fucking twat. Either way, you've both lost your jobs at my restaurant."

"That's not right, mom!" Kate argued.

"You know what else isn't right!? What I saw on your bed that morning! Now get out of here."

"Mom, come on," Kate protested, her eyes pleading for reasoning and understanding.

"Out of my sight, Kate," Kendra growled.

The daughter opened her mouth to say something else but decided it was futile. She left the kitchen in a huff. Kendra continued slamming utensils, stopping when a question occurred to her:

Where the hell is Sybil?

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28

Kate was waiting on the porch.

Her expression wasn't promising. Nevertheless, Tabitha gave her sister a hug and a deep kiss.

"Got something for me?" Kate whispered.

Tabitha smiled, offering her index and middle fingers. Kate took a deep lungful of the pussy scent and her face flushed. She fellated the closed fingers.

"Let's go upstairs," Tabitha said.

"Wait," Kate stopped her. "There's something you should hear first."

Kate quickly moved to her room, Tabitha hurrying behind. Kate shut the door behind her and put her hands on her sister's shoulders. It wasn't a sensuous gesture but one of caution and warning.

"We're fired," Kate said. "Mom dropped that bomb last night. You and me both are out of work."

"What?" Tabitha exclaimed. "She isn't serious?"

"She is," Kate clarified. "It's been tense ever since. I can feel the pressure in every room. It's not good."

"I mean, I could care less about working in the stupid diner. But—"

"—I know. Dinner's in a short while and it's gonna be awkward this year. Who knows when she'll stop? She might kick us out of the house next."

Tabitha nervously sat on Kate's bed. "Yeah, I didn't think about that. At least you've graduated; I'm still in college. Kate, do you, do you think she'll forgive us?"

Kate joined her. "I'm not sure. But she won't make it any easier until she does."

Tabitha thought of something then, an idea that wasn't easy to think, much less speak.

"Do you think, maybe, we ought to stop?"

"Maybe," Kate said forlornly.

Then Kate turned to her sister and pulled her close.

"Or maybe," Kate said, "too much damage has already been done."

Feeling her desires awakening, Tabitha moaned, "oh, Kate."

They started a slow kiss, the kind between two lovers who had been apart too long. Every touch of their lips returned memories of passionate encounters. Their guilt and apprehension drowned out by desire.

"Kate, what about mom?" Tabitha whispered.

Their kissing gradually became making out. The two sisters groped each other and sank under a taboo spell.

Between kisses Kate said, "maybe, if she didn't, mmm, catch us again, we could, pretend it's, over."

"You think mom is that easy to...?"

Kate put a shushing finger to Tabitha's lips. Then she stood, taking Tabitha's hand.

"Follow me."

They held hands as they walked to the bathroom. Tabitha shut the door and double-checked the lock. Kate turned on the shower and sat on the toilet lid.

"You must be grungy after such a long drive home, so I figured you could use a shower," Kate said.

Tabitha walked over to Kate and lifted her shirt. Kate stopped her with an "mmm-mm, nope. I've already showered today. It's your turn."

"But what are you gonna do? Just sit there?" Tabitha asked.

Kate feigned innocence. "Maybe."

Giggling, Tabitha performed a strip tease, drawing it out by removing the most innocuous articles of clothing first. She kicked off her shoes, then removed her socks. She danced and paused between throwing away her shirt and bottoms. When Tabitha was done, she stood in a matching purple bra and panties.

Tabitha cupped her cleavage in both hands as she bent over Kate. She rubbed her ass against Kate's crotch, performing a lap dance before pecking her sister's lips.

Then her bra hit the floor, causing Kate to shiver.

"Your water's getting cold, Tabs."

Tabitha walked toward the shower, stopped, and slid her panties off. She adjusted the temperature to her liking and stepped under the water, leaving the curtains open; Kate turned in her seat to watch.

The tanned petite squirted shower gel into her hands and soaped her breasts. The foam ran down her naked belly and thighs. She bent down to pick up the shampoo, giving Kate a blatant view of her pussy and asshole.

"How did Jess taste?" Tabitha asked, shampooing her hair.

"She tasted amazing," Kate said. "I'm jealous you have her all year round and all I get are fingers."

Tabitha rinsed her hair. "Well, we can always arrange something, can't we? By the way..." She held out the Jess fingers. "If you want it one last..."