I'll Be Watching You

Story Info
A man can dream, can't he?
1.4k words
3.76
31k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The DM
The DM
1 Followers

He had been watching her for about a month now. She was a brunette, 18, 5'2, about 110 pounds with huge tits. Today she was wearing that tight blue spaghetti strap top that he liked. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a purple scrunchie, and she was wearing one of those frayed-bottom denim skirts that only went about halfway down her thigh, revealing a nice amount of her appealing legs. Class has just ended, and she was talking with her friends by the parking lot. One by one, her friends were picked up, until only she remained. Perfect.

He parked the car and retrieved some things from the glove compartment. He clambered out of the car and approached where she was seated. No one else was in sight as he walked up behind her. She was writing something down in a notebook as he came closer, completely oblivious to his presence. In one quick motion he had the knife against her throat and his other hand covered her mouth with a chloroform-laced- cloth. The cloth muffled her scream as he leaned close to her ear, whispering,

"Stay calm and quiet or I might have to cut that pretty little head off."

She stopped resisting as the chemicals in the cloth began taking effect. Her eyelids drooped, and then closed completely. He picked her up and grabbed her notebooks, carrying them to his car and tossing her in the trunk, along with the notebooks. He drove out to the cabin he had discovered a few years back in the forest.

Carrying her inside, he laid her out on the bed and retrieved some ropes and a ball gag from a nearby cabinet. He tied her limp form spread-eagle to the bedposts. Pulling open her mouth, he stuck the ball in her mouth, then lifted her head up and tied the ends behind her head. He let her head fall back onto the bed as he took the knife out again. He slid it up the center of her shirt, cutting it open. Slicing apart the shoulder straps, he pulled off her shirt, revealing two enormous tits contained by a lacy pink bra. He began tracing a line from her navel up to her sternum with the tip of the knife, until he got to the bra. Hooking the blade under the bra, he yanked up, causing the bra to pop open, releasing the two gigantic mounds of flesh. He tossed the ruined bra onto the chair as well, and turned back in time to see her eyelids begin to flutter open.

She looked around, her eyes widening as she realized her predicament. She began to scream into the ball gag, and he just smiled. He disrobed and climbed on to the bed, sitting on top of her stomach. His weight forced the air out of her as his flaccid dick flopped down between her breasts. He grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them a couple times. He began kneading them as his dick extended. He leaned forward and licked her cheek as his erection grew to its full 9 inches.

"So, bitch. Ever been tit fucked?"

She vigorously shook her head no. He pushed her globes of flesh together over his cock and began thrusting back and forth with his hips. He clenched her boobs hard as the first of many climaxes that night approached, and she squealed in pain as he fired strings of cum onto her face.

He then grabbed her hair as his dick went limp and pulled her head close to his crotch.

"Time to suck it, slut."

He undid the ball gag and she spit it out of her mouth, then clamped her jaw shut and turned her head away. He laughed at her attempts to avoid his dick and yanked her hair hard.

"Wrong choice, bitch."

He turned her head back towards his flaccid cock and grabbed her jaw. Prying it open, he shoved his limp dick inside.

"Best option for you now is to suck like your life depended on it. Especially since it does. Maybe if you're good, I'll forgive your previous error."

She gave in and began sucking on the growing cock in her mouth, moving her mouth back and forth, and occasionally running her tongue down the length of it. He waited until he was fully erect again, then pulled out of her mouth. Taking the knife again, he slashed open her skirt, revealing a pair of lacy pink panties that matched the bra. She began to scream again, and started to thrash about. With his free hand, he punched her hard in the stomach, forcing the wind out of her. Turning back to the lacy panties, he cut those off as well, then positioned himself with his dick between her legs, rubbing the tip up and down her pussy lips.

Despite herself, her body began to react to the stimulation and she could feel herself getting wet. He continued teasing her with the head of his cock, which was now pulsing with desire. He began to push himself into her tight twat, and she began to yell again.

"Please, don't do it! I'm still a virgin, please, no!"

"Well, you say you don't want to, but your body certainly seems to want me in it, you slut. You certainly do have the tight little cunt here, don't you. I might want to keep you for some time yet."

Upon finishing that comment, he grabbed both of her breasts and thrust himself inside her pussy. She was so tight, he felt like he would cum instantly, but he had enough self control that he would keep going for a little while yet. As he pushed himself deeper, he felt something halt his progress.

"Ah, so you are a virgin. Well, fancy that. I guess there was still one around. Not any longer though."

He squeezed her breasts hard as he thrust forward with his hips, breaking through her cherry. She screamed at the pain as he shoved himself all the way in. She could feel the head of his dick pushing against the back of her cervix as he paused, then began pulling himself back out. He pulled his dick out almost all the way, and then thrust in again as hard as he could, causing her to buck and scream again. He shoved the ball gag back in her mouth, and then continued to fuck her with alternating hard and gentle thrusts. She could feel an orgasm building and she began to moan with the pleasure as the heat increased even more in her crotch. She came just as he did, her vaginal muscles milking all they could out of his dick. He pulled his spent cock out of her no longer virgin cunt with a slight ‘pop' sound and smiled down at her.

She couldn't believe it. She had just been raped, and her body had reacted to it with pleasure. He sat on her stomach again, and pulled her head up, removing the gag.

"Now clean me off, bitch."

Before she could do anything, he shoved his limp member into her mouth again and began thrusting in and out. He continued skull-fucking her until he fired cum down her throat, causing her to choke. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and clamped his hand over her face, forcing her to swallow the hot cum. He then stuck the ball gag back in her mouth and left the room.

He returned a while later carrying a tray with some sandwiches and water. Removing the gag, he let her eat a little. When she refused more, he set the tray aside and put the gag back in. He then grabbed her left tit and began playing with it, then leaned over and began to suck on the nipple. She began to squirm and he looked up at her. She looked at him pleadingly, hoping that he still might let her go. He grinned.

"Begging with your eyes? I know what you're begging for, like a bitch in heat."

He got back on top of the bed and returned to playing with her breasts, stimulating both nipples on top of the huge mounds. He then moved to the foot of the bed and began licking her pussy. While he used his tongue to play with her clitoris, she was getting wet again. He repositioned himself to give her another good fucking, lined his dick up against her cunt, and thrust himself in again. As he was about to come to another climax…

‘Honk!'

He jerked awake, looking around. He was sitting in his car in the school parking lot. He had fallen asleep while watching the girls walk past again. He looked over at the table where she would get picked up after school each day and smiled; waiting for the day his fantasy would come true.

The DM
The DM
1 Followers