I?ll Be Ready

Story Info
A casual gesture leads to a new party for his wife.
2.3k words
3.85
167.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had become completely out of sorts and as she did when in this state, unbound herself of her usual strait-laced nature. She whispered into my ear, with a slur, that she wanted me to fuck her. Gail never talked like that when she was sober; the utterance of foul language totally turned her off. So these words were most exiting to my equally drunken mind. I grabbed her hand and led her to the main hall of the very large country retreat.

We ran up the stairs giggling in anticipation of what we were about to do, trying each door of the unfamiliar and deserted hallway. The first unlocked room we found, among a choice of what must have been 10 doors, was the bathroom and my need to relieve myself of the wine I had consumed was, at that point, as great an urge as the need to fuck my wife. Gail kissed me on the lips and skipped off down the hall saying she would find a room. I called after her that I wanted her ready for me when I returned, and she giggled back some remark “I’ll be ready, but you better hurry or you many not be the first one.”

In its erect state pissing was difficult and I had to calm my mind so as to get the needed relief of an emptying bladder. As I washed my hands my mind wandered to my wife’s slender body. She was so perfect and I loved to run my hands over her silky white skin. Her beautiful pert breasts and small erect nipples, her flat stomach, firm round ass and reddish pubic hair, How I loved her body. She had been a model for a number of years before she started her own business but still kept her athletic look.

My thoughts were on finding my wife as I exited the bathroom. Her remark as we parted had chills running down my spine, gasping for breath and in my delirious walked straight into a man that was making his way briskly down the corridor.

“So where's the action?” he blurted in a loud brash manner “Word is the party's up here”.

His sudden appearance and unexpected confrontation threw me and more through reflex than calculation, I offhandedly joked that the one I was attending was in there, gesturing a hand towards the door my wife had entered. Without an utterance he turned and began to make his way in the direction of my waving arm. I lunged and grabbed his shoulder to which he barked an angry “What?” then smiled as if the word was not his own. As he turned to face me I took in for the first time the man that stood before me. He was short, in his mid forties, well dressed in an expensive suit and well groomed. He was handsome with short graying hair and his earlier words now seemed out of place with his conservative look.

“I'll go first” he commanded with obvious impatience, the alcohol on his breath filling my nostrils. He stared intently waiting for my retort.

My thoughts were distorted as once again Gail’s words rushed through my woozy mind.

“I’ll be ready, but you better hurry or you many not be the first one.”

I laughed to myself and made light of it as if this joke was going to be on her. “I'm told she likes the game of hard to get”, my voice pronounced as my mind deciphered what it said. It was as if a stranger spoke my words and I stood outside my body and listened. The whole thing started to become unreal as a wave of alcoholic buzz hit my brain and I staggered to the sound of a door slam echoing in my head.

I shook my head to try and clear it but it had a detrimental effect forcing me to grab the wall to steady myself. I lumbered towards the door and pressed down on the handle but it was locked. I stayed there, head resting on it, fighting back my drunken state and listening to the voices from beyond the wooden barrier.

“...yeah! sure you don't. You were begging for it as I walked through the door.” a male voice sneered loudly.

“OK, OK” I heard my wife exclaim, “But don't rip the dress. My husband will be along soon...” My wife was trying to put authority into her voice but it wavered as her voice tapered off to a volume I couldn't hear. My head had cleared a bit, as the male voice demanded in a loud but sympathetic voice if he could just have one look at her breasts. I was about to bang on the door and demand access when to my surprise I hear my wife stress "...but no touching."

There was silence for a moment and then the shouting voices were replaced with normal tones, inaudible through the thick wooden door. I strained to hear as thoughts of my wife revealing her beautiful body to this man swam in my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by laughing voices from down the corridor and in panic at being seen listening at a door I ran for the bathroom. I sat there panting slightly, as breath became hard to take waiting for the voices to pass so I could put an end to this madness. What had I done? But the voices didn't pass and soon a knock at the door as a woman questioned "Is anyone in there?"

Shit! Shit! Shit! Maybe they'll go away and then the knock again as the handle was pushed down. “Just a minute” I whined. I turned on the tap and threw water over my face, my panic and confusion showing clearly from my reddened complexion.

“OK pull yourself together,” I said to myself as I stared into the face of this stranger in the mirror. I dried, straightened my clothes and moved boldly to the door.

As I stepped into the corridor I was greeted by three men and a woman she squeezed past me and quickly shut the door. I headed off towards the stairs concentrating on walking as soberly as I could but probably looking worse though my stiff posture. At the bottom of the stairs people milled in small groups talking and laughing. I knew none of them as this was my wife's invitation and I was a stranger. I grabbed another drink from a passing waiter’s tray and tried to sip it calmly waiting for the toilet goers to return. I was going to knock that door down, I growled to myself as the guilt of my invitation filled my mind. But my anger flagged as the thoughts of Gail exposing her body to that stranger brought activity back to my cock. I tried to be annoyed at the thoughts of what was going on but the picture of my wife tentatively lowering her dress to reveal her naked breasts to this lust filled man, just made my erection grow. I twisted and turned in an effort to hide it, sure that all could hear my thoughts, then scurried to a vacant chair at the foot of the stairs, placing a discarded menu card on my lap, and read intently.

