I'll Just Borrow Matt, Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry, Mrs. Evans, I couldn't help squashing you against the frame."

"It's all right Matt. It was only my squashy bits." She smiled at the startled look on his face and the knowing grin on Kathy's.

"Umm, yes, OK," he muttered, flushing slightly.

"Come on, there's only the couch and the armchairs, then we'll have a lemonade before we start the painting."

They were sipping their lemonades when the 'phone rang. Anne went to answer it, to find Lisa on the line.

"Hi, Mrs Evans. I was wondering whether Kathy would like to come over for a swim."

"I'll ask her, Lisa. Just a moment." She covered the mouthpiece. "Kathy, Lisa wants to know whether you'd like to go over for a swim."Has Kathy arranged this? she wondered, her pussy suddenly tingling.

"Mom, I promised to help you with this. With three of us, it shouldn't take more than an hour or so. If you could drive Matt and me to Lisa's when we're finished?"

"Yes, OK, can do. Lisa?"If Matt's going, too, then it was probably an innocent call, she thought.

"Yes?"

"Kathy and Matt are helping me paint the garage loft. Could they come over in an hour or so, when we've finished?"

"That'd be great, Mrs Evans. Tell Kathy I'll see her later, then. Bye."

"Bye, Lisa. Kathy, Lisa says great, see you in an hour or so. We'd better get started. Can you two do the latex paint while I start on the woodwork?"

It was actually seventy-five minutes, but the latex paint was on the walls and all of the woodwork was done except the door itself. Anne contemplated the work done with a sense of satisfaction. "OK, you two, scram," she said to the teenagers. "I'll finish off here. Matt, how did you come over this morning? Was that your bike outside the garage?"

"Yeah."

"You have a driver's licence don't you?"

"Yep. I would have used my pickup, but my Uncle Ben borrowed it."

"Would you drive Kathy over to Lisa's, and bring her back later? I don't need to go out, you can collect your bike later, or we can put it in the back of the car and I'll drive you home."

"I'll drive Kathy to Lisa's, sure, but I have some work to do at home, so I'll bring the car straight back. You don't mind, Kathy, do you? I'll get the pickup or borrow Uncle Ben's car and take you and Lisa to the mall later," said Matt. "We can take Hopalong as well. That's assuming they both don't already have dates with Jeff and Cindy."

"Hopalong being Todd, I suppose?" asked Anne.

"Yeah, but he's getting really nimble on his crutches."

Anne laughed. "Go on, the two of you. I can have this finished in half an hour."

"OK, Mom," said Kathy. "If I'm going for a swim I won't shower here, I'll take clean clothes to Lisa's."

"Fine, sweetheart."

The two youngsters were soon away in Anne's car and she carried on to try and finish painting the woodwork. It seemed like no time at all before Matt was back and he helped Anne tidy up the few things left to do and helped her clean the brushes.

Anne stood back and looked around, brushing a stray wisp of hair from her forehead. "I guess that's it, Matt. All done." She smiled at him, then went on. "I think we deserve refreshment. I've got some white wine cooling. Like some?"

"Please, Mrs Evans, that'd be nice." Matt grinned cheerfully at her.

They left the garage and went back into the house. Anne got the bottle of wine from the refrigerator and poured two glasses, then took them through to where Matt was sprawled on the couch."Here, Matt. I'm going to have a shower. How about you?"

"I could use one."

"OK, you go first. You'll have to use the shower in my bathroom until I can get the plumber to see to the other one." Anne smiled. "Finish your wine first." She paused, thinking,how do I say this? She took a deep breath. "Matt? There's something I have to say."

"Yes?"

"Kathy told me you'd fucked her."

Matt opened his mouth, then closed it again, not knowing what to say, but Anne put her finger on his lips, shaking her head gently.

"It's all right, Matt," she said. "It happens to every girl sooner or later. Kathy was lucky, she said you were gentle and made her feel great." Anne smiled at him. "She made me feel damned horny, I'll tell you! She's going on the pill next week. Mind, you'll have to give her some time for them to take effect, but this time next month, Matt, you can fuck my daughter without needing a condom."And I wish it was me!

Matt flushed, shaking his head. "I don't know what to say," he said ruefully.

"Don't say anything, Matt, but I want a promise from you."

"What?"

"Don't fuck her where there's any danger of being caught and found out. The two of you can use Kathy's bed, whether I'm here or not. All right?"

He nodded mutely.

"OK, enough of that." She reached out and took his empty wine glass, a shock going through her as their fingers touched. "Shower now, I think."Maybe a cold one for me!

"Yes, please," said Matt.

She stood. "This way." She led him upstairs, taking a bath towel from the linen cupboard as they passed, and led him into her bedroom, through to the bathroom. "There's everything you need, I think. Use the shower gel in the green tube, Matt, the other will make you smell a little too feminine."

