Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's a ooozy woozy poochie," a voice crooned in my ear. I felt disinclined to reply. "Lie on your back, please," the voice continued. Oh, they're saying please now, I thought, but I lay obediently on my back, taking care not to pull on the chain. I could see it was yet another of the ladies, older than any of the others, with too much makeup but still a nicely shaped body. She was looking down at me with a friendly smile.

"I have a client, and I need to be clean." She gave me a warm damp flannel. "Wash your face clean, then give me a good licking, paying careful attention to all the nooks and crannies around my cunt," she ordered, and she squatted over my face. I was not going to let myself in for more pain at this point, so I complied, consoling myself that this wasn't the worst job in the world, given how much I enjoyed giving oral sex.

I gave her the best licking out I'll bet she ever had, in spite of - or maybe because of - her strong taste. She had a large soft cunt with big lips hanging down, just what I loved to suck in and give a good wash. When I reached her clit she started to press down and rocked back and forth a couple of times, and then apparently changed her mind and she lifted up again.

Suddenly she was gone and I heard her high-heels click off into the distance. "Hope he ties you up and fucks your ass," I thought as she went.

I lay there for a while, undisturbed, until a voice commanded, "Sit boy!" I looked up to see Nicola standing over me, now dressed in a sexy formal gown, and a smirk on her face. "Now stand like a good doggie." I started to stand up but her hand pushed me back down, "Like a doggie, I said," she repeated. This time I understood and "stood" on my hands and knees. "I have brought your tail," she announced.

She showed me a smooth pink cone-shaped object that narrowed at the wide end, and with an old furry tail attached to the flat part. I assumed this to be a butt-plug. "Give this a good sloppy licking," she ordered, and I took the plug in my mouth and started to suck. It's cold, smooth, soft shape completely filled my and I wet the whole thing, desperate that it be well lubricated and slide in easily.

It was jerked out suddenly and I soon felt the cold wet end probing around my asshole. She found the spot and started to push and I felt my ass being forced open wider and wider. At first the feeling was pleasant enough but it soon became extremely tight and it felt like my ass was going to rip apart. I groaned with the pain, and prayed that it was nearly all in. I felt I couldn't stand any more but still it came. Abruptly it slid in to a slightly less painful position and I heard her step back and admire her handiwork. My ass felt full, but in spite of the pain and fear, I kind of liked the sensation of something large shoved in my ass.

"What a lovely tail," she exclaimed. "Let's see you wag it now." Only by waggling my ass could I get the tail to move, and even then not very convincingly. "Mmm, not very good," she complained. In what I assume was a punishment for bad tail-wagging, she proceeded to whack my butt cheeks with her hand. Her spanks were not very hard but in the same two places always and it began to seriously hurt. "You're a bad, bad dog," she scolded. I noticed a chuckle in her voice, and my ass, which was now starting to feel a little numb, was not quite so sensitive to the spanking as it had been previously.

Nicola placed another bowl on the floor, identical to the first but with a few dog biscuits in the bottom. I couldn't imagine eating these - they would be far to hard and probably taste disgusting - but I changed my mind when the spanking started again, still in the same places and harder than before. Tentatively I licked one and the flavor was not pleasant but not unpalatable. I managed to bite off a corner and chew it up. "Swallow!" Nicola commanded and I complied, feeling some satisfaction in pleasing this woman.

I managed to eat one biscuit and I desperately needed something to wash down the dried bits that stuck to the inside of my dry mouth. "I need a drink," I managed to say hoarsely, but all she did was to point at the other bowl. I drank a tiny sip of the now cold yellow fluid, and it helped to wash down the dry bits of biscuit, but I was still thirsty. The saltiness was making me thirstier and I decided to wait.

"Who's a ooozy woozy poochie," a familiar voice crooned in my ear. "Lie on your back, please, I need another clean." It was the dark blond woman. Oh God, I have to clean her up afterwards and I don't know what disgusting sort of hobo's been fucking her.

But instead of shoving her cunt in my face, she lowered her chest, and her large breasts, seriously affected by gravity, hung on either side of my head like half-filled water-balloons. "Clean," she ordered.

As soon as I began to lick, I realized with a start what this was about. Of course, I thought, he gave her a tit fucking; she would never have let him cum inside of her, not without a condom. I didn't relish the thought of another man's jizz, but she had anticipated my response and the chain was already tight and she was sitting on my stomach. Thank God my wish that he fuck her ass hadn't come true.

I was starting to get the idea of this whole performance, so I resigned myself to yet another humiliating experience, and I began to lick that revolting half-dried, half-cold, salty jizz that was spread all over her upper chest and neck. I felt another sudden pain in my groin, accompanied by her command, "Absolutely spotlessly fucking clean, slut."

I knew I would have to renew my efforts to get this done. There was plainly no other way out. The stuff was sticky and hard to remove, so I licked the whole area, covering her cool skin with as much saliva as I could manage, then I went back over it and licked it off - cold, wet and gooey - this mixture of my saliva and his semen. A voice I recognized as Vanessa's queried my progress, "How is he doing? Are you clean yet, Renee?"

