I'll Do That

Story Info
Twin sister does for her brother what his girlfriend won’t
6k words
4.37
222k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this is a work of fiction, and as such, any depiction of the characters engaged in sex is consensual and only amongst those who have attained a majority age. It's also fantasy and should not be construed as anything but...Enjoy...


Growing up in a liberal household does not allow for many secrets. There are no locks on our bedroom doors, and occasionally, when I was a little girl, I would go into my parent's bedroom and watch them make love. Sometimes they would stop and cover up. Sometimes, especially if they were near completion, they would just go ahead and finish. They never scolded me.

One time, when I took my twin brother into watch, we saw, for the first time, our mom suck daddy's cock. She didn't stop when she saw us, and winked as she swallowed his load. Nothing was ever said after they were finished, not then, not ever, as no matter what kind of sex they'd been having, when they were finished, they'd snuggle and take a nap. That was our cue to leave and go about our business.

Over the years, as I developed through puberty and learned to masturbate using my memories of mom and dad having sex, I often fantasized about having a cock in my mouth; like I'd seen that afternoon so many years ago. But fantasy is where my entire sex life took place. I was determined to remain a virgin until I found mister "I'll spend the rest of my life with you". I avoided the guys at school who only wanted a quick grope or other physical entanglements that happen when a young boy's hormones are raging.

Other secrets that didn't exist in our home were the types that come from privacy. We didn't have any.

My twin brother, Evan, and I shared a bathroom that was between our two rooms and almost daily, one or the other of us would enter while the other was already inside, and we'd go about our business in various stages of undress. In fact, if our schedules were tight, I'd often shower while Evan shaved at the basin next to the shower stall.

The first time I ever saw Evan masturbate was really cool

I'd just gotten out of bed and had to pee something fierce. I knew Evan was in the shower, but I didn't know I'd get to watch him stroke his cock and fire a few jets of semen on to the shower's tile wall and floor. When Evan opened his eyes and saw me sitting on the toilet, he just shrugged his shoulders, got out of the shower, toweled off, and left me sitting there with my hand spending an extra long time, drying my pussy.

When I flushed, I opened the shower door and saw some of his cum dripping down the wall. I scooped it up and smelled it and rolled it around between my fingers trying to get a handle on just what it reminded me of. The most similar texture I could think of was somewhere between egg whites and yogurt. And of course, I put a dab on my tongue to see what it tasted like, but I really couldn't tell too much other than it tasted similar to the way it smelled; earthy and somewhat like very mild bleach. But I knew enough to know it wasn't a bad taste.

I now had additional knowledge to add to my fantasy of sucking cock, the fantasy I'd developed when I saw my mother's throat muscles at work swallowing what ever it was that came out of my father's cock. It was then I knew what I wanted, and from that point on, whenever I fantasized, I dreamed of the day I'd get my first belly full.

Now I don't want you, dear reader, to think I was obsessed with thoughts of sex. I wasn't. I was a serious student of music. I played on the varsity volley ball team. Evan and I won every science faire we ever entered, and when we both stayed home to enroll in our hometown college, there were so many challenges; most thoughts of sex got put on the back burner as far as my schedule, or should I say, our schedules, went.

Oh, I'd masturbate once or twice a week, but usually, from the time I got up, until I fell asleep studying, I was too preoccupied to let fantasy intrude. Not so Evan. In our sophomore year of college, he found a girlfriend.

Claire was from a family similar to our own. That is to say, she'd lived in our University town her entire life though she'd attended a different high school. She was sweet, pretty, and, like us, more interested in the academic part of college life, than the social side. This worked out well for the two of them, as they both had a similar approach to preparing for a career after university. But they took time, once or twice a week, to fuck. Or so I thought.

During spring break of our sophomore year, Evan and I were left alone when our parents went on a cruise and Claire went with her family on a vacation to Hawaii for two weeks. We stayed in town to recharge our emotional batteries, as we'd been pedal to the metal for the past 18 months.

After the first two days of break, I could tell Evan was antsy. Call it twin's intuition, but I thought I'd see if I might be able to identify Evan's problem and help him with it.

"Hey, bro'. Got a minute?"

"Sure sis, what's up?"

