Ill Repute

Story Info
A brothel patron gets more than he bargained for.
5.9k words
4.24
32.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seedy-looking foyer of the old building had a foreboding air about it, and the attempts to brighten it up and make it look sexy had only succeeded in saying "tacky" in a very loud voice.

"Press the bell once and enter immediately," said the sign. Having no previous experience of such a place, I took the sign's advice and stepped into a small room furnished with plastic plants and, incongruously on the wall, hung a print by Salvador Dali. The familiarity of my favorite print did nothing to lessen my trepidation.

Before I had time to study the room further, the inner door flew open and a tall, impressively built woman wearing long black hair and dressed entirely in black appeared. "Come through. Your name?" she asked in a commanding tone. Without thinking - or perhaps I was unable to think coherently - I answered truthfully, then immediately regretted my sincerity.

She grunted and led me to another small room containing a settee, and a whiteboard listing the women who were available that day, with their ages and a short description of each. The woman's dark eyes pinned me down like a bug in a glass case. She spoke, "Choose up to three from the list and I'll send them through."

I felt uncomfortable under this woman's gaze; she seemed to have a power that both excited me and gave me butterflies. I was at a complete loss to explain this curious mix of emotions. I concentrated on the list. 'Vanessa: 20's, Dominatrix, she'll take you to the edge and beyond.' Oh sure, the edge of where, I wondered.

'Sly: 20's, tall busty blonde goddess.' Goddess, schmoddess, I thought.

The third entry piqued my curiosity though, 'Nicola: 19, petite brunette will have you begging.'

Further down another entry caught my eye, 'Renee: 30's, mature bombshell. Very open-minded.' The words echoed in my head. It occurred to me that 'open minded' probably meant she does damn near anything.

I glanced down the rest of the list, but Nicola and Renee stuck in my head. I loved kinky sex, and I was about to ask for Renee, but somehow the thought was subverted before it reached my mouth, and I said, somewhat nervously, "Nicola will be fine."

"She is $60 for the half-hour, $100 for an hour, $600 for the night."

"An hour thanks, and can I pay by credit card?"

"Sure," she said, and after the transaction was done she continued, "Nicola will be here shortly," and she left in a swirl of black, leaving the room strangely vacant.

So there I was, for the first time in my life, about to have sex with a prostitute, and my feet wanted to run away. But, I'd already paid my hundred bucks and there was no going back. Besides, part of me was looking forward to this, the excitement of doing something new and a bit daring combined with the fear of something going horribly wrong, or getting some ghastly disease, was setting my body buzzing in a delightful mixture of anticipation and dread.

Nicola slipped in quietly, and she was just as described; curly brunette hair, and so pretty and so perfect that I felt like getting down on my knees then and there. Her blue eyes twinkled with a captivating mixture of mystery and mischief. My cock, which until now had been undecided about this particular adventure, turned instantly to rock and I had to engage in some very embarrassing antics to point it in a more comfortable direction. My god, I thought, that whiteboard description was spot on. Maybe there is also a goddess after all.

Nicola gave me a friendly smile, took my shaky hand, and led me through a rabbit-warren of corridors. Now I could enjoy the freedom of watching the sensual movement of her exquisitely shaped ass cheeks, as I followed along behind. We came to a black door, which she held open for me. I stepped into a small, simply furnished room with the obligatory pink, red, and black decor. There was a plain double bed, a bathroom accessible through a sliding door, and on one wall I noticed with were some articles that looked like bondage equipment - leather straps, whips, rope, and some inexplicable devices. Probably just for show, I was thinking. Out of the corner of one eye I noticed Nicola was already disrobing and instantly my mind returned to its more accustomed home in my pants.

The clock was running and I didn't want to waste one second of my hour, so I got my clothes off as fast as they would come. Nicola giggled as I teetered with one foot stuck as I tried to remove it from the inside-out leg of my jeans. During this brief battle my other foot stood on the waistband, and I inevitably toppled on my ass into the thick pink carpet with a dull thud.

Fuck, what a klutz, I thought, embarrassed at my clumsiness. Nicola was plainly used to this sort of bumbling and as I twitched there, cool hands ran down my chest and hot lips fastened themselves to me, a wet tongue wove it's slippery way over my lips, and slid nimbly between my teeth. Her mouth was devouring me and hands were pulling at my remaining underwear, brushing across my rock-hard erection as she did so.

