I'll Do It

Story Info
When a man owes money it's his wife who pays.
3.3k words
3.73
176.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

It was perfect blue day with only a few lazy clouds hanging in the sky. Birds were singing and squirrels were happily chattering in the treetops. Even in California where the sun is a near constant thing this was a beautiful afternoon, the kind of day that should have been spent picnicking with lovers, at the beach or even in a local park flying a kite.

Kate was dressed like she was planning a beach visit. The bubble gum pink baby tee with the words "Boy Toy" emblazoned across it covered her breasts, if she held her breath. Otherwise it rode up just enough to reveal the undersides of her well endowed chest. The shorts she was wearing were actually worse, the backs were creeping into the crack of her ass and the fronts were so narrow that her swollen cunt lips were visible on either side.

It had been a few years since she'd pulled her long blonde hair into pig tails but she'd been told how she was going to dress for the meet and the last thing she wanted to do was to upset anybody. She'd followed all of the directions to a tee. Bright red lipstick, blue eye shadow, pink ribbons in her hair. She was even wearing the roller skates like she'd been told. It wasn't all that different from the way she'd dressed in her twenties but that had been almost a decade ago and now the revealing clothing felt foreign.

Kate checked her watch. She had just five more minutes to get to her meeting. It wasn't going to be a problem. The park wasn't five minutes wide on foot and she was on a pair of skates. She just had to steel her nerves. This wasn't something she was looking forward to by any stretch of the imagination. This was something that she had to do for her family.

It wasn't hard for Kate to find the men she was supposed to be meeting. They were the only men dressed in formal suits at the park. It was absurd to the point that even in her distress Kate couldn't suppress a giggle. It was seven men dressed in dark suits like the mob from a movie.

She didn't have to wait long for them to make their intention for her known either. She'd known of course what they wanted when instructed her on how to dress but somehow she hadn't expected them to look at her like that. She could feel them like slugs slithering over her body. Kate felt physically ill when she skated up to the men. "So I do this and my husband's debt goes away?"

"No." The man speaking was just over five feet tall; Kate would have been staring down at him even without the roller skates giving her an extra two inches. His black hair was swept back into a pony tail and the slight almond shape of his eyes hinted at some oriental blood in his family. "You do this and your husband doesn't take flying lessons from a rock. Well he won't take those flying lessons tomorrow like we'd all expected. He'll take em in two or three days. If you get all the way through this and frankly honey I don't think you will, then your debt is halved and you get another six months. Ten large is, well you're an attractive woman, but for ten grand I can get any woman."

Kate felt her stomach sink slightly. "Okay fine. What do I have to do?"

"Anything and everything. I have to admit that you look very enticing in that get up Kate. Do you feel sexy?" Kate nodded timidly both because she knew it was what he wanted to hear and because it was true. "Good. Now we're gonna start off a bit slow here cus its Mikey's first time doing this." Ken motioned towards an overweight man at the end of the bench. "So get down on your knees and suck his cock."

"Here? Someone might see us!" Kate protested. There weren't many people in the park. It was noon so all the children were still in school. The few people who were in the park were sitting at other benches or picnicking in the grass. They probably wouldn't notice anything at the distant gazebo and Kate knew that was why it had been chosen. "Fine."

Kate unsteadily got down to her knees in front of Mikey. He opened his coat and grinned smugly down at her. When Kate reached out to unzip his pants Ken slapped her hands. "Use your mouth bitch." Kate glared up at Ken then bit down on the front of Mikey's pants yanking hard to undo the button. It took several tries to get her teeth around the zipper and lower it. She felt her body blush at humiliating act of submission. It would have been bad enough if she'd been doing this someplace private for one man but there were five of them gathered around her. Worse anybody walking by would see her ass hanging out of a pair of shorts that were several sizes to small. Then Kate nuzzled up against his boxers pushing her nose through the slit at the front of his boxers and using a combination of her tongue, nose and chin managed to fish Mikey's cock from his boxers.

There was no need for then to tell Kate what she was supposed to do at that point. A woman on her knees facing a fully engorged cock doesn't need instructions, just encouragement. Kate closed her eyes trying to imagine that she was anyplace but where she was. "Keep your eyes open." Ken barked. Kate gasped and Mikey took the opportunity to slam his cock straight to the back of her skull. Kate didn't like sucking cock normally, she hated being face fucked. Mikey seemed to be enjoying watching her gag each time he hit the back of her throat. The guys gathered around her watching certainly were. Kate couldn't focus on them though; she was focused on sucking in air whenever she could. At first she tried to maintain some dignity but once her own spittle started running down her throat soaking her shirt to her tits she gave up on that. There were tears forming in her eyes and even that seemed to excite the brutes gathered around to watch Kate's humiliation. If there was any positive part about the brutal throat job it was that it got Mikey off in a matter of minutes and she didn't even taste it.

