I'll Be Home for Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate got up, took Tabitha's hand and shoved the fingers in her mouth. She let them rest on her tongue before gradually removing the digits. Then she returned to her seat, visibly flustered.

"Goodbye, Jess' pussy," Kate said.

Tabitha soaped and rinsed her hands, washing away Jess' flavor. But then, with a sultry look in her eye, she plunged the former Jess fingers into her own pussy. Slowly she pulled them back out, revealing just how wet she'd gotten since her arrival.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to settle for me till Jess is around again," Tabitha said, tasting herself.

With that, she winked at Kate and grabbed the shower nozzle. Kate was already pawing at her clothes when Tabitha pressed the shower head to her pussy lips. Kate's hands unsnapped her jeans and dove into her panties.

"You sure you don't want to join me, Kate? The water's nice."

"Keep, keep going," Kate gasped.

Tabitha caressed a tit with her free hand. She shook with pleasure from the spray's sensations.

"You're so bad," Tabitha moaned, "watching your sister get off in the shower."

Kate's jeans fell to her ankles. She masturbated in a circular motion, too occupied to answer.

"Acting like you don't care after mom caught us," Tabitha continued. "You must have been worked up while I was away, Kate. What did you do while I was gone, hmm? Did you find other girls to fuck? Or go back to dick?"

"Mmm, Tabs," Kate uttered, working three fingers inside of herself.

"You must have," Tabitha gasped at a flash of pleasure, "must have spent a lot of time with that vibrator. What were you thinking about, Kate? Were you thinking about me? About Jess?"

Kate breathed in short bursts, eyes closed, face reddened.

"Were you thinking about Sybil?"

Kate didn't stop masturbating.

"Oh my God," Tabitha said, mouth agape. "Well, I suppose, that's natural? You already had, already h-had, one sister, why, why, w-why not, oh, oh no..."

Tabitha stifled a yell. What came out was a contained squeal. She kept the spray nozzle on her pussy through every wave of climax.

"Our room, right now," Kate demanded, suddenly at Tabitha's ear.

Kate went first. After a few minutes Tabitha followed to avoid suspicion. Once they assumed they were safe, they tore each others clothes off and fell into a heap on Tabitha's bed.

"You know what I think?" Tabitha asked, straddling her sister's crotch. "I think, you want to get caught by mom again."

Tabitha rocked cowgirl style, using her hips to slowly draw out the orgasm Kate had built toward in the bathroom.

"You want to get caught," Tabitha continued, "and you want mom to join in."

"Tabs..." Kate uttered under her sister's power.

"Tell me about Sybil," Tabitha said, rocking in a steady rhythm, their pussy lips rubbing together.

"Tell me what you pictured when you got yourself off."

"Please don't make me," Kate gasped.

Tabitha kneaded Kate's tits. "So it's true, then."

The friction eased with their mixing juices. Tabitha rolled and Kate rose to meet it, heightening their mutual stimulation.

"Do tell," Tabitha said.

"I wanted her to catch me," Kate said.

"Wanted who to catch you, mom or Sybil?" Tabitha teased.

"Sybil!" Kate exclaimed.

"And what would Sybil catch you doing, hmm?"

"Playing with, playing with my pussy."

"Were you calling her name while you played with your pussy?"

"Y,yes!"

"What was she wearing?"

"Tabs..."

"She was already naked, wasn't she?"

"Yes!"

"Little titties just like mine. Hair like mine, too. An older, taller me. Probably had a vibrator up her pussy already, right? Your vibrator."

"Tabs, I'm gonna cum."

"Say her name."

"No, oh, no."

Tabitha's faced collapsed in a scowl. She ground her pussy into her sister's, forcing Kate's orgasm to the forefront.

"Say her name. Fucking say her name!"

"Sybil!" Kate cried out, bucking, nearly throwing Tabitha off.

"Good girl," Tabitha said. "The first step is admitting you have a problem. Maybe we can arrange..."

"Why do I keep hearing my, holy shit!"

"Sybil!" Kate exclaimed. This time she really did throw Tabitha backwards as she dove under the covers. Tabitha hid as best she could, using the bedside to mask her nudity.

Sybil chuckled awkwardly. "Forgot to lock the door again? I, I knew it. Ha ha, I knew it! I knew, this was why mom is so pissed."

Kate gathered her courage. "Sybil, could you keep it down just a small fucking notch?"

Sybil shut the door and leaned against it. She looked half-amused and half mortified.

"Are you two deranged?" she said in a lower voice. "You're fucking sisters! This is bad. This is, this is bad."

Sybil pressed the thumb lock. A light ignited in Kate's eyes; she wondered what a locked door meant.

"How long have you two been at this?" Sybil asked.

