I'll Learn Better Someday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elisebos
elisebos
130 Followers

Lauren had a dick. She had tits too, I was pretty sure of that, they had been rubbing against mine when she was inside me, but a dick. How in the world did that happen? After I got over my shock a little, I became angry; she'd fucked me when I was out if it, she fucked me without a condom. In my book, that was sexual assault. Rape, even. As awesome as it had been, she and I weren't an item. I might be a rebel against my dad, but I actually have some standards and morals, or whatever.

That's how I caught her to do my assignments. And she said she had been clean, but I still went and got myself tested. And I got a dose of the morning-after pill too, which was kind of a pain, but necessary. She'd pulled out, but my mother and older sisters had preached that pre-come could have sperm in it to get a girl pregnant. Like I said, I'm not book-smart... but I'm careful. The weed, the drinking? Sure, that's not responsible behaviour, I guess you'd say. At least I never drove when under the influence, right?

I bit my lip now, and turned off the television, struggling out of the bean-bag and getting to my feet. I padded over to her room and pushed at her half-open door.

She was sitting in her bed instead of at her desk, which was packed with books. She glanced up at me and frowned.

"What?"

"Nothing." I sauntered in, opening a few of her books and peering at the words and numbers. I could feel her suspicious glare, but I took up one of her pens and wrote my name in the corner of one page, Jessica Roxanne Sullivan and putting a heart over each 'i' in my name. Cute.

"Don't fucking write in my book, Jess," she snapped. "Look, could you leave me alone, I have your work to do--"

"How did you get it?" I turned on my heel and smiled at her. My mother always said a smile is a better weapon than a scowl, and I use my smile to bludgeon people over the head... a lot.

Lauren's eyebrows wrinkled together. "What?"

"The... penis."

Her expression instantly shuttered and she bent back to my assignment. "Born that way," she answered after a long moment, when she realized that I wasn't going away. "The doctors knew I was genetically weird or whatever, but my mom tried to raise me as a boy. I got breasts when I was twelve, and hair on my balls at the same time." She glanced up at me and bit her lip. "Jess. About that other night... I really didn't mean to--"

"But you did," I said with a grin, but I felt a deep sense of triumph at how she flushed.

"You were totally wasted," she muttered, scribbling something down.

"And that made it okay." I sat on her bed and just kept smiling. "Right?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

I hadn't been ready to forgive her at all, but I saw the way her face was long with sorrow. I reached out, taking the books and papers out of her hands.

"Jess, I got to finish this--"

I didn't say anything to her. I just tossed them onto the floor, she'd sort them out later anyway, and got up on the bed. She was looking at me with a wary expression, which melted into shock when I began to untie the string of the grey sweatpants she was wearing.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut the fuck up," I told her, not too unkindly. "You owe me this."

"I don't owe you shit, I've been doing all your homework anyway," she said in a sulky tone, but she still raised her hips a little so I could slide off the clothing, dragging down the boxer-briefs she had on as well. I felt a little sorry for her for a moment; she probably never had a chance to wear lacy, frilly panties. I love those kinds of panties... even though I wasn't wearing any right now.

When I balled up the clothing, hurled them away and looked at her, she was leaning back on her elbows, her nipples peaking up through the thin cotton of her old shirt. I smirked at her and she licked her lips, dropping her gaze; her cheeks were still flaming. I let mine fall as well, noting where the hem of the shirt rucked up and revealed the slight swell of her stomach, the dark-red hair at her crotch, and that incredible cock lying quiescent against the creamy flesh of her thigh.

"Oh, wow." I reached out and ran my index finger down the silky length of it. She made a funny sound, wriggled a little; her cock twitched. The last time I saw it, everything had been washed in a fog, but now I watched with something like greed as it began to plump up. I wrapped my fingers around it and gave an experimental pump.

Lauren groaned and shifted. I swallowed hard and leaned down, inhaling the musky scent of her arousal. She actually squeaked when I licked around the ridge of the bulbous head.

"Jess," she murmured and arched up when I slipped my lips right over it.

Her cock was a little thinner than Kevin's, but longer. I didn't feel too guilty that I was sucking off someone else, I was pretty sure that Kevin was boning a random chick somewhere. I didn't have any reason to break up with him right now, though. This was just... an experiment. A side-thing.

Although it would drive my dad insane if he knew I was sleeping with another woman. He'd probably cry, and then preach about how it was an abomination. He'd go into a fit if he found out Lauren had this dick... this dick sliding warmly between my lips, the head of it hitting the back of my throat now and again. I had to grab hold of the base of it so that she wouldn't choke me.

I had on a long, loose skirt, so I reached down and dragged it up until it was gathered around my waist, sliding two fingers against myself; I was getting so wet with her dick in my mouth. I felt her fingers touch the side of my face, and it was then I realized I had my eyes closed, as if I was enjoying an ice-cream cone or something. She was looking at me with wide eyes; hadn't anybody ever sucked her off before?

I stared back at her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to go for a condom, but at the same time I wanted to feel her inside me, thick and hot. I hadn't fucked Kevin or anyone since her... and I knew that Lauren she hadn't either.

I sat back on my heels, pulling off my shirt. She reached around me and undid my bra, sliding the straps off my shoulders before cupping one of my breasts and leaning down to suck at the nipple. I arched my back to get into her mouth some more, and she switched over to the other one, her thumb still rubbing over the spit she left on the first.

"Yeah," I encouraged, putting my hand on top of her head, running my fingers through her wavy red hair. We both had almost the same texture of hair, except mine was brown. While I was pondering that, Lauren kissed her way up to my collarbone, licked my neck and then pressed our lips together.

I flailed a little... which was weird. I mean, I'd had her dick all up inside me, but kissing... kissing was more intimate. She followed me down, licking her way into my mouth, and I started to kiss her back as she settled between my legs. I still had my skirt on and she her shirt, so we had layers of cloth between us, but I could feel the rigid rod of her dick sliding against my mound.

"I want to fuck your ass so bad," Lauren murmured against my mouth and I shivered. I've never had anal before, but for some reason, I think I'd let her do that.

Not today, though. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back a little. "Not today," I said out loud when our lips parted. "Some other time."

She looked really disappointed and pleased at the same moment, but she just nodded. I figured I could give her something close, though, so I pushed her away even more and turned over to get on my hands and knees, actually sinking down to my elbows so my ass was in the air. She murmured something, and I felt the bed shift as she knelt up behind me.

"Oh, oh fuck," I heard myself moan as I felt the head of Lauren's cock slide into me. It was so fucking good, so long and thick and warm that I had to cover my mouth with one hand. I was groaning out loud with each of her thrusts, almost squealing when she pressed in a particularly sharp manner. Her hands were all over me, working the dripping lips of my cunt this moment, fondling where her cock sank into me; pulling apart my ass-cheeks so that she could presumably stare at the winking promise of my hole; and then sliding flat against my belly and up to pinch my nipples. She pinched them really viciously too, and I reached back and clawed the side of her thigh in retaliation. She hissed and fucked into me harder.

I had gripped fistfuls of her sheet by now, stuffing it against my mouth to stifle my cries. Lauren was quiet, though, except for her heavy breathing, which increased as her cock burrowed in and out, slick and fast. It even slipped out once and I wriggled in need for her to stick it back in me.

I was choking on the force of my orgasm by the time it rolled over me, shaking underneath Lauren like a leaf in a strong wind. I'd never come with Kevin before... it was just one of those things. My whole body locked up and I was hollering into the mattress while she was completely still behind me. When I rolled my head a little bit to the side, strands of my hair sticking to my sweaty cheek, she gritted out, "You done?"

"Wait," I said breathlessly. Wincing a little, I slumped down and twisted around onto my back, eyeing the rigid, slick column of her dick, before grinning up at her. "The fuck are you waiting for?"

She glared half-heartedly, but grabbed onto her cock and started tugging on it. The weeping slit peeked and disappeared rhythmically in her clenched fist, and I urged her along by fondling the balls underneath. Wow, balls, what the fuck.

"Come on," I said, using my free hand to flick at one of my own nipples, looking up at her. Her whole body stuttered and then she came on my stomach, just like the last time, splattering hot and sticky.

She collapsed on top of me, her mouth ravaging mine and I let her do that for a few seconds before I pushed her off. Using her sheet to wipe my skin, I found my shirt and pulled it on, tossing my hair over my shoulder.

"I need my assignment tomorrow," I said sweetly. "Thanks, Lauren!"

Her cursing followed me out.

fin

elisebos
elisebos
130 Followers
12