One by one the other men took their turns with her. Some were rough like Mikey but most of them seemed to enjoy watching her humiliate herself more than they wanted to watch her gag. The verbal abuse from them was the worst. They made her agree with every foul declaration that they could come up with.

"Okay, enough of that." Ken declared and pulled his cock free from Kate's lips. Just because it amused him he thumped her forehead with his cock. "Lose the shorts doll." Kate got back to her feet and hooked her thumbs to the waistband of her too short shorts. She wasn't trying to be sexy when she wriggled free of her shorts, it was the result of trying to undress on roller skates that had her hips swaying and pushed her pert rump out inviting several unwanted touches. She did manage to get them off without falling which surprised her slightly. "Good. Now we all want to see you cum. So up on the table now."

Kate awkwardly climbed up onto the table. She'd spent enough time between dance and cheerleading in her youth that she wasn't uncomfortable with the splits. What was making it difficult to spread her legs was the realization again of just how public her use was. She'd been able to partially block it from her mind when she'd been staring at the men and her eyes were filled up with tears. It was different to be facing the park and watching a couple strolling through the grass. They were too far off to see unless they were really looking and Ken and his gang were doing a good job of blocking the view from outside but it was impossible to completely block out the fact that she was in public and it glued her thighs together. "I can't." She whispered.

"You can't?" Ken smiled wickedly. She understood in that moment why her husband was so deathly afraid of that man. There was something genuinely palpably evil in him. "That's fine. We can go now and just tell your hubby he should study up on the laws of gravity because there will be quiz on Friday." He slapped Mikey's chest. "You hear that. I told her that he'll be quizzed. That shit's funny right?" There were plenty of nods and forced chuckles. Kate realized as her eyes moved over the group she wasn't the only one terrified of Ken.

"Fine! I can try. Just gimme a second." Kate begged.

"You know what get off the table. We don't want anybody to see you, get over there in the grass bitch." Ken shouted. Kate couldn't obey fast enough. The patch of grass he pointed too was behind the gazebo and lower. She was less likely to draw any attention there.

Kate crawled into a soft patch of grass and dredged a fantasy from her deepest secrets. She knew she was putting on a show so she did. Kate rolled around in the grass she felt the warmth rising in that familiar place. In her mind she was performing for her husband, mercilessly teasing him. That was why her hands wandered down between her thighs. She was hot already; a yelp jumped from her lips the moment she touched her own sex. She started with a single finger, twisting and searching inside her for that special spot. She felt the electricity when she found it and squealed closing her thighs around her hand. One moment and several deep breaths later she had worked her way up to three fingers thrusting in and out of her snatch. Once she got started it was easy for her to ignore the leering men for a moment. It didn't matter that where standing over her insulting her. The world ended at the tips of her fingers.

The stark contrast of the cool grass and her hot flesh wasn't wasted on Kate at all. Each twist in the grass sent new waves of pleasure through her lithe body. Kate rolled onto her stomach, both of her hands pinned between her body and the earth wiggling fingers inside her, another set of fingers working her clit is slow circles. Her hips had a mind of their own, twisting and grinding back against her fingers and her ass was thrust straight into the air so the cool morning air could caress her womanhood.

Kate yowled aloud when her fingers hit her special spot again and again finally hitting exactly where she wanted. She cried out in ecstasy before she remembered where she was and bit her lower lip to silence herself.

"Whoa. That's enough there." Ken smiled and broke Kate's temporary safety. She shuddered slightly as the reminder of why she was doing this sank in. "You know, you're a pretty sexy girl. I bet you might even enjoy this a little. But this next part, this parts for freaks only. How much freak you got in you girl?"

"Plenty." Kate replied hoping she sounded confident. The reality was she was back where she'd started. Almost too terrified to move.

"Good. Get the cup." One of the men standing pulled a simple innocuous McDonalds cup from a bag. It was still half filled with Sprite. He placed it on the ground and Kate watched in utter disgust as the men stood around the cup and took aim. All of them pissed into the cup quickly melting the remaining ice and eventually over filling the cup.

Kate knew what they wanted and shook her head in disbelief. They couldn't possibly be sick enough to want her to drink that. It was in human. "I can't. I won't." She stared at the cup thinking about what was at stake but her stomach twisted into vicious knots.

She started to stand up to leave when Ken affirmed her earlier feeling of abject dread. "That's fine. Only one woman ever made it through the entire test. I just want you to understand something. You husband, he might not die. The bridge I drop people off of isn't very high. Most people take a few minutes after the impact to die. Some actually survive though with every bone broken they wish they hadn't. My point of course is that your husband might live long enough for you to explain that the reason he was thrown was because you didn't love him enough to drink some piss. It seems mighty trivial."

Until that point in her life Kate had never tasted hatred. She thought she had. She thought she hated Tara for stealing her boyfriend in the ninth grade. She thought she hated Mike for dumping her in twelfth grade and she had been absolutely certain she loathed her boss when she was twenty. Right then she realized that she had never hated anybody in her life because the feeling she had for Ken was hatred.

