I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 02

Story Info
Further adventures in, Doing anything for "Him".
7.4k words
4.48
13.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers

Two months later, I had to attend a meeting in London. So, I text "Him" when I would arrive and when I was scheduled to return home. I also gave "Him" the name of the hotel I would be staying at. I did not hear back from "Him" prior to my arrival in London. I was disappointed, and heartbroken that "He" did not respond.

After three days of meeting with the potential client, I returned to my hotel with low spirits at around 3:00pm. We were not successful in selling our plane to this client. As I approached the hotel desk, the clerk called and stated that a messenger service had left this letter for me.

I went up to my room and open the letter, which said,

"Hungry, go to the XXX Bore's tavern and sit at the bar. Wear something to attract my attention."

There was no name included with the message. I was suspicious but was hoping it was from "Him". Since it was still early in the day and I knew of that Inn, I felt that I would be safe in it, so I decided to go. I wore a dress that showed slightly more than modest cleavage with a hem line two inches above my knees just in case it was not "Him".

I arrived at the Inn and went to the bar. I ordered a mild drink, so I could keep my wits about me. I sat there for a half hour without any one approaching me. I had decided that the letter must have been a prank and got up to leave. As I turned away from the bar my eyes caught someone looking straight at me. My pussy spasmed, it was "Him". As I started to walk over to the table that "He" was sitting at, he got up and walked out of the Inn. I followed "Him" at a safe distance. A block away from the Inn, "He" got into a car. I walked up to the car in got into the passenger's side. Off we went to where I did not know. As we drove, "He" explained that since the hotel I was in could have been used by someone else from my company, he felt it was best to meet the way we did. As "He" talked one of my hands found its way into his lap where it massaged his hard penis while my other hand was pulling the hem of my dress up to my waist. "His" hand soon found my panty clad pussy which he stroked, whenever traffic conditions permitted.

By the time we arrived at our destination, it was dark outside. We were in some dark park parking lot. As soon as "He" turned off the engine, I removed my seat belt and jumped on top of him. I started kissing "Him" with a fervor. I felt like a high school teenage girl on a date with her first boyfriend. "He" responded by kissing me back, giving me as much as I was giving him. I felt "His" hand go around my back and pull down the zipper of my dress. "He" then lowered the front of my dress to my waist and removed my bra, letting my aching breast with their swollen extended nipples free. Pushing me back slightly, "He" started covering my breasts with bite marks and sucking on my nipples.

After a few minutes, I moved back into my seat and took the dress the rest of the way off my body. My panties were next in joining my dress in the foot well. I then lowered the back of my car seat into a flat position.

"He" then stated, "We are at a "Dogging site". Relax and enjoy as these men show their appreciation for the show you are putting on."

Even though I was stunned when I looked up and saw several men around the car, I did as he told me. I watch as these men were taking in every inch of my naked body as they jerked off to the sight of me. I was surprised as how that turned me on. I fingered myself and as they came, so did I!

The next thing I knew, "He" had lowered his pants and was now on top of me, fucking like there was no tomorrow. As "He" erupted inside of me, I came for the second time. "He" disengaged himself from me and went back to the driver's seat.

"He" then instructed me to remain as I was in the car seat. I looked down and saw him cum leaking out of me onto the seat. All the men around the car were looking at the same thing. That excited some of them and they got hard again. I felt so wanton being looked at as I leaked "Him" from me. "He" then reached between my legs coating his fingers with his cum. "He" then spread large amounts of his cum all over my breasts which assaulted my nose with a strong odor of "His" sex.

After ten minutes of laying back in the car seat leaking "His" cum with my emotions running the gamut of lust, excitement and some degree shame of being exposed to those men who were, with their eyes, devouring the body of a woman who had just be thoroughly fucked, I felt the car moving backwards, "He" was leaving the parking lot. I remained as I was, waiting for "Him" to give me permission to put my clothes back on. Just before we reach the end of the highway where we would start to converge to the city streets, "He" told me to dress myself.

