I'll Trade You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And where might that be?"

"Give me a nice kiss and I might tell you." She held her lips up to him and was pleased with his enthusiastic response. Their kisses grew more eager and then she felt his tongue brush her lips. She hadn't done much French kissing, especially in the past year, but she was eager to feel his tongue on hers and opened her lips to let him taste her. She covered his back and hips with her caresses and almost melted as his fingers slipped under her dress to caress her back and shoulders. They were both aware of the hardness between them.

"Come on with me and I'll let you do me a favor."

"What about the drinks for Brad and Cat?"

"With a little luck they have other things on their minds besides drinks," she smiled. And she led him into the hall and up the steps to her bedroom. When she closed the door she turned to circle his neck with her arms and press her lips and her breasts and her hips into him.

He delighted in the feel of her and knew they were committed. "What was the favor you wanted, my darling?"

Prissy pressed her cheek to his and whispered in his ear. "Teach me to please you...please"

He kissed her cheek and her neck and returned his open mouth to hers. "Let's don't muss up that beautiful dress, Darling."

Prissy was beaming as she turned and lifted her long blond ponytail away from her neck. "Will you help me with the collar, Darling." She trembled as the collar came open and she held the dress in front of her breasts. "And the zipper at my waist, lover." She stepped gracefully out of the dress with her back still turned to him.

Phil watched enchanted as she draped the dress on a chair. Her figure was perfect. Even prettier than her mother's. He almost salivated at the sight of her sheer blue panties. And, when she began to unfasten the garter belt, he stopped her. "Let me, Darling." He ran his hands over her waist and hips, slipped them around her firm stomach and up to cup her lovely breasts. Then he unfastened the garter belt from her hose before unsnapping the waist. She was a beautiful picture in her high blue heels and long blue hose. Her bottom was mouthwatering in the sheer blue bikini panties. "You are so gorgeous." He kissed her neck and returned his hands to her pretties to squeeze them. "I want you so."

She turned. And now he could feast his eyes on her exciting beauties. He didn't move as her fingers worked the buttons of his shirt and tugged it off. She hesitated at his belt then worked the buckle and opened the button. She forged ahead with his zipper and knelt to help him slip off his shoes and work the trousers off. She looked up at him. "May I?" she asked as her fingers caressed his legs from his ankles to his hips.

"Oh, yes, Darling." And his excitement soared as her fingers circled his huge erection. Then she unsnapped his boxers and was touching his bare heat.

"Oh, Darling, you're so big." She touched him with her fingers and her cheek. "Will it hurt me?"

"It may hurt a little at first, Darling, but I'll be gentle. I want you to enjoy it as much as I do." He let her feel the length and girth of him. "Do you have any cream or lotion?" He watched entranced as she hopped up and dashed into the bathroom. She was back in a moment with a tube of KY Jelly. "Wonderful." Then he was holding her, rejoicing in the feel of her warm, firm breasts against his chest, her arms around him.

When he slipped his hand between them Prissy leaned back to let him cup and squeeze her precious breasts relishing the feel of his hard cock against her tight little stomach. "Oh, Phil, I love it." Her kisses carried the same message.

"Oh, God, I want you." He ran his hands down her sides to slip under the lacy band of her blue bikini panties. In a minute he had slipped the wisp of fabric down to her knees. He knelt and slipped the moist cloth down to her ankles and off her feet. She held his head as he leaned forward to kiss her.

"Oh, God, Phil. That feels so marvelous." And she spread her thighs to let his tongue touch her lips. And her orgasm made her tremble and sag against him. "I love you, Darling. And I love your kisses. But I need you now. Take me, Darling, please. Take me."

He led her to the bed and stood before her running his hands over her thighs. He found the tube of jelly and quickly spread some of the lotion on his rampant dick. He kissed her gently and lay on the bed on his back. "You get on top this time, Darling, so you can control things until you get comfortable with me."

