Illianya Ch. 02: Cleanup & Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illianya turned back around in her seat and attempted to navigate the watches menus with her nose.

"You doin' alright, girl? Need any help?"

Illianya swiveled again. Sharol was staring at her, amused. "Yep, never better, just being silly, I can do it myself," Illianya giggled, bumping the screen with her nose and hoping Sharol wouldn't ask about her hand. Sharol stared a few more moments and sighed, unconvinced, finally rolling her eyes and swiveling to face the front of the class.

Finally managing to activate the virtual display, Illianya lowered her arm into a more comfortable position and cupped her right hand. The watch shone a low-power beam into her eye and a text window materialized in her palm. She selected Trevor's name and typed a quick hello. After sending the text, she glanced back at Sharol, eyes glazed over as she communicated with her twin sister.

Mind wandering, Illianya found herself surprised at just how good Sharol looked today. The twins always drew eyes, but Sharol looked almost radiant.

Sharol Sat sideways in her chair, legs crossed, her head resting on her wrists and elbows flat against the desk. Her platinum blonde hair like silk even under the harsh lighting. Hair short and tomboyish, messy and tossed. The left side of her head was shaved to a buzz and dyed black.

"Or not, maybe that's natural for her", Illianya made a mental note to ask sometime. She kept forgetting to ask.

Two large silver hoops hung from either ear, and on each, a single bead with soccer ball detailing, slid freely. Her skin was tanned golden-brown. Freckles dotted her face. Sharol's jawline and cheeks were angular and high, with little fat.

Sharol was wearing the same jacket as always, a tight black windbreaker that clung tightly to her toned, athletic build. Yellow reflective stripes ran the length of her sleeves and wrapped around her hips. Lime-green, high-cut gym shorts peaked out from below the windbreaker-her thick, muscled thighs, stretching the elasticity of the fabric to its limits. Knee-high, lime-green and black striped socks worm up her legs, sprouting out from black ankle-boots, the upper neck and collars of the boots hanging limply, neon-green shoelaces snaking out from them, undone.

"They would be so easy to slip off, so would be those socks. Release those smooth, powerful pistons." Just as the heat started spreading, a soft pink flash snagged Illianya's attention back to the text-box; Trevor had finally replied. Shaking her head clear, Illianya mentally praised his timing—her mind had almost wandered into uncomfortable territory.

"Hey. So, how you doing?"

"Alright. better than you apparently." She joked, "any success making wine?"

"Sorry, what?"

She sighed, dumb joke apparently. "Your last incident? your smooth attempt at petty payback?"

"Oh. sorry about that. and about, you know."

It was crazy. Even though nobody but them could see their conversation, they still beat around the bush, too embarrassed to directly address it.

"Ya. Same."

The next message didn't appear for a few moments. "So... what do you want to do?"

Illianya closed her eyes to ponder. They were sort of fucked. Well, she is. or at least inconvenienced. At least this class is early enough that people are still drowsy. Her next few might be more perceptive. She can't keep her arm hidden all day. With a campus this large, they'll have to find a quiet spot or be really, really, sneaky. She didn't trust Trevor to be discreet. Not that he's bad, just sometimes... oblivious.

"Illianya?"

"Thinking." She responded.

"Are you sure, I mean"..."your hand"..."its just there"..."besides my"..."touching me."

She rolled her eyes. "He's a dude, why isn't he awash with bliss over this. I'm the one that should be freaked out right now." Angrily she flexed her left hand and stroked the underside of his flaccid cock.

"Stop. please, not now.", his message pleaded.

"I'm being an asshole" she thought, grimacing. Illianya quickly tapped out an apology and let go of him. She could feel his legs strain as he attempted to will blood to flow anywhere else.

Sharol stirred beside her and grumbled loudly. Her face was scrunched in disgust. Illianya opened her mouth to ask what was up but was interrupted by the reverberating hiss of the prof. door opening. A quiet but deafening warning. The room went silent immediately. Students rushed to their seats as the lights dimmed and the VA-logo was replaced once again with a withering potato.

***

A short while after Mr. Stephenson resumed the lecture Illianya heard Sharol grumbling. "Fuck, I'm glad I got this class and not quantum translation".

"Too hard?" Illianya whispered back, timing her words with the professors shuffling.

"No..." Sharol pinched the crest of her nose, "The teacher's such a fucking creep-o". Mr. Stephenson's voice boomed again, and his face disappeared, replaced with a holo-vid that would describe the current economic factors hindering the outer rim.

Underneath the hum of the narrator's voice Illianya heard Sharol hiss, "He was staring down her shirt the whole time. He has a bunch of girls in the front row... as he walks around the stage, he can just look down... fuckin slime." Sharol paused as the video went silent.

"That's..." Illianya trailed off, not sure what to say.

"And she's so oblivious to it. She passed the whole class to me as if nothing was wrong, but he was so obvious. Only thing missing was him drooling the whole time." Sharol paused again to focus on the video. She exhaled deeply. "Wendy says hi, though'.

"Hey Wendy," Illianya replied mechanically.

They sat in silence for some time, watching as some posh man with way too many augmentations trailed on about the effect of the Imperial council attempts to regulate corporations outside the rim.

"She just proposed a most interesting hypothesis," Sharol purred, her mood surprisingly much chipper. From the corner of her eye Illianya noticed Sharol's legs cross, one knee resting over the other, her leg bouncing back and forth. Sharol had her head lolled to the side, staring directly at Illianya. Moments passed by, but she didn't elaborate, a smug grin plastered across her face.

"Fine, I'll bite," Illianya whispered, mirroring Sharol's cocked head. "What's her theory?" Sharol's eyes flickered to Illianya's hand, then the rows behind them, then back to Illianya's hand and rested staring back into Illianya's eyes.

Confused, Illianya stared back at her friend. Sharol harrumphed in annoyance, pointed at Illianya's left arm, gestured her thumb up behind them, then made a fist and pumped it back and forth in front of her crotch. Illianya's eyes turned into massive saucers and she felt her cheeks flush bright red.

Stammering, she raised her arms-as if the insinuation was a person falling towards her—head shaking her in denial. '"No! what, no no no! that's totally not, what the fuck Wendy?" Illianya whispered, jaw clenched shut in anger and embarrassment.

Sharol just barely managed to bury her face into the desk, attempting to use her arms to muffle her voice as a fit of laughter overcame her. Heads turned towards them accusingly, others frantically seeking out the source. Illianya felt her whole face burning. Ducking her head into her jacket, she slid as far down into the chair as she could.

"Something you want to share, Miss Viernke?" Mr. Stephenson croaked, the video shimmering as it is replaced with his frightening image, his eyes burning with rage and staring daggers at the two of them.

"Su...su.. sorry." Sharol's struggled to reply between laughs. Wiping a tear from her eye and taking a deep breath, she straightened up. "My Sister. You know how it is. Unexpected. Won't happen again." She placed her hand over her heart to emphasize her faux sincerity.

Mr. Stephenson grumbled to himself. "See that it doesn't," he croaked again. The projection flickered, and the video resumed.

"What the fuck Wendy?" Illianya whispered out the side of her mouth.

"Not that oblivious I guess," Sharol giggled.

In a sour mood now, Illianya muttered, "Probably gets off on that perv watching her."

"Probably," Sharol whispered back, "probably."

***

Not wanting to evoke more of Mr. Stephenson's rage, they sat quietly until the conclusion of the lecture. Illianya brooded, silently cursing Wendy for ratting her out. As Mr. Stephenson rattled off about the importance of the exercises and reminded everyone about finding teammates for group-papers, her watch buzzed. She bopped it against her nose and saw a new message from Trevor.

"So? any ideas?"

She began to type "nothing yet" but erased it quickly, remembering that her mandatory research participation was later today. "The laboratory showers! that's perfect, basically empty and the lab-coats are always neck deep in their work anyways." She smiled, typing, "Meet me at the gifted testing lab 6, sub level three, in three hours. I'll swipe you in."

"Is that necessary, can't we just sneak into a side-passage, so we can organize ourselves?"

"Considering all the crazy gifts around here, It was dumb enough what I did this morning. I was stupid. At-least in the labs we'll be behind a locked door. And stop complaining, considering what you got out of this, I'm sure you can suffer through discomfort a little while longer" She messaged back, then shortly after added, "and we could talk for a bit, privately".

"Do you regret it?"

She risked a quick glance back at Trevor, catching sight of him between the students shuffling out. He gave her a curt nod and half-smile, she returned it with a hesitant smile. Turning back in her chair, a whirlwind of emotions clouding her thoughts, she sat staring at the text display. "I'm not sure. Talk later" she finally replied.

Eyeing the sent message, she hoped Trevor wouldn't interpret it as a dismissal. She really wasn't sure. After everything going on today, she didn't trust her own mind. Her skin felt too warm, too sensitive. She was constantly having to fight back thoughts of Trevor, the feeling of his hands gliding across her skin. To muffle the growls of AsteroidRicks13's voice. "It's been a crazy morning. My hormones are betraying me. I need some time to just think."

She sighed and flicked the beam off. Turning around to grab her bag, her eyes lingered on Trevor's empty chair. Few students lingered in the seats behind her.

"I think you two are cute together," Sharol whispered, breath tickling Illianya's ear.

Illianya recoiled in surprise, falling out of her chair. "Could you not?" Pouting, she propped herself up and blew a loose lock of hair out of her eyes.

Doubled over in laughter, Sharol barely stopped herself from sliding out of her chair. Her small breasts bobbing as her chest heaved from the manic giggle fit.

"Sorry, it's just, you're so easy to fluster". Sharol managed to wheeze. Wiping a tear from her eye, she extended an arm to assist Illianya.

Sharol helped Illianya pack up as the next class began to flood in. As they exited the lecture hall, Sharol gave her a quick wave, shouting "Meet ya in I-D mechanics later!" over the roaring crowd.

Illianya waved back, the mass of people obscuring Sharol from her view almost immediately. Turning on her heel, she trudged off towards a side corridor, preferring a quieter, and less claustrophobic, route to the Medical Studies Department. She had almost a half-hour before she had to show up at the study, and she wanted desperately to clear her head.

********

*****

Note from Noonen: Hello Literotica! Open to any and all criticism, suggestions, etc. Have a basic plan for this story but will look at including stuff if people show interest.

Thanks for reading!

*****

p.s. This one is a bit of an 'interstitial', letting the saucy-ness slowly build. If you enjoyed, stay tuned!

12