"He" drove me to the hotel entrance, kiss me and said, "Let me know when I can have you again." I got out of the car, walked into the hotel and then up to my room. I really wanted to go the hotel bar and sit at the bar drinking a drink while savoring the strong odor of "His" cum on my breasts, but I might have encounter someone I knew, so I decided against that.

Once in the room, I removed my clothes and got into the bed. There I lowered my hands to my pussy, stroking it while reliving the events of the evening. I felt so wanton at being fucked and exposed. The next thing I knew, it was morning and I had to rush to clean up, check out, and make it to the Airport in time to catch my flight home.

Home again for several months now. Each time after being with "Him", being home is harder to withstand. Todd and I are definitely, as far as I am concern, in a friend type of relationship. He seems to be totally unaware of how my feelings are at this point in our marriage. Each time I attempt to convey this to him, he somehow diverts the conversation away from my concerns. So, I am back at work living my life as if I never encounter "Him".

Then it happened. On a late Friday afternoon, as I was leaving my company's parking lot, I saw "Him" standing next to a car across the street. "His" face lit up when our eyes met. "He" got into the car and slowly pulled away. I exited the lot and immediately got behind "His" car. We eventually got on the 10 freeway heading east. At that moment, I got my wits about me and using my hands-free phone, I left a text message for Todd stating that I was going out with a few of my fellow female co-workers for a girl's night out. I felt safe using my fellow workers as an excuse since Todd has never bothered to meet any of my co-workers.

It was dark when an hour and a half later we were in an area near the eastern end of Palm Springs. "He" pulled into this rather nice motel's parking lot. I parked several spaces away from "His" car. "He" went into the lobby and came out 5 minutes later. "He" returned to his car and got a package out of it before going to the upstairs balcony (which faced the parking lot) to the room he rented.

I remained in my car waiting for "Him" to let me know when to come up. Five minutes later, I received the following interesting text message, "I need definitive proof that you want what I want. Without proof, I cannot allow you entrance to my room. If you have said proof, come to the room and show it to me."

I was puzzled and intrigued by the text. I accepted it as a challenge. I could tell that this was going to be an interesting tryst. After figuring out what "He" wanted as proof and preparing myself, I left my car and walked up to the room. I knocked and waited for "Him" to open the door.

When "He" opened the door, he was greeted with the sight of a woman standing in front of him with her shirt pulled up above her shoulders and the front of her skirt pulled up to her waist. "He" extended "His' left hand to that woman's right breast and twisted its hard nipple. At the same time "His" right hand reached down and penetrated that woman's very wet pussy. Retracting both hands, "He" inserted one of "His" fingers into "His" mouth licking that woman's pussy juice from it. Like a person tasting expensive wine, "He" savored his finger for a few seconds before agreeing that proof had been provided to him. "He" stepped aside and ushered me into the room with me stilling holding my shirt and skirt up.

"He" said for me to remain as I was, not to lower my arms but to spread my legs. I did as "He" instructed. I next felt a blind fold being placed over my eyes and secured to the back of my head. At that point, "He" lowered my arms, placing them by my side. Next, "He" removed my shirt, skirt and my shoes. I was now totally nude and blinded. I then felt "His" hand on my back bending me forward. "He" placed my hands on my ankles, saying not to move. Then I felt it, his hand smoothly cresting the curvature of my rear. I remain still as that hand moved to the lower center of my rear and circled the exterior of my anus which sent sensations throughout my body ending until they reached the insides of my vagina. I stood as still as possible to entice him in continuing to play attention of that most sensitive area of my backside (direair).

Next, "He" guided me to the room's very large bed and place me on my back. My arms and legs were tied to the bed frame, leaving me spread-eagled. "He" spent the next three hours taking my body (which eagerly fucked "Him" back with as much movement as it could muster through the restraints) in every manner possible. When "He" finished, I laid bounded, exhausted, sore (vagina and mouth), and covered with cum from my head to half way down my thighs.

