Illegal But Lovely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

With Lupe's assurance that they would be able to handle the weeding of the garden with just the two of them, I took Galena with me. As Nita had done the day before, Galena opened and closed the gates, making it much easier to get the whole job done.

At the first herd, the cattle were doing fine. I strapped on the propane tank and spent an hour burning off spines with the torch before we moved on. I'd have to come back in a week but with the mesquite beans available, the cows would be okay. I took my torch back to the pickup and we headed to the next small herd. This one was doing well on the available forage so, after looking around to make sure I didn't have any sick cows, I headed back to the pickup.

As I got close, I looked up and was pleasantly surprised to find Galena waiting for me in the shade of the truck, wearing nothing but her boots. She held up a large cup of cold water for me as I reached her, then turned around and grabbed the toe of her boots. This was a service I could get used to!

That evening after a delicious supper of stew made with completely home-grown products, Lupe retired to my bed with me. While she might not have been quite as energetic as her daughters, she had a more lush figure and freely offered me the use of all of it. And, I must say, I took advantage of it all too.

That set our routine which repeated itself over and over, changing only based on my own work assignments -- and Nita's first period. For the first time, I seriously thought about the women becoming pregnant, since we were not using any kind of protection against it. But within a nine day span, all three of them had their monthly cycle and then we went back to the same kind of schedule. Life around the ranch was much better looking since the women came by.

On one of my infrequent trips to San Antone, I made some discreet inquiries about the possibility of making the women legal aliens, with the possibility of obtaining citizenship in the long run. My attorney said that it might take some time to get them a green card but he thought he could do that, and then take care of the rest later. After picking up the supplies we needed for the ranch and shooting the breeze with the local Ag Commissioner for the Texas Department of Agriculture office, I headed home.

After seven months, my attorney called to tell me that the government had finally approved the green cards for my ladies and they were legally in the country. The next day, we went to get the cards and I took the women on a shopping spree to buy new clothes for each of them.

Oh, yeah. Nita missed her period the second month. Galena missed her period the third month. Lupe missed her period the fifth month. So the shopping spree included maternity clothes, as well as some tide-me-overs until they began to show.

It took a little over five years before the women were sworn in as citizens before a federal judge, just three of a crowd of over a hundred people from all over the world. But then, Nita's two sons and one daughter, Galena's two daughters and one son, and Lupe's two daughters were already citizens, by way of having been born in the U.S. The women have breast-fed all of their children, preferring the healthy way to convenience. Of course they have all three always had one more 'sucker' than they had given birth to: me!

I have no idea how many more children there may ultimately be running around my ranch. My ladies all like to fuck but they don't believe in birth control methods. So ...

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12