"Yes, he's doing quite well actually, just about done," she replied. I licked up the last few gobs and stopped. A feeling of relief swept through my mind, though any benefit was destroyed by Vanessa's comment to me, "How disgusting is that, cleaning off some strange man's cum. What a fucking little slut you must be to do such a thing!" I yearned to disagree, but the likely consequence was just not worth it, and I stayed quiet. Besides, I was beginning to wonder if she might be correct.

Vanessa continued, "Now, if you wash your mouth out in your bowl and if you can make Renee orgasm three times in the next hour, you can go home." God, what a relief; at last, something that I really could do easily, and at last I can get out of this house of horrors. Eager to start, I sucked up some water from my bowl and spat it out immediately, the strong taste reminding me that it was full of cold piss. I realized this was my only way out, and since my mouth was now filled with the taste - which actually wasn't so bad - salty and strong, but with a sexy aroma. I figured I could easily survive this, and gave my mouth a wash, though I can't say it felt cleaner afterwards.

"Lovely," she said and gave me a glass of water to rinse away the piss before I started on her. I drank the lot, and used the flannel again to freshen up. Once more she squatted over my face, facing my feet, so I could see her asshole directly in front of my eyes. My God, I thought, she has hemorrhoids, and I closed my eyes against the sight and concentrated my efforts on her clitoris and cunt.

Well, with only my mouth to use this was hard work, and I had to lift my head periodically to get my tongue deep into her hole for some variation as I to tried to make her come, and my neck started to ache. I knew I was very good at this but this job was just fucking impossible. With every ounce of technique I could muster, I applied myself to the task of making her come, but she just squatted there. I sucked her clit, flicked it with my tongue, nibbled her thighs, gently chewed those big droopy lips. I poked my tongue inside her and sampled her strong, tasty juices. I shoved my nose into her hot moist cunt and fucked her with it, while I tongued her clit simultaneously.

I ran the rough of my tongue - as firmly as I could push it - against her clit, back and forth, back and forth. It took forever and my entire jaw, tongue, and neck was one huge ache when I felt her start to shudder and press her cunt ever harder into my face. She was cutting off my breath and I felt a moment of panic, but I was able to grab an occasional breath as she rocked back and forth, her cunt becoming wet and slippery as she fucked my nose and face. Then her whole body rocked and jerked, and her juices ran into my mouth, down my cheeks, and into my hair, and I could feel the little trails it had left starting to go cold. I was distantly aware of laughing and clapping.

She lifted herself for a moment, panting, then her cunt was all over my face again and I was into stage two of this three-stage marathon. She came for a second time, and finally the third time, and it was done. Again I heard the clapping and cheering. Her panting body dragged itself away and collapsed on the floor beside my head, and I realized for the first time that this had been an ordeal for her too. About six women were looking down at me with smiling faces. I couldn't decide whether to be elated or mortified.

Amongst then was Nicola, smiling. "Phone the Guinness Book of records, Renee, a guy - or a dog, I should say - has finally made you cum by tongue alone," and the others laughed again. Nicola looked at me, beaming. "I never thought I see the day. Really. Congratulations, you've earned yourself a reprieve. Follow me."

She released my wrists, unclipped my chain, and removed the collar from around my cock and a cord from around my balls. I was surprised to feel an erection coming on as she fiddled with the buckle. I thought all my desire would be gone after such a disgracing and humiliating affair in front of her and the others. Then a flood of unexpected pain came as the studs inside the collar ceased their nasty work. It was the pain of release and I was content in spite of the discomfort.

I was still aware of my filled ass, and as if reading my thoughts, Nicola chided, "Come on, let's see you wag your tail again." I swung my ass about, and with the right timing I managed to get the tail to swing quite well.

"Oh, what a good poochie we have here," laughed Renee. She grabbed the tail and started to pull. The pain grew as she pulled harder. "Push, ya dumbass," she laughed. I took her advice and relaxed, and the butt blug popped out. I felt oddly empty, but my ass felt violated and sore.

Nicole took my jittery hand again and led me back through the rabbit warren to the room where I had first been with her. My clothes were still there, right down to the jeans with one leg inside out.

She indicated the shower, and left. I did what she was hinting at, and showered in the adjoining bathroom, the hot water stinging my ass as a reminder of the abuse it had suffered. I felt elated, like I had emerged triumphant from some kind of hellish nightmare. As I reflected on the debasement of the last few hours, I felt a greater satisfaction than I had known for a very long time. I did every fucking thing those bitches demanded, I told myself, and I could do it again.

As I was getting dressed, Vanessa arrived. "Did I permit you to get dressed?" she barked.

"No, Ma'am." The dread was building again.

Unexpectedly, she smiled brightly. "Well, it's lucky for you that we have finished," she said, leading me back to the small room with the whiteboard. She added curtly, "That'll be eight hundred and fifty dollars, please."

My knees quivered. "This is outrageous, what the fuck are you playing at?" I spluttered.

Her eyes hardened. "Four hours, two ladies, plus extras. But don't worry, we'll find a way for you to work it out," and she pinned me again with those dark eyes. I stared back for a moment, then I looked down and bowed my head.

12