I drifted off to sleep. About two hours later, I awoke, finding myself untied, filling refreshed physically and emotionally satisfied. I saw "Him" sitting in a chair watching me. "He" came to the bed and lightly stroked my face saying, "I wanted you to sleep and regain your composure. You do have to make that drive back home. Are you up to it or do you want to rest so more?"

I responded, "I am fine. I can easily make the drive home. But before I leave, I want to make sure that you are clean." I got out of the bed and knelt before "Him". I reached into "His" pants and pull his penis out. I spent the next few minutes affectionally licking all around it, making sure all our sexual fluids were clean from "His" beautiful instrument.

After I finished and put "His" penis back into his pants, he went to the table in the far corner of the room. On that table was the package that "He" had brought into the room. "He" handed it to me saying, "Something with which to remember this evening."

I open the box to find another version of that elegant light purple mid-thigh shear slip dress with a note attached to it. The note read, "Since you did not know that we would be together tonight, there was no way for you to wear the original dress. Please keep this one with you, so the next time you can send me off with the sight of your beauty adorn with this dress."

Even though I was leaking our fluids from my vagina, I immediately put that dress on and said, "Leave now so I can walk out onto the balcony and send you off properly."

"He" responded as he handed me the room key card, "Just drop the key card in the box outside of the lobby." "He" then turned walked out the door.

I walked to door and stood in it as I watched him drive away. I made up my mind that when "He" departs, he will always see me standing in this dress watching him leave.

I took a long shower, making sure to remove any traces of our love making from me. I dress myself in my shirt and skirt. I carried the slip dress in my hand as I left the room to drop off the key card and go to my car. I knew how I was going to keep the dress in my car in a place where only I could find it. Once in my car, I had to put my bra and panties back on. A car did pull into the space next to my car as I was dressing. The guy got a thrill out of watching me put that bra on. I then drove home feeling wonderful.

The next morning, I stayed in bed giving my body some recovery time. Todd had left early for a golf tournament that he plays in every year. That was good for me, because my pussy was sore from last night and the thought of Todd sticking his tool into me was not a pleasurable one.

I started thinking about the sad state of my marriage. Todd did not seem too concern about my feelings regarding our relationship. I was wondering how much longer I could continue in this type of marriage. The situation with "Him" only compounded the situation. There were no loving feelings between us. It was purely a sexual relationship (one that I am enjoying immensely). So, if I decided to end it with Todd, there is no chance of a permanent relationship with "Him".

But that does beg the question, why will I do anything for "Him"? First, "He" recognized that I am a physically beautiful person. Second, "He" is turned on by my intelligence. Third, "He" has an unquestionable sexual desire for me. Fourth, "He" seeks sexual pleasure from me (my body) but at the same time he is passionate about giving me as much or more pleasure (sexually and emotionally) and in pushing my sexual boundaries into areas previously unknown to me. Fifth, I have this physical attraction to his appearance. Sixth sexually, I am attracted to his equipment, it is beautiful and of a perfect size to give me immense pleasure without pain.

I am beginning to wonder if this "affair" with "Him" is a big mistake. My willingness to do anything for "Him" might get me into a situation where things are taking way too far. I am beginning to think that I should never see "Him" again.

That became my resolve, that is until that next text arrived on my phone. In the text, he asked me to meet him in Atlantic City four weeks from now, arriving on a Friday afternoon and to depart on Sunday. I immediately made arrangements to comply with "His" request.

That Friday in question, I found myself checking into a hotel in Atlantic City. I was in the room relaxing on the bed watching some TV when I received the following text from "Him", "Hello beautiful, I am going to pick you up from your hotel lobby at 9:00pm for an extra ordinary evening. Your face and body are so exceptional, I would be extremely pleased if you dressed tonight in a manner to tastefully expose some of the enticing parts of your beautiful body to whomever we encounter this evening."

This was the first time he ever told me that I was beautiful. He had never told me how beautiful he thought I was. I was overcome by that. It was 2:00PM. I needed to go find the perfect outfit for this evening that would display me in the manner he suggested in his text. I went downstairs to find the hotel concierge. I found the concierge who turned out to be a woman. She was about my age. She was not beautiful but more of a pleasant looking woman.

