I'll Do Anything...

Story Info
Separated wife is desperate to get husband back.
6k words
3.5
208.7k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will do anything to get him back!

My marriage had become a sham. We hadn't had sex for years, we argued all the time and she did nothing around the house. Eventually I plucked up the courage and left. I then spent a few blissful weeks in rented accommodation seeing my mates when I wanted and enjoying myself. Unknown to me Jackie was distraught and was desperate to get me back. She contacted the wives of some of my friends and begged them for help. Although they had never really liked her they were worried that Jackie might do something drastic if I didn't go back to her. They apparently chatted to her for ages and decided that I should go back if Jackie sincerely meant to change her attitude towards me. When they first contacted me I said that I didn't believe that Jackie would change her ways so I was not interested in going back to her. They realised that Jackie would have to work hard to convince me that she was really sorry and intended to change her ways so, unbeknown to me, they got together with Jackie and came up with a plan to convince me.

It was nearly two weeks later that Paul, my best mate, called for me and asked me to come round with him to meet Jackie. I took some persuading but I eventually went.

When we arrived I was surprised to see that there were several cars there.

'What's going on?' I asked, 'who else is here?'

'All will be explained in good time,' Paul answered. I then followed him in expecting to be almost knocked over by my kids. But there were no kids. There were however three of my mates, four if you count Paul and their wives or girlfriends and Jackie.

'Well this is a surprise,' I stated somewhat bemused.

'Well,' Grace started, 'Jackie has managed to convince some of us that she is desperately sorry for the abysmal way that she has treated you and intends to change her ways. We are all here to help her do the more difficult and important job of convincing you.'

'That will take some doing,' I stated.

'We realise that,' Grace continued, ' and so does Jackie, but after today I think you will be convinced.' There was then some shuffling around. The four girls sat on the sofa facing Jackie, who stood in the middle of the room. I was requested to sit in the armchair to the left of the sofa. The rest of the lads sat on an assortment of chairs on the right of the sofa.

'Ok lets get started,' Jo stated. 'Jackie we believe that you are truly sorry about your treatment of Martin.'

'I am,' Jackie replied.

'You have repeatedly said that you will do anything to get him back,' Grace stated.

'I have,'

'Will you accept this courts right to punish you for your treatment of Martin and to establish rules for your future behaviour towards him?' Sarah asked.

'I do accept this courts authority,' by now I was wondering what on earth was going to happen.

'Charge one,' Tracy stated, 'you have consistently failed to maintain a reasonably tidy house despite never going to work and that Martin has had to a unreasonable amount to keep the house running despite working very long hours.'

'How do you plead?' asked Sarah.

'Guilty,' Jackie responded.

'This court accepts your guilty plea and here by punishes you,' Jo stated, 'to the removal of one item of clothing and 30 minutes in the stocks. What stocks I wondered and thought there is no way she will accept the removal of any clothing. She wouldn't even let me see her changing for the last few years.

'I didn't think they would be that sort of punishments,' Jackie pleaded.

'You either obey or we forget the whole thing and Martin is proved right in that you aren't truly sorry and will not change your ways,' Grace stated firmly.

'I suppose I will have to as I did say ANYTHING,' Jackie said to my amazement. She then slowly removed her tee shirt and dropped it to the floor. She stood facing the caught with her breast now only covered by her 36D functional, plain white bra. Paul stepped forward and took a photo of her as she stood there. 'Hey that's not on!' Jackie moaned.

'Pictures are required to evidence that the punishment has been carried out and to remind you of them to help you amend your ways.' Jo stated.

'Charge two,' Grace stated, 'despite Martin earning all the money you have moaned at him spending any and only ever brought the cheapest possible goods.'

'How do you plead? Asked Sarah.

'Guilty,' Jackie stated.

'This court accepts your guilty plea and here by punishes you,' Helen stated, 'to the removal of one further item of clothing and 30 minutes in the stocks. Jackie looked a bit surprised but didn't object this time. She just unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. I wasn't surprise to see that she was wearing, as usual, a very large pair of passion-killing, white, cotton knickers. Paul again stepped forward and took a picture. I realised that I my cock was becoming hard and I had to adjust it.

'Charge three,' Jo stated, 'You have been a poor mother and role model to your children,'

'How do you plead? Asked Sarah.

'Guilty,' Jackie stated.

