I'll Bet You a Latte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you need to know for now is that enough happened for me to lose the bet," Chris assured them.

"And when do you see him again?" Denise wanted to know.

"I think next weekend."

"Good. Where?" Carol said.

"He invited me to his place this time."

Both of Chris' friends smiled broadly at the news. Denise said what Carol was probably thinking: "No more foreplay. This sounds like the real thing."

Chris let a coy grin cross her face. "Don't know. I guess we'll find out."

Jeff had promised dinner at his favorite restaurant so Chris wore a dress that he instantly approved of the moment she arrived. Her eyes seemed bigger and brighter than he remembered and the soft, red lipstick made her lips especially tempting. They hugged briefly and spent less than half an hour chatting before leaving for dinner.

The restaurant was well hidden in a fashionable mall and far exceeded Chris' routine chain restaurant ambiance. It could even be called romantic and Jeff could tell she was slightly nervous at first. He kept his conversation light and cheerful and Chris quickly was at ease, even to the point of scolding him playfully for his wandering eyes whenever an attractive young woman walked past.

After the meal, he surprised her by tolerating stops in several women's dress shops and accessory stores. He never left her side and stood close enough on most occasions to let their bodies touch. Chris eventually submitted and reached for his hand as they walked back to his car.

She politely declined his offer for a drink when they were back inside his house. Chris watched him moving about the kitchen, thinking back to the evening in her condo. This time, she remained comfortably on the couch with her legs crossed when he returned. He looked very appealing in his dress shirt and pants; casual and sporty. She decided at that point that, if it was left up to her, she wouldn't leave without getting him in bed.

They agreed on which HBO movie to watch and settled onto the couch next to each other.

"I'm really glad Denise sent me your picture," Jeff said a while later.

"I'm glad you wrote back," she replied. "Denise could have kept you all to herself, which would have suited you just fine, I'm sure."

"She was really nice when I met her. But I'm OK the way it worked out."

Chris was leaning on his shoulder a few minutes later when he asked, "Did they interrogate you about our first date?"

"Of course. I only told them enough to pique their interest," she said. "We were in a damn Starbucks, after all."

"If it had been private, would you have told them everything."

After a momentary pause, Chris said, "Yeah. Probably. Denise called it foreplay. I'm pretty sure it was more than that."

Jeff smiled and put his hand on her bare thigh. "I hope so. I enjoyed it, I know that."

A brief silence was broken when Chris said, "I still owe you."

"I wasn't keeping score."

"I am. You need to tell me how we can even things up," Chris told him.

"Anything?" Jeff said, looking at her carefully.

Chris frowned. "Within reason. And just the two of us."

Jeff laughed. "You read my mind."

When he didn't respond for a minute or two, Chris said, "Well?"

"Come to my bedroom and I'll make my request. OK?"

Chris managed a grin despite her pounding heart and fragile nerves. She nodded.

Jeff slid off the couch and reached out both hands. She took them and he pulled her to him. They kissed lightly and with her hand in his they walked towards the bedroom.

It had been way too long since Chris was in this situation and she wished she knew how to deal with it better than she was at that moment. Chris wanted to be the mature woman in total command of herself with any guy. But it just wasn't happening with Jeff. She wanted him so desperately that her mind didn't want to function. It was all instinct.

Jeff's bedroom was huge and uncommonly neat...for a man. The colors were primarily earth tones, including the rug and walls. Only the bedspread and curtains offered a splash of subdued color.

Amidst it all, Chris realized that only she and Jeff mattered. Nothing about the surroundings would affect whether they were compatible or not. Soon, she would know if sex with him was as plain as the rug or as vibrant as the bedspread.

"Remember how you touched me in your kitchen?" Jeff asked when they stood next to the bed.

"Yes," she nearly whispered.

"Do that again."

Her hand was on the front of his pants almost before he said it. He wasn't as hard as before, but she could still easily make out his sizeable cock. The thin material of his dress pants made it an effortless job. They kissed, but not much more than a meeting of the lips. Even so, Chris felt him growing bigger.

Without asking, she used both hands to open his belt and unbutton his pants. Chris pulled down the zipper and let the pants fall down his long legs. Now their kiss was more passionate and her hand sought out his much thicker and longer erection. He wore tight briefs and she glanced down at the obvious outline of his cock.

"Let me undress you," she said before kneeling down to remove his shoes, socks and pants.

Then her attention returned to his crotch and she ran her fingers all across the front of his underwear. Still kneeling, she leaned forward and put her lips where she knew the head of his cock was. With little kisses, she worked her way down to his balls.

Finally, she pulled down on the briefs and revealed the fully erect shaft. It was stiff enough to remain upright as she removed his underwear and the bottom of his shirt threatened to hide the cock from her. As soon as his briefs were set aside, she pushed the shirt away and put her lips on his cock for the first time.

Chris felt the cock twitch when her tongue touched it. She licked the entire length of it and kissed the tip teasingly several times. Chris looked up one time and saw the look of lust on Jeff's face right before opening her lips and taking him inside her mouth.

She expertly sucked on the cock for only an instant, not wanting to spoil the main course that was sure to come. As she stood in front of Jeff again, she began to take off his shirt. Soon, he was naked.

"What else?" she asked quietly.

"Turn around."

Chris complied with his order and felt his hands on her hips. Jeff's fingers began to pull up on the dress, collecting it in his large hands until the hem was within his grasp and her panties came into view.