Matt grinned, then stopped. "Oops, I left my clean things in the garage."

"I'll get them," said Anne. "You start your shower. I'll slip your bag just inside the door."

Matt smiled again. "Thanks."

Anne nodded at him and left the bathroom, making her way to the garage and retrieving Matt's sports bag. She took it back into the house and up to her bedroom. The shower was running and she opened the bathroom door to slip the bag inside. She paused.I'm gonna peek, she thought,I just have to see!

Cautiously she peered round the door. She could see Matt clearly in the shower cubicle, for when it had been installed, Anne and her late husband had fitted clear, not frosted, glass. 'I might want to watch you shower', Ken had said, 'and I can't through frosted glass.' Anne had laughingly agreed, and now she was reaping a further benefit, for she could see Matt clearly. As she watched, he turned slightly and she gasped, for he was grasping a formidable erection and his hand began to move on it.

He's masturbating, she thought.No! He mustn't waste it!

She stepped back quickly into her bedroom and ripped off her clothes.Kathy love, forgive me, she thought,but if I can I'm going to fuck Matt! She took a deep breath and went into the bathroom. Matt's back was towards her and she opened the shower cubicle door and stepped quickly in, closing it behind her. A draught or something must have warned him, for Matt spun around, a startled look on his face, his hand still grasping his erection.

"Don't waste it on your hand, Matt," she said, gently grasping the end of his prick, caressing it. She looked up at him. "I'd much rather you fucked me with it instead."

Matt gaped at her, his eyes flickering over her.Good sign, she thought,I can't see any signs of rejection. "Mrs Evans," he stammered, "what are you doing?"

Anne laughed. "Well, at the moment I'm taking a shower, but in the very near future I would like that very pretty prick pushed into my pussy." She loosened his prick and rested her hands on his shoulders, gazing into his eyes. "Will you, Matt? Will you fuck me?"

"I can't," said Matt in a half groan, "what about Kathy?"

"Kathy said she wouldn't mind, as long as she got you back," said Anne, thinking,well, that's almost what she said! "She said you'd told her if the chance ever came you would like to fuck me."

Matt flushed, but nodded. "I guess I did say that."

"Nowis that chance, Matt, if you want to," said Anne quietly. "I want to, Matt, honestly."And I think your prick wants to do it, too, it hasn't softened at all while I've been here.

"If you're sure, Mrs Evans, and if Kathy said it was OK, then yes, I would really love to fuck you," Matt said quietly.

"I did so hope you would," Anne said.

"Has it been long, Mrs Evans?" he asked.

"Too long," she replied. "Matt?" she said suddenly.

"Yes?"

"I think you'd better call me Anne." There was a note of amusement in her voice. She paused. "Matt?" she said.

"Yes?"

"Can we do this my way?"

"Whatis your way?"

"I want to suck you off, make you come in my mouth and on my breasts." She stared at him, heat in her eyes. "You and I both know that you will be too quick that first time." She smiled at him, licking her lips. "Then I want you to eat my pussy untilI come. Then I want you to fuck me from behind, so that I can feel you as deep inside me as possible. It's been four years, Matt. I want it all."And I want it now!

He was silent for a moment, then groaned and smiled at her. "You shall have it all, Anne. I think we'd better get dried."

Hurriedly they dried themselves, then Anne took Matt's hand and led him back into her bedroom. He sat down, so that his ass was on the edge of her bed, presenting his prick to her. "Your move," he murmured.

"Yes," she said, "and we have plenty of time." She went gracefully to her knees beside the bed and took gentle hold of his prick. She smiled up at him.

"Now, that's all I'm going to say on the matter for the moment," she said, smiling at him, then went on, "I need my mouth for other things!" And she gently enveloped his prick in her mouth.Ohmigod, he tastes great! she thought. She pursed her lips into an 'o', sliding them down and over the glans, down until the gag reflex stopped her and she came back up, her lips tight on him as she came back up over the glans, down again, then up. She let her tongue play over the mushroom head, her right hand gripping the shaft lightly. She cupped his balls with her left hand, squeezing gently, careful not to hurt him.

She moved her hand lightly on his shaft, licking his swollen head like a Popsicle, her tongue all around the rim, keeping it wet. He twitched then shuddered as she let him feel her teeth, then kissed the head to let him know that he was safe. He was breathing hoarsely now, his fingers in her hair.

"I'm close, Anne," he whispered.

She smiled to herself.I knew he'd be quick! She moved faster now, more fucking him with her mouth than sucking, bringing him closer and closer. He whimpered and his fingers tightened in her hair as she brought him closer, closer, then took him to a shattering climax, taking the first spurts of his seed in her mouth, smiling brilliantly at him as she swallowed, then milking his cock onto her breasts and rubbing his glans with her nipples.