Kate and Tabitha looked at each other, unsure if they should answer.

"Quit worrying," Sybil said. "I'm not gonna tell mom, even though...Jesus."

She sat on Kate's unoccupied bed and clutched her forehead. "You two, you're sisters, you're my sisters, and you're, how long?"

"Are we sworn to doctor-patient confidentiality?" Tabitha asked.

"Since summer break," Kate said. "It happened at Jess' house."

"Where was Jess?" Sybil asked, following it up with, "wait, wait, I don't want to know."

"Jess was fine with the whole deal," Tabitha answered.

"Said I didn't want to know."

There was silence for a while, during which Tabitha

and Kate dressed. The whole time, Sybil reflected on the situation.

"I suppose I shouldn't judge," she said. "I've got sins of my own."

"What do you mean?" Kate asked.

Sybil smiled uneasily. "I'm also messing around

with family."

Tabitha nearly stumbled. "Wha, who?"

"Stephanie," Sybil confessed.

The revelation was stunning enough that Kate and Tabitha sat down.

"We've been in a relationship, sneaking around since college," Sybil continued, "and Mom doesn't know. If you two know what's good for you? She'll never know."

Tabitha giggled. Kate smirked.

Sybil looked between each of them. "What?"

"So Sybil's already fucking around with a family member," Kate said. "You know, Sybil, the family that plays together stays—"

"—no," Sybil interrupted. "The answer is no. I know why Kate was yelling my name. The answer is still no. I'm in love with Stephanie and I won't screw around on her, ever. So drop the notion that I'm getting involved in any of this."

A bell broke the stern lecture. It rang and rang, loudly, hastily.

"There's mom making sure the dinner bell works," Sybil said. "Alright, here's where we stand, ladies: I stay out of your way and I don't rat on you. You don't rat on me about Stephanie. So long as we keep this agreement..."

The bell rang, faster and louder.

"Alright mom, Jesus! We're on the way, for fuck's sake!"

Before Sybil left the room, she turned back to her sisters.

"If you two are gonna do this a lot while you're at home, you might consider keeping some air freshener around. That's definitely pussy I smell."

****

The guests had already arrived when the sisters came downstairs.

Thanksgiving was always a light affair, traditional but not extravagant. In addition to the three sisters there was Stephanie, her parents, Kendra, and her own mother and father.

"Glad you could join us," Kendra said. The girls detected animosity in her tone, but the others didn't notice. They carved their turkey meat and ate their food as if no tension hung over the table.

"Delicious as always," Grama complimented.

"I learned from the best," Kendra said. She sipped her iced tea and casually put down the glass. "How was the trip?"

"Not bad," Grampa said. "Traffic wasn't hard as we thought it'd be. We did leave early, though. By the way, have you seen them new short cars? Craziest thing I did ever lay eyes on. Wouldn't be caught dead in one of them."

"You mean smart cars?" Stephanie asked.

"Nothing smart about those designs!" Grampa cackled.

Kendra shot Kate and Tabitha angry glances that they understood. "Business at the Diner has been good."

"Got that place up and running nice, eh?" Grama said.

"I expect the best of my employees," Kendra said, her cold gaze piercing Kate.

As Grampa went off on a tangent about the terrible music he'd heard on the radio during the trip, the two sisters glanced at Stephanie and exchanged wicked smirks.

"Whoops, shoe's untied," Tabitha said, bending under the table. With the crowd momentarily distracted, Kate's hand slipped beneath the surface.

A few seconds later, Sybil's phone made two noises. She checked it.

She shot her sisters an 'are you serious?' look.

"Put that thing away," Stephanie's mother Marian scolded. "That's the problem with the new generation right there, Kendra. Can't spend enough time with their family because of their little phones."

Sybil nervously cleared her throat. "Sorry Aunt Marian."

Kate and Tabitha had tweaked their Snapchat settings so the images were brief, but it was long enough. Sybil's sisters had undone their jeans, not only undone them but pushed their bottoms down just above their knees. Right now, Kate and Tabitha's pussies were exposed under the table.

"You okay there, sweetie?" Grampa asked.

"Fine, Grampa," Sybil lied. The other sisters held back giggles. Sybil fired a cue that they should tread lightly.

Kendra noticed. Or maybe she didn't. Sybil hoped not, as much as she hoped Kendra wouldn't happen to peek under the table herself or someone wouldn't drop a utensil.

"You sure? You look like you're getting a headache there," Kate said, smiling.

"I'm, I'm fine," Sybil insisted.

Stephanie, sitting beside her, mouthed a "what?"

Sybil mouthed back, "I'll tell you later."

Kendra wiped her mouth. "How's retirement, mom? Dad?"