"Not much with me. But I get the sense; you're not enjoying the break."

"You got that right."

"What's the matter?"

"I really don't know. I don't seem to want to do anything or go anywhere."

"Are you missing Claire?"

"A bit."

"A bit, huh?"

"Well, maybe more than a bit."

"Missing all that sex you could be having, if she hadn't gone to Hawaii with her folks."

"All what sex?"

"Oh, come on now mister. I know you guys are rutting every chance you get."

"Boy that is so far from the truth, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried to be wrong."

"What are you talking about? You guys have had sex. I know you've had sex. Haven't you?"

"A few times. But no where near as often as I'd like."

"Why is that?"

"Claire just isn't all that sexual and only does it 'cause she knows I need it."

"Do you guys use protection?"

"Of course. We're not even sure if we'll stay together. The last thing I want is to be forced into a situation, or to force Claire into a situation, that will derail our career paths."

"Why don't you get her to give you a blowjob when she's not in the mood?"

"Are you kidding? Claire won't put her face anywhere near "down there" as she refers to my groin. She thinks sex is in one position and that's it and that's as far as it goes."

"Wow. I'd a thought you were more into sex than that."

"What about you? I don't see you going out with any guys. What are you doing, or more correctly, who are you doing?"

"You know I'm a virgin. I make no secret of that fact."

"Aren't you curious?"

"Of course. But as I told you when we graduated high school, I'll wait for mister right to gift my special barrier to. I want to be mostly chaste when I get married."

"Mostly?"

"Yeah. I won't lie and say I don't think about it from time to time, but an occasional masturbatory session is as far as it goes with me."

"Wow. We're pathetic for people who are no longer teenagers."

"Yup."

"So, what should we do?"

"Let's get a pizza and drink lots of beer."

"Best idea I've heard this week."

So, there it was. Our cards were on the table. We'd always been honest with each other, you know, that special bond between twins, so we'd now discussed the last "unspoken" subject with each other. I felt somehow much closer to my sibling and honestly, I also felt much closer to being an adult.

As I was halfway through my 5th beer, Evan got a glint in his eye and cleared his throat. He reached over and took my hand in his own and smiled.

"How do you recommend I get Claire to give me more sex?"

"Be honest with her."

"I've been honest with her, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other."

"What if you show her you're willing to put your mouth "down there" as you said she refers to your groin? Show her fair's, fair."

"Not a chance. She is totally set against getting or giving oral. I think she thinks it makes people's teeth crooked, or something."

"Ha, ha. That's hilarious."

"I really wish she wasn't so dead set against it."

And then it dawned on me. Here was the perfect opportunity to find out if having a cock in my mouth and eating cum, was, in reality, as cool as I thought it was when I fantasized.

"I'll do that."

"Do what?"

"I'll give you a blowjob."

"What? You're crazy."

"No I'm not."

"Well, the idea's crazy. You're my sister for Christ sakes."

"Wait. Hear me out."

Evan paused for a moment before speaking. "Okay. This I gotta hear."

I had him. If he was willing to listen, and if I described what I wanted to do, he wouldn't stand a chance.

"Well," he said, interrupting my thoughts. "I'm waiting."

"Okay. But let me say everything I have to say, before you say yes or no."

"Go ahead."

"Sure. Do you remember that time I dragged you into mom and dad's bedroom and we watched as she blew dad?"

"Yeah. But we didn't see much of the blowjob as I recall. We got there just as dad came in her mouth."

"You're right. But I saw enough that day to fuel many of my masturbatory fantasy thoughts ever since."

"You did? What about it gets you off?"

"I don't know really. I mean, just the idea of having something in my mouth that requires such intimacy, that brings such pleasure, and can reward me with a bellyful of the stuff that helps make life, is about as much of a turn on for me, as it must be for the guy on the receiving end."

"I wish Claire thought like you."

"I bet every guy on the planet wishes their significant other thought like I think."

"You got that right," Evan agreed, chuckling slightly.

"There's more."

"More?"

"Yeah."

"Go ahead."

"Well," I said, pausing briefly to collect my thoughts. "From what I've read, it, and by it I mean semen, is supposed to be made up of materials that are all good for a person."

"Huh?"

