I'll Do Anything, Sir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her hair and slid his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. She gasped for breath, her head bobbing as her face flushed. She strained against her bonds.

He kicked off his pants and walked back around to her backside. He smacked her deep pink ass once on each cheek. She was dripping wet again. A small puddle of her pussy juice was dripping in long, heavy drops onto the coffee table. Derek never would have guessed that his little secretary liked getting throat fucked.

He nudged the head of his cock against her swollen clit. She bucked and moaned. She was so ready. Her pussy look tight, like a small pink fist waiting for his cock. He nudged her opening with the tip of his dick. She leaned back against him, trying to take more of him. He slapped her ass again. She yelped. His cock twitched.

He grabbed her hips, his fingers digging tightly into the soft pale skin. In one quick thrust, he shoved half of his cock deep inside her hot cunt. She screamed, her back arching. One more shove and he had landed balls deep inside her tight little hole. She was so hot for him, so wet.

He felt so big inside her, stretching her beyond her limits. He was so thick and swollen, his cock so hard. Michelle tried to wiggle against him to make more room for his cock. His fingers dug tighter into her hips.

He slowly began to fuck her. Michelle moaned, pleasure filling her lower belly as her boss took her from behind like a dog in heat. "Oh, fuck yes," she moaned as he filled her hole, stretching her. She could feel how wet she was around him, slippery and hot. This was incredible. So wrong, but so amazing.

Derek reached one hand down between her legs and found her swollen sensitive clit. He moved his fingers in small circles. She squeezed his cock, more lube gushing onto him. "Oh yeah, that's it. Fuck yes!" she screamed.

"Such a good little secretary," Derek groaned behind her, his fingers moving faster. Pleasure was shooting like sparks through her whole body. Michelle could feel herself building to an intense orgasm. Her legs and arms were so sore and stiff, but the thought of stopping sounded like insanity. She didn't want him to stop. She would die if he stopped. She was so close.

"Cum for me, you little slut," he get go of her hip and spanked her. His fingers quickened more, his hips now his cock into her pussy in a quick fury. Michelle screamed his name was she came. Her back ached beneath him, her pussy squeezed his cock. His balls tightened painfully. He was going to lose it too.

He bent forward and squeezed her breast tight, his finger slippery with her lube as he teased her clit, her orgasm building again into a quick, intense second. "No, sir no, please! No, fuck sir, not again! NO!" she screamed so loud for a split second, he wondered if the neighbors could hear him taking his little secretary. He didn't care.

Michelle shattered beneath him, cumming so intensely she nearly fainted. Stars exploded behind her eyes, her whole body shuddering as he fucked her, her orgasm washing over her, drowning her in pleasure.

She squeezed him again and his cock exploded inside her. His balls tightened and released, his cum shooting deep into her belly. He knew she wasn't on the pill. He told her not to take the pill while she worked for him. Fuck, if this didn't get her pregnant he didn't know what would.

As she calmed down, panting against the coffee table, her arms and legs began to give out. Derek took long deep breaths and, slipping his softening cock from her pussy, he walked around in front of her. He grabbed her hair and lifted her face.

Her cheeks were flushed, her lips swollen and pouty, a deep red, near purple. She was panting for air. Her eyes were foggy with a strange afterglow. He slipped his cock between those swollen lips. A strong tingly feeling shot through his dick as her puffy lips worked him. "Clean me," he ordered, "then I'll let you go home for the day." Her tongue and lips slid around his cock perfectly. She sucked on him gently, her tongue licking away their juices. She could taste the last few drops of cum sliding out of the tip, her own lube coating him. They tasted amazing together.

"As much as I like working from home," he said, "next Saturday we're back to working in the office."

As he slipped his cock from her lips, Michelle smiled. "Yes sir," was all she could say.

12