Prissy was on the bed instantly, her knees beside his waist and her drooling puss gently touching the tip of his rod. She caressed him for a minute and beamed at him. Then she pushed back and he felt her lips separate to allow him entrance. She pushed back a little more...then more...and he felt himself slipping deeper and deeper into her heat until she lay down to crush her breasts to his chest.

"Oh, God you feel great, my loving monster."

"Try sliding back and forth, now, My Love."

She did. And the more she pumped against him the more excited she became until she was crying and sobbing and laughing and squeezing him for all she was worth. And then she was screaming as a powerful orgasm pounded over her. "Oh, God...oh, god...oh my...oh my."

When Prissy recovered, she realized Phil was still hard inside her. "Oh, Darling, didn't you cum?"

"Not yet, Love."

She smiled at him. "May I help with that?"

"Please do."

And this time she slid over him more slowly, letting her lips and muscles caress and grip him. "Am I doing it right?"

"Exactly right, you sexy little vixen."

And her rhythm lifted him...stirred him...peaked him, until he was moaning and crying into her breasts. "Oh, God, Darling. I'm cumming...cumming...yes...yes...yes." And they could both feel his hot seed jetting into her hot little nest.

Cat and Brad

When Cat and Brad got to the rec room, she immediately turned and put her arms around his neck. "If you don't kiss me right now, you'll break my heart, Darling."

Brad had no intention of breaking her heart and was only too happy to kiss her lovely red lips.

"What will Phil and Prissy think?"

Cat smiled at him. "It's a conspiracy. Prissy promised to keep daddy occupied so I could have time to seduce you."

"Is that what you have in mind, seducing me?"

"It is, it is...Do you mind?"

"Nothing would please me more." And he ran his hands over her back to cup the firm cheeks of her youthful ass.

"Oh, God, that feels so good...I love the feel of your hands...on my fanny...and my back...and my titties, Lover." And his hands followed her desires, almost without thought.

"Will you teach me, Brad?"

"Teach you what, my beautiful?"

"To love you the way Momma did?"

Her words almost shocked him into immobility. "What are you talking about, Cat?"

"Don't be angry with me," she pleaded. "It took me this long to figure it out." She waited for him to reply but then continued. "A couple of years ago I came home from a date early. Momma and Daddy were having a party with You and Alice, so I slipped up to my room and the four of you didn't know I was home. I heard a lot of laughing and giggling and I heard someone go down the hall to Momma's bedroom. I thought it was Momma and Daddy...and I could hear them kissing and laughing and then it was quiet. And after a while I heard Momma screaming a little. But it was a happy scream and I imagined Daddy was making love with her."

"And what makes you think that isn't what happened?"

"This evening I realized that I heard someone else in the house that night...and Momma and Daddy would never have gone to bed if there were guests here...So, tonight, I realized Momma was with another man...with you...and loving it." She looked up at him, pleading. "Forgive me, please."

"There's nothing to forgive. I loved your Momma and Prissy's Momma and they loved me."

"And Daddy?"

"They both loved your Daddy, too."

"I'm so glad."

"So am I."

Brad took her hand and led the way up the stairs. In a minute they were in his bedroom with the door closed and his arms around her, his hands squeezing her firm cheeks. Then he caressed her back while he moved to open the collar of her dress. She worked the zipper at her waist and caught the dress to lay it on a chair. He smiled at her in the mirror and she raised her hands to cup her breasts with their hard little nipples.

"You like, Handsome?" she taunted.

When he looked lower he could see that her silky red panties were on top of her garter belt. "I love your panties, too."

"Momma said to wear them outside the belt in case my lover relished the feel of my hose around his waist."

"Your Momma said a lot of wise things, Darling." And he ran his hands down her sides and under the lacy elastic that held the scrap in place. He led her to the bed. "Did your Momma tell you that she really loved to have me do her doggy style?"

"No, Dearest, she didn't."

"Would you like to learn why?"

"I would...I would."

And when he had her bend over, and he taught her to guide his rampant cock to the hot, wet lips of her love nest, she learned.

12