"I've read the sugars and proteins are fully digestible, and, if either ingested or rubbed into the skin, it causes a woman's beneficial hormones to increase, thereby increasing her sense of well-being."

"Wow. Maybe someone should bottle it. If it does all the things you say, sales would be through the roof."

"They already do so. Semen is used in cosmetics."

"Nuh uh."

"Yes it is. Also, placenta and urea are also used as components of many cosmetic products."

"Well don't that beat all. Maybe men should just spray their cum and pee on a woman before she gets all dressed up to go out."

"Ooh. Sounds kinky."

We both laughed out loud.

"Anyway, it's not just the thought of having a cock in my mouth that turns me on. No, it's more than that." I paused, watching Evan's face to see if I could get him to break a sweat.

Evan perked up, watching me as if he couldn't figure out what was coming next.

"Look, I've seen plenty of blowjobs given on line, and from what I can gather, there's way more than one or two ways to do it."

"Such as..."

"There's what I call, worship, accommodation, targeting, face-fucking, and lolli-popping."

"Jesus sis. I thought a blow-job was a blow-job. You know, you stick your dick in the girl's mouth and that was it."

"Lord no. Don't you watch porn?"

"Some, I guess. No, truthfully, not much really." He paused to gather his thoughts.

"You mean, all this exists on the internet?"

"Everything exists on the internet. You can even watch extremely beautiful girls let guys pee in their mouths."

"Oh gross."

"I don't think so. Urine is basically sterile and if you love the person you're with, why not?"

"Are you going to let your husband pee in your mouth?"

"I'll let my husband do anything he wants as long as he's a good man, and reciprocates."

"Sounds reasonable."

"Let's watch some porn. We can hook my laptop up to the big screen and I can show you the files I have for various ways to suck cock."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah. If I'm gonna suck my first cock tonight, I want it primed and dripping."

"Jesus, I wish Claire was half as bawdy as you?"

"So, you gonna let me do that? You gonna stick your cock in your sister's beautiful mouth and unload?"

"If you keep talking like that, I think I'll have a heart attack instead, unless we cut to the chase."

"I'll tell you what. Let's watch a few of my downloads and I'll let you jack off on my face to take the edge off. Then I'll be able to spend a lot more time getting to experience first hand, what I've fantasized about all these years."

"Why on your face?"

"Okay. How about I stick my tongue out and you lay a few loads on the old pink pillow that way?"

"God, you really are racy. Are you sure you're not just teasing me?"

I reached over and cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"You mean it, don't you?"

"Hell yeah. This is like a dream come true for me."

For the next hour or so, we watched a few of my favorite scenes I'd downloaded and saved. Each one depicted a different girl servicing a man with her face and mouth in various ways.

The first scene was one of cock worship. The girl in the scene took her time rubbing the cock all over her face. She put it in her ear, rubbed it on her eyes, and made a real show of inhaling the copious leakage of pre-cum through her nostrils. When she finally took the cock into her mouth, it didn't take long to start pulsing semen down her throat and into her belly.

I watched Evan squirm a bit as the girl took the rapidly deflating cock from her mouth and rubbed it all over her face once again. Some residual semen oozed out and coated one of her eye lids which stayed mostly closed while she licked her lips and tongued the piss slit for any remaining cum.

The next scene was a gokkun scene from Japan. A beautiful Japanese girl sucked off a couple dozen men, one at a time. Each time the men were ready to cum, she backed off their meat and stuck out her tongue to receive the load.

"Evan."

"What?"

"Do you like this scene?"

"She's beautiful. Why is she sucking off so many men?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it shows submission and respect for the male's needs. Also, it somehow depicts through fantasy, what each of these men would want from her if they passed her on the street."

"How so?"

"I'm not saying each man would want her to fellate them, but each man wants to offer her their semen as a gift. It's the biology thing at work."

"I sure would."

"You like it?"

"I feel like I could cum just watching her, without ever touching myself?"

"That's what I want you to do when you're ready. I want you to stand up, strip down your trousers and fist your cock right at my mouth. You can stick it in my mouth too, but I really want you to watch the cum shoot out onto my tongue. The first time you unload is going to be my treat to you. After that, I want every load delivered with your cock in my mouth, and if I can manage it, I want one or two to go straight down my throat."

"Stop the scene."

"Huh?"

"Stop the scene now," Evan said as he stood up, dropped his trousers and boxers and turned pointing his cock straight at my face.

I scooted forward and opened my mouth just in time to catch the first shot of cum. It went straight to the back of my mouth and pooled at the entrance to my throat.

I managed to get my tongue out for the next pulse, but it was so much bigger than the first shot, so much so that some of it hit my upper lip and went straight up into my left nostril. I didn't flinch.

Evan laid the head of his cock on my tongue for the next three shots and then shoved his cock into my mouth, to finish unloading. I didn't have time to think about it, but in a way, I'd always thought about this first time. I was desperate, craven, and feeling the closest thing to a religious experience, I'd ever had...and I mean ever.

I looked up into his eyes, opened my mouth to let him see me swish the remaining cum around then swallowed with my mouth open so he could watch it disappear down my gullet.

He reached out and squeezed my left nostril so the cum that was just inside came out onto the tip of his finger. He held it up so I could see, and then placed his finger into my mouth so I could enjoy the last of his offering. I swallowed that little bit also.

Evan, just stood there, mouth agape, like he'd just been given the keys to the kingdom with no restrictions, no rules or roadmaps. And why not? He'd just unloaded a shot glass full of semen into his sister's mouth, my mouth, and he'd watched me willingly swallow the whole batch.

"Close your mouth Evan. You'll catch flies if you don't."

"Oh my god. That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. Let's watch some more scenes," he said, then hesitating just a bit, "that is, if you want to."

"Jesus, you're still hard."

"Hell yeah. I told you, that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. If you were serious earlier, I definitely want to do it again."

"I was dead serious. I want to suck you completely dry, not just another time tonight, but every day, as often as you can reload, for the next ten days or so, until mom and dad get home."

"Wow," was all he could say as he sat back down on the couch, his boner sticking straight up in the air."

I pushed play on the remote, and for the next two hours, I lay with my head in his lap, licking, sucking, and describing why I liked the various scenes that were playing on the TV. He unloaded twice more, before we were both so exhausted, we went to his bedroom and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I followed him into the bathroom and held his dick while he took his morning pee. That was cool. To feel the stream flowing through the urethra on the underside of his cock, and then to shake it and squeeze it to make sure all the drops were out, gave me a real appreciation for the male appendage I so longed to have back in my mouth.

We made breakfast together, bumping hips, swatting each other on the butt cheek, and giggling like little kids playing in their first fort, far from the hurly burly of the adult world.

"My jaw's sore."

"You blew me three times last night. I must have had my dick inside your mouth for over two hours."

"You've got a big dick."

"No I don't. It's average."

"It's the biggest dick I've ever sucked."

"It's the only dick you've ever sucked."

"I know and I want to do it again as soon as we take a shower. No. In fact, I want to suck your dick in the shower. That's the first place I ever saw you with a hard on.

"That's right, isn't it? I forgot about that."

"It's also the first time I ever tasted cum."

Evan cocked his head in a questioning manner.

"There was a big stream on the tile wall that I swiped up with my fingers. I put some in my mouth."

"What did you think?"

"That I couldn't wait to taste it straight from the source."

"Why'd you wait so long?"

"For one thing, there's never been an opportunity with you. For another, I thought I was going to have to wait until I was married, and I was willing, but last night it just seemed the most natural and right thing in the world that I should be doing."

"No regrets?"

"Not a one."

"Can I taste your pussy?"

"Wow. I hadn't even thought of that possibility. Sure. Why not? But absolutely do not think we're going to have sex."

"Okay."

We got in the shower and spent a good while washing each other thoroughly even taking time to help with washing each other's hair. As Evan was rinsing me off, he knelt and began licking my pussy. It was both exquisite and naughty at the same time; exquisite because I saw my beloved brother's face at my crotch and felt his tongue on my clit and naughty because, truth be told, it was a brother licking his sister's cunt.

I didn't cum, but oddly I didn't want to either. I was willing to wait until later when we were laying in bed so I could sleep after, but now I wanted my energy for my next bout with my face in his crotch.

"Stand up," I said as I started to kneel.

12