So, I asked her, in a roundabout manner, where I could find an exotic evening dress. It took her a minute to realize what I was asking for. She suggested a few stores that were nearby that might have what I was looking for. She must have sensed some disappointment expressed in my body language to her suggestions. Just as I turned to go to the first store she had recommended, I heard her call me back to her desk. As I came back to her desk, she stood and held out her hand to shake mine. She then said, "My name is Susan. My shift is over in 30 minutes. If you could wait until then, I could take you to a shop that I know from personal experience will have what you are looking for."

With a sense of total relief, I shook her hand and told her my name. I gave her my cell phone number and suggest that she text when she is ready to leave. I went back to my room and awaited her text. Forty minutes later, I received her text asking me to meet her out front of the hotel. As I walked through the hotel front doors, I saw her waiting for me in her car. I entered the car expressing my gratitude for her helping me in this situation. Susan turned toward me and said, that she sensed how important it was to me to get the right dress. She asked me to describe this evening event. I could only repeat what he had said in his text. she had this expression on her face that suggested that she might know of this event.

We drove for half hour before arriving at this medium size mall. During that drive we began to tell each other about ourselves. The more she spoke, the more I liked her. I concluded that she was one of those rare people who possessed a "magnetic personality". The more you are around one of them, the more you like them and the more attractive they become to you. Susan exemplify this personality trait.

We enter the mall and Susan made a B line for this store. The store windows had all kinds of special one of a kind dress displayed, that ranged from sophisticated to very exotic. I followed her straight through the store into the back room of the store. There she opened this closet and there it was, the perfect dress.

Susan stated that the store owner was saving this dress for just the right person and that person was me. Susan wanted it, but it was not in her size and she didn't really have the figure for it (Susan was about 3 inches shorter than me and a little on the boxy side).

I couldn't believe what I saw on the manikin. The dress was a shiny white in color, made of silk, and it was floor length. It had an open back that went down to just above the crack of one's rear. The front had a "V" that went down to a little pass mid breast. It had built in breast support with ties around the neck to hold up the breast and the dress. It came in at the waist and flared slightly to a snug fit at the hips. The left side of the dress had a slit a quarter wide that went from the bottom of the dress to about two inches above the waist. The slit had, starting at the hem and going to the top of the slit, delicate embodied ties spaced an inch apart. These ties could easily be separated to open the slit.

Susan was so excited. She ushered me to this little dress room and came inside with me to help me put the dress on. No panties or bra could be worn with this dress!!

We came out and went to a three-position mirror, so I could see how the dress looked. It looked beautiful and it was as if it were tailored made for me. Neediest to say, I bought it despite the cost.

Susan drove me and the dress back to hotel. I had about three hours to get ready. Then it dawned on me, Susan saw me totally naked when she helped me put that dress on. I was so excited, I did not even realize that had happen!

I proceed to bath and to shave so that my body was presentation perfect. I was ready with a half hour to spare. Fortunately, I had the perfect coat to wear with that dress.

At 9:00pm precisely, I exited the elevator which open to the hotel lobby. I look out into the lobby and there "He" was. "He" walked up to me and gave me a sweet kiss. We then exited the hotel and got into a waiting limo. We sat in the back making small talk on the hour drive to wherever he was taking me. It felt good to actually spent time talking. I learned things about him that I never knew. I kept the coat on for the entire drive.

The limo pulled into a long driveway which lead to this magnificent manor. At the door, we were meet by a butler who verified that we were on the invitation list. "He" explained that this home belonged to the chairman of the board of the company he was currently working for. The chairman had been so impressed with his work that he invited him to this affair.

The butler led us to a coat room. When I removed my coat, "His" eye lit up and a smile crossed his face. I did a little twirl to give "Him" the complete view of my attire. I then stood there transfixed as he untied the slit's top two ties. That had the effect of showing much more of the area of my left hip.

We were lead into what can only be described as a small theater room. The room must have held at least one hundred people. There was a center stage large enough for a small acting company to perform on.

lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers
12