Illianya Ch. 01: The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, other people gifts were always unexpected and still a surprise after three months. Standing on her tiptoes, she attempted to grab the bar, only managing to flick the underside of it with the tips of her fingers. A loud ding indicated the doors were closing.

Trevor leaned down, placing his mouth closer to her ear. Not meaning to be seductive or arousing, just trying to talk to Illianya under the roar of the crowd "Hold onto me, I'll hold onto the bar and you" Trevor said. His breath brushed against her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

Reluctantly Illianya wormed her arms up past crowded bodies and around Trevor. A rush of motion causes bodies to bump into her, pressing Illianya's navel flat against Trevor's groin. She breathed in deeply. His body sweat was intoxicatingly strong.

As the tram rumbled towards the central campus, bodies were jostled to-and-fro. Illianya buried her head against Trevor's chest to help stabilize her. Her body rocked slowly against his. The motion of other bodies grinding them against each other. She could hear him muttering to himself, breath ragged and strained. "Sorry about this Illianya. Sorry" he whispered, louder. Strained.

"What for..." she began to ask but was interrupted by another bump and passengers' quiet shouts of alarm. She felt it then. Rock hard and rigid. large. It protruded and slotted itself neatly against her belly button. Which was also pierced, unfortunately; A simple bead chain with faux sapphire gemstone. It provided more texture, unfairly provoking his throbbing self-betrayal.

"Serves him right," she thought, staring at his strained neck muscles, Trevor's eyes locked staring at the roof, "my nipples have been toyed with this entire journey". Each bump rubbed her bra and, in-turn, the cog-shields piercings, tweaking her nipples at odd angles. Another wave of heat. Strong. "oooooohhhh I'm going to go crazy if this goes on much longer". Wincing, each jostle bumping it back into her, feeling it pulse with anticipation.

"Looks sorta cute. fucking cute. fuck it." She thought, deciding to throw caution to the wind. "Alright, stay still, stay quiet" Illianya hissed. Trevor shot her a quizzical look. Illianya attempt to reposition her arms, but no dice, it was too tight to get enough room. She sighed, "time for plan b".

She closed her eyes and concentrated. A slight whiff of cherries and soft red mist, barely noticeable unless you knew to look for it, hissed out from behind Trevor. Opening her eyes and looking up at Trevor, she smiled at him devilishly and bite her lip. His eyes grew wide in realization. "Illianya?" he questioned hesitantly.

Her left hand, disconnected at the wrist, red mist hissing from along the bisected plane, crawled out from around from his back and down under her chest. Looking up she read the display; 2 minutes until arrival. Hurriedly she unbuttoned her shirt with the detached limb, looking around discreetly to see if anyone has noticed. No-one has. Looking up again, the roof guy seemed to have crawled farther down the tram. "In the clear". She focused back on her left hand. "So weird doing this, it's my own hand, but still i try to tell it to do stuff, instead of just doing it."

Another bump. His heat rubbed against Illianya's smooth skin. He subdued a groan, pants sporting a small damp spot. Her hand crawled further down and unzipped his fly. Reaching through she undid his button and let the full weight of his cock slap into her. She let out a whimper of pleasure.

Gripping her harder against him, Trevor was actively thrusting against her now. She pulled him tighter as well. She struggled with her detached hand to worm his shaft out of his briefs and out from underneath his shirt. His heated flesh was flat against hers. He looked down and met her eyes, almost as if to say, "you can stop if you want, we can forget this ever happened".

Illianya stared back, deep into his hazel eyes. and wrenched her detached hand along his shaft.

His neck muscles strained, and he closed his eyes, letting out a soft moan of pleasure. Her hand glided smoothly along the shaft. Pre-cum rubbed drizzled against her navel and toned stomach. She closed her eyes as well, letting the feeling of his heat and juices overwhelm her.

"He's going to fucking owe me after this", she giggled. As the bounding tram jostled them against each other, Trevor lifted and began rubbing against her. She pumped her hand along his rod, alternating between rubbing the shaft and cranking along it.

She felt his arm muscles stiffen and his shaft head bulge. Mind acting almost on auto-pilot, she squatted lower, kneeling her legs between his to allow her to sink beneath the crowd. She wasn't quick enough, however. His cock was hooked underneath her bra, head buried underneath the fold of Illianya's cleavage. A torrent of boiling liquid was deposited between her breasts, a few droplets squirting out and splash underneath her chin.

Breathing heavily, she sat basking in the heat of the moment. Looking up at him, she slipped a finger underneath her chin and caught the glob as it fell towards her breasts. She licked it and let out a deep moan, shaking as a wave of orgasmic pleasure racked her body. "If I knew his cum was this good, I would've pounced Trevor on our first day. I wonder if this is what all cum tastes like?" she thought, savoring the flavor that clung to her finger. Illianya felt the thick liquid sliding slowly down her chest and pooling slightly in her navel. His cock kept twitching, spurting out tiny droplets, muscles draining his sac dry.

After a few more seconds she felt him slowly deflate and relax his grip on her. Using her detached hand, Illianya squeezed another drop of his seed onto her stomach. She closed her eyes in bliss as she felt him against her. Their heat. Together. Looking up at Trevor she smiled, tilting her head "Tonight, I need something in return" and lent up to kiss him.

Trevor lent down, but a sudden deceleration sent him into a panic. He tucked his cock away and zipped up his fly. Arms unpinned by the crowd, he buttoned up Illianya's shirt as well. The warm seed soaks into her shirt, causing it to stick to her belly. "Shit, that's going to be uncomfortable" she noted, grumbling to herself.

ding!

Hurried movement pushed them apart. Trevor tried to get free, but the torrent of people proves to be too strong, separating them from each other's side. He waves, shouting, "See you in class, I'll bear the brunt of Mr.S' rage!"

She laughed, a broad smile spread across her face. Hopping above the crowd, she waved back. Waving with one arm... no hand. Soft reddish-yellow mist now. Her eyes widened. 'FUCK!' she exclaimed. Looking for Trevor, her heart sank; the flow of people has already pulled him out of sight.

Panicking, she flexed her hand and felt around, hoping that it isn't lying on the train floor. A soft rod of flesh tensed immediately. Slightly damp. 'Fuuuuuuck. In the panic he must've forgotten about my hand... fuck meee.' she whined. Sticking her hand-less arm into her pocket she struggled with and against the flow of movement. Begrudgingly, Illianya let the flow carry her, hoping it would at least travel in the general direction of her lecture hall.

********

*****

Author note: Hello Literotica! First time poster here, hope you enjoy, get your rocks off and all that. Open to any and all criticism, suggestions, etc. Have a basic plan for this story but will look at including stuff if people show interest.

Thanks for reading!

*****

12