Bloody hell, I thought, She's a hot one, I haven't even said Hello yet. Her industrious mouth continued to work it's magic.

Finally released from my clothes, and seeing this small, lithe, beautiful body above me, my desire to have this woman right now, obliterated any fears I had. I stood up - rather too quickly in my eagerness - and hoisted her light frame into the air. She uttered a happy, giggly laugh, as I lay her on the bed, and gazed at her. She now wore nothing, and the sight of those small firm breasts, the erect nipples took my breath away. She was stunning, and her lithe, cat-like body carried just the right amount of muscle. My eyes were drawn down to the slight ripple of her flat stomach, down to a neatly trimmed honey blond bush and below this, the most lovely cunt I could have imagined, neat and sleek.

I realized with a start I was gaping at her most private parts quite unashamedly, and I was about to apologize when she giggled again and quipped, "Take a close look. Taste. Enjoy."

I must have died and gone to heaven I thought as I knelt on the floor and spread her legs with my shoulders. The lips of her cunt stuck together for a moment, then slowly and sensuously separated like a zipper coming undone. The sticky wetness that had been holding them together stretched into thin filaments and then oozed apart leaving her sex exposed to my view - pink, wet, and desirable. My cock, somewhere under the bed, already impossibly hard, hardened further.

I wondered for a moment whether I could be called perverted, in the sheer joy I felt as my eyes devoured the feast before them. Surely there was no lovelier sight than that blond bush, her still-hooded clitoris, her labia now smiling their vertical smile at me, and the folds of pink leading into her cave of mysteries.

I lifted her legs so her feet were on my shoulders so I could see more of her. Her asshole, which was visible now, was the prettiest little brown rosebud I could have imagined, entirely in keeping with the rest of her perfection. Again I considered I was in heaven and marveled that such a joy could be had for a mere hundred bucks.

Since oral sex was both my specialty and my greatest joy, I slid my tongue straight into that sweet little cunt and tasted. Divine. I nibbled at the lips and started to flick at her clit, when she sat up and pulled at my arm. "I ought to be doing all the work," she said, and encouraged me on to the bed.

I lay on my back, again watching her feline body, as her mouth began to take in my impossibly rigid member. She read me like a book, working her mouth around my knob and running her fingernails around my balls, across my ass and my thighs and back to my balls. The effect was electric and the prickly twinges of pain soon had me gasping and grunting. I watched her mouth slide up my cock, leaving a shiny cool wetness, and then back down, the heat of her mouth and the tightness of her throat around my knob bringing me closer to orgasm.

Her small breasts bobbed about and I watched her athletic little body devoting all its attention to my cock. The sight was exquisite, so much so that my balls tightened and my cock was on fire, my body heaved and my cock pumped. She sunk her fingernails into my ass and sucked me dry to the sound of my voice roaring its elation. She lifted her mouth a little and I could see her tongue playing with my knob and the sticky threads and beads of cum that connected her to me. The sight was so erotic that it prompted one last jab of fire and squirt of semen, before I flopped back, utterly spent.

That all happened rather quickly, I thought as I lay there, panting and slowly coming down to earth. We lay there together for a time, my eyes wandering over her lovely body and about the room. My adventurous side was already figuring there was still a sizeable chunk of my hour left, and put two and two together. "I see there's some stuff here for bondage, would you mind if I tied you up."

"Well... have you had any previous bondage experience?" she asked, looking uncertain.

"Ah... no."

"Well if it really floats your boat, you can tie my wrists, but no more," and she proceeded to instruct me on how to bind her wrists with a length of rope. I was surprised to feel my erection returning as I followed her instructions. As she was kneeling on the bed, I fastened the rope to a convenient metal ring at one corner.

I looked at her. The rope was pulling her arms forward, and as a result the muscles of her shoulders, arms, and sides were now flexed and defined. The anticipation of having such a desirable creature entirely under my control gave me a feeling of elation such as I had never felt before.

"Hey," she complained, "Tying me to the bed wasn't part of the deal."

