I'll Do You Before I Say 'I Do'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The savage fucking had its say on Felicia's straining body, overcoming any willpower she had, letting her know she would be coming now. "Peter, I'm gonna come, gonna come! Come with me!"

"Are you gonna be a good girl and take all my cum?" Peter asked raggedly, speeding his strokes.

"Oh yes, yes, all of it!"

"It has to all go in your ass! Every little bit!"

"Shoot it in me!" Felicia demanded, bracing herself for the scalding impact, imagining gallons of it, oceans of it. "It's mine, not Mary Jane's! I want it! I want it now!"

Peter closed his eyes and just fucked, letting his orgasm come over him. "You've got a tight fucking ass, Felicia. A nice, tight ass. You were made for getting fucked up the ass!"

He bucked one last time, then he was burning into Felicia's ass, his cum even hotter than Felicia had expected, liquid fire splashing inside her.

"God, it's killing me!" Felicia shrieked. She was mad with orgasm, insane with pleasure. "Don't stop!"

Peter grunted, fucked into her again, again. A fresh batch of cum each time. Every time he thought he had finished, his cock pumped out more. Like Felicia's body was sucking the seed from him.

***

Mary Jane had never seen anything like the way Peter and Black Cat came together. Their superhuman bodies clashed and jerked against each other, like they were fighting. She saw Peter's cock swell and redden, becoming a weapon, and then the inferno of his cum into Black Cat's obscenely milking anus.

The wildness of it, the lack of even a hint of inhibitions, the complete shamelessness of how they surrendered to each other... Mary Jane had partied hard, but never that had. It felt more like something you'd pay to see, on stage in a sleazy Mexican cantina, not something that would happen between a society lady and a sometimes member of the Fantastic Four.

She covered her head with her arms like she was trying to keep the images in. He'd fucked her. He'd fucked her so hard, he'd made her his, as surely as a wedding ring.

***

Minutes, hours later, he was dry as a bone. Peter pulled himself audibly out of Felicia's slushy ass, saw the cum inside threatening to spill out. A quick thwip and he'd covered her ass with webbing, sealing it inside. Felicia moaned gratefully, drawing her knees up to her breasts, curling up into a ball around the orgasm she wanted to hold inside her forever.

Peter stepped over her, bringing his cock down to her face, wiping it off with her hair. Then running his hand across her cheek. Felicia smiling as she felt his glove on her flesh, one last time.

"I may be a whore," she said grandly, "but I'm your whore."

She closed her eyes, falling into a long sleep.

Peter let her keep the scepter.

***

"So," Mary Jane asked when he got home, "how was your bachelor party?"

"Nothing fancy," he told her. "Just found Felicia. Gave her one for the road."

MJ smiled, remembering it. Those big tits shaking as Peter fucked into her.

Mary Jane had had her wicked way with Peter; gotten him to the point where he'd taken her admonition to sow his wild oats to exactly where she'd meant it. But she still didn't think he was ready to know that she'd been watching the whole thing. It might make him even more neurotic; somehow.

"Well, don't get used to it. In a week, you're a married man. And then I'm keeping you all to myself."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Except for anniversaries, of course," she said. "But I expect to be in on those. Felicia doesn't have anything against threesomes, does she? Or redheads?"

"No. Nothing." Peter smiled to himself. Once a year sounded like about as much Felicia as he could handle. "She's a total whore."

12