'This court accepts your guilty plea and here by punishes you,' Helen stated, 'to the removal of one further item of clothing and 30 minutes in the stocks.'

'Hang on that's too much!' Jackie pleaded.

'OK, that's it lets go home.' Grace said.

'Oh... if I have to I have to,' Jackie muttered. She then put her hand behind her back and undid her bra. She let if fall to the ground revealing her large white tits with their partially erect dark red nipples. Paul took another photo.

'To the stocks,' Jo stated. Stuart and Kevin then took one of Jackie's arms and led her out of the front door. Jackie struggled a little but to no avail. They stood her by the cherry tree in our front lawn and then took her arms back and tied them so they were around the tree. They then sat her on a plastic box. Kevin brought out a plank with two pairs of handcuffs attached to it. With Paul's help he put the handcuffs around Jackie's ankles these held her legs about 3 feet apart. Stuart then secured the plank to the ground with steaks at a distance that meant Jackie's body was stretched gently out with her bottom just resting on the box. Tracy then blindfolded Jackie as Sarah and Grace brought out a sign that said:

'1) I have consistently failed to maintain a reasonably tidy house despite never going to work.

2) Despite Martin earning all the money you have moaned at him spending any and only ever brought the cheapest possible goods.

3) I have been a poor mother and role model to my children,

I accept this punishment in an attempt to persuade my husband to come back to me.'

They hammered it into the ground beside her. Just before we went inside Paul took another picture of her stretched out with her large milky white breasts on open view, only her knickers to cover her dignity and unable to see anybody around her. As we left her for 1½ hours it began to pour with rain; making us all hurry into the dry.

I watched through the window as the rain continued to pour onto her bound body. The cold rain made her nipples hard and her hair was matted and water was dripping down her face. I then noticed that her sensible white cotton knickers had become sodden and therefore almost transparent so her large mass of pubes was clear to see.

I drank a beer and looked outside again. A few of the local teenagers had gathered and were laughing at her. A couple of eggs had been thrown at her. One had cracked on top of her head its contents were running over her dripping wet hair. The other had cracked on her left breast and was dripping from her nipple. Then a dog wandered over to Jackie and much to her disgust and every body else's amusement it licked the egg from her breast then cocked its leg and pissed over her.

There was a little shoving and laughter in the group of on lookers and then one of them came forward, somewhat nervously, and grabbed Jackie's right breast and squeezed it. A game of dare had started. After some more laughter a second youth came up and fondled both her breasts to cheers from the mob. Another lad was then pushed forward. He looked very nervous. Each time the stakes got higher. He approached Jackie and then looked back towards the mob. There was a shout of, 'Go on!' he turned back and gave her pussy mound a quick rub to a roar of approval. There was only one lad and one lass left that hadn't had a turn. The lad was pushed forward. He didn't hang about. He just walked up to Jackie and put his hands inside her knickers and pulled out some pubes, which he took back to his mates. It was the girl's turn she was understandably reluctant but the lads were not going to let her get away with it. I opened the window so that I could hear them.

'Your turn, Abbey,'

'I'm not doing it even if it is a dare,' Abbey replied.

'We all have,' the lad that plucked some pubes stated.

'No,' Abbey replied.

'Look you know our rules,' the lad, obviously the leader, said ' If you refuse a dare you have a forfeit. So it is either her knickers down so we can see her cunt or yours,'

'You wouldn't,' Abbey protested.

'Are you daring me?'

'Ok...Ok I'll do it.' She then slowly approached Jackie. She looked back at the mob pleadingly to no avail. With a shrug she grabbed the top of Jackie's knickers and yanked them down to a big cheer. The mob then ran off leaving Jackie with her knickers around her thighs.

As her time was almost up we went to come back out. Just as I went to open the door I saw a car I recognised pull up. It was Jackie's mother, Val. She saw Jackie's situation and instead of being shocked she read the sign and laughed. She then went back to the car. I thought she was just going to drive off but no she came back with a couple of eggs one she cracked and let drip over her breasts the other she cracked onto her wet matted pubes. She then pulled her knickers up over the broken shell and to my amazement gave her now panty covered mound a good rub. She then continued and came to the door.

'I see you are having a good time,' she said as I let her in. ' I don't blame you she deserves everything she gets for her behaviour over the last few years.'