"Overrated as hell," Grampa said.

"Dad, language!" Marian said.

"Well, it is! Nothing to do but watch TV day in, day out."

"Really? That sounds like a dream," Tabitha said.

"You think that, till you get there," Grama said. "There's lots about getting old that's made worse with retirement."

"Yeah, having to spend all day at home with the same person," Grampa said.

"Dad!" Kendra and Marian exclaimed.

"I'm joking, I'm joking," Grampa chuckled, attempting to pacify his wife's reaction. "Hoo boy. Gettin me some more ham."

As he stood, he bumped into his chair and nearly stumbled. There was enough time between his half-fall and his return to his feet to see underneath.

Sybil gulped. Tabitha and Kate looked amused and nervous. All three sisters fidgeted.

Then Grampa was on his way to the food trays as if he'd seen nothing.

"Dropped my fork," Tabitha announced. The utensil made a soft cling on the hard floor.

"Oh look, you made me drop mine too," Kate said.

Grampa returned to the table. Kendra and Grama ate in silence.

Marian told Stephanie she should do something different with her hair, that a woman's hairstyle carried just as much self-respect as the rest of her.

Sybil's phone bleated twice.

"Shut that ringer off!" Marian hissed. "You can play with your toys when your grandparents aren't here! No, honor, no respect, I swear..."

"It's, not the kind of phone where you can shut off the ringer," Sybil lied again. "It'll just vibrate."

"Then turn it off," Marian said.

The Snapchats appeared and disappeared from Sybil's screen. Each picture displayed a shaved, wet pussy, fingers curled into each.

"Found it, finally," Tabitha said. When her head reappeared Sybil spotted it, and so clearly she had no idea how the others hadn't: glistening fingers reflecting in the daylight.

Kate looked at Sybil as she sucked pussy off her fingers. "Good turkey, mom."

Sybil got up. "Excuse me for a second."

"You okay there?" Grampa asked for the second time.

Sybil rushed out of the room. "Be back in a minute."

She ran to the downstairs bathroom, shut and locked the door. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Kate:

"Stop this. Right now. You are about to get in serious trouble. Stop, or I will tell mom about your game."

In the distance she heard Aunt Marian complaining,"now you're doing it, too! Good Lord, Kendra! What have we raised?"

Sybil returned to the table and resumed eating.

"Slow down, it's not gonna run from you!" her uncle joked.

Kendra ate and held light conversation. But her graceful front deceived her. In her mind, a storm was building. It was not only of resentment and anger, but also suspicion.

There was a good chance, she surmised, that Sybil had joined her sisters in their incestuous play. All Kendra needed was the right moment to catch them.

****

When Sybil parked in the busy lot, Stephanie was propped against her car.

"What's the matter?" Stephanie asked.

Sybil swallowed. "Stephanie...I was right."

"About?"

"About Kate and Tabitha. I walked in on them."

The news struck Stephanie like a lightning bolt.

She could only utter, "wow."

"I know!" Sybil said, shocked now that she remembered it herself.

"Wow," Stephanie repeated. "Hang on a sec."

Sybil followed while Stephanie sat on a curb.

"What did you catch them doing?" she asked. "Are you sure you weren't imagining things?"

Sybil joined her. "Oh no, they were at it. And then, and then they invited me to join them."

"Oh?"

Stephanie's response confused Sybil. "I didn't, of course."

"Really?"

Again, Stephanie's reaction was surprising, not to mention unnerving.

"Of course not! I wasn't about to cheat on you!"

"Well, why not?"

There was a long pause.

"Okay. I guess this is the conversation we have about boundaries," Sybil said carefully. "I love you, Stephanie. You're the only one I've got eyes for, and..."

Just then, her cell phone made the distinct sound that had plagued her since the meal. Sybil reached in her pocket.

"Shit."

"What is it?" Stephanie asked.

"It's SnapChat," Sybil said, checking her phone. "They were playing a game during dinner. Guess it's still on. That's something else I wanted to talk to you about."

Sybil showed the phone to Stephanie and opened the SnapChat message. Two wet pussies, positioned side-by-side, stayed on the screen for ten seconds.

Stephanie blinked. "Those are..."

"Kate and Tabitha's" Sybil said. "It's getting obnoxious. But back to what I was saying. I won't cheat on you, Stephanie. Especially with my sisters."

"Well, I appreciate the honesty," Stephanie said. "I gotta admit, this is weird. You and I are cousins, first cousins at that, and that's enough to give most people pause. Sisters, though..."

"Tell me about it."

Stephanie smiled. "Then again, you and I are first cousins. It makes me wonder if there's a difference."

Sybil tried to parse the sentence as meaning something else.

"Really a difference...? Yes, there's a difference! Stephanie, they're my..." She lowered her voice. "They're my sisters. And they're not you. And I don't. Wait a minute."

Stephanie was smirking. It was a devilish gesture Sybil was familiar with.

"No, no, no. Hold on, now. What are you thinking?"

"I'm not thinking anything," Stephanie said.

Sybil gave Stephanie a disbelieving squint.

"Except maybe one thing. Maybe I'd like to see for myself, " Stephanie said.

"See, see what?" Sybil asked, wondering how this discussion could be real.

"Tabitha and Kate," Stephanie clarified. "You know, just to confirm for you."

"And how would you see this for yourself, Stephanie?"

"You've got FaceTime, right?"

"Let, me get this straight. You want me, to spy on them with my phone, so you can watch?"

"Did I say spy? No, spying means they don't know about it, right? You can tell them exactly what you're doing and what I'm thinking."

Before Sybil protested, Stephanie walked toward her car.

"Oh, but first, you can borrow Melvin," Stephanie said. "Maybe I'm thinking of letting him have some other girls."

She leaned forward to whisper in Sybil's ear. Her lover's hot breath tingled her pussy.

"Follow me."

****

There was a faint hum behind the door.

Sybil tried the knob and found it locked. Finally, after being walked in on twice, Kate and Tabitha were taking precautions.

She turned over Stephanie's words in her mind. For someone so afraid of being caught, Stephanie was wild, and there was no telling what she had planned. She'd been serious; after years of being in a relationship they were keen on each others signals.

Sybil sighed. She took out her phone, opened the SnapChat app and took a selfie of her face. She added 'open the door' as a text overlay and sent the message.

"Who is it?" Tabitha asked.

"Sybil," Kate said. "Interesting."

"How should we answer the door?"

A click, and then Kate called out, "it's open!"

Sybil entered the room and stopped at the sight of her two naked sisters on the bed. Tabitha was fucking Kate with a vibrator on full blast. Kate was ready to cum. The comforter between them was soaked.

Sybil shut and locked the door. Tabitha removed the vibrator from Kate's pussy and slurped off the juices.

"Want a taste?" Tabitha asked.

"No," Sybil said. "I'm not playing. I'm here to observe."

Tabitha and Kate pretended to pout.

"Actually, there's a couple other things." Sybil browsed for the correct app. "I talked to Stephanie. She wants, God, I can't believe this, proof, and she also wanted you to borrow, borrow this."

Sybil tossed Melvin the Terrible on the bed. Kate grabbed it before Tabitha could.

"Ooh, I've never had black before," Kate cooed.

"Does he belong to you and Stephanie?"

"Yes," Sybil admitted, rolling her eyes.

"Wonder if they've washed it?" Tabitha said.

Kate kissed the RealisticCock's shaft. "Tastes a little like pussy."

Tabitha stole it from Kate. "No way."

Sybil was streaming the video to Stephanie. The landscaped phone trembled in her hand.

"Wow, yeah, it does," Tabitha said. "Did you and Stephanie use this before you got here?"

"No," Sybil said.

"I wonder if that's Sybil or Stephanie on there," Kate said. To the screen she asked, "who is it, Stephanie?"

The face on the screen had wide eyes and raised eyebrows. "Oh my God," Stephanie whispered.

"Seen enough, Stephanie?" Sybil asked.

"Oh my God, Stephanie repeated.

Tabitha gave Kate a peck on the cheek. "I think Stephanie wants us to do a show for her, Sybil."

She pushed Kate down and helped herself to a tit. With a free hand Tabitha switched the vibrator on at a low setting.

"Let's show her, what we do, Tabs," Kate moaned.

Sybil rolled up a desk chair to sit in while she broadcast the video. Tabitha and Kate went through several gestures of foreplay, never once breaking their gaze from the phone screen. They rubbed their breasts together, kissed, and tasted each others juices. Tabitha brushed the whirring vibrator between Kate's tits, moving the toy past her breasts, to her stomach and her thighs. She teased around Kate's pussy with slow strokes.

"If I remember right it was your turn with the vibrator last," Tabitha said.

"Fucking tease," Kate said. "Don't get me all worked up and then change your mind."

"Who said I was changing my mind?"

Tabitha turned the opposite way so the girls lay in a 69 position. Kate lavished Tabitha's cunt while Tabitha fucked her sister with the vibrator.

Sybil nearly dropped the phone. She was fidgeting in the desk chair while moans escaped her phone's speakers.

"Stephanie!" Sybil half-whispered in shock, "are you...?"

Kate replaced her mouth with Melvin the Terrible. As the head and shaft penetrated Tabitha, she gasped at the unexpected switch.