"I want you, Chris," he said.

Chris sighed when his hands slid down the front of her panties.

"Can I have more than your tongue this time?" Chris asked.

"Whatever you want."

She reached around and found his rigid cock. Jeff let go of her dress and reached for the top of the zipper at the back of her neck. Chris stroked him harder as the zipper opened. Then she let go and Jeff slid the dress off her shoulders. More and more of her flawless skin was exposed until the dress was at her waist. After a brief delay, he let it fall to the floor.

Jeff immediately wrapped his arms around her and Chris felt his erection against the top of her ass. He put his hands on her bra and began a gentle caressing of her full breasts. His fingers found the softest flesh inside the bra and didn't stop until he contacted her nipples.

Before long he was unhooking the bra and taking it off. His hands cupped her bare breasts and squeezed them until Chris moaned. His cock ground into her ass and she responded by pushing back against it. Jeff pulled and twisted her nipples much to Chris' delight and her audible clues told him she was almost ready.

He removed her panties quickly before standing up, asking her to face him, and taking a few seconds to admire her nudity. Chris couldn't remember the last time she started sex outside of the bed and felt awkward not knowing what to do next. Luckily, Jeff was in the same boat and they ending up laughing after holding each other and ungracefully tumbling onto the bedspread.

Soon, they were a tangle of arms and legs, lustfully rolling and kissing and groping each other's naked body. Neither one had a real preference what position they ended up in, as long as intercourse was involved. Jeff returned often to Chris' breasts and Chris found her hand almost permanently attached to his large cock.

At one point, Chris was on her stomach with Jeff on top, eagerly staring down at her tight ass. He put his cock on top of her crack and slowly let it glide up and down.

"This is very tempting," he told her.

"Pretty soon I'll be ready to agree to anything," she replied over her shoulder.

Jeff lowered himself onto her back and said, "Then maybe we should settle on a position."

"Maybe if you weren't laying on me..."

Jeff smiled and pushed himself up. Chris rolled onto her back with him still hovering over her.

"I'm somewhat traditional. Now fuck me. Please," she begged.

Traditional was fine with Jeff. Chris spread her legs and he put his cock at the entrance to her moist pussy. She used a hand to guide him and their eyes met. Jeff felt the head of his cock enter her, and they watched each other as they both felt it plunge deeper and deeper.

Finally, Chris closed her eyes and let out a deep moan.

Jeff was slow and steady at first, sometimes stopping when he was completely inside her to lean down and suck on a breast. When he did, he felt the muscles of her pussy tighten around his cock. Then he would begin his rhythmic pumping once more.

Chris draped her legs around Jeff's waist and let her heels rest softly on the top of his ass. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her so that he could penetrate her even farther. She gave her approval with quiet urgings that came a little more unevenly amidst her heavier breathing.

Before long, they were swaying side to side and even laying on their sides while Jeff continued to fuck Chris. The intensity increased with each new position and new portions of Chris' pussy being contacted by Jeff's cock. He saw her nipples expand and her otherwise orderly hair start to dishevel on the bed. Her legs tightened their grip. His cock thrust into her harder and faster.

They ended up with Chris on her back again and her legs stretched out and her knees slightly bent.

"Just like that. Harder," she pleaded.

Nearly silent grunts began to emerge from deep inside Jeff as his need to cum grew greater and greater. Chris' moans joined the new sounds and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Together, they waited until their orgasms were imminent.

Jeff preferred to wait until his partner started before he came, but he wasn't sure how long he could wait with Chris' pussy continuing to squeeze him like a hand. Thus, he was very happy to hear the telltale signs of her impending climax. He felt her body stiffen and react the way it had when he was in her kitchen.

Then, almost suddenly, she exploded in a series of whimpers that could not be mistaken for anything except an orgasm. Jeff concentrated on letting himself go and, within seconds, sensed his balls sending the first stream of cum through his cock.

With a loud groan, he slammed into Chris' pussy and let his cock begin to empty itself. She cried out, asking for more and more of his cock while the two of them came together. The headboard smacked against the wall in the distinctive thud of good sex, but neither of them paid much attention. Lost in prolonged orgasms, nothing else around them seemed to matter.

Jeff's cock started to soften a few seconds before Chris concluded her delightful shaking. They collapsed without a sound and permitted their bodies to recover slowly. Chris lightly slapped Jeff's hand when it sought out her tit.

"Greedy," she said playfully.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes."

She kissed him on the side of the face. "Ten?"

###

Denise and Carol sat back on the couch in Chris' condo, knowing they would never be able to get any more out of her than the briefest of details she already provided, hinting at a scene much hotter than she was willing to admit.

"Please tell me you didn't stop after one," Denise wanted to know.

Chris tilted her head and purposely avoided direct eye contact with Denise, but the curl of her lips gave her away. She only admitted, "He surprised me."

"Damn it, Chris. When are you two getting married?" Carol asked.

Chris chuckled. "Oh, it's going to take more than two dates to decide that."

"Don't wear him out before you even get him home," Denise warned.

Chris glanced at her and said, "Are you suggesting we cancel the week-long trip we have planned for next month?"

Her two friends stared at her with wide eyes and looks of disbelief. Once they recovered, they listened to Chris' description of the vacation she and Jeff had agreed upon during one of the few lulls that night, huddled under his bedspread.

12