'We are just about to release her,' I said. With that we all trouped out. Paul took a couple of photos of her one, I am sure was a close up of her cunt. We released her and took her into the back garden.

'Take your knickers off and we will hose you down then you can come inside,' Grace instructed. Jackie started to object then decided not to. Probably realising it wasn't worth it, as they were not concealing anything. She slipped them off and I turned the hose on. I took great pleasure running the freezing water over her naked body. I noticed that the cold rain had caused her nipples to harden. As I squirted the hose over them they hardened still further till they looked painfully hard. I then ran the hose down her body and she squealed, but didn't turn away, as the water jet hit her cunt. I suddenly realised I was incredibly turned on and this was no longer the same Jackie that I had left a few months ago. That one was moaning and boring we had had no sexual activity for three or four years and would not even change with me in the room. This was like the girl I fell in love with fun loving and daring in fact even that girl would not have liked being naked in front of eight fully dressed friends but this 'Changed?' Jackie seemed to be enjoyed almost turned on by it. Perhaps I should give things a second go. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jo speaking,

'I think she is clean now and can come in.'

'Uh... Yes...yes of course,' I mumbled as I came back to my senses. I turned the hose of and to my amazement as Jackie came past me her hand squeezed my aching hard on through my trousers and she winked at me.

Once inside Jackie was given a towel and a few moments to dry off and a stiff drink then the court reconvened with Jackie now standing naked before it.

'We have so far considered the faults that you admitted to this court we now need to address some of Martin's complaints,' Grace informed Jackie. 'You will not be surprised to hear that these are almost exclusively about sex or should I say the lack of it.'

'Firstly Martin complains that you do not look after yourself properly, in that you often wear the same bra for weeks, you frequently have skid marks in your knickers and hardly ever trim your pubes amongst other things,' Jo stated.

'Well looking at that untamed mass of pubes we can tell you never trim them when was the last time?' Tracy asked.

'Eh... I cannot remember.' Jackie replied.

'What about the rest of it how do you plead?' Grace asked.

'Eh... Guilty,' Jackie stated looking very embarrassed.

'To be truthful we didn't believe this charge so we will have to confer over the punishment,' commented Jo. The girls conferred for a while then came to a decision.

'We have decided that you are to have your pubes shaved off totally as a suitable punishment and as your mother is partially responsible, as she brought you up, she is to do the shaving.'

'What!' Jackie pleaded until that moment she hadn't noticed that her mum was in the room. 'My pubes being shaved off I agree is reasonable but I can't let my mother do it.'

'You have no choice,' Jo stated, 'that is the court decision.'

'I'm not too happy about it either,' Val stated, 'but under the circumstances I suppose I must.' Jackie relented and looked resigned to her punishment. Scissors and shaving equipment was rapidly found. Jackie lay down on a towel and Val started to trim her pubes with the scissors. After a short while the curls were gone and only stubble remained. Val then smeared shaving foam over her daughters mound and then started shave off the stubble. All the time Paul continued to take photos. Soon Jackie's mound was smooth and all that remained were the hairs around her vaginal lips. To do these, without cutting the skin and much to Jackie's horror, Val had to manipulate the labia.

'How can I shave those last few?' Val queried pointing to a few awkwardly placed hairs.

'You will have to insert two fingers into her vagina so that you can stretch that section,' I suggested. Both Jackie and Val looked mortified but to her credit Val inserted two fingers and completed the shaving. When she removed the fingers it was obvious to all that Jackie was fairly stimulated as they were covered in pussy juice.

The shaving equipment was then tidied away and the trail recommenced.

'Is it true to say that you have not allowed Martin to have sex with you for about 3 years?' Sarah inquired.

'Eh... I suppose it must be about that long or longer,' Jackie replied some what embarrassed.

'We all know that most men say they don't get enough,' Jo stated. 'But most women think that once or twice a week is about right.'

'We didn't believe Martin when he told us this,' Grace said, 'I think that fact alone deserves an immediate punishment.' She then nodded towards Rolly. He then moved a chair into the middle of the room. Mounted vertically on the seat of the chair was an 6" vibrator. Rolly turned it on. 'You must sit on the chair, with the Vibrator inside you, whilst we continue with the rest of your trial.'

'You cannot be serious,' Jackie wailed, 'I have never used something like that in private let alone in front of 8 or 9 people!'