"Now I'm gonna fuck your pretty little asshole," I quipped, intending a jest, but fearing it sounded rather too serious.

"Oh no you are not," she snapped.

"Wanna bet?," I retorted, and I licked my thumb to lubricate it and pressed it against the tight little ass that was spread in front of my eyes, those beautiful little brown wrinkles just asking to be stretched out smooth. My general propensity for naughtiness coupled with my love of tight little assholes overcame her protests and my sense of propriety and I slid my thumb into the warm moist interior.

"You fucking dickhead," she hollered loudly, "Get your fucking cock out of my ass right this fucking second."

Surprised by her outburst, I removed my thumb. "It wasn't my cock, it was my thumb..." I started to say, but my protest was drowned out by the sound of the door flying open and two women bursting in.

"Leave the lady alone and step away," barked the woman in black whom I had first met. "Consider yourself caught with your pants down. We don't take kindly to this sort of shit from clients. Turn and face the wall."

With three women in the room, I didn't feel inclined to argue, and I faced the wall. My pulse raced and the butterflies returned, as I began to fear what might happen to me.

Again I started to protest my innocence but I was cut off by something smooth and round being shoved in my mouth and held there by a strap around my head. I felt some sort of contraption being attached to my cock and my hands were tied behind my back.

"Turn around," commanded the woman in black. She stood facing me, hands on hips and legs apart, looking as desirable as a sergeant bawling out a soldier. Her presence was overbearing and I felt compelled to bow my head.

She grinned a deliciously evil grin that chilled me to the bone. "My name is Vanessa and you will obey my every word without question. To fail will bring punishment. Do you understand?" To reinforce her threat she tugged on a chain that led to the contraption attached to my genitals. The sudden and intense pain made me yell out, but all I could manage through the gag was a muffled scream. The pain continued, "Do you understand?" she repeated and I nodded vigorously hoping that this, or anything, would alleviate the pain of my cock being tortured by that thing. My mind raced desperately for a solution to this quandary. They could do what they liked to me and I was powerless. My knees began to shake and I felt sick.

"Good. I'm sure you won't forget that. Every other person in this establishment may also order you to do anything they please, and you will obey or there will be punishment." As she was saying this, she loosened the chain a little, so I tried bending and squatting a little alleviate the pain in my groin. "Did I tell you to move?" she growled, and my body filled with dread at her tone. I stood to attention and shook my head, and in an immediate response she tugged sharply on the chain again. Once more my body screamed at the torture she was applying to my cock. "Do nothing unless ordered to," she added severely.

"Your first job is to apologize to Nicola and you will do so with such conviction and honesty that I will not feel compelled to hurt you again," and she removed the gag from my mouth. The buckle caught my hair and pulled painfully but she didn't seem to notice or care.

"But I didn't..." I began, and she again jerked the chain and I stopped speaking instantly, dreading the pain, which was thankfully brief this time. Fuck, this is impossible, I thought, how could they do this to me? Fuck them.

Nicola had been untied, but was still kneeling on the bed with her ass pointed upwards. "Kneel and apologize to her ass, and it had better be good. Really, really good." Vanessa took those beautiful buttocks in her hands and pulled them apart so I again gazed upon that brown rosebud that had so turned me on. Now I felt only pain and humiliation.

They knelt me down so that my face was a few inches from her ass, while I desperately tried to think of something to say. Anything that would satisfy them. Something to satisfy the Bitch. My mind was in confusion, but I finally managed to blurt, "Dearest Nicola's ass, I am deeply, deeply sorry that I have offended you and touched you in ways that you did not want, and I will do anything to make up for my indiscretion."

I was hardly aware of what I was saying until after the event. Then, when my own words reached my conscious thoughts, my face turned bright red and I quivered with the sheer indignity and shame of my situation, and at the stupidity of my little apology. And all the while, the three women watched me, smirking.

"Now kiss it better," Vanessa commanded, with another little jerk on the chain. I couldn't argue, and I couldn't do it. "Right this minute," she demanded and I felt her hand grab my balls. Please God, no, not that, and in desperation I steeled myself and gently touched my lips to Nicola's asshole.

