I'll Be There at 9

Story Info
There are consequences for not following instructions.
1.1k words
4.47
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text was very specific. You would be there at 9:00 and I was to answer the door wearing only your new birthday plug.

9:05 I'm nervously watching out the window as any vehicle turns onto the street

9:07 Fear that you'd changed your mind

9:10 Think I'm being stupid for actually thinking that we'd fuck again

9:13 Put on a robe and turn on the TV

9:18 A bang on the front door, I see you through the glass and whip open the door

You handed me a coffee and sheepishly smiled. "The line up at Timmy's was longer than I expected."

Your smile fades, "My instructions were specific."

"I got cold waiting."

"You had warning when I knocked."

"I'm sorry Master." Dropping to my knees I grab your zipper.

You put down the coffees and pull me up. Pinning me against the wall, you growl in my ear "It's time for your punishment."

"Yes Master," was the only response I could give.

Smiling, I couldn't wait to be punished. I starting getting wet just thinking about your cock in my mouth and all of the other the other pleasures that your punishments brought to my body. Knowing this, you changed it up.

"Today we're going to switch it up. You're not following instructions today. You will be giving the instructions. I'm not going to do anything to your body until you state it out loud. If you want your nipples twisted and sucked on because you were disobedient you need to tell me that's what should happen. If you want your ass smacked until it is bright red and throbbing, you need to say it out loud. If you think it is punishment to be chocked by my cock while I face fuck you. You should say it without mumbling."

I try reaching out to touch you.

You stepped back. "What are you asking for my Pet?"

"I want you to take charge again Master."

"Not until you tell me your punishment is over."

With a big sigh I say, "Master, I want you to stick your rock-hard cock down my throat until I gag on it."

"That wasn't so hard was it my Pet."

"Not yet Master," I mumble with a mouth full of hardening cock.

"Pardon me?"

With your cock slipping momentarily from my mouth, "The bedroom is on the right, Master."

"That's what I thought you said," the smile returning to your face. My sass, within reason, was one of the things that you loved about me.

This was a punishment! In everyday life I was the one to give instruction and take charge of the day-to day bullshit. My time with you allowed me to focus on pleasing you, anticipating your needs but following your direction. My insecurities were taking over. I was already spiraling from your late arrival; now having to vocalize what I wanted instead of taking care of you was going to send me into a full-blown panic attack.

"May I undress you Master?"

"You may."

You could tell by the tone in my voice, neither of us would enjoy your lesson. You know I like to over think when we don't spend time together, always thinking the worst. Not understanding that you need the release and our time as much as I did. This was your break from reality as well.

From the end of the bed, you watched as I finished folding the last article of clothing and gently placing it on the chair. You told me to kneel on the floor in front of you.

"You disobeyed my direct order. There needs to be a consequence. I'll give you two choices. First choice, you can tell me step by step what you'd like me to do to you. Second choice, I get dressed and leave. I won't be back in town for at least another month. You are wasting our time."

Reaching for your cock, you brush my hand away. "Use your words."

"I want you to hold my head in place while I suck your cock. I want to feel you get hard in my mouth," I stammer sullenly.

"You see my Pet; everything will be just fine. You know you can do this. Just whisper in my ear what should happen next."

I start to suck on your cock that my mood had softened. Testing the waters, I asked, "Master, my knees are hurting. Can we lie on the bed beside each other?"

"Yes."

You try to help me up as you are sliding back. I try standing at the same time. We bump heads and our momentum sends us both onto the bed, me landing on you, both of us laughing. I stay there for a moment enjoying your arms around me. In the stillness I can feel your cock rubbing up and down my thigh as you breathe.

I whisper in your ear, asking to ride on the huge hardness I had created. It feels so good to be filled so full. I grab your hands and place them on my tits. You move them away and raise your eyebrow at me.

"Master, will you please pinch & twist my nipples?"

Your hands return, eager to start my request. I lean forward and whisper, "I also want you to suck on them," as I use a nipple to trace the outline of your lips.

You lunge forward grabbing my nipple with your teeth causing me to squeal out in surprise and a little bit of pain.

Feeling more comfortable, I asked for you to play with my plug. I'm feeling a little bolder now.

"Master, I want to turn around & ride you backwards."

It took me a moment to get into position. Once I was used to your huge cock wedged into me that way, I wanted you to squeeze my ass & guide the motion of my hips. My orgasm hits me like a freight train.

Without thinking you smacked my ass and said "I never told you to cum."

My moaning and pulsing all over your dick makes you cum too. Pretending to be mad you told me to lick up all the mess I'd made. Once finished, we spoon, but not for long. I could feel your cock harden and press against my plug as you teased my nipples.

With a crack of your hand on my ass you say, "Up on all fours my Pet, I need that ass."

Inwardly smiling, I know my punishment is over and we can get back to how things are meant to be.