'Don't you see Jackie,' Grace said, 'we are now at the real big issues as to why Martin left you and if you really want him back you have to show that things have really changed.'

'This is for you love,' Jackie said looking straight into my eyes. Then to my amazement she moved over to the chair she lowered her self so the buzzing vibrator was near to her surprisingly swollen and moist vaginal lips. With one hand she spread the lips and looking straight at me began to slide slowly down on to it. Paul took several photos as she inserted the toy. She managed to get it half way in first time and then rose a little and bobbed down again. After 3 or 4 of these fucking motions she managed to get it fully inserted and sat slightly awkwardly on the chair. I had to adjust my aching cock and could see large bulges in all the blokes' trousers, especially Paul's. Even the girls were looking a little flushed.

The final charge is that not only did you refuse Martin any sexual contact you refused to change with him in the room, you would not let him even put his arm round you in bed and even objected if he resorted to jacking off!' Jo stated.

'How do you plead?' Sarah asked.

'G...g...guilty,' Jackie replied.

'That is unbelievable!' Grace commented, 'No wonder Martin left.'

'You are hereby sentenced to our ultimate punishment and test of whether you have changed your attitude.' Jo stated. 'The names of all the lads, apart from Martin will be put in a hat. In a second hat will be a forfeit card. They will say, Blow job, Fuck or both. You are to pull out the name of the lad then the forfeit card. You are then to carry out the forfeit until he cums.'

'My god,' Jackie pleaded, ' even in the best of times Martin never came in my mouth,'

'Here is your chance to prove you have changed,' Jo stated calmly.

'And you must swallow,' Grace added.

'I have come this far there is no point in turning back,' Jackie stated. She then took the first card: 'Stuart.' I knew that she had never really liked Stuart, as he was too arrogant. She then took the second card: 'Blow job.' Stuart came forward slowly removing his tee shirt. He then slowly undid his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor before stepping out of them. He then stood right in front of Jackie and pushed his boxer shorts down to reveal his rigid, 6" dick. To my amazement Jackie didn't hesitate, despite still being impaled on the vibrator, she took his cock, the first apart from mine in her life, in her hand and gave it a few rubs and then slipped her lips over it. The forward motion caused her body to move forward and thee vibrator to slip out a little. Rapidly she began to use a fucking motion on Stuart's straining prick. As her mouth moved down his dick the vibrator slipped further and further out until as her nose headed towards his pubes and his dick was almost 2" deep in her throat, the vibrator was on the verge of plopping out. As her mouth moved back up his twitching penis the vibrator was once more fully impaled.

It was not long till this fucking action took its toll. Jackie was panting and squirming on the vibrator as she neared orgasm and Stuart was straining not to cum. Paul was still taking pics of all the action. Stuart gave way first and started to pump spunk into Jackie's mouth for the first time in her life. To her credit she swallowed a few times but there was too much and some dribbled out of the side of her mouth. Stuart slowly pulled his semi limp cock out of her mouth. It glistened with Jackie's saliva and traces of spunk still remained.

'Well done,' Jo, Stuart's wife, commented 'but you need to clean it up. To her credit Jackie just took his cock in her hand and began to lick any remaining traces of spunk from it. It didn't take long until Stuart's dick showed no signs of having just cum.

'Next card,' Grace instructed. Jackie took out the next card: 'Kevin' she then took a forfeit card: 'Blow job.' Having just swallowed spunk for the first time she was going to have to repeat the exercise.

Kevin wasted no time and dropped his trousers and pants revealing, his rampant cock. It was a little longer than Stuart's, approximately 7", but very thin. He stood straight in front of Jackie. She went to lean forward and give him the same treatment as Stuart. Kev wasn't having any of it. Her pushed her back into the chair and started to fuck her mouth. He wasn't gentle and his cock wasn't just popping an inch or two into her mouth but being thrust almost its entire length down her throat. He had both hands behind her head preventing her from moving away. It was obvious that Jackie was gagging and struggling to breath when he shoved his cock down her throat but Kevin remained unabashed and just kept fucking her mouth. Fortunately for Jackie he didn't last long. The pleasure and previous visual stimulation soon had him straining not to cum. Then, with a deep groan, he pushed his cock ball deep into her mouth and obviously began to pump his seed down her throat. Jackie had no choice but to swallow.

12