She had started slowly, easing when he got close, then speeding him up when he eased, until she finally took him over the edge, panting as his seed filled her mouth and soaked her breasts. Slowly his prick shrank in her hand, until she sighed, then licked carefully around the head to clean him, his prick twitching in post-ejaculation sensitivity.

Matt was breathing heavily as he came down from his sexual high and Anne stroked him lightly, his arm, his thigh, leaning forward to kiss gently at his nipple, revelling in the feel of him, the smell of him, the downy hairs on his legs, bleached by the sun. Then she sat beside him, kissed his cheek and, putting her hand behind his head, turned his head towards herself and brought her lips to his in their first kiss. He stiffened for a moment as he tasted himself, then his lips parted and his tongue twined with hers, duelling, caressing. One hand was behind his head, the other on his hip and she could feel herself getting wet with anticipation. Eventually, she gently broke the kiss and leaned back, twisting to get her back comfortable against the bed headboard, spreading her legs.

"Have you ever eaten a woman before, Matt?" she asked him, her finger lightly trailing over her mound, smiling to herself as his eyes followed her movements.

He shook his head. "Not often, Anne, I'm looking forward to it," he said as he moved to kneel between her spread legs, stroking them, teasing the white flesh of her thigh.

Anne Evans shuddered. "Oh, Matt, so am I!"

He smiled at her, then leaned forward, gently kissing her pussy, then stabbing at her with pointed tongue, making her jump. He licked gently around her labia, letting his tongue trail along the inside of her thigh, flicking over her clitoris, licking the length of her cleft from the pucker of her anus, to the clitoris peeping from its sheath.

He leaned back for a moment, her juices bright upon his face. "You taste good, Anne," he said, then leaned forward to renew his assault on her tenderness. His tongue was everywhere and she could feel his hot breath adding to her own heat. He licked her labia, then let his tongue trail down the crease between thigh and groin, down one side, up the other, flicking her clitoris with the tip of his tongue as he moved from one side to the other, the sensations building in her as he worked his loving attack on her core, his tongue moving everywhere. She could feel the tensions building in her, moving her onward, inexorably towards her peak, until suddenly she was clenching his head between her thighs as she came, pressing his face into her cunt as she shuddered in climax, so that he could hardly breathe.

"Oh my God, Matt," she breathed, "that was incredible!" She took a deep, ragged breath and smiled shakily at him.

He shrugged. "I only did it a couple of times before, and I didn't really know what I was doing. It's much nicer on a shaved pussy!"

"You're a fast learner, then, Matt." Anne grinned at him.He's going to fuck me now, she thought, trembling in her own eagerness for the remembered assault on her core. She reached out gently for his prick.

"Now Matt, let's get you hard again," she murmured, smiling at him. "Oh! You are!" she said in delight. She turned away from him, presenting her ass for his gaze, spreading her legs as she knelt on the bed, her arms braced, the lips of her pussy swollen with her need. She glanced over her shoulder at him and smiled, well aware of the lewdness of her pose and the effect she would have upon him.

"Fuck me, Matt," she whispered, "fuck your girlfriend's Mom!"

He bent briefly and kissed her ass cheeks in turn, surprising her, then took gentle hold of her hips, lining up his prick with her pussy. He pushed gently forward and she gasped as the thick, blunt head slid between the wet lips of her cunt. He kept pushing and his cock sank to the root in her soaking canal. He paused for a moment, deep inside her, before reaching around her and cupping her tits. Anne moaned.

"Oh, Matt! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard!"Very hard, Matt, very, very hard.

He did what she asked, burying his cock to its hilt in her juicy - oh, so very juicy - cunt. Long before he came, she was panting from the pounding his cock was giving her, slurping its way through her juices from head to balls. She felt herself getting closer, that old familiar remembered tingle building up in her pussy, when Matt reached around her thigh and ran his finger gently over her clitoris.

That was all it took. She had been so close for so long that his touch pushed her over the edge. She gasped, a noise somewhere between a scream and a moan escaping from her, her belly in spasm as her orgasm rippled through her like a shockwave. Matt could no longer hold back himself and he rammed his cock deep into her cunt as his semen jetted deeply within her, his cock twitching as it slowed, his heart pounding.

Anne shuddered gently to a standstill as Matt's cock slowly softened. There was sweat on both of them in the warm summer air, running down his face, dripping onto Anne's back. She breathed deeply as his cock slithered gently from her and turned to face him. Her face was wet with her own sweat and she smiled gently and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Thank you, Matt," she whispered. "That was wonderful." She smiled broadly, suddenly. "In fact, I would go so far as to say it was fucking marvellous!"

Comment and constructive criticism welcomed, to the address in my profile. Don't forget to vote!

12