The more I thought hurry up, the more my mind wandered to my wife lying on the bed slowly removing her clothes for this man the more turned on I became. Pressing down on my bulge only heightened the sensation as I desperately tried to interest myself in the menu for a meal I had already had. As I read it for what must have been the umpteenth time, glancing occasionally at the stairwell for signs of the returning couples, only the woman had come back down, A familiar voice interrupted.

“You were right!! What a fuckin’ woman. Hard to get started but loved it in the end! And wanted more!!”

It was he. I tried to stand but he subconsciously forced me to remain seated by his position. He had a story to tell and he wanted me to be the first to hear it. I wanted to stand and push him out the way, hit him, do something, but my legs were like jelly and I couldn't move.

He whispered with glee how she had really played hard to get under some pretence that her husband was coming and my heart sank, realizing I had let her down. But I listened like a child as he unraveled his tale of his conquest over this beautiful creature. He told how he got more and more turned on the more she resisted his advance, but how he eventually got her down to nothing but her panties and laughed as he explained how gullible she was to believe he just wanted to look and not touch.

He described the feel of the breasts I knew so well, how her nipples became erect as he tweaked and squeezed them. How she tried to pull away when he thrust her hand down the front of his trousers, but he held her wrist firm while he enjoyed the touch of her hand pressing hard on his cock. He recalled the event with every detail like he knew subconsciously that I wanted to know all.

He explained how she changed her objections when he told her he wanted to fuck her. She undid his trousers, he recounted, and took his cock in hand wrapping her fingers around its girth, massaging it gently with an expert touch as she leaned forward and took him into her mouth while he removed her panties.

“I nearly came” he grinned, and told he saw through her little game but how she stopped with a squeal spreading wide when he slipped his fingers between her legs and pumped them into her soft wet pussy.

I listened as he salivated over each action like a man that had hunted and returned home proudly with tales of great adventures and I sat, as would a little boy in awe. To listen to the seduction of my wife and how this man would tell his tale to me a stranger like we had been friends for life.

He said how her resolve had faded as he climbed between her already spread legs her thighs widening further as he took up a position above her. He swallowed the last of the wine in my glass and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He licked his lips with a momentary distant look as if recalling the events in his mind to ensure that they were indeed true. Then he continued with renewed passion at how at first the head of his cock seem to big to fit but as he pushed harder his pre-cum lubricated the entrance and her vaginal lips stretched to what seemed like their limits to reluctantly accept him. He said after one thrust how easily he slid in and out and how tight and wet she was. How it seemed to go on forever while she begged for him to fuck her harder as she came several times while he franticly pumped in and out of her the alcohol making him last three or four times long than normal. He guessed he had fuck her in any number of positions for over a half of hour. She was a wildcat and would be surprised if we hadn’t of heard her shrieks of pleasure all the way down here.

How as he finally came deep inside her she quivered and let out a loud gasp, wrapping her legs around his back and gripping his shoulders as her body tensed and shook. Then as he pulled his softening penis from its cum filled haven, another gasp escaped her lips and her hand clamped down between her legs, her legs shutting tight, as if to stop its contents from getting out. She then took him in her mouth sucking him clean desperately trying to get him ready to perform again.

His words became distant as I fought to comprehend the events that had been lain so descriptively before me. But reality hit me with a jolt as he slapped my arm and said. “You lost your place in line. When I opened the door to let you in and relieve me three other men were waiting their turns. I sat and watched as she wildly took on the next man expecting the action to get me hard, but I’m going to need another drink before taking her on a second time. If you hurry there should only be one or two ahead of you.” He snickered as he turned and wondered towards the bar. “That’s if no one else has shown up and the others aren’t already back in line. Save a place for me I’ll be up in a moment and bring a few others.”

I ran up the stairs two at a time, was I mad? Was I jealous? Was I sorry? Not at all, but I sure was horny. As I pushed back the partially opened door the light from the hall filled the darkened room and there naked on the bed was Gail a straddle another lover moving up and down on his cock as she leaned forward so he could suck on her nipples. She looked so beautiful, her hair in disarray and her body glistening with its thin gloss of perspiration. She opened her eyes, looking at me like a little girl that has just found her long lost puppy, and she smiled. My heart was racing and my cock aching as I quickly took a standing of where I stood in line. I found there were two ahead of me and Gail was now working feverishly on her fourth cock of the evening. She had assured them she would continue until her husband was ready for his turn. Upon hearing that I backed out of the room. The old man was right there is a wild crazy thrill in watcher her madly fuck others. I’ll check to see if he’s up for another round as I retrieve my video camera from the car.