"My God, is that how you kiss?" Vanessa spat. "Here we have a beautiful, desirable young female, not your grandmother. Now do it properly." She gave the chain yet another small tug. Each tug seemed to make the device tighter and the pain was becoming unbearable. I felt imprisoned and degraded, and yet somehow these bitches expected me to obey every command quickly and accurately.

Steeling myself further, I kissed her asshole like it was her mouth, sliding my tongue around her crack and teasing her hole. As I tasted her I discovered this was not as bad or as difficult as I thought it might be, and I took a morsel of delight that I was tonguing the most desirable asshole in the world. I felt her push back a little and I briefly wondered if she might be enjoying this. Once again I thought I must be weird and perverted to be even thinking such a thing.

"Better," said Vanessa. "Now stand up and follow me." She led me at a brisk pace out of the room.

I followed her deeper into that rabbit warren of corridors, but this time being stark naked and stumbling along behind a chain attached to my cock . We passed women who turned and whistled or laughed, and I could feel their eyes following my humiliating progress. I would have curled up and died had not the chain been attached to my cock. My face burned with shame and I wondered what they all must think of me.

After what seemed like an eternity of walking, we came to a large room that looked rather like a lounge, where several more ladies were sitting, talking, drinking coffee, or watching TV.

"Ok girls," called Vanessa, "We have found a plaything for your entertainment this evening, since it's been such a quiet night. This chain seems to work very well, he will do anything you ask and he's here until you tire of him, aren't you darling?" she crooned towards me.

The girls looked up, and I immediately looked down. I could not bear to see them look at me, but I could feel a dozen eyes staring at me, and my poor, sore, captive cock.

They attached my chain to a ring in the floor so that I could not stand up without it pulling painfully. "You could be our dog," laughed Nicola, as they left me chained to the floor in the middle of the room, unable to stand. She retied my hands in front of me so I could kneel on all fours like a dog and then sat down on a settee and picked up a magazine. I was being totally ignored, which was a relief, but I was alarmed at how long I would be stuck here. I decided to put my case again.

"Look, I was only..." was as far as I got before a tall woman with long straight blonde hair and an Amazonian body, who I'd not previously met, stood and picked up a short whip. This must be the goddess, I surmised, but the thought didn't alleviate the black dread that was filling my mind again.

She smiled at me, and the smile was full of malice. I closed my eyes and prayed she would go away. "This can't be happening to me," was the thought that kept reverberating in my head.

Something whacked my ass. The pain was sharp and intense, and I winced and tried to move away, but the short chain pulled tight and very quickly I moved back. The whip struck again in the same spot and the pain that hammered into my body was ten times worse than the first time.

"You will only... speak when you... are told to," she snapped between blows. I nodded vigorously but the whipping continued. I counted ten strokes before she stopped. My ass cheek was on fire, and my cock hurt and my balls ached where I had inadvertently pulled on the chain. Why did I ever come here, I wondered to myself. Why couldn't I have left her ass alone? Why the fuck hadn't I just gone straight home from work?

"Would you like a drink?" she asked. Again I nodded tearfully and she wandered off, to return a few minutes later with a large yellow bowl labeled "Fido" in bold black lettering, but it was empty. I looked up expectantly and she smiled, slid off her panties, lifted her short skirt and squatted over the bowl. Soon a yellow stream splashed into the bowl, half filling it.

"Here you are," she gloated, pushing the bowl under my nose. At this I decided I wasn't thirsty, but this wasn't to be an option either and my face was pushed into the warm yellow liquid. The shock was unbearable, and my temper snapped.

'You fucking bitch, what a..." I began to shout, but I was cut off mid-sentence by a soft voice in my ear that brought back the dread, my body trembling in fear.

The voice said quietly and chillingly, "I would be careful, very fucking careful, you little asshole, or the things that have happened so far will be like Sesame Street compared to what I will do to you. Got it, asshole?" She shoved me so that I fell sideways, putting my full weight on the chain.

The pain was unbelievably fierce and I screamed and fell to the floor. I curled into a fetal position and tried not to cry, my entire body racked with pain, humiliation, and sporadically sobbing. They simply left me like that for a long time, maybe it was a few minutes, maybe an hour or more. I don't know, and I didn't care. I just wanted to be curled up beside Nicola again. She had been so sweet, why couldn't it be like that again?

12