It literally raised her temperature enough that she could feel the difference when she grabbed the cup. Kate wasn't sure why she locked her gaze on his when she started pouring the foul brew into her mouth. There was some kind of connection though because she felt it. They both knew exactly what was happening as she gulped down mouthfuls of piss. That was the moment that broke her. Staring into Ken's eyes as she swallowed his urine snapped something inside her. She thought it would hurt but it didn't. It was just as low as she could get and nothing else mattered. It was liberating it its own way. Liberating enough that she smiled when she triumphantly crushed the cup and belched. "I'm finishing."

"Is that right?" Ken asked smiling. "I'll be honest with you. That right there is the bitch maker. From here on out it's mostly clear sailing. Well at least if you're only problem is your stomach. Beg Mikey to fuck your asshole. If he doesn't believe it, hell if we all don't believe it well. . ." To make his point Ken picked up a random rock and gave his full attention to observing it fall from his hand to the earth.

Kate set her jaw for a moment gathering her nerves and staring back at Ken. The fear he set in her soul also cemented her determination to get through this. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of another broken woman. Slowly she turned to Mikey. "Mikey. Please, please won't you fuck me?" She twisted over so her breasts were brushing against the long blades of grass and her ass was poised invitingly for Mikey. One hand slipped between her splayed open thighs and pulled her cheeks open revealing her puckered brown anus. "I know you'd fuck me nice and hard. You'd make it hurt so good wouldn't you?" She pushed a finger into her asshole and sighed contently. "Fingers are fine but I'd rather a big fat cock like yours should be stretching me out." A salacious smile spread across her face. For Kate it was an easy lie to tell, she enjoyed anal. "I'd do anything to get that cock in my ass." Her voice lowered a few octaves to a breathy tone of desperation. It genuine enough to make Kate blush but she kept going. "I'll even suck you clean when you finish. How many girls do you know who volunteer for that?"

Mikey was sold. She'd probably had him at hello but he almost knocked her over in his enthusiasm when she promised she'd go ass to mouth. The only thing she would have changed if she'd had the power to was that he was pulling her hair. She hated that, but it helped her keep focus on what was happening. She wasn't having fun here, this was a rape. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying the thick cock sawing in and out of her backside. She wasn't supposed to be biting her lip to keep from crying out. Kate wasn't supposed to be feeling her stomach start clenching, gathering up for her orgasm but all of those things were happening. It was just that Mikey's cock felt so good. She would have given him the satisfaction of knowing she was enjoying this if it wouldn't have drawn attention to her. The constant tickle of the grass beneath her breasts reminded her that she was in public. That any moment someone, someone she knew might walk over and see her with her ass the air being fucked by a man that wasn't her husband.

Then it happened and she couldn't help it. Her orgasm slammed into her gut as hard as a fist. It rocked her entire body and the pleasured cry she'd managed to keep in her throat until then burst free into open air. Kate didn't care who heard it, it didn't matter right then. What mattered was riding that orgasm to its peak. Her fingers dug into the grass pulling up clods of dirt each time she pushed back against Mikey's cock chasing the magic spot that he'd hit before and pushing him to his orgasm at the same time.

As the orgasm waned and washed out of her system Kate rested her head on her folded arms and sighed contently forgetting for a moment what was happening. She was reminded when each of the other men took their turns adding their spunk to the mess gathering in her ass. She was lucky enough that they gave her a second orgasm before they'd each had their turns.

"Wow, you made it pretty far doll. Most girls can't handle getting fucked in the A by a group of guys." Ken gloated. "But this here, only one woman has ever managed. Pop a squat." Confused Kate did as she was told. Ken grabbed the cup partially refilled with piss and slid it beneath her. Disgusted Kate glared at the man but she didn't wait for him to tell her what disgusting thing he wanted from her. Instead she clenched her stomach forcing the semen five men had deposited in her bowels out and into the cup.

Kate's face contorted of its own will. It had been degrading enough to drink their piss, but now it had light brown globs of semen floating in it. It looked of all things like a pervert's lava lamp frothing and constantly changing its flow. "Please don't make me do this." Kate whispered looking up at Ken hoping for a glimmer of humanity.

What she received was proof that evil did exist. No human being could possibly have spoken the way he did. He wasn't angry, or threatening. It didn't even seem like he was excited to see a woman debase herself. For him this was just business no more interesting than purchasing a gallon milk. "I'm not making you do this. You can leave and you'll have all of tomorrow to say goodbye."

Tears welled in Kate's eyes but she grabbed the warm cup brought it to her lips and gulped down the foul fluid. "Is that all?" She whispered trying to keep the contents of her stomach in place.

"Yes. Oh tell your husband to check out the video online. He might like what he sees." Ken wiggled a cell phone camera and walked away.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers