I'll Go Commando

Story Info
No clean panties so she took a chance.
2.5k words
4.2
78.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

I was naked, standing in the middle of the wreckage that was the disaster area my room had become. When I turned eighteen my mother had stopped nagging me to clean up my room as she considered that I was old enough to do it without being reminded. Really, had the woman no sense? A gentle reminder wouldn't have gone astray.

Normally I wouldn't have worried. I'd have made a mental note to do something about the mess and then moved on, possibly getting around to cleaning up a little later. Or possible not, I had to admit, looking around me. So why was I so worried this time? Undies. My underwear drawer was empty. Now I was quite sure I had some clean panties in amongst the pile of things on the floor. Positive, even. At least, I think I was positive. I just couldn't be sure, but I must have some, right?

Damned if I could spot any just looking around. Not really a problem, though. All I had to do was tidy up and I'd find them while I was doing that. If I had any. The trouble was that tidying up would take me hours and I wanted to go down to the mall. It was a fine Saturday morning and I had money to spend. I might even buy some more panties.

Now that was an idea worth listening to. If I went commando I could buy some panties when I got to the mall and bingo, commando no more. I mean, where was the harm? No-one would know except me and if by some mischance someone did find out they wouldn't get more than a fleeting glimpse and they probably couldn't be sure of what they saw and they wouldn't know me in the first place. I couldn't see any real problem with the idea.

So I got dressed quickly, putting on a bra and a sundress. The sundress came down to my knees, which was a plus. Slipping on a pair of sandals I sauntered forth, feeling deliciously naughty. "Oh, yes, I've gone commando on occasion," I could hear myself airily saying to my friends if that subject ever came up. It would be a hoot.

Even though it was Autumn the day was warm. There was only the lightest of breezes (fortunately) and the zephyrs that wandered past were comfortably warm. That would probably change to a freezing cold in the near future but today everything was good.

If I cut across the park I was quite close to the mall, a nice easy stroll. Mind you, I wouldn't cut across the park after dark. Even nice areas like ours got some lowlifes after dark. Why give them a chance?

Strolling through the park enjoying the day and the walk. The sun was shining, the trees were showing their Autumn colours, fallen leaves were making a rustling crunchy sound under foot, and the light breeze was skidding along the ground, tossing the leaves about.

We have a bandstand in the park and some of the local bands give performances. Some of them are quite good. Others, I give thanks for the advance notice and avoid the park while they're playing. No-one was scheduled for this weekend. There was, however, a couple of boys leaning against the bandstand, watching me as I approached.

That didn't bother me. I knew both of them. They were both about a year older than me and they both played in the local football team. Not bad players. According to them, anyway. Rob had tried to date me at various times but I'd turned him down. Nicely, of course. That way he'd ask me out again and I might even go.

The boys both raised a hand in acknowledgement of my approach and I gave a small wave in return. Inside I was giggling, imagining the look on their faces if they knew I was commando. A deliciously wicked thought.

As I drew closer the boys moved onto the path to have a word with me. I could have just smiled and passed them by but politeness doesn't hurt. I slowed down and came to a halt in front of them.

"Morning, Rob, Tony," I said with a bright smile.

"Morning to you, Beth," came the smiling reply.

Everyone happy and smiling and why not on such a lovely day?

That stupid little breeze was why not. The damn thing was just scudding along at ankle level, kicking leaves here and then as it came, a little boy of a breeze, kicking its' feet through the leaves.

It came to the boys and flowed around them and continued on to me. That rotten little puff of air, which should by rights have swirled around my ankles and gone on, went and puffed upwards travelling up my legs and under my dress.

The dress was rather loose and it wouldn't have bothered me if the wind had made it bell out a little. It didn't do that, though, did it? This infernal bit of demon's breath simply lifted the front of my dress and scooted it upwards.

I gave a squawk and my hands darted to the front of my dress to hold it down but Rob was even faster. His hand flashed out and caught the hem of my dress, holding it high, while he and Tony looked at me with broad smiles.

Colour my face red. Talk about instant embarrassment. Even worse was the fact that I was freshly shaved so I didn't even have a patch of fur to hide behind. I snatched my dress out of Rob's hands, giving him a real killing look. Instead of dropping to the ground screaming he started laughing.

I was feeling too humiliated to say anything so I didn't even try. I just pushed past the two oafs, intending to go on my way. They didn't say anything either. Without a word, by mutual consent, they just slipped an arm under each of mine and lifted me up. Not far, only an inch or so, but my feet were no longer on the ground and they were marching me behind the bandstand and into the bushes there.

"What do you think you're playing at," I snapped at them. "You let me go and you let me go right now."

They let me go. I settled down onto my feet and then down onto my knees as they pushed me towards the ground.

"Now be reasonable, Beth," Rob said. "You have been a naughty girl and you've been caught at it. Everyone knows that naughty things happen to naughty girls."

By this time they had me on my hands and knees and were holding me like that quite easily. The pair of them were kneeling next to me and one of them had already pushed my dress up, leaving me naked from the waist down. Both of them had a free hand and both of them were using that free hand to rub it over my bottom.

"Let me go or I'll scream," I hissed, and then let out a strangled squawk as a hand slipped between my legs and started massaging me a lot more intimately.

"Don't be silly, Beth," said Tony with a laugh. "You won't scream. What, chance getting caught in the bushes with a couple of boys and no panties to be found? People would say you were agreeable and then changed your mind."

It seemed to me that both of them were now taking it in turns to rub my pussy, feeling me up quite comprehensively.

"All right," I conceded, "I won't scream, but if you don't stop touching me like that I will certainly bite someone. Hard enough for you to need stitches, so I suggest you cut it out."

"Ah, Beth," Rob said speaking gently, "you do realise that when I finish patting your pussy I'll be using my cock to get even closer acquainted?"

My eyes opened wide at that. Wider, I should say, as they had already opened wide when the first hand had grabbed my pussy. They wouldn't dare. Would they? I had an uneasy suspicion that they would. I wasn't exactly what you would call a virgin but there's a big difference between one on one by mutual consent (even if very nervous consent one time), and two to one with no consent on the part of the one.

"You wouldn't," I gasped out and actually felt relieved when Rob took his hand off me. (Tony was still playing, damn him.)

Rob shuffled on his knees until he was by my side.

"Beth," he said, "why don't you say hullo to your new little friend and then consider whether I will or not?"

I glanced at him, which was a mistake. What he was showing me might have been new (to me) but it wasn't little and I was quite sure it wasn't my friend.

"Are you insane?" I gasped. "That thing would kill me."

"Nah," he scoffed. "Just relax and you'll find that everything will be fine."

Relax? How was I supposed to relax with something like that near me? Rob started shuffling back behind me and I couldn't help but think that if he just jammed his erection into the ground he could have pole vaulted into position.

I could hear him ordering Tony to shove aside and I have to admit that that puzzled me a little. I'd always thought that of the two, Tony led, and Rob followed, but it didn't seem like it right now.

Rob was busy massaging me again, fingers dipping into sensitive areas, generally making a nuisance of themselves. I was expecting the sudden assault of his cock at any moment, but never more so than when he pulled his hand away. Then something was touching me there and I was going to scream, I just knew I was. As soon as his cock started pushing in that would be it.

There came a touch and I did give a very little scream. Of shock, really. That wasn't his damned cock that was touching me. His tongue was darting between my lips and starting to wreak its very own brand of havoc. I was twisting about under this vicious assault, not knowing what to do, feebly protesting and being ignored.

If that wasn't bad enough things got worse. That rotten man seemed to have a map of my erogenous zones and his hands and tongue was finding each one of them. My dress got pushed even higher and my bra was unclipped, leaving my breasts swinging free. I blamed Tony for that as Rob was otherwise occupied. Then his tongue was poking around my clitoris and I just went rigid from the shock of it.

"Ah, don't do that," I managed to gasp, hearing him laugh.

No wonder he laughed. His tongue returned to that spot, seeming to delight in tormenting me. He kept doing it and it was all becoming too much. I climaxed, almost biting my tongue in my effort not to scream. He knew I was climaxing, too, and he took full advantage of the fact, the swine.

As soon as I started to come down from my high he was ready, his cock pushing eagerly into me. I didn't get a chance to protest, his damned trouser snake striking home hard and fast, leaving me hopelessly skewered.

He started moving, slowly at first, but when he found I was moving with him he picked up the pace. I would like to point out that I wasn't deliberately moving with him - it just sort of happened. Also, seeing I was already moving with him, it would have been petty not to continue to match his movements, and I am not petty, so I had no choice.

It wasn't only his cock that was moving now. His hands were on my breasts, rubbing them, and I was just as aware of his hands there as I was aware of what his cock was doing to me. Alright, maybe I was a lot more aware of his cock and the way it was sliding into me, roughly rubbing against my passage, and then being dragged back again, that tennis ball on the end of it once more dragging against me, agitating me.

They say friction burns and Rob was certainly proving that. I was feeling hot all over with the biggest pool of heat deep inside me, with his cock stirring it up, bringing it to the boil. His hands rubbing against my breast was causing a warm excitement that was trickling through my body, seeking that pool of heat and dripping into it.

His cruel tongue attack had left me all excited and now his cock was building on that excitement in a major way. I was giving out little squeaking sounds, not encouragement, but a desire for relief from this steadily mounting sweet torment.

He was ready for me to climax, just biding his time until it happened. The first little touches started and Rob just exploded into action, his cock doubling its speed, pounding into me with gay abandon. My climax exploded though me and while it raged I could feel him frantically jerking about, cutting loose with everything he had.

I was still shaking and shuddering when he finished and withdrew and I sagged nervously to the ground. What now?

Rob apparently saw me starting to tremble a little.

"What's wrong now?" he asked, sounding mildly exasperated.

"So I'm a little worried about Tony," I snapped. "Is that such a crime? Can you blame me?"

"Why on earth are you worried about Tony?" he asked. "If either of us needs to worry about Tony it's me. You do know that he's as gay as the Mardi Gras parade, don't you?"

I rolled over and sat up, highly indignant. No, I hadn't known any such thing. I turned a fulminating look upon Tony. He was laughing.

"You were worried about me?" he said, giggling of all things. "Geez, girl, I thought everyone knew I played for the same team."

I scrambled to my feet, pulling my sundress into place and doing up my bra. I then just stood there, not knowing what to say.

Rob was smiling at me. "You were absolutely sensational, you know. I'm going to want to try you out again to see if you're as good as I remember or if you get even better with a bit of practice."

I didn't deign to answer that. I just sniffed and turned to go back home. It was obvious that I wasn't suited to wandering around commando style. I didn't care if it was going to take me hours to clean up my room. I was going to find some panties.

And I wasn't wondering it Rob would still be in the park when I came back later that day - with panties. I didn't care if he was because nothing would happen. Nothing, I told myself firmly.

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers