Ill Met By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell do you care about-" Theo cut himself off, piecing it together. "You son a bitch!" They hadn't passed any cops or road blocks. While the police and the search teams would eventually bring the man hunt further south, clearly no one had expected for him to get this far this soon.

"I swear to God, dude, I will fucking make you watch her bleed out if you don't stay away."

The metal bit into her neck and Ellie feeling the blood well up against the blade.

Staring at Theo under the moonlight, something just kept looking off. Ellie chalked it up to her hysteria at being held hostage; wanting to panic, wanting to run and unable to safely do either. It was him, but he looked different. The bone structure seemed to have changed, but that was a stupid thought and didn't make any sense.

"Ellie, close your eyes." His voice was hoarse and distorted. She immediately complied, not wanting to know what was about to happen.

That's when all hell broke loose. A sickening, gut wrenching crunch cracked through the air like gunshot and the man behind her became as stiff as Ellie had when she'd felt the knife. Next thing she knew, the knife was gone. Distantly she heard both the man and the knife hit the soft, thin layer of snow underneath them. However the man had been holding her off balance so when he abruptly dropped her she pitched forward. Acting on instinct, Ellie's eyes shot open as she tried to catch herself.

She wished she hadn't. She really wished she hadn't. Stunned, Ellie failed to catch herself, her knees hitting the ground first, her arms in front of her. Her elbows absorbed none of the shock, her head and shoulders hitting the cold snow beneath her. Starting to scramble, Ellie immediately went back to the ground despite how painful it was to lay in the cold.

That little voice in the back of her head told her to stay down and out of the way until she could get to the truck.

The bone crunching noise had been Theo. The man had dropped her of his own accord, terrified. Not that she blamed him after she realized what the noise had been.

Standing on his back legs, he was easily pushing eight feet with black hair and yellow eyes. Ellie could barely wrap her brain around what she was seeing. She was convinced she'd hit her head harder than she thought when she'd fallen out of the truck. There was no damn way her boyfriend, standing ten yards away from her, was now a werewolf.

The built up stress over the past several years had finally gotten to her, and Ellie had snapped. That was the only explanation for this.

There was one thing that made Ellie unable to deny that this was Theo. He had a large scar that ripped from the juncture of his shoulder and neck across his chest. As if God was daring her to try and dissociate what was happening, that same scar was equally as prominent on the werewolf.

Theo, the werewolf, was focused on the man and not watching her at all. It might be her only chance to get away. The truck wouldn't stop him if he wanted to get at her badly enough, but Ellie was banking on his attention staying fixated on the man.

Like a hare darting for its hole, Ellie quietly got her limbs underneath her before making a dash for the truck. The passenger door was still open.

She had to admit that the odds of actually getting into the truck were pretty slim, but she had to try. Her sudden movement must have elicited his attention. To her credit, she at least made it to the top of the incline before the creature had cut her off and she almost fell back down. Fear unlike anything else she'd ever known filled her to her very core. Flight wasn't an option. There was no God damn way she could fight, so Ellie stood very still. It's Theo. He won't hurt you. It's Theo.

He wouldn't, right? Ellie dropped back to the ground, trying to make herself as small as possible and not move. She was on the verge of either hyperventilating or having a heart attack.

Ellie tried to keep herself together as he caged and sniffed her all over, jolting violently when he licked her neck along where the shallow cut was. That sent her into a full blown panic. Ellie did not like the concept of werewolf teeth anywhere near her neck.

He seemed unconcerned, continuing his investigation and checking her. Said investigation was tolerated until he pushed his nose against the apex of her thighs through the fabric of her dress, sniffing where his come from earlier was still dribbling out her.

Dragged from her fear-addled thoughts by him nudging her a little more insistently, that movement lit a fire under her ass. She didn't know what the hell he was doing, but being mounted by a werewolf after almost getting her throat slashed wasn't on the to do list for tonight. On the other hand, a mental breakdown was slowly climbing its way up the ranks.

The top of the incline wasn't that far away. In fact if she jumped hard enough she could probably almost reach the truck. There were no outs to this situation and it made her skin crawl. She always had an out.

Fuck it. If he was going to kill her he would have done it already. Admittedly, Ellie was completely relying that Theo was still in there and wouldn't let this thing rip her throat out. Close as he was, trying to hide what she was going to do was impossible. She wasn't concerned about catching him off guard and using that confusion to escape. The whole thing hinged on him allowing her to get away. Pushing herself up, Ellie tried one more time to get into the truck.

A clawed, hairy hand caught her on her thigh, right above her knee. Ellie almost busted her face on the asphalt from the lurching change in her momentum as he dragged her back to him.

"Theo please just let me go!" Voice pitched and on the verge of hysterics, she could feel that mental breakdown on it's way.

He regarded her for a moment before the man from earlier finally attempted what Ellie had failed twice at: Escape. He left his knife and a yellow stain in the snow. Whereas Ellie had tried to get to the truck, he made a break for the woods.

That was the trigger Theo seemed to need, refocusing on his original prey with a savage snarl rather than treating Ellie like a mouse caught by a cat. He was off of her in an instant, bounding after the man. They got right past the tree line when a piercing scream ripped through the air.

It wasn't just once. Frozen on the spot from her fear, Ellie could hear the man being eaten alive. She had no idea how far the search parties were, but the sound wasn't likely to travel unless they were already in the area. She was the only one who could hear the man's pleas, and she sure as shit wasn't going to try and help him.

Trembling and stunned, Ellie fought to get her legs back underneath her, shaky steps taking her to the truck. Climbing back in, she slammed the door shut and didn't bother locking it. She had a feeling it wouldn't keep Theo out if he wanted in but something told her he was busy making good on his promise to break the man's neck.

12